New Life Games LLC
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

News:

Welcome to the NewLifeGames.com message forum! 

NLG Site Navigation Menu

Archives of old posts can be found at...... Newlifegames.net/nlg/

Author Topic: Reels strips for a 5 Times pays IGT  (Read 9231 times)

Offline Amechanic

• In Remembrance of our lost NLG Members
  • NLG Member 501 to 10,000 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 306
  • Amechanic Is an-NLG GOD!Amechanic Is an-NLG GOD!Amechanic Is an-NLG GOD!Amechanic Is an-NLG GOD!Amechanic Is an-NLG GOD!Amechanic Is an-NLG GOD!Amechanic Is an-NLG GOD!Amechanic Is an-NLG GOD!Amechanic Is an-NLG GOD!Amechanic Is an-NLG GOD!Amechanic Is an-NLG GOD!Amechanic Is an-NLG GOD!
  • NLG
Reels strips for a 5 Times pays IGT
« on: May 09, 2014, 09:14:42 PM »
I'm looking for a nice set of reels strips for a 5 Times Pays IGT machine.. I believe this is a S+ kit, see pic of strips numbers, and Belly glass... The ones I have are non washable, back lit but in horrible condition :banghead:  They look like they were left outside in a dust storm..

Thanks, Gary
Please remember to make a donation to NLG for mine/our help in repairing your machines problem.. Your donations help keep this site on line.
And remember...
If it's jammed, force it.. If it breaks, it needed to be replaced anyways...

Offline foster

• The S2000 Guru
  • Sr NLG Member
  • NLG Member 251 to 500 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 29
  • foster New User barely matters.foster New User barely matters.
Re: Reels strips for a 5 Times pays IGT
« Reply #1 on: May 09, 2014, 09:52:17 PM »
Is it Five Times Pay Deluxe?

Five Times Pay usually uses same strip number for all three reels shown as AAA in the par sheet

OR you came across three different part numbers for the same reel strip layout.
Coca-Cola and Slot Machine Addict

If you find this site helpful
Please Consider Making a Donation to help defray the cost of hosting and bandwidth. OR Subscribe to NLG

Offline Amechanic

• Amechanic Is an-NLG GOD!Amechanic Is an-NLG GOD!Amechanic Is an-NLG GOD!Amechanic Is an-NLG GOD!Amechanic Is an-NLG GOD!Amechanic Is an-NLG GOD!Amechanic Is an-NLG GOD!Amechanic Is an-NLG GOD!Amechanic Is an-NLG GOD!Amechanic Is an-NLG GOD!Amechanic Is an-NLG GOD!Amechanic Is an-NLG GOD!
  • NLG
« Reply #2 on: May 09, 2014, 10:16:38 PM »
Those are the strips I received with the kit. I'll take a full picture of the strips in the morning.
Please remember to make a donation to NLG for mine/our help in repairing your machines problem.. Your donations help keep this site on line.
And remember...

Offline RB

• Sr NLG Member
  • Reputation Power: 351
  • RB Is an-NLG GOD!RB Is an-NLG GOD!RB Is an-NLG GOD!RB Is an-NLG GOD!RB Is an-NLG GOD!RB Is an-NLG GOD!RB Is an-NLG GOD!RB Is an-NLG GOD!RB Is an-NLG GOD!RB Is an-NLG GOD!RB Is an-NLG GOD!RB Is an-NLG GOD!
  • NLG
« Reply #3 on: May 10, 2014, 05:58:09 AM »
http://www.centralvalleyslots.com/five-times-pay-reel-strip-set.html
These are Five Times Pay single payline. All 3 are the same as Foster indicated.
Quality doesn't cost. It pays.

Offline Amechanic

• NLG
« Reply #4 on: May 10, 2014, 09:09:58 AM »
Foster & RB, Thanks for the advice and the lead.. Here are pictures of my payout glass and the strips that came with the kit, and game chips... I can see that these strips don't match the payout glass. I never look closely to compare strips symbols too payout glass..

Gary
« Last Edit: May 10, 2014, 09:57:46 AM by Ron (r273) »
And remember...

Offline Amechanic

• NLG
« Reply #5 on: May 10, 2014, 09:12:42 AM »
Foster & RB, Thanks for the advice and the lead.. Here are pictures of my payout glass and the strips that came with the kit, and game chips... I can see that these strips don't match the payout glass. I never look closely to compare strips symbols too payout glass.. These strips don't say anything else other then 5 Times.. They are back lit, so are they for a S2000 kit?

Gary

These strips don't say anything else other then 5 Times.. They are back lit, so are they for a S2000 kit?
 :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:  I don't know what I keep doing wrong with this new forms posts, but it seems for the second time I have managed to split my original posting into two separate threads???

And remember...

Offline RB

• Sr NLG Member
  • Reputation Power: 351
  • RB Is an-NLG GOD!RB Is an-NLG GOD!RB Is an-NLG GOD!RB Is an-NLG GOD!RB Is an-NLG GOD!RB Is an-NLG GOD!RB Is an-NLG GOD!RB Is an-NLG GOD!RB Is an-NLG GOD!RB Is an-NLG GOD!RB Is an-NLG GOD!RB Is an-NLG GOD!
  • NLG
« Reply #6 on: May 10, 2014, 09:45:13 AM »
Those are Five Times Pay RWB S2000 strips & do not match your glass. The strips I posted the link for earlier are correct for your game. The software is correct but if you're using it in a S2000 I would recommend using SB100065 instead of the SB/SS combo. Roz's strips may or may not be backlit. She didn't specify. #84859700 non backlit, #84633900 backlit.
« Last Edit: May 10, 2014, 10:04:47 AM by RB »
Quality doesn't cost. It pays.

Offline Amechanic

• NLG
« Reply #7 on: May 10, 2014, 11:08:33 AM »
RB thanks again.. I'll have to contact Roz about the strips. It would be great if I can get backlit and the other SB Chip..   :1:

Gary
And remember...

Offline IFFV68

• Sr NLG Member
  • Reputation Power: 34
  • IFFV68 Is working their way up.IFFV68 Is working their way up.IFFV68 Is working their way up.
  • NLG
« Reply #8 on: May 10, 2014, 11:44:44 AM »
Roz is a great Vendor & you can't go wrong.

It's not what you can afford to Buy?
It's what you can afford to keep!

Offline Ron (r273)

• Sr NLG Member
  • Reputation Power: 74
  • Ron (r273) Has a powerful will.Ron (r273) Has a powerful will.Ron (r273) Has a powerful will.Ron (r273) Has a powerful will.Ron (r273) Has a powerful will.Ron (r273) Has a powerful will.Ron (r273) Has a powerful will.
  • NLG
« Reply #9 on: May 10, 2014, 11:54:34 AM »
RB thanks again.. I'll have to contact Roz about the strips. It would be great if I can get backlit and the other SB Chip..   :1:

Gary

The strips Roz shows are S+ 8485970 non-backlit. I know coz I have them too. :yes:  But maybe she might have some different ones.
I'm retired....My job is having a good time with my slots.   Please do not PM me for support or "how to" requests -- please post your request in the forum so that everyone may assist you and everyone can benefit from the answer to your question!  Thanks! :)

Offline CVslots

• Sr NLG Member
  • Reputation Power: 156
  • CVslots Is an-NLG GOD!CVslots Is an-NLG GOD!CVslots Is an-NLG GOD!CVslots Is an-NLG GOD!CVslots Is an-NLG GOD!CVslots Is an-NLG GOD!CVslots Is an-NLG GOD!CVslots Is an-NLG GOD!CVslots Is an-NLG GOD!CVslots Is an-NLG GOD!CVslots Is an-NLG GOD!CVslots Is an-NLG GOD!
  • NLG
    • Central Valley Slots
« Reply #10 on: May 10, 2014, 12:16:33 PM »
Hi guys. The strips on our website are not backlit. Backlit strips for 5x Pay are not real easy to come by, at least that's my experience. Your mileage may vary of course.
Email: Sales@CentralValleySlots.com

Offline Buzz

• Reputation Power: 76
  • Buzz Has a powerful will.Buzz Has a powerful will.Buzz Has a powerful will.Buzz Has a powerful will.Buzz Has a powerful will.Buzz Has a powerful will.Buzz Has a powerful will.
  • NLG
« Reply #11 on: May 10, 2014, 12:58:23 PM »
I was about to post that I had never seen a 5 X Pay with backlit and decided I'd better look before I overloaded my butt. Bigger than hell I have a 3 coin right in my living room that's backlit.

Gary  I have a extra SB chip if you want it. ( 2 or 3 coin ) I also still have your address unles you have moved in the last couple of years. House number 750 ???????????
PUT BRAIN IN GEAR BEFORE PUTTING MOUTH IN MOTION

Offline Amechanic

• NLG
« Reply #12 on: May 10, 2014, 01:09:53 PM »
I was about to post that I had never seen a 5 X Pay with backlit and decided I'd better look before I overloaded my butt. Bigger than hell I have a 3 coin right in my living room that's backlit.

Gary  I have a extra SB chip if you want it. ( 2 or 3 coin ) I also still have your address unles you have moved in the last couple of years. House number 750 ???????????

Thanks Buzz.. My kits the two coin version. I posted pic of payout glass earlier with the strips I had hoping to find the correct ones. I have a lead on a Backlit set but won't know till Monday. That's still my address, too much junk here to ever think of moving.
Gary
And remember...

Offline Buzz

• Buzz Has a powerful will.Buzz Has a powerful will.Buzz Has a powerful will.Buzz Has a powerful will.Buzz Has a powerful will.Buzz Has a powerful will.Buzz Has a powerful will.
  • NLG
« Reply #13 on: May 10, 2014, 02:27:41 PM »
Gary  You can't tell me anything about JUNK.  I live on five acres and have had over 20 years at this location to collect junk.  It's bad enough I should be ashamed of all of it, guess I'm just to old to be ashamed of anything.

I swear this is a true story. In the early 70s I was working down in San Diego hauling dirt off highway for a new freeway. I would come home on weekends and around midnight Sunday I would drive back to San Diego, get there in the wee hours, take a nap before we went to work. This one Sunday like all the rest when I got to my truck I got out and kicked all the tires to see if any were flat, and a Truck Driver is like a dog, he has to take a leak every time he stops. About time I got finished here comes two Cops wanting to know just what was I doing. I explained to them that it was my truck and what I was going to do.  Then one of them ask me if I had ever done anything I was ashamed of.  :Scratch-Head: :Scratch-Head: So I told him I had, that when I was a Boy I had played with my pecker and I must have been ashamed because I hid when I did it. I guess that was a good enough ansewer because they got in their car and left me alone.

Now that my story is over, do you want me to send you this Base chip or not ?? It won't go out until Tuesday, About 4 AM Monday I have to be in Vegas to haul a Carinaval ride to Porterville, CA I don't think I will be back home in time to make Mondays mail,

Offline Amechanic

• NLG
« Reply #14 on: May 10, 2014, 05:04:17 PM »
Buzz...
           When ever you can get it into the mail is fine.. Your story reminds me of when I was just learning to drive, I had my dads 1950 Chevy pickup and it needed work on the front suspension, king pins, tie rods, drag link, plus it had a quarter to half turn of play in the steering wheel.. Now it's just getting dark and the roads bumpy and full or ruts, I'm struggling to keep the truck in my lane, next thing I know I have flashing lights behind me.. I pull over and the officer walks up to me and asks me if I was ok, and how much I had drink, or I had been drinking?? I was surprised by his question at first, then I thought about how the trucks driving.. So I went through the whole story about how the front end needed work, and show him the steering wheel play.. He just shook his head and told me to be careful and to get it fixed asap.. Needless to say that me and my father rebuilt the front end that next week.. I kept that truck after my father passed and totally rebuilt it from the frame up.. I didn't sell it for the next 20 years... It's the one I use here for avatar pic.

Gary
And remember...

Offline mvco

• Reputation Power: 26
  • mvco New User barely matters.mvco New User barely matters.
  • NLG
« Reply #15 on: May 17, 2014, 04:00:33 PM »
This thread reminded me of a brand new in the IGT box 5 Times Pay S2000 kit I knew I had in the pile somewhere.  Just found the box and took a look, it's been years.  Anyhow, I have a factory fresh brand new complete 5 times pay S2000 backlit strip kit with all the software, not just the SB.  Too cool, did not know the backlit strips were that unusual.

Offline Amechanic

• NLG
« Reply #16 on: May 17, 2014, 04:40:27 PM »
Are you interested in selling it? I have a lead on strips, but I won't know till Monday.

Thanks Gary
And remember...

Offline Buzz

• NLG
« Reply #17 on: May 17, 2014, 04:59:04 PM »
MVCO  need more info.  How many reels, lines and coins ?? I have 3R 1L 1, 2, or 3 coin and a 3R 5L 75C

Gary  Did I send you that SB chip ?  I don't remember mailing it. It's been a F/U week.

Offline Amechanic

• NLG
« Reply #18 on: May 17, 2014, 05:59:36 PM »
Buzz I haven't seen it, but I figured it was just the PO running slow. Buzz I have a question.. Can you tell me if a DBV-200 bill acceptor can be up graded any more? If not what's its last up date for what bills? I have one in a 1994 Sigma Video Poker machine I just picked up. I've attached a picture of it and its latest software up grade I'm guessing?
And remember...

Offline CVslots

• Sr NLG Member
  • Reputation Power: 156
  • CVslots Is an-NLG GOD!CVslots Is an-NLG GOD!CVslots Is an-NLG GOD!CVslots Is an-NLG GOD!CVslots Is an-NLG GOD!CVslots Is an-NLG GOD!CVslots Is an-NLG GOD!CVslots Is an-NLG GOD!CVslots Is an-NLG GOD!CVslots Is an-NLG GOD!CVslots Is an-NLG GOD!CVslots Is an-NLG GOD!
  • NLG
    • Central Valley Slots
« Reply #19 on: May 17, 2014, 09:48:30 PM »
Well, I'm not Buzz, nor will ever claim to be, but I can tell you that the latest and greatest update that we know of for a DBV is the new $5 including the newer $10.

Per BlueRidge: ***Update 2.75 - Will take all bills up to the new color $5.00 including the old small head $100.00***

Enough said! There's your answer!  :yes:

Email: Sales@CentralValleySlots.com

Cell Phone and Pad Mode

imode wap wap2

NLG Archives

Archives @ newlifegames.net Wayback Machine

Contact Us

NLG Shop 928 754-4147 Email Us 1788 Highway 95 30 BHC City AZ 86442
If you find this site helpful, please consider becoming a Contributing NLG Member with a monthly subscription to help cover the cost of pizza, coffee, aspirin, hosting, and bandwidth.
Contributing Members: get unlimited personal messages, can save topics and replies as drafts,
can post to the Classified ads, get unlimited access to the downloads, and also get this minty badge:

**Subscription Link** (Click Here) **Subscription Link**

If you would rather remain anonymous Thank You or just want to help support the site, please use this "make a donation" button:

From your entire NLG staff, thank you for supporting NLG.

New Life Games LLC 1788 HIGHWAY 95 UNIT 30 BULLHEAD CITY AZ 86442

Newlifegames.com     Newlifegames.net     Newlifegames.org

Newlifegame.com     Newlifegame.net     Newlifegame.org    Newlifegames.us

New Life Games     NewLifeGames  NLG

We Bring new Life to old Games    1-888-NLG-SLOTS

Are all Copyright and Trademarks of New Life Games LLC 1992 - 2022

FAIR USE NOTICE:

This site contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner.
We make such material available in an effort to advance awareness and understanding of the issues involved.
We believe this constitutes a fair use of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law.
In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those
who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes.

For more information please visit: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml
If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use,
you must obtain permission directly from the copyright owner.

The NewLifeGames.com website is optimized for use with Firefox and a minimum screen resolution of 1600 x 900 pixels.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal