New Life Games LLC
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

News:

Welcome to the NewLifeGames.com message forum! 

NLG Site Navigation Menu

Archives of old posts can be found at...... Newlifegames.net/nlg/

Author Topic: IGT S2000 Delay in reels spinning  (Read 2033 times)

Offline Terps

• Contributing NLG Member
  • NLG Member 251 to 500 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 33
  • Terps Is working their way up.Terps Is working their way up.Terps Is working their way up.
  • NLG
IGT S2000 Delay in reels spinning
« on: June 19, 2018, 12:02:53 PM »

Can someone let me know what the issue is when I press the max credit button or spin button there is a 3-4 second delay between when the reels spin.  All of my other machines almost spin instantly after pressing the max credit or spin button.  Is there a setting that I can set to fix this?  Any help would be greatly appreciated, it is driving me crazy.    :banghead:

Thanks
« Last Edit: June 19, 2018, 03:14:30 PM by shortrackskater »

Offline rickhunter

• Sr NLG Member
  • NLG Member 501 to 10,000 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 447
  • rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!
  • I Void Warranties.
Re: IGT S2000 Delay in reels spinning
« Reply #1 on: June 19, 2018, 12:55:25 PM »
My best guess would be to check your comm settings.  Your machine might be trying to contact a host or something before each spin and it's timing out.  I would compare your sas settings with your other machines.  Again, just a guess.  The other thing I would try is a another MPU to see if the problem persists.
If you find the site helpful, consider becoming a contributing member.  It pays for costs and keeps this site alive.  I do not respond to requests for private, one-on-one help. Your questions should be posted in the appropriate forum where they may help others as well.

Offline Amechanic

• In Remembrance of our lost NLG Members
  • Reputation Power: 306
  • Amechanic Is an-NLG GOD!Amechanic Is an-NLG GOD!Amechanic Is an-NLG GOD!Amechanic Is an-NLG GOD!Amechanic Is an-NLG GOD!Amechanic Is an-NLG GOD!Amechanic Is an-NLG GOD!Amechanic Is an-NLG GOD!Amechanic Is an-NLG GOD!Amechanic Is an-NLG GOD!Amechanic Is an-NLG GOD!Amechanic Is an-NLG GOD!
  • NLG
« Reply #2 on: June 19, 2018, 02:48:05 PM »
Does your game do this on every spin? I have noticed that the S2000 slot machine will have this same delay about 1 spin out of 100
Please remember to make a donation to NLG for mine/our help in repairing your machines problem.. Your donations help keep this site on line.
And remember...
If it's jammed, force it.. If it breaks, it needed to be replaced anyways...

Offline shortrackskater

• Mark
  • NLG Site Administrator
  • Reputation Power: 268
  • shortrackskater Is an-NLG GOD!shortrackskater Is an-NLG GOD!shortrackskater Is an-NLG GOD!shortrackskater Is an-NLG GOD!shortrackskater Is an-NLG GOD!shortrackskater Is an-NLG GOD!shortrackskater Is an-NLG GOD!shortrackskater Is an-NLG GOD!shortrackskater Is an-NLG GOD!shortrackskater Is an-NLG GOD!shortrackskater Is an-NLG GOD!shortrackskater Is an-NLG GOD!
  • NLG
« Reply #3 on: June 19, 2018, 03:14:01 PM »
From cowboygames, wayyyyyyyyy back in 2011:

"On S+ machines it's after the 99th spin and on S2000 machines it's after 50. Probably to more accurately track payback% and things of that nature"

Sounds like his is doing it all the time.
Consider becoming a regular contributing member, which helps pay costs to keep this site up and running so you can keep your machine up and running :)

Offline Terps

• Terps Is working their way up.Terps Is working their way up.Terps Is working their way up.
  • NLG
« Reply #4 on: June 19, 2018, 03:49:39 PM »
It definitely does it every spin. I will check the settings tonight, but I am pretty sure it is setup like the other S2000’s I have.

Offline cowboygames

• If I'm Not Here, Check The Golf Course
  • Sr NLG Member
  • Reputation Power: 204
  • cowboygames Is an-NLG GOD!cowboygames Is an-NLG GOD!cowboygames Is an-NLG GOD!cowboygames Is an-NLG GOD!cowboygames Is an-NLG GOD!cowboygames Is an-NLG GOD!cowboygames Is an-NLG GOD!cowboygames Is an-NLG GOD!cowboygames Is an-NLG GOD!cowboygames Is an-NLG GOD!cowboygames Is an-NLG GOD!cowboygames Is an-NLG GOD!
  • You Can't Find a Better Friend Than a Dog
« Reply #5 on: June 19, 2018, 04:14:35 PM »
You might also try swapping the ram chips on the MPU for each others sockets and do the reset. Maybe it's running slow because of a memory glitch

Offline BettorSlots

• Supporting Vendors
  • Reputation Power: 47
  • BettorSlots Might someday be someone...BettorSlots Might someday be someone...BettorSlots Might someday be someone...BettorSlots Might someday be someone...
    • Bettor Slots
« Reply #6 on: June 19, 2018, 07:29:02 PM »
Any chance this has a TITO board installed?  If so unplug the TITO board and spin again to see if the problem goes away.  Report back for more info if in fact that's the problem.

Offline Terps

• NLG
« Reply #7 on: June 29, 2018, 08:32:50 PM »
Jim,

It does have a TITO board and when I unplugged, the delay did go away. Any help would be appreciated.

Fusco

Offline BettorSlots

• Supporting Vendors
  • BettorSlots Might someday be someone...BettorSlots Might someday be someone...BettorSlots Might someday be someone...BettorSlots Might someday be someone...
    • Bettor Slots
« Reply #8 on: June 29, 2018, 09:01:06 PM »
Have to tell you with over 500 TITO boards running in S2000 machines alone at this point I have encountered this problem only 4 times that I can remember. 

In two cases there was no solution and we decided the software set was running an early version of SAS (pre-6.0 which TITO requires).  In those cases the user had to live with it...unplug and plug back in.  We did offer full refund and to you as well. 

In one case we found the NJ (New Jersey) Version chip was the problem and once replaced that fixed it for that game set.  In the fourth case using newer version GM1/2 chips fixed that problem.  Truth is there are multiple possible software configurations for all the S2000 games so maybe post some pictures of all of your board chips (SB, GM1, GM2, and Version) and maybe I can see something. 

Offline Terps

• NLG
« Reply #9 on: July 01, 2018, 09:00:26 AM »
Jim,

Here are the pics of the board.

Thanks

Offline Amechanic

• In Remembrance of our lost NLG Members
  • Reputation Power: 306
  • Amechanic Is an-NLG GOD!Amechanic Is an-NLG GOD!Amechanic Is an-NLG GOD!Amechanic Is an-NLG GOD!Amechanic Is an-NLG GOD!Amechanic Is an-NLG GOD!Amechanic Is an-NLG GOD!Amechanic Is an-NLG GOD!Amechanic Is an-NLG GOD!Amechanic Is an-NLG GOD!Amechanic Is an-NLG GOD!Amechanic Is an-NLG GOD!
  • NLG
« Reply #10 on: July 01, 2018, 10:37:53 AM »
Your GM1 and GM2 chips are 362.. I like running the 363 ones myself. I thought the 362 were used in the S2000 machines when running a S+ game with the SB0001000 chip?
Please remember to make a donation to NLG for mine/our help in repairing your machines problem.. Your donations help keep this site on line.
And remember...
If it's jammed, force it.. If it breaks, it needed to be replaced anyways...

Offline BettorSlots

• Supporting Vendors
    • Bettor Slots
« Reply #11 on: July 02, 2018, 08:31:03 AM »
Definitely worth a shot changing the GM1/2 chips to the more desired 363's.  I can't read the SB chip to tell you if there is an updated version.  Your version chip is a remade one so hard to tell what is really there....the one to avoid that I know slows things down is the VS011NX5 (New Jersey).

Cell Phone and Pad Mode

imode wap wap2

NLG Archives

Archives @ newlifegames.net Wayback Machine

Contact Us

NLG Shop 928 754-4147 Email Us 1788 Highway 95 30 BHC City AZ 86442
If you find this site helpful, please consider becoming a Contributing NLG Member with a monthly subscription to help cover the cost of pizza, coffee, aspirin, hosting, and bandwidth.
Contributing Members: get unlimited personal messages, can save topics and replies as drafts,
can post to the Classified ads, get unlimited access to the downloads, and also get this minty badge:

**Subscription Link** (Click Here) **Subscription Link**

If you would rather remain anonymous Thank You or just want to help support the site, please use this "make a donation" button:

From your entire NLG staff, thank you for supporting NLG.

New Life Games LLC 1788 HIGHWAY 95 UNIT 30 BULLHEAD CITY AZ 86442

Newlifegames.com     Newlifegames.net     Newlifegames.org

Newlifegame.com     Newlifegame.net     Newlifegame.org    Newlifegames.us

New Life Games     NewLifeGames  NLG

We Bring new Life to old Games    1-888-NLG-SLOTS

Are all Copyright and Trademarks of New Life Games LLC 1992 - 2022

FAIR USE NOTICE:

This site contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner.
We make such material available in an effort to advance awareness and understanding of the issues involved.
We believe this constitutes a fair use of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law.
In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those
who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes.

For more information please visit: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml
If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use,
you must obtain permission directly from the copyright owner.

The NewLifeGames.com website is optimized for use with Firefox and a minimum screen resolution of 1600 x 900 pixels.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal