New Life Games LLC
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

News:

Welcome to the NewLifeGames.com message forum! 

NLG Site Navigation Menu

Archives of old posts can be found at...... Newlifegames.net/nlg/

Author Topic: Bally Alpha Game - Mega Winner  (Read 3357 times)

Offline CVslots

• Sr NLG Member
  • NLG Member 501 to 10,000 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 156
  • CVslots Is an-NLG GOD!CVslots Is an-NLG GOD!CVslots Is an-NLG GOD!CVslots Is an-NLG GOD!CVslots Is an-NLG GOD!CVslots Is an-NLG GOD!CVslots Is an-NLG GOD!CVslots Is an-NLG GOD!CVslots Is an-NLG GOD!CVslots Is an-NLG GOD!CVslots Is an-NLG GOD!CVslots Is an-NLG GOD!
  • NLG
    • Central Valley Slots
Bally Alpha Game - Mega Winner
« on: November 20, 2014, 02:51:12 PM »
Have any of you guys played to Alpha game Mega Winner? We just got it in and, honestly, I'm a little impressed! The game is made by Sierra Studios (for Bally) and it's quite a bit different than Bally's typical video games. Anyone know of other games designed by Sierra?
Email: Sales@CentralValleySlots.com

Offline rickhunter

• Topic Moderator
  • Reputation Power: 446
  • rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!
  • I Void Warranties.
Re: Bally Alpha Game - Mega Winner
« Reply #1 on: November 20, 2014, 03:05:47 PM »
A lot of the later video titles are made by Sierra Studios.  If you look at the little Plexi, in the bottom left hand corner, it has the logo of the developer of the game.
If you find the site helpful, consider becoming a contributing member.  It pays for costs and keeps this site alive.  I do not respond to requests for private, one-on-one help. Your questions should be posted in the appropriate forum where they may help others as well.

Offline CVslots

• Sr NLG Member
  • CVslots Is an-NLG GOD!CVslots Is an-NLG GOD!CVslots Is an-NLG GOD!CVslots Is an-NLG GOD!CVslots Is an-NLG GOD!CVslots Is an-NLG GOD!CVslots Is an-NLG GOD!CVslots Is an-NLG GOD!CVslots Is an-NLG GOD!CVslots Is an-NLG GOD!CVslots Is an-NLG GOD!CVslots Is an-NLG GOD!
  • NLG
    • Central Valley Slots
« Reply #2 on: November 20, 2014, 03:09:57 PM »
Well, IMHO, they do a heck of a lot better job than Bally... :rotfl:

Offline rickhunter

• Topic Moderator
  • rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!
  • I Void Warranties.
« Reply #3 on: November 20, 2014, 03:14:03 PM »
I think bally outsources all software development now.  Every game I have other than the "old school" games like blazing 7's are made by some 3rd party developer.  I'll begin to track down the developers for each game as I try it, just to have the information handy.
If you find the site helpful, consider becoming a contributing member.  It pays for costs and keeps this site alive.  I do not respond to requests for private, one-on-one help. Your questions should be posted in the appropriate forum where they may help others as well.

Offline CVslots

• Sr NLG Member
  • NLG
    • Central Valley Slots
« Reply #4 on: November 20, 2014, 03:22:33 PM »
It would be interesting to see. This game is super fun with 4 x 4 video reels and the Mega Win bonus. Contrary to what the glass claims, I have yet to win any Mega Money, but it's been fun trying!

Offline rickhunter

• Topic Moderator
  • I Void Warranties.
« Reply #5 on: November 20, 2014, 03:38:50 PM »
There's another game in the "Mega" series called Hot Rocks.  Same 4 x 4 screen but it has a "progressive" feature.  When 5 of the reels stop in the "Hot Rock" icon, it freezes these 5 reels and spins the rest as many times as any additional hot rocks show up.  The top prize is gotten when all 16 reels show up with hot rocks (you can guess how many times this happens).  Here's a screen shot of the V32 version of this game.  There are versions that play on an M9000, I believe one of them is called Sparkling Diamonds.

Offline 777sizzler

• Sr NLG Member
  • Reputation Power: 129
  • 777sizzler Is an-NLG GOD!777sizzler Is an-NLG GOD!777sizzler Is an-NLG GOD!777sizzler Is an-NLG GOD!777sizzler Is an-NLG GOD!777sizzler Is an-NLG GOD!777sizzler Is an-NLG GOD!777sizzler Is an-NLG GOD!777sizzler Is an-NLG GOD!777sizzler Is an-NLG GOD!777sizzler Is an-NLG GOD!777sizzler Is an-NLG GOD!
  • NLG
« Reply #6 on: November 20, 2014, 03:51:00 PM »
I have a list of the developers.  Will get it out and post Late tonight or t'mrow.  These developers work as teams and work for Bally for game/software design.

Offline 777sizzler

• Sr NLG Member
  • Reputation Power: 129
  • 777sizzler Is an-NLG GOD!777sizzler Is an-NLG GOD!777sizzler Is an-NLG GOD!777sizzler Is an-NLG GOD!777sizzler Is an-NLG GOD!777sizzler Is an-NLG GOD!777sizzler Is an-NLG GOD!777sizzler Is an-NLG GOD!777sizzler Is an-NLG GOD!777sizzler Is an-NLG GOD!777sizzler Is an-NLG GOD!777sizzler Is an-NLG GOD!
  • NLG
« Reply #7 on: November 20, 2014, 05:56:48 PM »
Here are a few pics of some.  I mostly toss these but had a few still hanging around and fairly recent.  There are a few others but most all the names here are the heavy hitters doing this.  Roz,  You will find that Bally alpha 1 on diff. platforms has a lot to offer and Alpha 2. B.

Offline CVslots

• Sr NLG Member
  • NLG
    • Central Valley Slots
« Reply #8 on: November 20, 2014, 10:05:13 PM »
Thx guys! I was just unexpectantly impressed with the game play! You know I don't get out much, so maybe I'm  just out of the loop...thanks for the info!  :cool_thumb_up:

Offline coolwavepic

• Sr NLG Member
  • Reputation Power: 100
  • coolwavepic Has an aura about them.coolwavepic Has an aura about them.coolwavepic Has an aura about them.coolwavepic Has an aura about them.coolwavepic Has an aura about them.coolwavepic Has an aura about them.coolwavepic Has an aura about them.coolwavepic Has an aura about them.coolwavepic Has an aura about them.coolwavepic Has an aura about them.
  • NLG
« Reply #9 on: November 22, 2014, 06:48:18 PM »
In my opinion, Sierra Studios is one of the better developers of Bally games. They developed most (if not all) video versions of Hot Shot, Fireball, Lightning Jackpots, Vegas Hits 1 and 2 (road trip), and many others I can't think of off the top of my mind.

Some other developers that I think make gems for Bally is Heads Up Studios, Team Alpha Four, Team Sasquatch.

Akshar developed games are aweful in my opinion.
-------
Charles

Cell Phone and Pad Mode

imode wap wap2

NLG Archives

Archives @ newlifegames.net Wayback Machine

Contact Us

NLG Shop 928 754-4147 Email Us 1788 Highway 95 30 BHC City AZ 86442
If you find this site helpful, please consider becoming a Contributing NLG Member with a monthly subscription to help cover the cost of pizza, coffee, aspirin, hosting, and bandwidth.
Contributing Members: get unlimited personal messages, can save topics and replies as drafts,
can post to the Classified ads, get unlimited access to the downloads, and also get this minty badge:

**Subscription Link** (Click Here) **Subscription Link**

If you would rather remain anonymous Thank You or just want to help support the site, please use this "make a donation" button:

From your entire NLG staff, thank you for supporting NLG.

New Life Games LLC 1788 HIGHWAY 95 UNIT 30 BULLHEAD CITY AZ 86442

Newlifegames.com     Newlifegames.net     Newlifegames.org

Newlifegame.com     Newlifegame.net     Newlifegame.org    Newlifegames.us

New Life Games     NewLifeGames  NLG

We Bring new Life to old Games    1-888-NLG-SLOTS

Are all Copyright and Trademarks of New Life Games LLC 1992 - 2022

FAIR USE NOTICE:

This site contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner.
We make such material available in an effort to advance awareness and understanding of the issues involved.
We believe this constitutes a fair use of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law.
In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those
who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes.

For more information please visit: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml
If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use,
you must obtain permission directly from the copyright owner.

The NewLifeGames.com website is optimized for use with Firefox and a minimum screen resolution of 1600 x 900 pixels.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal