New Life Games LLC
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

News:

Welcome to the NewLifeGames.com message forum! 

NLG Site Navigation Menu

Archives of old posts can be found at...... Newlifegames.net/nlg/

Author Topic: Explain Star Trek Ep 6? Trouble with Tribbles UNLOCKED??? BB2 (1.5)  (Read 949 times)

Offline Dirty Slots

• Resigned NLG Member
  • NLG Member 101 to 250 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 20
  • Dirty Slots New User barely matters.Dirty Slots New User barely matters.
  • NLG
Running a BB2 CPU (BB1 cabinet)

I earned 40 medals in Star Treck Episode 6, and it says I earned Trouble with Tribbles (says it's "now unlocked in the game menu"), but the game menu button just takes you to a non interactive screen of the original 2 bonus levels.

What is Trouble with Tribbles? and what did I get for my 40 medals of work. It appears nothing. I got the bonus and it's the same still.

Anyone know what's going on?

--------------------------------------

Also, the game when I load it has 6 choices. Ep1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... I kept trying to load Episode 6, it would not load, then I loaded Episode 1 and the game loaded.

It clearly has 6 games on the flash card and says Start Trek Ep 6 on the flashcard. OS H9.26 I think.  Anyone know about this Ep1 vs Ep6 thing?

Thanks!
« Last Edit: August 30, 2022, 02:05:44 PM by Dirty Slots »

Offline Dirty Slots

• Resigned NLG Member
  • NLG
Re: Explain Star Trek Ep 6? Trouble with Tribbles UNLOCKED??? BB2 (1.5)
« Reply #1 on: August 24, 2022, 04:47:21 AM »
UPDATE: I notice it says "Unlock new games If Available"

I am guessing since my home machine is not hooked to the internet, I can't get any extra games?

Offline rickhunter

• Topic Moderator
  • NLG Member 501 to 10,000 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 446
  • rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!
  • I Void Warranties.
« Reply #2 on: August 24, 2022, 07:54:44 AM »
Did you setup all 6 episodes when you originally picked the paytables?  This is basically a multi-game setup, if you have never done those, you have to pick each game during setup and pick a paytable to enable the game.  Then you will have the choices in the menu, and as you earn medals, the games will be unlocked and you will be able to play them, otherwise, they will be greyed out.  Unfortunately, there is no way to save your current progress (you are not connected to the wms server to do that), so you will have to clear and start over if you didn't do the paytable for each game.  Once you do that, as you earn medals you will be able to unlock the games.  Never cash out or run out of credits as you will lose your progress, you can turn off the machine and the progress will be saved as long as you kept the credits in the machine.
If you find the site helpful, consider becoming a contributing member.  It pays for costs and keeps this site alive.  I do not respond to requests for private, one-on-one help. Your questions should be posted in the appropriate forum where they may help others as well.

Offline Dirty Slots

• Resigned NLG Member
  • NLG
« Reply #3 on: August 24, 2022, 09:33:11 AM »
Thanks so much for the info! I love this forum! I don't mind redoing the game. I got to 44 medals in just about 2-3 days. I spin while I work on computer all day. Then after work I lean back in the chair and spin with my foot until I fall asleep. Good times!

Offline Dirty Slots

• Resigned NLG Member
  • NLG
« Reply #4 on: August 24, 2022, 02:37:45 PM »
I re-installed the game and set the paytables for all 6 episodes during the setup. It logs them after the first one so you only have to hit save once you click on the other 5 episodes (easy).

I was only able to play The Explore New Worlds game before. Now I can play 3 more!

SUPRISE!!!: Each game is a WHOLE NEW GAME! 100% Different icons, sounds, songs, pictures on top screen, and of course Bonuses. The Kirk Goes Wild thing is crazy when you get 3-5 Kirks lined up on the Trouble with Tribbles game. That is cool!

This has to be the #1 BB2 game, and I'm not even a Star Trek fan. Between all 6 games it must have 1000+ screen shots and clips from the show. So cool!

Offline rickhunter

• Topic Moderator
  • rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!
  • I Void Warranties.
« Reply #5 on: August 24, 2022, 06:38:59 PM »
The lord of the ring games are similar in that they essentially have multiple games to play.  Based on the same mechanics that you earn medals to unlock the following game.  If memory serves me correct, if you get LOTR 2 Towers it includes all the games from the original LOTR and they are ALREADY unlocked.  Cool games if you are a LOTR fan.
If you find the site helpful, consider becoming a contributing member.  It pays for costs and keeps this site alive.  I do not respond to requests for private, one-on-one help. Your questions should be posted in the appropriate forum where they may help others as well.

Offline Dirty Slots

• Resigned NLG Member
  • NLG
« Reply #6 on: August 24, 2022, 07:16:37 PM »
I have Lord of the Rings Two Tower as well. Awesome game.

Here is the Kirk Gone Wild Bonus:

https://youtu.be/ohJqSvRjMaI

Offline Eddiie

• Contributing NLG Member
  • Reputation Power: 45
  • Eddiie Might someday be someone...Eddiie Might someday be someone...Eddiie Might someday be someone...Eddiie Might someday be someone...
  • NLG
« Reply #7 on: September 05, 2022, 03:08:32 PM »
Annoys me I never been able to figure out how this game would save the info on the printed ticket and recall it.

Offline rickhunter

• Topic Moderator
  • I Void Warranties.
« Reply #8 on: September 05, 2022, 08:27:12 PM »
The printed ticket had login information on it (basically the username you created to save your progress), it didn't have any information regarding progress.  The server at WMS had the information and the progress would be sent to the game cabinet upon login.  You didn't need your ticket to login, you could also login using a username and password if memory serves me right.

Offline Dirty Slots

• Resigned NLG Member
  • NLG
« Reply #9 on: September 10, 2022, 10:52:23 AM »
Hey, someone mentioned creating thier own network to be able to log into and save the progress, instead of connecting to WMS servers.

Would this be easy?

Cell Phone and Pad Mode

imode wap wap2

NLG Archives

Archives @ newlifegames.net Wayback Machine

Contact Us

NLG Shop 928 754-4147 Email Us 1788 Highway 95 30 BHC City AZ 86442
If you find this site helpful, please consider becoming a Contributing NLG Member with a monthly subscription to help cover the cost of pizza, coffee, aspirin, hosting, and bandwidth.
Contributing Members: get unlimited personal messages, can save topics and replies as drafts,
can post to the Classified ads, get unlimited access to the downloads, and also get this minty badge:

**Subscription Link** (Click Here) **Subscription Link**

If you would rather remain anonymous Thank You or just want to help support the site, please use this "make a donation" button:

From your entire NLG staff, thank you for supporting NLG.

New Life Games LLC 1788 HIGHWAY 95 UNIT 30 BULLHEAD CITY AZ 86442

Newlifegames.com     Newlifegames.net     Newlifegames.org

Newlifegame.com     Newlifegame.net     Newlifegame.org    Newlifegames.us

New Life Games     NewLifeGames  NLG

We Bring new Life to old Games    1-888-NLG-SLOTS

Are all Copyright and Trademarks of New Life Games LLC 1992 - 2022

FAIR USE NOTICE:

This site contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner.
We make such material available in an effort to advance awareness and understanding of the issues involved.
We believe this constitutes a fair use of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law.
In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those
who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes.

For more information please visit: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml
If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use,
you must obtain permission directly from the copyright owner.

The NewLifeGames.com website is optimized for use with Firefox and a minimum screen resolution of 1600 x 900 pixels.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal