New Life Games LLC
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

News:

Welcome to the NewLifeGames.com message forum! 

NLG Site Navigation Menu

Archives of old posts can be found at...... Newlifegames.net/nlg/

Author Topic: S2000 coin acceptance  (Read 848 times)

Offline 61Wally

• Contributing NLG Member
  • NLG Member 501 to 10,000 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 53
  • 61Wally Is on the verge of being accepted.61Wally Is on the verge of being accepted.61Wally Is on the verge of being accepted.61Wally Is on the verge of being accepted.61Wally Is on the verge of being accepted.
  • NLG
S2000 coin acceptance
« on: October 06, 2021, 09:47:54 AM »
A Great Day to you all. My brain is really going south. On all of my S2000’s, I can put in as many quarters as I want and after the normal 3 it just goes to credits. The battery died on my Triple Double Diamond 3 coin machine. I can’t remember or find the step-by-step for changing this. Can Someone PLEASE HELP ME?
THANK YOU.

Offline RB

• Sr NLG Member
  • Reputation Power: 351
  • RB Is an-NLG GOD!RB Is an-NLG GOD!RB Is an-NLG GOD!RB Is an-NLG GOD!RB Is an-NLG GOD!RB Is an-NLG GOD!RB Is an-NLG GOD!RB Is an-NLG GOD!RB Is an-NLG GOD!RB Is an-NLG GOD!RB Is an-NLG GOD!RB Is an-NLG GOD!
  • NLG
Re: S2000 coin acceptance
« Reply #1 on: October 06, 2021, 11:32:31 AM »
7.1.10.2 Coin-In Option: This submenu determines how inserted coins are handled.
•
COIN IN TO GAME ONLY = Directs coins to the coins played meter, up to the maximum bet; returns additional coins to the player.
•
COIN IN TO GAME AND CREDIT = Directs coins to the coins played meter, up to maximum bet; directs additional coins to the credit meter, up to the credit limit.
•
COIN IN TO CREDIT ONLY = Directs coins to the credit meter only, up to the credit limit.
Quality doesn't cost. It pays.

Offline 61Wally

• 61Wally Is on the verge of being accepted.61Wally Is on the verge of being accepted.61Wally Is on the verge of being accepted.61Wally Is on the verge of being accepted.61Wally Is on the verge of being accepted.
  • NLG
« Reply #2 on: October 06, 2021, 01:09:42 PM »
Thank You, If it’s not coming up when I key chip it,  Am I using the wrong key chip? I tried #17, #31 and #40.
I can check again, the SB and/or SG chip # if that helps You to help me.

Offline RB

• Sr NLG Member
  • RB Is an-NLG GOD!RB Is an-NLG GOD!RB Is an-NLG GOD!RB Is an-NLG GOD!RB Is an-NLG GOD!RB Is an-NLG GOD!RB Is an-NLG GOD!RB Is an-NLG GOD!RB Is an-NLG GOD!RB Is an-NLG GOD!RB Is an-NLG GOD!RB Is an-NLG GOD!
  • NLG
« Reply #3 on: October 06, 2021, 01:14:52 PM »
Thank You, If it’s not coming up when I key chip it,  Am I using the wrong key chip? I tried #17, #31 and #40.
I can check again, the SB and/or SG chip # if that helps You to help me.

It may depend on the SG chips. What number are you using? Refer to the PSR.
BTW Key 40 is for a GK/ I-Game 3902 or 044 with a legacy board using 3902 software not S2000.

Offline 61Wally

• NLG
« Reply #4 on: October 06, 2021, 04:53:32 PM »
The slot machine is using a 504 board with SG000175 & SB100060. Hope this will help.

Offline RB

• Sr NLG Member
  • NLG
« Reply #5 on: October 06, 2021, 05:02:07 PM »
PSR attached.

Offline 61Wally

• NLG
« Reply #6 on: October 06, 2021, 06:49:31 PM »
I’m really sorry for my ignorance. I read through the PSR, and Some of the stuff is coming back to me, but with this dementia not all of it. Should I be  programming something in options or somewhere else first so that the 7.1.10.2 will be available to access ? Because right now 7.1 config only goes up to 7.7
One note, I do have a TITO installed in this machine, could that programming hinder me from getting to the 7.1.10.2 format? I’m shooting at the moon here! Any suggestions?

Offline millionaire2k

• NLG Member 101 to 250 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 22
  • millionaire2k New User barely matters.millionaire2k New User barely matters.
  • NLG
« Reply #7 on: October 06, 2021, 07:56:49 PM »
What menus can u change?

7.1.1?
7.1.2?
ect.

Please be exact.

Ps some settings are not available based on game PROM "NOTE: This option requires an international version PROM."

Also what version chip u have?

Controls currency symbol, VFD format, and other options.

"The version PROM controls what is available to meet special jurisdictional requirements and controls what certain features and options are available. The label indicates STEPPER VERSION and the version number:

VS011CX0 - single denomination – Colorado ONLY
VS011CX1 - multi-denomination – Colorado ONLY
VS011GX0 - single denomination
VS011GX1 - multi-denomination
VS011GX2 - multi-denomination with denomination-plus mode
VS011GX3 - multi-denomination with fractional denominations
VS011IH0 - single denomination – Netherlands ONLY
VS011IH1 - multi-denomination – Netherlands ONLY
VS011IX0 - single denomination – International
VS011IX1 - multi-denomination – International
VS011NX4 - single denomination – New Jersey ONLY
VS011NX5 - multi-denomination – New Jersey ONLY"

Offline 61Wally

• NLG
« Reply #8 on: October 12, 2021, 01:49:39 AM »
The Version chip is VS009GX0,Stepper Base is SB100060, Game is SG000175.
On the 7.1, I can change 7.1.1.2.3.4.5.6.7 and on 7.2 I can change 7.2.1.2.3.4
Like I stated earlier, (before battery died) this machine allowed me to program it so that it would keep taking quarters past the 3 and turn them into credits. I’m just dumb founded, even reading my “chicken scratch” notes, I can’t figure it out. I really appreciate your responses.

Offline millionaire2k

• NLG Member 101 to 250 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 22
  • millionaire2k New User barely matters.millionaire2k New User barely matters.
  • NLG
« Reply #9 on: October 12, 2021, 02:22:52 AM »
Well If you want the machine to stack credits beyond 3 there are mutiple settings to check.

Coin-In (Option: [7.1.10.2])

The Coin-In screen sets the machine to one of the following coin-in
options:
• Coins to game only – coins inserted after the machine exceeds the
maximum bet are returned to the player
• Coins to game and credit – coins inserted after the machine
exceeds the maximum bet will be added to the credit meter until
the machine exceeds the credit limit
• Coins to credit only – all coins inserted will be added to the credit
meter

Limits (Option: [3.1.4])

• Credit Limit – sets the maximum number of credits that the
machine will allow on its credit meter. If the player attempts to
insert more coins, the machine will divert them to the coin tray.

Offline 61Wally

• NLG
« Reply #10 on: October 12, 2021, 04:50:59 AM »
Ok, Thank You So Much,  I can’t seem to pull up the 7.1.10.2. I will try the other. I’m also wondering/ thinking I might have a bad key chip. I’ve noticed when I use it, sometimes it doesn’t do anything when I install it and then go back to putting the stepper chip back in. Or maybe a loose socket connection. I will continue today and Post the latest. Appreciate your time. 

Cell Phone and Pad Mode

imode wap wap2

NLG Archives

Archives @ newlifegames.net Wayback Machine

Contact Us

NLG Shop 928 754-4147 Email Us 1788 Highway 95 30 BHC City AZ 86442
If you find this site helpful, please consider becoming a Contributing NLG Member with a monthly subscription to help cover the cost of pizza, coffee, aspirin, hosting, and bandwidth.
Contributing Members: get unlimited personal messages, can save topics and replies as drafts,
can post to the Classified ads, get unlimited access to the downloads, and also get this minty badge:

**Subscription Link** (Click Here) **Subscription Link**

If you would rather remain anonymous Thank You or just want to help support the site, please use this "make a donation" button:

From your entire NLG staff, thank you for supporting NLG.

New Life Games LLC 1788 HIGHWAY 95 UNIT 30 BULLHEAD CITY AZ 86442

Newlifegames.com     Newlifegames.net     Newlifegames.org

Newlifegame.com     Newlifegame.net     Newlifegame.org    Newlifegames.us

New Life Games     NewLifeGames  NLG

We Bring new Life to old Games    1-888-NLG-SLOTS

Are all Copyright and Trademarks of New Life Games LLC 1992 - 2022

FAIR USE NOTICE:

This site contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner.
We make such material available in an effort to advance awareness and understanding of the issues involved.
We believe this constitutes a fair use of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law.
In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those
who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes.

For more information please visit: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml
If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use,
you must obtain permission directly from the copyright owner.

The NewLifeGames.com website is optimized for use with Firefox and a minimum screen resolution of 1600 x 900 pixels.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal