New Life Games LLC
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

News:

Welcome to the NewLifeGames.com message forum! 

NLG Site Navigation Menu

Archives of old posts can be found at...... Newlifegames.net/nlg/

Author Topic: Looking for some Vision combos that might work?  (Read 437 times)

Offline Stayouttadabunker

• Sr NLG Member
  • NLG Member 501 to 10,000 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 409
  • Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!
  • NLG
Looking for some Vision combos that might work?
« on: January 03, 2020, 01:58:03 PM »
Hey guys, anybody have a PSR for SB425 or SB350?
Or a PSR for any of these BGM's below? (The SG PSR's don't have SB or BGM numbers)
I tried a bunch of combos but keep getting "Bonus Game Not Supported" (I'm using SG248's and SG380's)
or "Error Initializing BGM" or "MSLAVE" Errors.

The BGM's I've tried with these two SB's and don't work are:

BGM108 Pick A Panther
BGM138 Pink Slip
BGM140 Pink Slip

I don't know the difference between the Pink Slip BGM's yet...probably 2 coin and 3 coin.

If anyone knows the proper SB, SG, and Version for these 3 BGM cards, that would be awesome!  :yes:
Message me for email address if you need.
Thanks!

« Last Edit: January 03, 2020, 03:06:47 PM by Stayouttadabunker »
Remember, the more you tell us - the better we can help you!

Consider becoming a regular contributing member, which helps pay costs to keep this site up and running so you can keep your machine up and running :)

• Sr NLG Member
  • Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!
  • NLG
Re: Looking for some Vision combos that might work?
« Reply #1 on: January 07, 2020, 02:54:23 PM »
Okay...a member sent me a couple of BGM PSR's (but they don't say what SB or SG chips to use.)
Still need PSR sheets for the Vision platform SB's....any SB beginning with zeros.
Maybe those PSR's show what SB's to use?

Sooo...I messed around for days on end and found that these two work below and are verified:
Panther Bucks 3R5L5C
BGM102

SB338

SG248's or SG380's

VS009GX0 or VS011GX1

Strips: 846-29-700 (All 3 are the same)

16" Top Glass: 838-56-700

Pink Slip 3R1L3C
BGM109

SB332

SG248's or SG380's

VS009GX0 or VS011GX1
Strips: 846-27-500 (All 3 are the same)
16" Top Glass: ?

The BGM102 Panther Bucks that I have also uses SB425, but I don't know the strip numbers. :scratch-head_2:
I've tried the two sets of strips that I have above, but they don't match the payouts.  :banghead:
Also, I have BGM108, BGM138, and BGM140, but I cannot get them to run with any of the SB's I have. :no:
Other Pink Panther SB's I have are SB339, and SB350....they don't work with anything I've systematically tried. :Tongue_Out:
Anyhow, I WAS able to verify two working Pink Panther games!  :cheers:
If you can get some verified numbers from working Pink Panther games, let me know please?
Thanks!

Consider becoming a regular contributing member, which helps pay costs to keep this site up and running so you can keep your machine up and running :)

Offline therockinelvis

• Capes are not just for Super Hero's
  • Topic Moderator
  • Reputation Power: 173
  • therockinelvis Is an-NLG GOD!therockinelvis Is an-NLG GOD!therockinelvis Is an-NLG GOD!therockinelvis Is an-NLG GOD!therockinelvis Is an-NLG GOD!therockinelvis Is an-NLG GOD!therockinelvis Is an-NLG GOD!therockinelvis Is an-NLG GOD!therockinelvis Is an-NLG GOD!therockinelvis Is an-NLG GOD!therockinelvis Is an-NLG GOD!therockinelvis Is an-NLG GOD!
  • NLG
« Reply #2 on: January 07, 2020, 06:06:19 PM »

My 3r5c5l Panther Bucks uses sb425 with 248's
3r5c5l pick a Panther sb339 with 380's
a note I have says 3r2c1l pap is sb365 and 3r3c1l sb366 
Another note says sb350 with bgm 109. no other info.
Thank Ya Thank Ya Very Much.

the rockin elvis

• Sr NLG Member
  • NLG
« Reply #3 on: January 07, 2020, 06:54:57 PM »
My 3r5c5l Panther Bucks uses sb425 with 248's
Can you peek down into the SB425 strips on the end and see what numbers the strip #'s are?My 838-56-700 strips only match the payouts from SB338.
3r5c5l pick a Panther sb339 with 380's
I tried that combo...what BGM you're using with that?
I couldn't get the SB339 to work...I'm suspecting wrong CRC but I have normal tray MPU LEDs....no red lites.
Getting a lot of "Bonus Game Not Supported" errors.
Strip numbers?

« Last Edit: January 07, 2020, 08:06:55 PM by Stayouttadabunker »

Cell Phone and Pad Mode

imode wap wap2

NLG Archives

Archives @ newlifegames.net Wayback Machine

Contact Us

NLG Shop 928 754-4147 Email Us 1788 Highway 95 30 BHC City AZ 86442
If you find this site helpful, please consider becoming a Contributing NLG Member with a monthly subscription to help cover the cost of pizza, coffee, aspirin, hosting, and bandwidth.
Contributing Members: get unlimited personal messages, can save topics and replies as drafts,
can post to the Classified ads, get unlimited access to the downloads, and also get this minty badge:

**Subscription Link** (Click Here) **Subscription Link**

If you would rather remain anonymous Thank You or just want to help support the site, please use this "make a donation" button:

From your entire NLG staff, thank you for supporting NLG.

New Life Games LLC 1788 HIGHWAY 95 UNIT 30 BULLHEAD CITY AZ 86442

Newlifegames.com     Newlifegames.net     Newlifegames.org

Newlifegame.com     Newlifegame.net     Newlifegame.org    Newlifegames.us

New Life Games     NewLifeGames  NLG

We Bring new Life to old Games    1-888-NLG-SLOTS

Are all Copyright and Trademarks of New Life Games LLC 1992 - 2022

FAIR USE NOTICE:

This site contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner.
We make such material available in an effort to advance awareness and understanding of the issues involved.
We believe this constitutes a fair use of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law.
In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those
who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes.

For more information please visit: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml
If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use,
you must obtain permission directly from the copyright owner.

The NewLifeGames.com website is optimized for use with Firefox and a minimum screen resolution of 1600 x 900 pixels.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal