New Life Games LLC
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

News:

Welcome to the NewLifeGames.com message forum! 

NLG Site Navigation Menu

Archives of old posts can be found at...... Newlifegames.net/nlg/

Author Topic: Aristocrat Fortune Hunter MK2.5 stuck on metering Screen for no apparent reason  (Read 957 times)

Offline Bridgerk

• New NLG Member 3 to 100 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • Bridgerk New User has no influence.
  • NLG
Hello,
I recently purchased an aristocrat fortune hunter machine from 1994. I am trying to get it into play mode, but after resetting the meters and making sure they are the same, the game will not boot into play mode no matter how many times power is cycled. I just replaced the battery on the board. I can cycle through the metering screens but thats it.
Another strange thing.. If I turn the power on and leave the door open the screen gets all jumbled and does not respond when the door is closed. The open door error 60 shows.
I have already tried using the jackpot reset key while on meter one and that doesn't work.
Here is a link to a video I made showing what I mean. https://youtu.be/mA28iwKmEJ4
I would really appreciate it if y'all have any ideas how to fix this. Thanks!!
Bridge
« Last Edit: September 25, 2020, 05:24:06 PM by Bridgerk »

Offline Paul

• Sr NLG Member
  • NLG Member 501 to 10,000 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 49
  • Paul Might someday be someone...Paul Might someday be someone...Paul Might someday be someone...Paul Might someday be someone...
  • NLG
Here is the reset procedure.
The Manual is in the download pages
if you were to make a donation to the site,
then you can get into those pages.
1st rule of electronic repair.
"Thou shall check voltages"
⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️

Offline Bridgerk

• NLG
Hello Paul,
Thank you for the quick response. I've already tried that procedure several times and it will not get me out of the metering screen.
It also just popped up with an error 34 - coin validator fault. I have no idea why this would turn on but now it is preventing me from doing anything. Would you have any idea how to remedy this? It almost looks like there isn't even a coin comparator in the darn thing.

Thanks,
Bridger

Offline Paul

• Sr NLG Member
  • NLG Member 501 to 10,000 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 49
  • Paul Might someday be someone...Paul Might someday be someone...Paul Might someday be someone...Paul Might someday be someone...
  • NLG
Post pictures of your machine, Inside of door, CPU area, hopper.
The more info the easier it is for us to help.
Slide the CPU tray out and take a good clear picture of it.
There may be a jumper missing or one on the wrong spot.
The error code 34 is unknown to me and every
manual I've seen has the trouble shooting section missing.
We have many members here and someone will chime in with more info.
1st rule of electronic repair.
"Thou shall check voltages"
⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️

Offline Bridgerk

• NLG

I was able to get the comparator error to go away somehow, but now I am back stuck on the metering menu and cannot figure out how to get out of it. Here are some pictures for reference. https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/16IGtxgH1R9JAgsZzgR1yE4dE-cse4jnP?usp=sharing

Offline Bridgerk

• NLG
Im getting a really weird graphical glitch that happens when I turn the game on with the door open as well. I showed an example in the video from earlier. Does anyone know how to remedy this?

Offline Bridgerk

• NLG
A correction. Ive found out my board is a MK2.5 not 540. 

Cell Phone and Pad Mode

imode wap wap2

NLG Archives

Archives @ newlifegames.net Wayback Machine

Contact Us

NLG Shop 928 754-4147 Email Us 1788 Highway 95 30 BHC City AZ 86442
If you find this site helpful, please consider becoming a Contributing NLG Member with a monthly subscription to help cover the cost of pizza, coffee, aspirin, hosting, and bandwidth.
Contributing Members: get unlimited personal messages, can save topics and replies as drafts,
can post to the Classified ads, get unlimited access to the downloads, and also get this minty badge:

**Subscription Link** (Click Here) **Subscription Link**

If you would rather remain anonymous Thank You or just want to help support the site, please use this "make a donation" button:

From your entire NLG staff, thank you for supporting NLG.

New Life Games LLC 1788 HIGHWAY 95 UNIT 30 BULLHEAD CITY AZ 86442

Newlifegames.com     Newlifegames.net     Newlifegames.org

Newlifegame.com     Newlifegame.net     Newlifegame.org    Newlifegames.us

New Life Games     NewLifeGames  NLG

We Bring new Life to old Games    1-888-NLG-SLOTS

Are all Copyright and Trademarks of New Life Games LLC 1992 - 2022

FAIR USE NOTICE:

This site contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner.
We make such material available in an effort to advance awareness and understanding of the issues involved.
We believe this constitutes a fair use of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law.
In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those
who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes.

For more information please visit: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml
If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use,
you must obtain permission directly from the copyright owner.

The NewLifeGames.com website is optimized for use with Firefox and a minimum screen resolution of 1600 x 900 pixels.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal