New Life Games LLC
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

News:

Welcome to the NewLifeGames.com message forum! 

NLG Site Navigation Menu

Archives of old posts can be found at...... Newlifegames.net/nlg/

Author Topic: IGT Game King Screen stuck on Blackjack game  (Read 3352 times)

Offline lvdesertrat

• New NLG Member 3 to 100 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 2
  • lvdesertrat New User has no influence.
  • NLG
Re: IGT Game King Screen stuck on Blackjack game
« Reply #20 on: October 16, 2023, 08:18:16 AM »
Also just as a side note, if you're just using the game for home use you couldn't "cash out" the credits from the machine anyway.
Disable the printer, the hopper and set credits to a large amount (i personally would use 99999.99).
Then just play your home game to your heart's content.

Offline Daniels66

• Daniels66
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • Daniels66 New User has no influence.
  • NLG
« Reply #21 on: October 16, 2023, 12:34:12 PM »
Yes,  just using this machine at home for fun. I will disable both printer and coin when I get the key chip. I hope that won't be to hard installing the key chip 22. Another question? My monitor is 15 inches is there any way to configure the screen to fit the games?  Right now the games are cut off. I tried adjusting with the Horizontal button and can't get all the info to fit on the screen. attached are some photo's of the screen.

Thanks
Dan

Offline Tilt

• Topic Moderator
  • NLG Member 501 to 10,000 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 386
  • Tilt Is an-NLG GOD!Tilt Is an-NLG GOD!Tilt Is an-NLG GOD!Tilt Is an-NLG GOD!Tilt Is an-NLG GOD!Tilt Is an-NLG GOD!Tilt Is an-NLG GOD!Tilt Is an-NLG GOD!Tilt Is an-NLG GOD!Tilt Is an-NLG GOD!Tilt Is an-NLG GOD!Tilt Is an-NLG GOD!
« Reply #22 on: October 16, 2023, 02:42:19 PM »
Do you have a menu system to adjust the screen or is it analog controls (pots that you turn to adjust)?  If digital you need the one for the horizontal size.  If analog there's usually a coil with a tuning slug located near the flyback transformer that should be labeled horizontal size.  You'll have to remove the monitor to find it, then adjust it a bit one way (most use an allen wrench), put it back in and see if you went the right direction or not.  Keep doing that until you get it where you want it. 

Offline Daniels66

• Daniels66
  • NLG
« Reply #23 on: October 16, 2023, 02:54:28 PM »
I thinks it's analog. It has the 6 colored buttons above the monitor when you open the door.  Taken out the monitor might be a project.  Guess what?  I figured out why the printer wasn't working. Dummy me had the paper in wrong now it all works and prints. lol   I'll have to see how much trouble it will be to remove the monitor out and see if it's worth doing or just be happy the way it is.

Thank you for all you know about these machines!

Offline Daniels66

• Daniels66
  • NLG
« Reply #24 on: October 16, 2023, 02:56:48 PM »
Now that I got the printer working I don't really need the key chip 22 but I guess it's good to have

Offline Tilt

• Topic Moderator
  • Tilt Is an-NLG GOD!Tilt Is an-NLG GOD!Tilt Is an-NLG GOD!Tilt Is an-NLG GOD!Tilt Is an-NLG GOD!Tilt Is an-NLG GOD!Tilt Is an-NLG GOD!Tilt Is an-NLG GOD!Tilt Is an-NLG GOD!Tilt Is an-NLG GOD!Tilt Is an-NLG GOD!Tilt Is an-NLG GOD!
« Reply #25 on: October 16, 2023, 03:03:57 PM »
Well I'll be.  It looked like it was installed correctly in the picture you posted.  Anyways, I'm glad you got it working!  You'll still want to have that keychip handy, you'll need it at some point in the future.

The monitor may have a screw in the front holding it in place, but probably not.  They usually get removed and thrown away.  If it's not screwed in the front all you have to do is grab it by the handles and slide it right out of the machine.  Be careful, they're a bit heavy!

Offline Daniels66

• Daniels66
  • NLG
« Reply #26 on: October 16, 2023, 03:44:21 PM »
The whole weight of the machine is the monitor. I had to use a hydraulic dolly to lift it up on the stand. I found a video on you tube on how to install the printer paper and saw that 2 black lines on the paper had to line up in the printer head. But what thru me off was I put the plan side of the paper in and not the side with the writing on it. I learn something new everyday haha.   Now that I'm worn out from the last three days trying to figure out the printer problem I'll take a few days off before I tackle Monitor. Then I would like to figure out on how to get the coin slot working next on this machine. I paid a $1000.00 for this machine off this women in my area and not sure if it was worth it. That's my story and I'm sticken to it!

Thank again friend!
Dan

Offline Tilt

• Topic Moderator
« Reply #27 on: October 16, 2023, 04:25:11 PM »
Yes, the machines are pretty heavy for sure.  Well it's working now and you learned something, so it's all good  :yes:  That's probably a good idea, play it for a while, hit a couple of royal flushes, then fix something else  :Tongue_Out:

Prices can vary quite a bit depending on your location.  They're like anything in life.  Sometimes you overpay, sometimes you get what you pay for, and sometimes you get a great deal.  I wouldn't get hung up on it  :no:

Offline Daniels66

• Daniels66
  • NLG
« Reply #28 on: October 16, 2023, 08:05:17 PM »
I have another question to ask you?  when I get the key chip can it stay installed on the board or you have to remove it after every use ?

Thanks
Dan

Offline Tilt

• Topic Moderator
« Reply #29 on: October 16, 2023, 08:16:59 PM »
No, you have to remove it and re-install the base chip when you exit the keychip menu.

Offline Daniels66

• Daniels66
  • NLG
« Reply #30 on: October 16, 2023, 08:21:21 PM »
So at first remove the base chip and install the key chip until the changers are made then put back the base chip? Is that correct?

Offline Daniels66

• Daniels66
  • NLG
« Reply #31 on: October 16, 2023, 08:38:16 PM »
Ok I got what you said about the bass chip. Thanks!

This site and you has been very help full I just mad a donation here.

Offline Tilt

• Topic Moderator
« Reply #32 on: October 16, 2023, 08:50:56 PM »
So at first remove the base chip and install the key chip until the changers are made then put back the base chip? Is that correct?

Here's a guide for using the keychip.  Not everything may apply to your specific use, but it's a good general guide.  You need to clear the credits on the machine before using the keychip, unless you are going to clear the RAM/EEPROM memory too then it doesn't matter because it will clear the credits and return all settings to default. 

After a couple of times you'll be an expert.  Take your time, remove power before removing or installing any components, pay attention to the chip orientation (notch on the top of the chip indicating pin 1), be careful not to bend pins, and you'll be just fine.

Thanks for the donation!   It helps keep the site on the air so to speak.  If you don't see a "contributing member" badge under your name in a couple of days send a PM to shortrackskater and he can update it for you.

https://newlifegames.com/nlg/index.php?topic=883.0

« Last Edit: October 17, 2023, 07:22:32 AM by Tilt »

Offline Daniels66

• Daniels66
  • NLG
« Reply #33 on: October 17, 2023, 04:42:53 AM »
Thank you for the info I'll write this down for future use.

Cell Phone and Pad Mode

imode wap wap2

NLG Archives

Archives @ newlifegames.net Wayback Machine

Contact Us

NLG Shop 928 754-4147 Email Us 1788 Highway 95 30 BHC City AZ 86442
If you find this site helpful, please consider becoming a Contributing NLG Member with a monthly subscription to help cover the cost of pizza, coffee, aspirin, hosting, and bandwidth.
Contributing Members: get unlimited personal messages, can save topics and replies as drafts,
can post to the Classified ads, get unlimited access to the downloads, and also get this minty badge:

**Subscription Link** (Click Here) **Subscription Link**

If you would rather remain anonymous Thank You or just want to help support the site, please use this "make a donation" button:

From your entire NLG staff, thank you for supporting NLG.

New Life Games LLC 1788 HIGHWAY 95 UNIT 30 BULLHEAD CITY AZ 86442

Newlifegames.com     Newlifegames.net     Newlifegames.org

Newlifegame.com     Newlifegame.net     Newlifegame.org    Newlifegames.us

New Life Games     NewLifeGames  NLG

We Bring new Life to old Games    1-888-NLG-SLOTS

Are all Copyright and Trademarks of New Life Games LLC 1992 - 2022

FAIR USE NOTICE:

This site contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner.
We make such material available in an effort to advance awareness and understanding of the issues involved.
We believe this constitutes a fair use of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law.
In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those
who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes.

For more information please visit: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml
If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use,
you must obtain permission directly from the copyright owner.

The NewLifeGames.com website is optimized for use with Firefox and a minimum screen resolution of 1600 x 900 pixels.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal