New Life Games LLC
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

News:

Welcome to the NewLifeGames.com message forum! 

NLG Site Navigation Menu

Archives of old posts can be found at...... Newlifegames.net/nlg/

Author Topic: Change S2000 credit and bill limits  (Read 982 times)

Offline Slotcowboy

• Contributing NLG Member
  • New NLG Member 3 to 100 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 10
  • Slotcowboy New User has no influence.
  • NLG
Change S2000 credit and bill limits
« on: September 19, 2022, 01:36:38 PM »
I had to change my battery on my S2000 and that went okay. It appears my credit and bill limits are frozen or something. I went into 3.1.4 and it will not let me change the values. My credit limit is 100,000, the jackpot limit is 100,000 and the bill limit is 3,000. Before all my limits were 100,000. Any help is appreciated. :thank_you:
Tom

Offline dailey

• NLG Member 501 to 10,000 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 53
  • dailey Is on the verge of being accepted.dailey Is on the verge of being accepted.dailey Is on the verge of being accepted.dailey Is on the verge of being accepted.dailey Is on the verge of being accepted.
  • NLG
Re: Change S2000 credit and bill limits
« Reply #1 on: September 19, 2022, 01:58:03 PM »
If there are any credits on the machine, it won't accept changes.

Offline Slotcowboy

• NLG
« Reply #2 on: September 19, 2022, 02:15:37 PM »
I cleared the credits but it still doesn't allowa change. Maybe I am doing something wrong. I am in 3.1.4 options.

Offline sixcardmark

• Sr NLG Member
  • Reputation Power: 240
  • sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!
  • NLG
« Reply #3 on: September 19, 2022, 03:56:20 PM »
Most SG chips only allow for a bill limit of $3000.00 (not credits) 

Which SGs are in machine?  Try 598s, they should allow 100,000.

Offline Slotcowboy

• NLG
« Reply #4 on: September 19, 2022, 06:08:10 PM »
I am not sure what SB are in the machine. I will send the best pic I have and see if you can determine. As ymultiou can see I am not an expert on the boards. If you can't determine is it under the multimedia board. If I need a 598 what is involved in changing to it.  Thank you for your reply.

Offline sixcardmark

• Sr NLG Member
  • sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!
  • NLG
« Reply #5 on: September 19, 2022, 06:26:30 PM »
The two SG chips are located right next to the SB chip.  If you swap SG chips you may need to key machine in order to play it again.  Might be better off just leaving it the way it is at $3000 if you are not comfortable keying machine.

Offline Slotcowboy

• NLG
« Reply #6 on: September 22, 2022, 06:24:27 AM »
SG chips are 399. SB chip is101122.

Offline Slotcowboy

• NLG
« Reply #7 on: September 24, 2022, 06:48:19 AM »
My machine has two SG 399  and a SB 101122. One post said I  need a Key 45 and maybe a SG 598 to make changes to credit limits and the Bill limit on my machine. One other point is the machine shows a 0.10 demon limit will that matter. I think when it was first set up it had  0.01 on it. If I  try the SG598 first can I just remove the 399 with the machine off and not need the 45 key. I have a 224 key and a 31 key would the 31 possibly work to change the limits. I prefer not to clear the machine unless I just have too.
Would changing the battery cause all these changes.  As I  noted before my Bill limit was 100,000 and other credits were 100,000 except the Hopper and it was 00000.

If I need the 598 and 45 I  will need to order them.
Thanks

Offline sixcardmark

• Sr NLG Member
  • NLG
« Reply #8 on: September 24, 2022, 07:25:55 AM »
SG399 is required for that game. You can't change it.  You have to clear to lower accounting denom. Don't think you can set bill limit over $3000.
« Last Edit: September 24, 2022, 07:46:30 AM by sixcardmark »

Offline Slotcowboy

• NLG
« Reply #9 on: September 24, 2022, 07:45:55 AM »
Could I  just use the 45 key and maybe change the bill limit? All other limits are set to 100,000 except the hopper and it is at 00000.

Offline sixcardmark

• Sr NLG Member
  • NLG
« Reply #10 on: September 24, 2022, 07:47:53 AM »
I don't think it will allow for bill limit over $3000. $1000 is default.

Offline Slotcowboy

• NLG
« Reply #11 on: September 26, 2022, 02:14:13 PM »
I sorry to keep sounding like a broken record. I tried using a key 31 and then going to 3.1.4 and I still can't change the Bill limit. I wonder if the accounting demon of 0.10  i.l.o 0.01is affecting the change . I read where a key 45 is needed and I have ordered one, but I wonder if it will work since the key 31 did not work. I checked the coinless mode and it is disabled.
Any help would be greatly appreciated. I do think the bill limit was set at 100,000 before I had to  change the  battery. As I mentioned before all other limits are set at 100,000 except hopper it ooooo.

Offline sixcardmark

• Sr NLG Member
  • NLG
« Reply #12 on: September 26, 2022, 04:12:08 PM »
100,000 credits is credit limit.

$3000.00 is bill limit. Actual credits will depend on player denom (not accounting denom).

Keychip is not needed to change limits. (just zero credits)

If you install a Tito board you can make voucher limit follow credit limit (instead of bill limit) for 100,000 credits. 

Free play credits (if enabled) will depend on Tito preprogrammed amount and accounting denom.

Offline Slotcowboy

• NLG
« Reply #13 on: September 26, 2022, 06:28:17 PM »
I understand 100,000 is credit limits. I do have Tito  installed and using it for several years. I guess I am at limits end. I don't think I am explaining my previous limits and the limits now. If I change the accounting denominations will that allow me to change the bill limits, my last request. In other post I understand that bill limits can be changed, but I have not been able to find out how. Guess I have worn everybody out. In the past I have been successful in explaining my issue and getting a resolution. Sorry for my persistent to everyone.

Offline Slotcowboy

• NLG
« Reply #14 on: September 26, 2022, 06:40:54 PM »
One last comment I  sent Foster a PM  but I haven't received a reply yet. Maybe hewill have a solution.

Cell Phone and Pad Mode

imode wap wap2

NLG Archives

Archives @ newlifegames.net Wayback Machine

Contact Us

NLG Shop 928 754-4147 Email Us 1788 Highway 95 30 BHC City AZ 86442
If you find this site helpful, please consider becoming a Contributing NLG Member with a monthly subscription to help cover the cost of pizza, coffee, aspirin, hosting, and bandwidth.
Contributing Members: get unlimited personal messages, can save topics and replies as drafts,
can post to the Classified ads, get unlimited access to the downloads, and also get this minty badge:

**Subscription Link** (Click Here) **Subscription Link**

If you would rather remain anonymous Thank You or just want to help support the site, please use this "make a donation" button:

From your entire NLG staff, thank you for supporting NLG.

New Life Games LLC 1788 HIGHWAY 95 UNIT 30 BULLHEAD CITY AZ 86442

Newlifegames.com     Newlifegames.net     Newlifegames.org

Newlifegame.com     Newlifegame.net     Newlifegame.org    Newlifegames.us

New Life Games     NewLifeGames  NLG

We Bring new Life to old Games    1-888-NLG-SLOTS

Are all Copyright and Trademarks of New Life Games LLC 1992 - 2022

FAIR USE NOTICE:

This site contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner.
We make such material available in an effort to advance awareness and understanding of the issues involved.
We believe this constitutes a fair use of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law.
In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those
who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes.

For more information please visit: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml
If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use,
you must obtain permission directly from the copyright owner.

The NewLifeGames.com website is optimized for use with Firefox and a minimum screen resolution of 1600 x 900 pixels.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal