New Life Games LLC
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

News:

Welcome to the NewLifeGames.com message forum! 

NLG Site Navigation Menu

Archives of old posts can be found at...... Newlifegames.net/nlg/

Author Topic: Game Menu loading error?  (Read 5689 times)

Offline coolwavepic

• Sr NLG Member
  • NLG Member 501 to 10,000 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 100
  • coolwavepic Has an aura about them.coolwavepic Has an aura about them.coolwavepic Has an aura about them.coolwavepic Has an aura about them.coolwavepic Has an aura about them.coolwavepic Has an aura about them.coolwavepic Has an aura about them.coolwavepic Has an aura about them.coolwavepic Has an aura about them.coolwavepic Has an aura about them.
  • NLG
Game Menu loading error?
« on: April 18, 2014, 01:27:43 PM »
I am trying to load a game change into my Alpha, and the game hangs on LOADING MENU. Most games go through this step fairly fast.

Any ideas what the problem is?

I am thinking the BIOS is not new enough? Just a thought...
-------
Charles

Offline 777sizzler

• Sr NLG Member
  • Reputation Power: 129
  • 777sizzler Is an-NLG GOD!777sizzler Is an-NLG GOD!777sizzler Is an-NLG GOD!777sizzler Is an-NLG GOD!777sizzler Is an-NLG GOD!777sizzler Is an-NLG GOD!777sizzler Is an-NLG GOD!777sizzler Is an-NLG GOD!777sizzler Is an-NLG GOD!777sizzler Is an-NLG GOD!777sizzler Is an-NLG GOD!777sizzler Is an-NLG GOD!
  • NLG
Re: Game Menu loading error?
« Reply #1 on: April 18, 2014, 01:31:31 PM »
Depends on what game and bios and os.

Offline coolwavepic

• Sr NLG Member
  • coolwavepic Has an aura about them.coolwavepic Has an aura about them.coolwavepic Has an aura about them.coolwavepic Has an aura about them.coolwavepic Has an aura about them.coolwavepic Has an aura about them.coolwavepic Has an aura about them.coolwavepic Has an aura about them.coolwavepic Has an aura about them.coolwavepic Has an aura about them.
  • NLG
« Reply #2 on: April 18, 2014, 01:44:47 PM »
This is PURELY an experiment...

Game is GAUCHOS GOLD V32

BIOS: AVBBP26SIMPU-07
-------
Charles

Offline 777sizzler

• Sr NLG Member
  • 777sizzler Is an-NLG GOD!777sizzler Is an-NLG GOD!777sizzler Is an-NLG GOD!777sizzler Is an-NLG GOD!777sizzler Is an-NLG GOD!777sizzler Is an-NLG GOD!777sizzler Is an-NLG GOD!777sizzler Is an-NLG GOD!777sizzler Is an-NLG GOD!777sizzler Is an-NLG GOD!777sizzler Is an-NLG GOD!777sizzler Is an-NLG GOD!
  • NLG
« Reply #3 on: April 18, 2014, 01:52:50 PM »
Have you tried the 336 os series with this combo?  Bios should handle all 330+ os systems in that family.  I did not look that game up for all I know you are running alpha 2 1gig and up game cards?.

Offline coolwavepic

• Sr NLG Member
  • NLG
« Reply #4 on: April 18, 2014, 02:12:03 PM »
I am not exactly sure if Gauchos Gold is a pure Alpha 2 game or not. What I mean by that, is that I have 5 other games that could also be considered Alpha 2 but load and play just fine. (*Gold Bug, *Wild Huskies, *Emerald Falls, Mustang and Golden Reef) - * All have Alpha 2 game diagnostic options for Side Lighting and Super Candle).

According to Bally's site, Alpha Elite V32 section lists Gauchos Gold.

I don't have any other "newer" OS other than the 341.
-------
Charles

Offline 777sizzler

• Sr NLG Member
  • NLG
« Reply #5 on: April 18, 2014, 02:19:01 PM »
Step down to a 336 is what I was saying on your game os,  Your bios chip from my memory looks good, if not you may need to drop it as well but don't think so.  The game cf is what? 512 1g etc.  That helps.  Also I think in a old wtb post you wanted a super candle,  I have three or four new ones-Just found them here today on a easter-egg hunt. 

Offline coolwavepic

• Sr NLG Member
  • NLG
« Reply #6 on: April 18, 2014, 02:27:36 PM »
The game CF is a 1GB Card. I will try my other OS card, from my S9E, but I think its older. The OS I'm trying to use is dated 2012, The game CF is dated 2011.. the latest game I own.

As far as the Super Candles go, What kind of connections does it have? USB? does it need to be connected to an accessory board? ect. Thanks awesome news! Now the scary part.. how much??
-------
Charles

Offline 777sizzler

• Sr NLG Member
  • NLG
« Reply #7 on: April 18, 2014, 02:35:21 PM »
Helpful info.  Don't look so much at dates on cards.  Also Have you installed the mem. upgrade stick in your box yet to bump to 2gig?.  You need to try the 336-05 and so on os card for your op sys. and get back with us.  I have no idea what the candles uses as it is alpha 2,  It prob. will be compat. but will look into it think there was some purple and green ones.  Price is one whole alpha 2 cabinet with nothing in it--- :Tongue_Out: .

Offline coolwavepic

• Sr NLG Member
  • NLG
« Reply #8 on: April 18, 2014, 03:22:07 PM »
OK, my S9E has a 336 card but there was security tape so I cant tell what the -XX is. The card says Rev A. Same problem. Hangs on LOADING MENU.

FYI - The Super Candle is also used on CASH SPIN machines which I don't think is Alpha 2. The game controls the bottom part of the candle and need to know if it connects to USB or if it uses a separate board.

So the price includes an invisible Alpha 2 with a Super Candle....YIKES! Message me for the details.
-------
Charles

Offline 777sizzler

• Sr NLG Member
  • NLG
« Reply #9 on: April 18, 2014, 03:30:34 PM »
Did you ever bump your box to 2gig?  I had asked that earlier.

Offline coolwavepic

• Sr NLG Member
  • NLG
« Reply #10 on: April 18, 2014, 03:50:02 PM »
Sorry, I missed answering that questions. No, not yet. I was going to upgrade my 5 Reel with a 1GB box before getting more memory. I might be hitting you up in a week or two to get another box.
-------
Charles

Offline 777sizzler

• Sr NLG Member
  • NLG
« Reply #11 on: April 18, 2014, 04:53:44 PM »
Ok,  You have not gotten one of my boxes yet.   On short notice here is a pic. of super candles,led,bally alpha-2.  Very busy here and out of room for display so had to lay out.  Just bought 130 Igt polygon inserts to bring my total to over 200 so I am talking to other folks on trades on machines etc. on those incase someone asks-Just Busy here.  Sorry the pic. is not so good but don't have much time now at the moment.  Don't know where you gonna find these!. Also Are You using a dual vid. card in your box?.

Offline coolwavepic

• Sr NLG Member
  • NLG
« Reply #12 on: April 18, 2014, 05:25:39 PM »
Yep. Those are them! I would want at least want one of them, maybe another later.

I almost bought a Video card from Happ, but found a used Fx5800(?) at PC store. The thing works but the problem is that its not a low profile one...lol ordering a cable to fix that.

I noticed on some of your boxes, they come with a video card. Do they come with a bios too?
-------
Charles

Offline 777sizzler

• Sr NLG Member
  • NLG
« Reply #13 on: April 18, 2014, 05:35:10 PM »
They come locked and loaded, Bios,juris, dual video card, 1gig ram in box on 1 gig box,locks and keys so you do not have to tie up the switches. The dual vied. cards alone are expensive.  The Bios will have what will operate a 336 os sys in it. Add another stick and you have 2gig.  -Must match exactly-No devianiance from that,  rembember from old posts grasshopper!!.  Happy Easter.

Offline coolwavepic

• Sr NLG Member
  • NLG
« Reply #14 on: May 01, 2014, 01:05:28 PM »
Is Gauchos Gold an Alpha 2 title?

Also, is there a list of what games are compatible with what platform?

So far these "Alpha 2" titles can run on Alpha 1:
Mustang
Golden Reef
Emerald Falls
Wild Huskies
Instant Riches
Gold Bug

Gaucho is listed on Bally as an Alpha Elite cabinet. It does not mention if its an Alpha 2 or not.
-------
Charles

Cell Phone and Pad Mode

imode wap wap2

NLG Archives

Archives @ newlifegames.net Wayback Machine

Contact Us

NLG Shop 928 754-4147 Email Us 1788 Highway 95 30 BHC City AZ 86442
If you find this site helpful, please consider becoming a Contributing NLG Member with a monthly subscription to help cover the cost of pizza, coffee, aspirin, hosting, and bandwidth.
Contributing Members: get unlimited personal messages, can save topics and replies as drafts,
can post to the Classified ads, get unlimited access to the downloads, and also get this minty badge:

**Subscription Link** (Click Here) **Subscription Link**

If you would rather remain anonymous Thank You or just want to help support the site, please use this "make a donation" button:

From your entire NLG staff, thank you for supporting NLG.

New Life Games LLC 1788 HIGHWAY 95 UNIT 30 BULLHEAD CITY AZ 86442

Newlifegames.com     Newlifegames.net     Newlifegames.org

Newlifegame.com     Newlifegame.net     Newlifegame.org    Newlifegames.us

New Life Games     NewLifeGames  NLG

We Bring new Life to old Games    1-888-NLG-SLOTS

Are all Copyright and Trademarks of New Life Games LLC 1992 - 2022

FAIR USE NOTICE:

This site contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner.
We make such material available in an effort to advance awareness and understanding of the issues involved.
We believe this constitutes a fair use of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law.
In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those
who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes.

For more information please visit: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml
If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use,
you must obtain permission directly from the copyright owner.

The NewLifeGames.com website is optimized for use with Firefox and a minimum screen resolution of 1600 x 900 pixels.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal