New Life Games LLC
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

News:

Welcome to the NewLifeGames.com message forum! 

NLG Site Navigation Menu

Archives of old posts can be found at...... Newlifegames.net/nlg/

Author Topic: WTS I Graphics Illuminated Bill Graphics Display  (Read 21262 times)

Offline erbs

• Sr NLG Member
  • NLG Member 501 to 10,000 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 76
  • erbs Has a powerful will.erbs Has a powerful will.erbs Has a powerful will.erbs Has a powerful will.erbs Has a powerful will.erbs Has a powerful will.erbs Has a powerful will.
  • NLG
Re: WTS I Graphics Illuminated Bill Graphics Display
« Reply #20 on: March 17, 2014, 06:48:10 PM »
Jimise thanks for the pic.  :dancing_2: That's where it goes.

Offline Jimise

• Sr NLG Member
  • Reputation Power: 45
  • Jimise Might someday be someone...Jimise Might someday be someone...Jimise Might someday be someone...Jimise Might someday be someone...
  • NLG
« Reply #21 on: March 17, 2014, 06:52:00 PM »
Yup! I love these things!
Jimise thanks for the pic.  :dancing_2: That's where it goes.

Offline grumpy

• New NLG Member 3 to 100 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 6
  • grumpy New User has no influence.
« Reply #22 on: March 17, 2014, 06:54:17 PM »
I am looking in machine now and see nothing that looks like picture above.Just a box with what looks like a stainless perforated box with nothing pluged in to it and no place to plug any thing in on any surface i can see

Offline grumpy

« Reply #23 on: March 17, 2014, 07:09:40 PM »
This does not look anything like game king power box that i have see pic

Offline Jimise

• Sr NLG Member
  • Reputation Power: 45
  • Jimise Might someday be someone...Jimise Might someday be someone...Jimise Might someday be someone...Jimise Might someday be someone...
  • NLG
« Reply #24 on: March 17, 2014, 07:36:06 PM »
That must be an older GK.
 It will probably plug in the back where all the other white plugs are.

Offline Buzz

• In Remembrance of our lost NLG Members
  • NLG Member 251 to 500 Posts
  • Buzz Has a powerful will.Buzz Has a powerful will.Buzz Has a powerful will.Buzz Has a powerful will.Buzz Has a powerful will.Buzz Has a powerful will.Buzz Has a powerful will.
  • NLG
« Reply #25 on: March 17, 2014, 08:12:43 PM »
Ed  In Bettor Slots video Jim does say to plug into the power supply, but he made a mistake and your going to plug into the power distribution box. In your picture the box on your far left is the power supply and the box in the very rear, bottom of the machine is the distribution box

Your not going to want to hear this but I don't think you have a plug on your distribution box that will work. I have a S 2000 Vision machine that I bought from Kirk that has one of these stickers and from what I see you are going to be in need of a three pin plug and looking at one of my Game Kings I don't see a three pin plug like the one your going to need.

Maybe someone here knows what voltage this thing uses. If it's 115/120 AC why can't it be plugged into the Aux. AC socket ??  OK it won't go out when the machine is turned off, use a power strip with a switch.    :Scratch-Head: :Scratch-Head:
PUT BRAIN IN GEAR BEFORE PUTTING MOUTH IN MOTION

Offline grumpy

« Reply #26 on: March 18, 2014, 06:22:51 AM »
When i saw the regular 110 plug in the back of machine i thought there the little devil everybody is telling me to use but i guess not. It seems that everything i try to do get really F****D up. Thanks for the help Buzz. I must be getting cabin fever stuck in the house with this damn freezing weather.ED

Offline Buzz

• Buzz Has a powerful will.Buzz Has a powerful will.Buzz Has a powerful will.Buzz Has a powerful will.Buzz Has a powerful will.Buzz Has a powerful will.Buzz Has a powerful will.
  • NLG
« Reply #27 on: March 18, 2014, 10:27:29 AM »
If it was easy it wouldn't be any fun.  ( Did you know that, sexual intercourse is the most fun you can have without laughing.)

Everything isn't lost on this project. I just need to figure out what electricity your going to need and where to get it from. I hope not, but I can see some cutting and splicing in your future.

Ed because my meter took a dump and using some Okie testing I've determed that this display does use 110 AC power. That said if you will install a two prong regular ol wall plug on the two black wires this thing should work. Now be advised that AUX AC socket in your machine is always ON, if you use the power switch inside your machine to turn it ON/OFF your new display is always going to be on. The way around that will be to plug your machine into a Power strip that has a ON/OFF button and use that button to turn the machine ON/OFF. ( that's what I use anyway )

If I'm making a big ass mistake on this I would hope someone speaks up !!

Offline therockinelvis

• Capes are not just for Super Hero's
  • Sr NLG Member
  • Reputation Power: 173
  • therockinelvis Is an-NLG GOD!therockinelvis Is an-NLG GOD!therockinelvis Is an-NLG GOD!therockinelvis Is an-NLG GOD!therockinelvis Is an-NLG GOD!therockinelvis Is an-NLG GOD!therockinelvis Is an-NLG GOD!therockinelvis Is an-NLG GOD!therockinelvis Is an-NLG GOD!therockinelvis Is an-NLG GOD!therockinelvis Is an-NLG GOD!therockinelvis Is an-NLG GOD!
  • NLG
« Reply #28 on: March 18, 2014, 11:30:57 AM »
You're absolutely right Buzz. I told him about the 2 prong plug earlier. I have the low voltage in my denom light instead of the bvd lights. I like it to stay on while I'm playing instead of starting over after every play. When I get into the shop tomorrow I have an adaptor plug for these things. I wonder if it is for the game king.
Thank Ya Thank Ya Very Much.

the rockin elvis

Offline therockinelvis

• Sr NLG Member
  • therockinelvis Is an-NLG GOD!therockinelvis Is an-NLG GOD!therockinelvis Is an-NLG GOD!therockinelvis Is an-NLG GOD!therockinelvis Is an-NLG GOD!therockinelvis Is an-NLG GOD!therockinelvis Is an-NLG GOD!therockinelvis Is an-NLG GOD!therockinelvis Is an-NLG GOD!therockinelvis Is an-NLG GOD!therockinelvis Is an-NLG GOD!therockinelvis Is an-NLG GOD!
  • NLG
« Reply #29 on: March 18, 2014, 11:58:33 AM »
Got to the shop today while I was thinking about it. Looks similar to door optic plugs. You should be able to get someone to make one like this if it is what you need. There are lots of good harness makers on this site (not me)

the rockin elvis

Offline erbs

• Sr NLG Member
  • erbs Has a powerful will.erbs Has a powerful will.erbs Has a powerful will.erbs Has a powerful will.erbs Has a powerful will.erbs Has a powerful will.erbs Has a powerful will.
  • NLG
« Reply #30 on: March 18, 2014, 01:14:16 PM »
I believe one of the plugs in his pic will be 110v. The plug from the controller should plug into that one. Please post a close up if possible of your Power distribution box.

Offline grumpy

« Reply #31 on: March 18, 2014, 01:45:19 PM »
I am not sure if this is what you are looking for but there are very few boxes available to take pics of.I am not about to unbolt this one from the back of case .I will say the hell with everything first.Thank you

Offline Buzz

• NLG
« Reply #32 on: March 18, 2014, 02:19:32 PM »
Ed  I love that ansewer !!!!!  I took care of it for you.

Just a Guess but maybe the adapter Elvis has will work in plug #3 ( numbered from left to right.) It is a 2 pin shaped like a door optic plug but much larger. I think we all agree the AC AUX plug will work so why not use it ??

Offline therockinelvis

• Sr NLG Member
  • NLG
« Reply #33 on: March 18, 2014, 02:35:21 PM »
Yes Buzz, I agree with you completely. The easiest way for him is to just cut the plug off and put on a 2 prong lamp plug. I'll take a guess the red is +

the rockin elvis

Offline Buzz

• NLG
« Reply #34 on: March 18, 2014, 02:41:37 PM »
I think they are both Black.

Offline therockinelvis

• Sr NLG Member
  • NLG
« Reply #35 on: March 18, 2014, 02:46:08 PM »
My adapter plug has red and black. I did not look at a strip power supply. Thanks

the rockin elvis

Offline Ron (r273)

• Sr NLG Member
  • Reputation Power: 74
  • Ron (r273) Has a powerful will.Ron (r273) Has a powerful will.Ron (r273) Has a powerful will.Ron (r273) Has a powerful will.Ron (r273) Has a powerful will.Ron (r273) Has a powerful will.Ron (r273) Has a powerful will.
  • NLG
« Reply #36 on: March 18, 2014, 02:50:12 PM »
Here is mine plugged in years ago on my S+ S-2000.
« Last Edit: March 18, 2014, 03:07:54 PM by Ron (r273) »
I'm retired....My job is having a good time with my slots.   Please do not PM me for support or "how to" requests -- please post your request in the forum so that everyone may assist you and everyone can benefit from the answer to your question!  Thanks! :)

Offline therockinelvis

• Sr NLG Member
  • NLG
« Reply #37 on: March 18, 2014, 02:54:32 PM »
Thanks Ron, I didn't find that place on my S+. I had to go under the DBV to the power supply. Now that I've seen this I'll have to move it. Hey since were all chatting like school girls, what's this reputation all about? I see I have a reputation of 65 but a reputation power of 0. See some of the Old timers with 11 and such. Confused.

the rockin elvis

Offline grumpy

« Reply #38 on: March 21, 2014, 07:19:35 AM »
Received the item installed it and it works great.Could not have done it without help from all the great people who helped me figure it out. Thanks to all :thank_you:

Offline Buzz

• NLG
« Reply #39 on: March 21, 2014, 07:54:43 AM »
Received the item installed it and it works great.Could not have done it without help from all the great people who helped me figure it out. Thanks to all :thank_you:

Ed " Your Welcome "  But please tell us how you hooked it up.

Cell Phone and Pad Mode

imode wap wap2

NLG Archives

Archives @ newlifegames.net Wayback Machine

Contact Us

NLG Shop 928 754-4147 Email Us 1788 Highway 95 30 BHC City AZ 86442
If you find this site helpful, please consider becoming a Contributing NLG Member with a monthly subscription to help cover the cost of pizza, coffee, aspirin, hosting, and bandwidth.
Contributing Members: get unlimited personal messages, can save topics and replies as drafts,
can post to the Classified ads, get unlimited access to the downloads, and also get this minty badge:

**Subscription Link** (Click Here) **Subscription Link**

If you would rather remain anonymous Thank You or just want to help support the site, please use this "make a donation" button:

From your entire NLG staff, thank you for supporting NLG.

New Life Games LLC 1788 HIGHWAY 95 UNIT 30 BULLHEAD CITY AZ 86442

Newlifegames.com     Newlifegames.net     Newlifegames.org

Newlifegame.com     Newlifegame.net     Newlifegame.org    Newlifegames.us

New Life Games     NewLifeGames  NLG

We Bring new Life to old Games    1-888-NLG-SLOTS

Are all Copyright and Trademarks of New Life Games LLC 1992 - 2022

FAIR USE NOTICE:

This site contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner.
We make such material available in an effort to advance awareness and understanding of the issues involved.
We believe this constitutes a fair use of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law.
In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those
who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes.

For more information please visit: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml
If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use,
you must obtain permission directly from the copyright owner.

The NewLifeGames.com website is optimized for use with Firefox and a minimum screen resolution of 1600 x 900 pixels.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal