New Life Games LLC
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

News:

Welcome to the NewLifeGames.com message forum! 

NLG Site Navigation Menu

Archives of old posts can be found at...... Newlifegames.net/nlg/

Author Topic: TITO slows game play  (Read 2213 times)

Offline PaulB

• Registered Unknown Member 0-2 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • PaulB New User has no influence.
  • NLG
TITO slows game play
« on: September 12, 2018, 10:53:53 AM »

I have an IGT Munsters video slot.  I managed to get everything working thanks to NLG Forums along with trial and error.  I have a better slots TITO installed and it does its thing with the tickets printing and receiving.
The problem I am having is if the TITO is not plugged in the Games play is fast and the sound is crisp. When I plug in the TITO the Game is slower and the sound is warbled.   

Offline rickhunter

• Sr NLG Member
  • NLG Member 501 to 10,000 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 447
  • rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!
  • I Void Warranties.
Re: TITO slows game play
« Reply #1 on: September 12, 2018, 12:13:28 PM »
I've never seen that in any of my games with TITO.  Have you contacted Bettor Slots to see if they have a solution for that?
If you find the site helpful, consider becoming a contributing member.  It pays for costs and keeps this site alive.  I do not respond to requests for private, one-on-one help. Your questions should be posted in the appropriate forum where they may help others as well.

Offline S2kWildThing

• New NLG Member 3 to 100 Posts
  • S2kWildThing New User has no influence.
  • NLG
« Reply #2 on: January 12, 2019, 11:22:43 PM »
I just installed Bettor TITO deluxe in my s2000 Wild Thing. Seems to work great however. I seem to have a similar issue. Slowdown of max bet coin in sounds, and credit runup sounds. Not a huge deal really but something to be aware of. I suspect that the slow baud rate of the serial connection (I believe i read it is 19,200 bps). Anyone have an idea if this is verifiable / changeable?

Offline rickhunter

• Sr NLG Member
  • rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!
  • I Void Warranties.
« Reply #3 on: January 13, 2019, 08:58:30 AM »
I'm wondering if changing the SG game chips will make any difference, my s2000 steppers don't exhibit this behavior.  What is your SG game chip number?
If you find the site helpful, consider becoming a contributing member.  It pays for costs and keeps this site alive.  I do not respond to requests for private, one-on-one help. Your questions should be posted in the appropriate forum where they may help others as well.

Offline S2kWildThing

• NLG
« Reply #4 on: January 13, 2019, 11:23:23 AM »
Mine uses SG000312 on a 1270 board with the MMLBII Legacy board. Also just had a thought that this might be related to accessing of the game specific sounds since the OP is using a machine with game specific sound also.

« Last Edit: January 25, 2019, 08:46:11 AM by S2kWildThing »

Offline rickhunter

• Sr NLG Member
  • I Void Warranties.
« Reply #5 on: January 13, 2019, 11:38:46 AM »
I use 597's and 363's.  Maybe you should try it out with those and see if it makes a difference?

Offline S2kWildThing

• NLG
« Reply #6 on: January 14, 2019, 08:05:02 AM »
Gonna try the 363's, the 597 does not look like they will work for my 3 reel game. I will post my results after the chips arrive end of the week.

Also had another thought. I am going to copy the bettor tito configs to a faster micro SD card to see if that might help with speeding data writes on the ardunio board section of the communication chain. Can't hurt anyway.

Offline rickhunter

• Sr NLG Member
  • I Void Warranties.
« Reply #7 on: January 14, 2019, 10:42:59 AM »
I don't think the Micro SD cards gets accessed once the Bettor Tito boots up, it just holds configuration information.  I don't believe anything ever gets written to it.

Offline S2kWildThing

• NLG
« Reply #8 on: January 19, 2019, 09:18:24 AM »
Verified changing the SD card has no effect.

If I power the TITO Board down and play speed returns to normal. So there is a definite link between the TITO Board and the speed issues.

This also seems to be slowing the reel backlights turning on during a win.

Still waiting on the 363 chips to arrive. Will post once I have those installed and tested.

Offline Terps

• Contributing NLG Member
  • NLG Member 251 to 500 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 33
  • Terps Is working their way up.Terps Is working their way up.Terps Is working their way up.
  • NLG
« Reply #9 on: January 19, 2019, 09:35:52 PM »
Guys, I also had this issue awhile back with one of my S2000’s. I switched the SG’s to 363 and changed the version eprom. I know one of the older version proms have caused that delay when you press the max bet button and the actual initiation of the reels spinning. Once I changed both out, it took car of that lagging issue. I’m sorry I can remember the version chip, but hope this helps.

Fusco

Offline S2kWildThing

• NLG
« Reply #10 on: January 25, 2019, 08:42:15 AM »

Finally my game chips arrived!

As recommended I replaced the SG000312 GME 1 and 2 with SG000363's

This did the trick very nicely. The gameplay and rollup are now back up to speed!

Wild Thing is back to her wild self.

Still not sure what about the firmware would cause this behavior but I am happy to have it solved.

Also thanks to Bettor Slots for making available a cool product like this that under normal circumstances would be pretty much plug and play!

A quick addition.
I did not change the Version chip (VS011GX1)

Cell Phone and Pad Mode

imode wap wap2

NLG Archives

Archives @ newlifegames.net Wayback Machine

Contact Us

NLG Shop 928 754-4147 Email Us 1788 Highway 95 30 BHC City AZ 86442
If you find this site helpful, please consider becoming a Contributing NLG Member with a monthly subscription to help cover the cost of pizza, coffee, aspirin, hosting, and bandwidth.
Contributing Members: get unlimited personal messages, can save topics and replies as drafts,
can post to the Classified ads, get unlimited access to the downloads, and also get this minty badge:

**Subscription Link** (Click Here) **Subscription Link**

If you would rather remain anonymous Thank You or just want to help support the site, please use this "make a donation" button:

From your entire NLG staff, thank you for supporting NLG.

New Life Games LLC 1788 HIGHWAY 95 UNIT 30 BULLHEAD CITY AZ 86442

Newlifegames.com     Newlifegames.net     Newlifegames.org

Newlifegame.com     Newlifegame.net     Newlifegame.org    Newlifegames.us

New Life Games     NewLifeGames  NLG

We Bring new Life to old Games    1-888-NLG-SLOTS

Are all Copyright and Trademarks of New Life Games LLC 1992 - 2022

FAIR USE NOTICE:

This site contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner.
We make such material available in an effort to advance awareness and understanding of the issues involved.
We believe this constitutes a fair use of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law.
In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those
who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes.

For more information please visit: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml
If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use,
you must obtain permission directly from the copyright owner.

The NewLifeGames.com website is optimized for use with Firefox and a minimum screen resolution of 1600 x 900 pixels.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal