New Life Games LLC
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

News:

Welcome to the NewLifeGames.com message forum! 

NLG Site Navigation Menu

Archives of old posts can be found at...... Newlifegames.net/nlg/

Author Topic: Alpha with no bill acceptor or coinage, but has TITO?  (Read 4530 times)

Offline br549autosales

• Contributing NLG Member
  • NLG Member 501 to 10,000 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 103
  • br549autosales Has an aura about them.br549autosales Has an aura about them.br549autosales Has an aura about them.br549autosales Has an aura about them.br549autosales Has an aura about them.br549autosales Has an aura about them.br549autosales Has an aura about them.br549autosales Has an aura about them.br549autosales Has an aura about them.br549autosales Has an aura about them.
  • NLG
Re: Alpha with no bill acceptor or coinage, but has TITO?
« Reply #20 on: December 18, 2020, 12:50:44 PM »
Other end

Offline sixcardmark

• Sr NLG Member
  • Reputation Power: 240
  • sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!
  • NLG
« Reply #21 on: December 18, 2020, 01:06:40 PM »
That is for IGT. Don't plug it in a Bally without changing the wires first.

Offline sixcardmark

• Sr NLG Member
  • sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!
  • NLG
« Reply #22 on: December 18, 2020, 01:09:04 PM »
Other end
That is the power that plugs into service outlet on both types.

Offline sixcardmark

• Sr NLG Member
  • NLG
« Reply #23 on: December 18, 2020, 01:13:46 PM »
Here is pic of both IGT and Bally. Top is IGT:

Offline br549autosales

• br549autosales Has an aura about them.br549autosales Has an aura about them.br549autosales Has an aura about them.br549autosales Has an aura about them.br549autosales Has an aura about them.br549autosales Has an aura about them.br549autosales Has an aura about them.br549autosales Has an aura about them.br549autosales Has an aura about them.br549autosales Has an aura about them.
  • NLG
« Reply #24 on: December 18, 2020, 02:44:13 PM »
So just move my pins to match the bottom connector? Then will it give credits by pressing the service button?

Offline sixcardmark

• Sr NLG Member
  • NLG
« Reply #25 on: December 18, 2020, 03:06:03 PM »
Yes it should.

Offline br549autosales

• NLG
« Reply #26 on: December 18, 2020, 03:10:10 PM »
Good to hear, thanks. I'm gonna clear my machine & try to set up the TITO when I get home from work. Other than the YouTube video on setting it up are there any extra steps I need to take to set it up to give credits with the service button?

Offline sixcardmark

• Sr NLG Member
  • NLG
« Reply #27 on: December 18, 2020, 03:20:28 PM »
Just follow his instructions.

Offline br549autosales

• NLG
« Reply #28 on: December 18, 2020, 03:22:16 PM »
Will do, thanks

Offline br549autosales

• NLG
« Reply #29 on: December 18, 2020, 07:29:06 PM »
The wires on mine are a different color, how should I move my pins in order for it to work with my Alpha machine

Offline br549autosales

• NLG
« Reply #30 on: December 18, 2020, 07:30:15 PM »
Other side of this plug connector

Offline Ken

• Supporting Vendors
  • Reputation Power: 142
  • Ken Is an-NLG GOD!Ken Is an-NLG GOD!Ken Is an-NLG GOD!Ken Is an-NLG GOD!Ken Is an-NLG GOD!Ken Is an-NLG GOD!Ken Is an-NLG GOD!Ken Is an-NLG GOD!Ken Is an-NLG GOD!Ken Is an-NLG GOD!Ken Is an-NLG GOD!Ken Is an-NLG GOD!
« Reply #31 on: December 18, 2020, 08:27:22 PM »
The pictures you posted in the beginning shows the TITO board connected. I can't figure out why you are introducing other connectors.

Offline br549autosales

• NLG
« Reply #32 on: December 18, 2020, 08:35:00 PM »
This is a different machine, I just happen to have these other TITO boards in my supply. This is for an American Original video Alpha machine that I can't get the crappy MEI bill acceptor to work, so I'm trying to find another option for adding credits

Offline br549autosales

• NLG
« Reply #33 on: December 19, 2020, 01:31:18 AM »
I moved the wires/pins to look like the Bally connector, like in the picture do that all 3 of the wires were side x side x side, plugged it into the 110 power & on the backplane at J9, did the clear & set up & the TITO part of the set up. Closed the door & now the bill validator bezel is lit & the service button is lit but pressing the service button is not giving credits, could I have missed a step?

Offline armyaviation

• New NLG Member 3 to 100 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 3
  • armyaviation New User has no influence.
  • NLG
« Reply #34 on: September 22, 2023, 08:50:19 PM »
I got a bunch of Tito boards off of Bryan for my s2000s and tonight I tried to setup my Alpha after battery change and a clear.  I followed his and better slots instructions and video about 5 times and still the service button won’t add credits.  Tested button, checked connections, swapped Tito boards still nothing.  Any advice.  Mine is a reel machine with s6000 software

Offline sixcardmark

• Sr NLG Member
  • NLG
« Reply #35 on: September 22, 2023, 09:04:06 PM »
Data cable is pinned different for bally.

Offline armyaviation

• NLG
« Reply #36 on: September 22, 2023, 09:06:30 PM »
I am stupid….. he did label the boxes and I didn’t look.  It works now thank you
« Last Edit: September 22, 2023, 09:52:30 PM by armyaviation »

Offline sixcardmark

• Sr NLG Member
  • NLG
« Reply #37 on: September 22, 2023, 09:08:46 PM »
one is bally - one is IGT:

I already posted a pic once in this thread.  :fryingpan:

Offline armyaviation

• NLG
« Reply #38 on: September 22, 2023, 09:53:20 PM »
one is bally - one is IGT:

I already posted a pic once in this thread.  :fryingpan:

Thanks for your help

Cell Phone and Pad Mode

imode wap wap2

NLG Archives

Archives @ newlifegames.net Wayback Machine

Contact Us

NLG Shop 928 754-4147 Email Us 1788 Highway 95 30 BHC City AZ 86442
If you find this site helpful, please consider becoming a Contributing NLG Member with a monthly subscription to help cover the cost of pizza, coffee, aspirin, hosting, and bandwidth.
Contributing Members: get unlimited personal messages, can save topics and replies as drafts,
can post to the Classified ads, get unlimited access to the downloads, and also get this minty badge:

**Subscription Link** (Click Here) **Subscription Link**

If you would rather remain anonymous Thank You or just want to help support the site, please use this "make a donation" button:

From your entire NLG staff, thank you for supporting NLG.

New Life Games LLC 1788 HIGHWAY 95 UNIT 30 BULLHEAD CITY AZ 86442

Newlifegames.com     Newlifegames.net     Newlifegames.org

Newlifegame.com     Newlifegame.net     Newlifegame.org    Newlifegames.us

New Life Games     NewLifeGames  NLG

We Bring new Life to old Games    1-888-NLG-SLOTS

Are all Copyright and Trademarks of New Life Games LLC 1992 - 2022

FAIR USE NOTICE:

This site contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner.
We make such material available in an effort to advance awareness and understanding of the issues involved.
We believe this constitutes a fair use of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law.
In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those
who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes.

For more information please visit: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml
If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use,
you must obtain permission directly from the copyright owner.

The NewLifeGames.com website is optimized for use with Firefox and a minimum screen resolution of 1600 x 900 pixels.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal