New Life Games LLC
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

News:

Welcome to the NewLifeGames.com message forum! 

NLG Site Navigation Menu

Archives of old posts can be found at...... Newlifegames.net/nlg/

Author Topic: Machine Configuration WMS BB2  (Read 2226 times)

Offline eirpilot

• New NLG Member 3 to 100 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • eirpilot New User has no influence.
  • NLG
Machine Configuration WMS BB2
« on: August 22, 2020, 05:51:35 PM »
Hello Folks!  Hopefully this isnt something that is already found on here but im completely new to this.  Just purchased a WMS BB2 Machine..  Does anyone happen to have a Manual that i can use to know the settings i need to configure.  I keep having trouble around the progressive topic..  i cant seem to set the machine up right so that progressive works without any issues.  Any help is appreciated!!

Offline rickhunter

• Topic Moderator
  • NLG Member 501 to 10,000 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 446
  • rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!
  • I Void Warranties.
Re: Machine Configuration WMS BB2
« Reply #1 on: August 22, 2020, 06:02:28 PM »
What game are you trying to configure?  Some games require a Local Area Progressive controller, some are stand-alone.
If you find the site helpful, consider becoming a contributing member.  It pays for costs and keeps this site alive.  I do not respond to requests for private, one-on-one help. Your questions should be posted in the appropriate forum where they may help others as well.

Offline eirpilot

• NLG
« Reply #2 on: August 22, 2020, 06:10:27 PM »
Hi

Bier Hisen - the 2 progressive values  at the top didnt appear for me last time i rebooted so i cleared the machine and tried to set it up again.

Also when im configuring the Comms settings it seems that once i do it i cant change anything without wiping the machine again.

Thanks

Eddie

Offline rickhunter

• Topic Moderator
  • rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!
  • I Void Warranties.
« Reply #3 on: August 22, 2020, 06:15:09 PM »
that is correct the com settings can only bet setup once, in fact most settings can only be setup once after the clear.  This is because the machine is setup in front of a representative from the local gaming commission.  Once the game is setup, it cannot be changed unless a representative of the gaming commission is present.  That is why a lot of these machines have jurisdictional tamper evident material all over the software.

If it is bier haus, the progressives are optional.  To configure progressive you select protocol wmsp, and accept the defaults.  The game should play correctly.
If you find the site helpful, consider becoming a contributing member.  It pays for costs and keeps this site alive.  I do not respond to requests for private, one-on-one help. Your questions should be posted in the appropriate forum where they may help others as well.

Offline eirpilot

• NLG
« Reply #4 on: August 22, 2020, 07:03:44 PM »
Hi there..   Sorry for the many questions..

Can you tell me all the settings that impact progressive?   Wasnt quite able to find the setting you referred to.

Im able to get the machine running with no issue and the game plays great but that top progressive that displays on the top screen i haven't been able to
get it to come back.

Thanks

Eddie

Offline rickhunter

• Topic Moderator
  • I Void Warranties.
« Reply #5 on: August 22, 2020, 07:43:08 PM »
In the com setup menu, the bottom option is the progressive type.  After you hit save on the bottom, it will let you hit config where you accept the defaults then hit save.  You also have to make sure when you select your game paytable, that you select one that has the progressive on it, marked with PS in the paytable name.  See photos below.

Offline eirpilot

• NLG
« Reply #6 on: August 23, 2020, 04:35:41 AM »
Good Morning!  This helped alot and were all good now.

Between selecting PS in the pay table and the COMM settings that fixed the issue.

Thanks

Eddie

Offline bstinga

• Registered Unknown Member 0-2 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • bstinga New User has no influence.
  • NLG
« Reply #7 on: March 12, 2021, 03:11:02 AM »
Hi Guys, any idea how to set the minimum coin payout to 5 credits on a WMS BB2? Currently is set to 4. Can it be done with a RAM clear? A couple screen shots would help, thanks a lot!

Offline rickhunter

• Topic Moderator
  • I Void Warranties.
« Reply #8 on: March 15, 2021, 09:00:06 PM »
You should start a new thread, your question has nothing to do with the original post.  Also your question makes no sense.  What do you mean by minimum payout to 5 credits?

Offline Stayouttadabunker

• Sr NLG Member
  • Reputation Power: 409
  • Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!
  • NLG
« Reply #9 on: March 15, 2021, 09:29:04 PM »
Ram clear if you want but that's the dumb way...Take it from me...I've done it! haha :rotfl:

Open the door and press the "Configuration" button under the printer.
Go touch the orange "Setup" first....then, a long row will pop up....touch the orange "Game Setup next.

Popping up in a new page across the top will be three tabs, touch the middle one...>>>"Advanced Options" and then touch the colored center box that has the name of your game.

Two red boxes will pop up....touch the left red box that says "Bet Options".

Once you get in, touch the black box to the right of "Min Bet Per Line that probably has the number [4] in it and change it to [5].

On the button, there's a red box....touch "Save and Exit", then on the bottom left a yellow box "Return To Game"

Close the door and you're good to go after it performs a memory check.
Remember, the more you tell us - the better we can help you!

Consider becoming a regular contributing member, which helps pay costs to keep this site up and running so you can keep your machine up and running :)

Offline bstinga

• Registered Unknown Member 0-2 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • bstinga New User has no influence.
  • NLG
« Reply #10 on: March 16, 2021, 12:40:29 AM »
Thank you for your answer.
You mean that once I setup min bet per line to 5 same will apply to cash out?
Let's say I have 4 credits on the machine, and I press cash out, will the machine allow the hopper to pay the 4 credits or not, because I need to set it up on 5 min.

It has nothing to do with how many coins/tokens are in the hopper, of course

Offline rickhunter

• Topic Moderator
  • I Void Warranties.
« Reply #11 on: March 16, 2021, 07:22:24 AM »
You have a BB2 with coin out?  Those are really rare, I have only seen them in WMS documentation, but not an actual machine.  I don't believe there's a way to prevent a cash out with a minimum amount, it would be against most jurisdictions to deny a player a cash out  if there are credits in the machine.  Split pay prioritizes the hopper, so it would pay the first $X from hopper and then to ticket if available.  All the payout options are usually done to prevent the hopper from emptying out by paying a lot of coins. 

Cell Phone and Pad Mode

imode wap wap2

NLG Archives

Archives @ newlifegames.net Wayback Machine

Contact Us

NLG Shop 928 754-4147 Email Us 1788 Highway 95 30 BHC City AZ 86442
If you find this site helpful, please consider becoming a Contributing NLG Member with a monthly subscription to help cover the cost of pizza, coffee, aspirin, hosting, and bandwidth.
Contributing Members: get unlimited personal messages, can save topics and replies as drafts,
can post to the Classified ads, get unlimited access to the downloads, and also get this minty badge:

**Subscription Link** (Click Here) **Subscription Link**

If you would rather remain anonymous Thank You or just want to help support the site, please use this "make a donation" button:

From your entire NLG staff, thank you for supporting NLG.

New Life Games LLC 1788 HIGHWAY 95 UNIT 30 BULLHEAD CITY AZ 86442

Newlifegames.com     Newlifegames.net     Newlifegames.org

Newlifegame.com     Newlifegame.net     Newlifegame.org    Newlifegames.us

New Life Games     NewLifeGames  NLG

We Bring new Life to old Games    1-888-NLG-SLOTS

Are all Copyright and Trademarks of New Life Games LLC 1992 - 2022

FAIR USE NOTICE:

This site contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner.
We make such material available in an effort to advance awareness and understanding of the issues involved.
We believe this constitutes a fair use of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law.
In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those
who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes.

For more information please visit: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml
If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use,
you must obtain permission directly from the copyright owner.

The NewLifeGames.com website is optimized for use with Firefox and a minimum screen resolution of 1600 x 900 pixels.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal