New Life Games LLC
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

News:

Welcome to the NewLifeGames.com message forum! 

NLG Site Navigation Menu

Archives of old posts can be found at...... Newlifegames.net/nlg/

Author Topic: IGT S2000 Ms. Little green man Board Help  (Read 655 times)

Offline 4lex

• New NLG Member 3 to 100 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • 4lex New User has no influence.
  • NLG
IGT S2000 Ms. Little green man Board Help
« on: February 26, 2020, 04:49:12 AM »
Hi, I'm Alex from Germany.

First of all, an apology for my bad English.

I have 2 IGT S2000 slot machines and the second one does not work. The board seems to be broken. No LED lights up and "Displays Netplex Link Down" is displayed. I now need a new board. Is there anyone where a board sends to Germany? I searched the entire internet and unfortunately found nothing.

Thank you for your help. :thank_you:

Greetings from Germany.

Pictures:
1: https://www.directupload.net/file/d/5741/e8iab94m_jpg.htm

2: https://www.directupload.net/file/d/5741/3ncrnpp7_jpg.htm

3: https://www.directupload.net/file/d/5741/fwc6hshq_jpg.htm

« Last Edit: February 26, 2020, 05:10:17 AM by 4lex »

Offline therockinelvis

• Capes are not just for Super Hero's
  • Topic Moderator
  • NLG Member 501 to 10,000 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 173
  • therockinelvis Is an-NLG GOD!therockinelvis Is an-NLG GOD!therockinelvis Is an-NLG GOD!therockinelvis Is an-NLG GOD!therockinelvis Is an-NLG GOD!therockinelvis Is an-NLG GOD!therockinelvis Is an-NLG GOD!therockinelvis Is an-NLG GOD!therockinelvis Is an-NLG GOD!therockinelvis Is an-NLG GOD!therockinelvis Is an-NLG GOD!therockinelvis Is an-NLG GOD!
  • NLG
Re: IGT S2000 Ms. Little green man Board Help
« Reply #1 on: February 26, 2020, 05:28:34 PM »
Yes horrible damage from varta battery. Place a want to buy on the classified page. You need a 502 or 504 board
Thank Ya Thank Ya Very Much.

the rockin elvis

Offline Retro tech repair

• Contributing NLG Member
  • Reputation Power: 81
  • Retro tech repair Is a force to reckon with.Retro tech repair Is a force to reckon with.Retro tech repair Is a force to reckon with.Retro tech repair Is a force to reckon with.Retro tech repair Is a force to reckon with.Retro tech repair Is a force to reckon with.Retro tech repair Is a force to reckon with.Retro tech repair Is a force to reckon with.
  • NLG
« Reply #2 on: February 29, 2020, 06:19:56 AM »
Pull the chips out of the simm slots

Those 2 black slots connect directly into the main parallel data buss for the eproms. I dont know what the cards are that are in them but i have never seen cards in those slots.

Offline 4lex

• NLG
« Reply #3 on: February 29, 2020, 06:53:23 AM »
Okay, thank you very much.
[/size][/color]
[/size]Do I just have to pull chips and put them on the new board so that the machine works? [/color]
[/size][/color]
[/size]Are the two boards 502 and 504 identical? Can I use both without problems?[/color]
[/size][/color]
[/size][/color]

• Retro tech repair Is a force to reckon with.Retro tech repair Is a force to reckon with.Retro tech repair Is a force to reckon with.Retro tech repair Is a force to reckon with.Retro tech repair Is a force to reckon with.Retro tech repair Is a force to reckon with.Retro tech repair Is a force to reckon with.Retro tech repair Is a force to reckon with.
  • NLG
« Reply #4 on: February 29, 2020, 07:04:33 AM »
502 and 504 are 90% the same just move the eproms the things socketed in the simm slots are properly why your old board wont boot.

Offline 4lex

• NLG
« Reply #5 on: February 29, 2020, 07:18:06 AM »
That means I only need a new board and have to exchange the chips. Then it has to work again. Or do I need a clear and set chip?

My other 2 machines unfortunately have other boards installed, so I cannot test it with a board from another machine.

• NLG
« Reply #6 on: February 29, 2020, 07:45:31 AM »
Did you try pulling the 2 cards out or the black simm slots. If they are not a slot part they could be holding one of your voltage rails short causing your problem. If you swap boards you should not have to re key the machine you will get a couple extra errors but they can be clears by just following the directions on the display.

Offline 4lex

• NLG
« Reply #7 on: March 01, 2020, 09:21:52 AM »
Du you mean the cards at position J5 and J6?

I can try it in a few days, first I have to clean the board.

My machine has a I/O Card on the right side from the MPU Board but there is no plug inside the card. But there is no suitable connector in the machine where it fits.

Cell Phone and Pad Mode

imode wap wap2

NLG Archives

Archives @ newlifegames.net Wayback Machine

Contact Us

NLG Shop 928 754-4147 Email Us 1788 Highway 95 30 BHC City AZ 86442
If you find this site helpful, please consider becoming a Contributing NLG Member with a monthly subscription to help cover the cost of pizza, coffee, aspirin, hosting, and bandwidth.
Contributing Members: get unlimited personal messages, can save topics and replies as drafts,
can post to the Classified ads, get unlimited access to the downloads, and also get this minty badge:

**Subscription Link** (Click Here) **Subscription Link**

If you would rather remain anonymous Thank You or just want to help support the site, please use this "make a donation" button:

From your entire NLG staff, thank you for supporting NLG.

New Life Games LLC 1788 HIGHWAY 95 UNIT 30 BULLHEAD CITY AZ 86442

Newlifegames.com     Newlifegames.net     Newlifegames.org

Newlifegame.com     Newlifegame.net     Newlifegame.org    Newlifegames.us

New Life Games     NewLifeGames  NLG

We Bring new Life to old Games    1-888-NLG-SLOTS

Are all Copyright and Trademarks of New Life Games LLC 1992 - 2022

FAIR USE NOTICE:

This site contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner.
We make such material available in an effort to advance awareness and understanding of the issues involved.
We believe this constitutes a fair use of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law.
In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those
who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes.

For more information please visit: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml
If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use,
you must obtain permission directly from the copyright owner.

The NewLifeGames.com website is optimized for use with Firefox and a minimum screen resolution of 1600 x 900 pixels.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal