New Life Games LLC
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

News:

Welcome to the NewLifeGames.com message forum! 

NLG Site Navigation Menu

Archives of old posts can be found at...... Newlifegames.net/nlg/

Author Topic: Bally 809 5 coin multiplier  (Read 40768 times)

Offline Tat2Dave

• NLG Member 101 to 250 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 7
  • Tat2Dave New User has no influence.
  • NLG
Re: Bally 809 5 coin multiplier
« Reply #220 on: October 29, 2018, 06:00:06 PM »
This is where the fingers are. Are you saying the second picture, that needs to be open? The nickel still drops right through to the change tray. It will not accept any nickels, still. I was saying thank you for the time and help people are giving me.

Offline Amechanic

• In Remembrance of our lost NLG Members
  • NLG Member 501 to 10,000 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 306
  • Amechanic Is an-NLG GOD!Amechanic Is an-NLG GOD!Amechanic Is an-NLG GOD!Amechanic Is an-NLG GOD!Amechanic Is an-NLG GOD!Amechanic Is an-NLG GOD!Amechanic Is an-NLG GOD!Amechanic Is an-NLG GOD!Amechanic Is an-NLG GOD!Amechanic Is an-NLG GOD!Amechanic Is an-NLG GOD!Amechanic Is an-NLG GOD!
  • NLG
« Reply #221 on: October 29, 2018, 08:46:49 PM »
 I took two pictures of a hopper I just serviced. The solenoid that resets the spiral cam back to recovery is located behind the hopers wiper board. See pic with orange circle. I reach in with my finger or a thin screw driver between these two contacts below the jackpot relay, see yellow circle.

You really need to sit down and read the service manual. It’s the only way your going to understand how the machines work and where thing are located. Things need to be cleaned and adjusted. Cabinet and hopper and odds units beau plugs must be cleaned of tarnish and fully seated together to operate. Every manual I own has a trouble shooting section in them too.
« Last Edit: October 30, 2018, 05:33:33 PM by Amechanic »
Please remember to make a donation to NLG for mine/our help in repairing your machines problem.. Your donations help keep this site on line.
And remember...
If it's jammed, force it.. If it breaks, it needed to be replaced anyways...

Offline Tat2Dave

• NLG
« Reply #222 on: October 29, 2018, 09:58:51 PM »
I have a few trouble shooting guides too. verify 50 volt power, coin lockout coil defective, dsashpot switch open-pull dashpot arm forward, reel mechanism adjustments, coin acceptor dirty or needs adjusting, refer to schematic for inter,mediate circuitry, defective coin switch, missing or wrong coin shim in coin switch area, the rocker arm in the coin rejector  fell off, clean contact on the payout relay.

Offline mark the spark

• Reputation Power: 9
  • mark the spark New User has no influence.
  • NLG
« Reply #223 on: October 30, 2018, 03:23:56 AM »
So your fingers are in the wrong position either it's not reset to correct position or as Hans said it's try to pay a 100 win whatever you need to push that solenoid in behind the payout card then we can take it from there

Offline Amechanic

• Amechanic Is an-NLG GOD!Amechanic Is an-NLG GOD!Amechanic Is an-NLG GOD!Amechanic Is an-NLG GOD!Amechanic Is an-NLG GOD!Amechanic Is an-NLG GOD!Amechanic Is an-NLG GOD!Amechanic Is an-NLG GOD!Amechanic Is an-NLG GOD!Amechanic Is an-NLG GOD!Amechanic Is an-NLG GOD!Amechanic Is an-NLG GOD!
  • NLG
« Reply #224 on: October 30, 2018, 05:39:07 PM »
I had miss spoke in my previous post and I've corrected it.. I said the game will not accept coins till the spiral cam is reset, that's not correct.. It will accept a coin/coins when the spiral cams advanced. As soon as you spin the reels and the "C" contact on the reels closes, then your solenoid should fire and return the spiral cam to zero.. Now the game is ready for its next payout because the zero switch is now closed...
Please remember to make a donation to NLG for mine/our help in repairing your machines problem.. Your donations help keep this site on line.
And remember...

Offline Tat2Dave

• NLG
« Reply #225 on: October 30, 2018, 05:56:10 PM »
So how do I know what number the fingers are on? I tried what you told me and still nothing, I pushed the solenoid in  and it did not do anything, nickel still falls threw. tripped the coin switch so i could handle reels spun.

Offline DavidLee

• Sr NLG Member
  • Reputation Power: 127
  • DavidLee Is an-NLG GOD!DavidLee Is an-NLG GOD!DavidLee Is an-NLG GOD!DavidLee Is an-NLG GOD!DavidLee Is an-NLG GOD!DavidLee Is an-NLG GOD!DavidLee Is an-NLG GOD!DavidLee Is an-NLG GOD!DavidLee Is an-NLG GOD!DavidLee Is an-NLG GOD!DavidLee Is an-NLG GOD!DavidLee Is an-NLG GOD!
  • NLG
« Reply #226 on: October 30, 2018, 07:21:18 PM »
Did you mention something about a coin stuck inside the coin identifier/ coin mechanism?

Offline Amechanic

• NLG
« Reply #227 on: October 30, 2018, 07:30:07 PM »
So how do I know what number the fingers are on? I tried what you told me and still nothing, I pushed the solenoid in  and it did not do anything, nickel still falls threw. tripped the coin switch so i could handle reels spun.

Your picture is now showing your spiral cam in the reset position. Is your odds unit plugged all the way in?
And remember...

Offline DavidLee

• Sr NLG Member
  • Reputation Power: 127
  • DavidLee Is an-NLG GOD!DavidLee Is an-NLG GOD!DavidLee Is an-NLG GOD!DavidLee Is an-NLG GOD!DavidLee Is an-NLG GOD!DavidLee Is an-NLG GOD!DavidLee Is an-NLG GOD!DavidLee Is an-NLG GOD!DavidLee Is an-NLG GOD!DavidLee Is an-NLG GOD!DavidLee Is an-NLG GOD!DavidLee Is an-NLG GOD!
  • NLG
« Reply #228 on: October 30, 2018, 07:43:17 PM »
The photo in post #225 looks about right.

Offline rdaniel

• NLG Member 251 to 500 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 27
  • rdaniel New User barely matters.rdaniel New User barely matters.
  • NLG
« Reply #229 on: October 30, 2018, 11:48:35 PM »
I believe that it is the "B" switch closes and resets the spiral cam back to 6 o'clock position and also turns off the winner paid light.

rdaniel

Offline Tat2Dave

• NLG
« Reply #230 on: October 31, 2018, 08:42:07 PM »
Central Valley Slots had tips and info for slot owners, and they said something about don't take the coin out of the coin coparator. So i was asking a question, because I don't know. If you don't know, you should ask questions, right?
No coins are stuck, i was just asking if this was true or not.

Offline mark the spark

• NLG
« Reply #231 on: October 31, 2018, 11:14:49 PM »
Yes but you do not have a coin comparitor

Offline Amechanic

• NLG
« Reply #232 on: November 01, 2018, 12:54:23 AM »
No he has a mechanical coin mech. He needs to be consintrating on the machines switches, line the coin switch on the reel, beau plugs and relay contacts in the top units feature unit. My moneys on the problems with the top units beau plug or relay contacts. It’s so hard to trouble shoot a machine with out being able to see what working. That’s where extension cables come in so handy.
And remember...

Offline mark the spark

• NLG
« Reply #233 on: November 01, 2018, 08:28:47 AM »
We need to see what's happening from the start
Push in all solenoids in the top compartment and on the hopper no worries if nothing happens slide hopper back in power up and insert coin without going off on a tangent
What happened?
Did it accept a coin? Yes or no

Offline Tat2Dave

• NLG
« Reply #234 on: November 01, 2018, 10:44:17 PM »
No it doesn't accept any nickels, they go right through to the change tray.

Offline mark the spark

• NLG
« Reply #235 on: November 01, 2018, 11:21:30 PM »
1 does it work if you manually flick the switch
2 is the lockout coil energised remove coin mech you can feel if it's energised

Offline Tat2Dave

• NLG
« Reply #236 on: November 02, 2018, 05:14:48 PM »
Yes i can flick the coin switch 1 time and pull the handle. The lockout coil is energized. If I flick the coin switch it wont advance past first coin

Offline Amechanic

• NLG
« Reply #237 on: November 02, 2018, 05:54:33 PM »
Yes i can flick the coin switch 1 time and pull the handle. The lockout coil is energized. If I flick the coin switch it wont advance past first coin

From what I see, you coin problem is with your coin mech.. I wouldn’t worry about that at this point. If this were my machine, I would be servicing the top odds unit. Sounds like your step up unit has dirty or a bad connection. One thing I don’t think that’s been check are the contacts on the handle. When the handle is released, there is a group of contacts that close. If those are dirty or out of adjustment, that will affect your next coin.
And remember...

Offline mark the spark

• NLG
« Reply #238 on: November 04, 2018, 03:50:48 AM »
tat2dave if you have some spare time find the old forum there is some great stuff on there and quite a few problems with the 809 covered apart from that there is some good reading there as well especially from oldreno
whats happened to oldreno? anyone know

Offline Amechanic

• NLG
« Reply #239 on: November 04, 2018, 04:09:25 AM »
I have not seen him in months??

Up Date... I went and checked his profile. Says last time he was logged in was 7/3/18.. Hope he’s ok. I did send him a PM.
« Last Edit: November 04, 2018, 07:25:55 AM by Amechanic »
And remember...

Cell Phone and Pad Mode

imode wap wap2

NLG Archives

Archives @ newlifegames.net Wayback Machine

Contact Us

NLG Shop 928 754-4147 Email Us 1788 Highway 95 30 BHC City AZ 86442
If you find this site helpful, please consider becoming a Contributing NLG Member with a monthly subscription to help cover the cost of pizza, coffee, aspirin, hosting, and bandwidth.
Contributing Members: get unlimited personal messages, can save topics and replies as drafts,
can post to the Classified ads, get unlimited access to the downloads, and also get this minty badge:

**Subscription Link** (Click Here) **Subscription Link**

If you would rather remain anonymous Thank You or just want to help support the site, please use this "make a donation" button:

From your entire NLG staff, thank you for supporting NLG.

New Life Games LLC 1788 HIGHWAY 95 UNIT 30 BULLHEAD CITY AZ 86442

Newlifegames.com     Newlifegames.net     Newlifegames.org

Newlifegame.com     Newlifegame.net     Newlifegame.org    Newlifegames.us

New Life Games     NewLifeGames  NLG

We Bring new Life to old Games    1-888-NLG-SLOTS

Are all Copyright and Trademarks of New Life Games LLC 1992 - 2022

FAIR USE NOTICE:

This site contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner.
We make such material available in an effort to advance awareness and understanding of the issues involved.
We believe this constitutes a fair use of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law.
In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those
who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes.

For more information please visit: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml
If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use,
you must obtain permission directly from the copyright owner.

The NewLifeGames.com website is optimized for use with Firefox and a minimum screen resolution of 1600 x 900 pixels.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal