New Life Games LLC
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

News:

Welcome to the NewLifeGames.com message forum! 

NLG Site Navigation Menu

Archives of old posts can be found at...... Newlifegames.net/nlg/

Author Topic: Bally 6000 game not playing proper  (Read 9562 times)

Offline Border01

• Contributing NLG Member
  • NLG Member 251 to 500 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 35
  • Border01 Is working their way up.Border01 Is working their way up.Border01 Is working their way up.
  • NLG
Re: Bally 6000 game not playing proper
« Reply #20 on: January 25, 2016, 08:29:07 PM »
What information do I need to provide to get the correct ones?

Offline rokgpsman

• Resigned NLG Member
  • NLG Member 501 to 10,000 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 278
  • rokgpsman Is an-NLG GOD!rokgpsman Is an-NLG GOD!rokgpsman Is an-NLG GOD!rokgpsman Is an-NLG GOD!rokgpsman Is an-NLG GOD!rokgpsman Is an-NLG GOD!rokgpsman Is an-NLG GOD!rokgpsman Is an-NLG GOD!rokgpsman Is an-NLG GOD!rokgpsman Is an-NLG GOD!rokgpsman Is an-NLG GOD!rokgpsman Is an-NLG GOD!
  • Just a curious observer...
« Reply #21 on: January 25, 2016, 08:43:38 PM »
I can't vouch for this guy but he is probably familiar enough with Bally machines to tell you which chips you need. You can contact him thru his ebay ad, tell him what machine you have and go from there. My guess is that the chips he sells are not original Bally parts, it appears he makes the chips himself with an eprom burner. But they will work fine, the machine won't know there isn't a Bally sticker on the chips.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Bally-Slot-s5500-s6000-personality-Game-chip-set-/252262569574

If you've benefited from this website or been helped by the friendly NLG folks that volunteer their time please make a donation of any amount to help keep the website running. Thanks! Donate Here

Offline Border01

• Border01 Is working their way up.Border01 Is working their way up.Border01 Is working their way up.
  • NLG
« Reply #22 on: January 25, 2016, 08:53:11 PM »
Thank you all so very much. I will attempt to find the proper chips. Crossing my fingers

Offline rokgpsman

• Resigned NLG Member
  • rokgpsman Is an-NLG GOD!rokgpsman Is an-NLG GOD!rokgpsman Is an-NLG GOD!rokgpsman Is an-NLG GOD!rokgpsman Is an-NLG GOD!rokgpsman Is an-NLG GOD!rokgpsman Is an-NLG GOD!rokgpsman Is an-NLG GOD!rokgpsman Is an-NLG GOD!rokgpsman Is an-NLG GOD!rokgpsman Is an-NLG GOD!rokgpsman Is an-NLG GOD!
« Reply #23 on: January 25, 2016, 09:07:49 PM »
Thank you all so very much. I will attempt to find the proper chips. Crossing my fingers

Good luck, hopefully that will take care of your problems. We like to hear how these things turn out, so please come back and report how it goes. If the ebay guy doesn't have the chips you need there are other places.
If you've benefited from this website or been helped by the friendly NLG folks that volunteer their time please make a donation of any amount to help keep the website running. Thanks! Donate Here

Offline LINDAM

• Moderator: Bill Validators and Currency acceptors
  • Sr NLG Member
  • Reputation Power: 49
  • LINDAM Might someday be someone...LINDAM Might someday be someone...LINDAM Might someday be someone...LINDAM Might someday be someone...
  • When you run out of Quarters...You're done!
« Reply #24 on: January 25, 2016, 09:29:21 PM »
Not to worry, Tim is good people. He will treat you right. I don't think he's gonna have them though, but try him
If it ain't broke.....Stop trying to fix it.

Offline rokgpsman

• Resigned NLG Member
« Reply #25 on: January 25, 2016, 09:52:38 PM »
Rudy's has several glass pieces and reel strips for your machine, you can try contacting them to see if they possibly have the software chips.

http://rudysdeals.com/index.php?route=product/search&search=wild%20times

Offline rokgpsman

• Resigned NLG Member
« Reply #26 on: January 25, 2016, 10:13:21 PM »

Hoping this is not what you end up having to do,

but an alternate plan if you are not able to obtain the correct game chips would be to convert the machine to another game. You could pick a popular fun game that has the needed conversion parts available. Just have to install the game chips, reel strips and glass (to make the game look right). The main pieces of glass (belly and top) should be available for popular games.

I'm not familiar with the game software you have now (Black & White) but it might be a fun game, just would need to track down the reel strips and some glass. As mentioned earlier those game chips you have on your mpu board will work for several similar clones of the same game. (different game themes). So you'd have a choice among that group of games.

http://newlifegames.com/nlg/index.php?topic=9731.msg52282#msg52282

Offline rokgpsman

• Resigned NLG Member
« Reply #27 on: January 25, 2016, 10:28:59 PM »

Here's an idea you can try if you have trouble finding the Wild Times software chips. This guy is a slot machine seller on ebay, he has a machine like yours. These slot machine sellers often know enough to do some repairs or have someone that does it for them. Contact this guy and send him $25 if he will make an image of the Wild Times U18 and U20 chips and email the image files to you. Then you can make your own or have someone do it for you.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Bally-Wild-Times-Slot-Machine-/321983485744?

Offline pbwizard25

• Reputation Power: 26
  • pbwizard25 New User barely matters.pbwizard25 New User barely matters.
  • NLG
« Reply #28 on: January 26, 2016, 03:21:35 AM »
SMI 9524, 9525, 9526, 9527 or 9528 are game chips that are for your game. Scott

Offline Border01

• NLG
« Reply #29 on: January 26, 2016, 07:50:33 AM »
I would like to take a moment to thank all the members of NLG who have so very graciously donated their overwhelming knowledge to solve my game issues.  It truly is humbling to find such generous individuals helping those of us who are so inexperienced. 

Offline Border01

• NLG
« Reply #30 on: January 28, 2016, 05:38:28 PM »
I was fortunate enough to locate some programming chips. I should have them soon. I have noticed that the belly door, and reel florescent bulb starters are missing. Does anyone no what the starter numbers are?

Offline LINDAM

• Moderator: Bill Validators and Currency acceptors
  • Sr NLG Member
  • Reputation Power: 49
  • LINDAM Might someday be someone...LINDAM Might someday be someone...LINDAM Might someday be someone...LINDAM Might someday be someone...
  • When you run out of Quarters...You're done!
« Reply #31 on: January 28, 2016, 06:18:15 PM »
Most are F-2
If it ain't broke.....Stop trying to fix it.

Offline Border01

• NLG
« Reply #32 on: January 28, 2016, 06:35:06 PM »
Thank you. I will look for them

Offline Border01

• NLG
« Reply #33 on: February 03, 2016, 11:49:16 AM »
I received my program chips for wild times today.  Do I need to perform a clear before installing them?

Offline pbwizard25

• Reputation Power: 26
  • pbwizard25 New User barely matters.pbwizard25 New User barely matters.
  • NLG
« Reply #34 on: February 03, 2016, 12:43:28 PM »
I would install then clear.

Offline Border01

• NLG
« Reply #35 on: February 04, 2016, 07:54:50 AM »
Thanks to the guidance of everyone on NLG I have a fully functioning Wild Times slot machine.  It was the wrong personality chip set that caused the problem.  I am very grateful for all the assistance.

Cell Phone and Pad Mode

imode wap wap2

NLG Archives

Archives @ newlifegames.net Wayback Machine

Contact Us

NLG Shop 928 754-4147 Email Us 1788 Highway 95 30 BHC City AZ 86442
If you find this site helpful, please consider becoming a Contributing NLG Member with a monthly subscription to help cover the cost of pizza, coffee, aspirin, hosting, and bandwidth.
Contributing Members: get unlimited personal messages, can save topics and replies as drafts,
can post to the Classified ads, get unlimited access to the downloads, and also get this minty badge:

**Subscription Link** (Click Here) **Subscription Link**

If you would rather remain anonymous Thank You or just want to help support the site, please use this "make a donation" button:

From your entire NLG staff, thank you for supporting NLG.

New Life Games LLC 1788 HIGHWAY 95 UNIT 30 BULLHEAD CITY AZ 86442

Newlifegames.com     Newlifegames.net     Newlifegames.org

Newlifegame.com     Newlifegame.net     Newlifegame.org    Newlifegames.us

New Life Games     NewLifeGames  NLG

We Bring new Life to old Games    1-888-NLG-SLOTS

Are all Copyright and Trademarks of New Life Games LLC 1992 - 2022

FAIR USE NOTICE:

This site contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner.
We make such material available in an effort to advance awareness and understanding of the issues involved.
We believe this constitutes a fair use of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law.
In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those
who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes.

For more information please visit: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml
If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use,
you must obtain permission directly from the copyright owner.

The NewLifeGames.com website is optimized for use with Firefox and a minimum screen resolution of 1600 x 900 pixels.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal