New Life Games LLC
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

News:

Welcome to the NewLifeGames.com message forum! 

NLG Site Navigation Menu

Archives of old posts can be found at...... Newlifegames.net/nlg/

Author Topic: S+ 10 x s pay deluxe  (Read 2140 times)

Offline drfreeze1739

• Sr NLG Member
  • NLG Member 501 to 10,000 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 65
  • drfreeze1739 Is a rising star!drfreeze1739 Is a rising star!drfreeze1739 Is a rising star!drfreeze1739 Is a rising star!drfreeze1739 Is a rising star!drfreeze1739 Is a rising star!
  • NLG
S+ 10 x s pay deluxe
« on: September 12, 2015, 03:33:10 PM »
I have S+ 10 x s pay deluxe

It is all working great except when you put in a bill it gives you change

not going into the credits.

i press the cash/credit button and make it light up before i but bill in and it still just

gives me change not credits..

is there another  setting some where im missing?
??
Thank you..

Mark Evans

Offline drfreeze1739

• Sr NLG Member
  • drfreeze1739 Is a rising star!drfreeze1739 Is a rising star!drfreeze1739 Is a rising star!drfreeze1739 Is a rising star!drfreeze1739 Is a rising star!drfreeze1739 Is a rising star!
  • NLG
Re: S+ 10 x s pay deluxe
« Reply #1 on: September 12, 2015, 03:52:01 PM »
I have tryed this below..

This will force all bills inserted to go to the credit meter. You will never accidentally end up cashing out your bill. ADD 5-30-2011] It turns out that this setting has to be enabled when the dbv is set up using the SET chip. If the SET chip option is  configured as disabled, this option can't be changed and all bills will always go to the tray. If the SET chip option is configured as enabled, then the option is set here. If enabled, a set chip is NOT required to change this setting.                      Thanks Poppo and Stayouttadabunker for this info. 

but i cant change the 8 2 to 8 1.

the bill was enabled with set chip 15.
« Last Edit: September 12, 2015, 09:40:55 PM by drfreeze1739 »
Thank you..

Mark Evans

Offline knagl

• Kevin
  • NLG Site Administrator
  • Reputation Power: 169
  • knagl Is an-NLG GOD!knagl Is an-NLG GOD!knagl Is an-NLG GOD!knagl Is an-NLG GOD!knagl Is an-NLG GOD!knagl Is an-NLG GOD!knagl Is an-NLG GOD!knagl Is an-NLG GOD!knagl Is an-NLG GOD!knagl Is an-NLG GOD!knagl Is an-NLG GOD!knagl Is an-NLG GOD!
« Reply #2 on: September 13, 2015, 01:58:11 PM »
You can't make any changes to the credit settings while there are credits on the meter.  I know that's the issue with bills right now, but I just want to throw that out there in case you do have credits on the machine from wins -- if you do have credits, you need to play them out or cash them out before you can make any changes.

Next, can you please tell us what SP chip is in your machine so we can give you instructions specific to your SP chip?  If you don't know what chip you have, the following FAQ explains how to determine your chip numbers:

http://www.newlifegames.net/spset/SPSS.htm
If you find this site helpful, please consider making a small donation to help defray the cost of hosting and bandwidth.

Please do not PM me for support or "how to" requests -- please post your request in the forum so that everyone may assist you and everyone can benefit from the answer to your question!  Thanks! :)

Offline drfreeze1739

• Sr NLG Member
  • NLG
« Reply #3 on: September 13, 2015, 02:07:13 PM »
there is no credits on the machine when doing this..

the SP chip number is SP0872

Thank you..

Mark Evans

Offline knagl

• Kevin
  • NLG Site Administrator
  • Reputation Power: 169
  • knagl Is an-NLG GOD!knagl Is an-NLG GOD!knagl Is an-NLG GOD!knagl Is an-NLG GOD!knagl Is an-NLG GOD!knagl Is an-NLG GOD!knagl Is an-NLG GOD!knagl Is an-NLG GOD!knagl Is an-NLG GOD!knagl Is an-NLG GOD!knagl Is an-NLG GOD!knagl Is an-NLG GOD!
« Reply #4 on: September 13, 2015, 02:25:56 PM »
SP872 (or SP0872) has a setting with a DIP switch on the MPU board which will force all bills to pay out of the hopper if the switch is flipped.  With the power OFF, remove the MPU board from the machine and ensure that DIP switch 4 is set to "OFF".  If DIP switch 4 is set to "on", all bills pay out of the hopper no matter what.

Next, go into the self-test settings (no SET chip required) and see if you can now change option 8 to 1.  Also while you're there, ensure that option 5 is set to 0 (standard credit/noncredit) or 2 (player-initiated noncredit).

I have attached the PSR for your SP872 chip.  I have also attached Ron (r273's) "for rookies" spreadsheet which helps walk you through the different settings in your machine.  The SP872 isn't in there, but the SP874 is, which is from the same generation of chips -- the instructions there should apply to the SP872.  Note that it does mention in the sheet that the SET chip is needed to change option 8.  I believe that may be an error -- the PSR does not state that the SET chip is needed to change that option.
If you find this site helpful, please consider making a small donation to help defray the cost of hosting and bandwidth.

Please do not PM me for support or "how to" requests -- please post your request in the forum so that everyone may assist you and everyone can benefit from the answer to your question!  Thanks! :)

Offline drfreeze1739

• Sr NLG Member
  • NLG
« Reply #5 on: September 14, 2015, 07:36:15 AM »
Dip switch 4 was on.
I turned it off and was able to set it to
8-1. Now it is working great. Thank you.
For your help..
Thank you..

Mark Evans

Cell Phone and Pad Mode

imode wap wap2

NLG Archives

Archives @ newlifegames.net Wayback Machine

Contact Us

NLG Shop 928 754-4147 Email Us 1788 Highway 95 30 BHC City AZ 86442
If you find this site helpful, please consider becoming a Contributing NLG Member with a monthly subscription to help cover the cost of pizza, coffee, aspirin, hosting, and bandwidth.
Contributing Members: get unlimited personal messages, can save topics and replies as drafts,
can post to the Classified ads, get unlimited access to the downloads, and also get this minty badge:

**Subscription Link** (Click Here) **Subscription Link**

If you would rather remain anonymous Thank You or just want to help support the site, please use this "make a donation" button:

From your entire NLG staff, thank you for supporting NLG.

New Life Games LLC 1788 HIGHWAY 95 UNIT 30 BULLHEAD CITY AZ 86442

Newlifegames.com     Newlifegames.net     Newlifegames.org

Newlifegame.com     Newlifegame.net     Newlifegame.org    Newlifegames.us

New Life Games     NewLifeGames  NLG

We Bring new Life to old Games    1-888-NLG-SLOTS

Are all Copyright and Trademarks of New Life Games LLC 1992 - 2022

FAIR USE NOTICE:

This site contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner.
We make such material available in an effort to advance awareness and understanding of the issues involved.
We believe this constitutes a fair use of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law.
In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those
who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes.

For more information please visit: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml
If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use,
you must obtain permission directly from the copyright owner.

The NewLifeGames.com website is optimized for use with Firefox and a minimum screen resolution of 1600 x 900 pixels.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal