New Life Games LLC
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

News:

Welcome to the NewLifeGames.com message forum! 

NLG Site Navigation Menu

Archives of old posts can be found at...... Newlifegames.net/nlg/

Author Topic: Denver Duck...Com Link Failure  (Read 11046 times)

Offline jake511511

• NLG Member 101 to 250 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 9
  • jake511511 New User has no influence.
  • NLG
Re: Denver Duck...Com Link Failure
« Reply #60 on: July 04, 2020, 06:01:16 PM »
Ok I'll try to find one

Offline qbert

• Topic Moderator
  • NLG Member 501 to 10,000 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 184
  • qbert Is an-NLG GOD!qbert Is an-NLG GOD!qbert Is an-NLG GOD!qbert Is an-NLG GOD!qbert Is an-NLG GOD!qbert Is an-NLG GOD!qbert Is an-NLG GOD!qbert Is an-NLG GOD!qbert Is an-NLG GOD!qbert Is an-NLG GOD!qbert Is an-NLG GOD!qbert Is an-NLG GOD!
  • NLG
« Reply #61 on: July 04, 2020, 06:05:18 PM »
Nothing should have changed you should not need a clear or key.
What does the VFD say coin in jam or coin out jam?
If you find this site helpful, please consider making a small donation to help defray the cost of hosting and bandwidth.

Offline The laneman

• Sr NLG Member
  • Reputation Power: 57
  • The laneman Is on the verge of being accepted.The laneman Is on the verge of being accepted.The laneman Is on the verge of being accepted.The laneman Is on the verge of being accepted.The laneman Is on the verge of being accepted.
  • NLG
« Reply #62 on: July 04, 2020, 06:06:21 PM »
Look inside and see if there is a hopper and a coin mech and let us know.
You will need those two chips anyway to change the percentages.

Offline jake511511

• NLG
« Reply #63 on: July 04, 2020, 06:17:02 PM »
Coin-out jam....and no hopper or coin mech...

Offline jake511511

• NLG
« Reply #64 on: July 04, 2020, 06:19:54 PM »
It was working earlier and then when i went to cash it out the error popped up......  coin out jam

Offline qbert

• Topic Moderator
  • qbert Is an-NLG GOD!qbert Is an-NLG GOD!qbert Is an-NLG GOD!qbert Is an-NLG GOD!qbert Is an-NLG GOD!qbert Is an-NLG GOD!qbert Is an-NLG GOD!qbert Is an-NLG GOD!qbert Is an-NLG GOD!qbert Is an-NLG GOD!qbert Is an-NLG GOD!qbert Is an-NLG GOD!
  • NLG
« Reply #65 on: July 04, 2020, 07:31:54 PM »
OK we can try the easy way first (without key chips)
I believe you stated somewhere that you have an enhanced board set.
If that is the case turn the machine off. Remove the lower mpu and then remove the coin battery. Reinstall the battery and the mpu. With the door open power up the machine. After the lower board does it's memory check  the VFD will say RAM error and will probably be making a loud warbling out of the speakers.  At this time don't worry about what the top box is doing.
Now with the door open turn the jackpot key 3 or 4 times then follow the directions on the VFD to press the reset button on the mpu for at least 6 seconds.
The VFD should now say close the main door. Do that and now wait for the top box to finish booting.
If all is good the machine should come back to life.
If you are successful play the machine but don't hit the cash out until you get a key 45 chip.
Let me know what happens then we can work on getting the hopper disabled.
« Last Edit: July 05, 2020, 06:39:35 AM by qbert »
If you find this site helpful, please consider making a small donation to help defray the cost of hosting and bandwidth.

Offline jake511511

• NLG
« Reply #66 on: July 05, 2020, 09:39:09 AM »
Still doing the same anyone know where i can get a 45 chip

Offline cowboygames

• If I'm Not Here, Check The Golf Course
  • Sr NLG Member
  • Reputation Power: 204
  • cowboygames Is an-NLG GOD!cowboygames Is an-NLG GOD!cowboygames Is an-NLG GOD!cowboygames Is an-NLG GOD!cowboygames Is an-NLG GOD!cowboygames Is an-NLG GOD!cowboygames Is an-NLG GOD!cowboygames Is an-NLG GOD!cowboygames Is an-NLG GOD!cowboygames Is an-NLG GOD!cowboygames Is an-NLG GOD!cowboygames Is an-NLG GOD!
  • You Can't Find a Better Friend Than a Dog
« Reply #67 on: July 05, 2020, 09:43:57 AM »
Contact member RB, he's a good source

Offline The laneman

• Sr NLG Member
  • Reputation Power: 57
  • The laneman Is on the verge of being accepted.The laneman Is on the verge of being accepted.The laneman Is on the verge of being accepted.The laneman Is on the verge of being accepted.The laneman Is on the verge of being accepted.
  • NLG
« Last Edit: July 05, 2020, 12:44:20 PM by The laneman »

Offline jake511511

• NLG
« Reply #69 on: July 05, 2020, 10:54:24 AM »
thanks everyone I think I'm close to getting it back to running

Offline cowboygames

• Sr NLG Member
  • cowboygames Is an-NLG GOD!cowboygames Is an-NLG GOD!cowboygames Is an-NLG GOD!cowboygames Is an-NLG GOD!cowboygames Is an-NLG GOD!cowboygames Is an-NLG GOD!cowboygames Is an-NLG GOD!cowboygames Is an-NLG GOD!cowboygames Is an-NLG GOD!cowboygames Is an-NLG GOD!cowboygames Is an-NLG GOD!cowboygames Is an-NLG GOD!
« Reply #70 on: July 05, 2020, 12:38:33 PM »
Key 45 and Clear 224 are the best chips for this machine. Might as well have what works best on everything. My 45 chip has been invaluable on my Denver Duck several times

Offline qbert

• Topic Moderator
  • NLG
« Reply #71 on: July 05, 2020, 07:01:40 PM »
What happened when you pulled the MPU battery?

Offline jake511511

• NLG
« Reply #72 on: July 05, 2020, 08:02:23 PM »
the battery was low i replaced it turned it on and it's working...i havent cashed the machine out yet.....Do I need a 224 and a 45 chip ?

Offline qbert

• Topic Moderator
  • NLG
« Reply #73 on: July 05, 2020, 08:08:04 PM »
How low was the battery?
That may be the issue and the cash out problem might go away.
If it happens again you can do the battery and key turn thing to get it back to where you are now

Offline cowboygames

• Sr NLG Member
« Reply #74 on: July 05, 2020, 08:19:28 PM »
It's never a bad idea to have a set of chips for the machine

Offline jake511511

• NLG
« Reply #75 on: July 05, 2020, 08:30:42 PM »
The battery was 2.6

Offline jake511511

• NLG
« Reply #76 on: July 05, 2020, 08:31:33 PM »
Do I need both chips ?

Offline qbert

• Topic Moderator
  • NLG
« Reply #77 on: July 05, 2020, 08:44:09 PM »
2.6 is pretty low.
PM user RB he usually has a good deal on the two chips.
They will also work on your Red, White, & Blue.
You should probably get both. I don't usually use the clear chip but it does happen.

Offline qbert

• Topic Moderator
  • NLG
« Reply #78 on: July 06, 2020, 04:52:46 PM »
I looked at the picture of your MPU again and I noticed that there is a DSV00042 card on the board. This is an enhanced sound board for S2000. Since all of the sound for your Denver Duck is generated from the top box it has no use in this machine. You can remove it and put it in your Red White & Blue S2000 and get enhanced sound on that machine if it does not have one in it already. Just a thought.
Rich

Offline qbert

• Topic Moderator
  • NLG
« Reply #79 on: July 11, 2020, 04:13:32 PM »
Your inbox is full you need to empty.

Make sure you have no credits on the machine and use the key 45 set up per instruction on this post and make sure you use the TITO settings.
Also make sure you set the hopper to zero. You can do this without the key but you must still have zero credits on the machine.

With what you have done to the machine you should not have to key this machine

One more thought are there any LEDs lit on the TITO board? You may have hurt that with the power surge.
That may be why your getting the error.

http://newlifegames.com/nlg/index.php?topic=320.msg912;topicseen#new

Cell Phone and Pad Mode

imode wap wap2

NLG Archives

Archives @ newlifegames.net Wayback Machine

Contact Us

NLG Shop 928 754-4147 Email Us 1788 Highway 95 30 BHC City AZ 86442
If you find this site helpful, please consider becoming a Contributing NLG Member with a monthly subscription to help cover the cost of pizza, coffee, aspirin, hosting, and bandwidth.
Contributing Members: get unlimited personal messages, can save topics and replies as drafts,
can post to the Classified ads, get unlimited access to the downloads, and also get this minty badge:

**Subscription Link** (Click Here) **Subscription Link**

If you would rather remain anonymous Thank You or just want to help support the site, please use this "make a donation" button:

From your entire NLG staff, thank you for supporting NLG.

New Life Games LLC 1788 HIGHWAY 95 UNIT 30 BULLHEAD CITY AZ 86442

Newlifegames.com     Newlifegames.net     Newlifegames.org

Newlifegame.com     Newlifegame.net     Newlifegame.org    Newlifegames.us

New Life Games     NewLifeGames  NLG

We Bring new Life to old Games    1-888-NLG-SLOTS

Are all Copyright and Trademarks of New Life Games LLC 1992 - 2022

FAIR USE NOTICE:

This site contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner.
We make such material available in an effort to advance awareness and understanding of the issues involved.
We believe this constitutes a fair use of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law.
In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those
who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes.

For more information please visit: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml
If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use,
you must obtain permission directly from the copyright owner.

The NewLifeGames.com website is optimized for use with Firefox and a minimum screen resolution of 1600 x 900 pixels.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal