New Life Games LLC
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

News:

Welcome to the NewLifeGames.com message forum! 

NLG Site Navigation Menu

Archives of old posts can be found at...... Newlifegames.net/nlg/

Author Topic: A few Aristocrat questions  (Read 5236 times)

Offline xcopy

• New NLG Member 3 to 100 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 2
  • xcopy New User has no influence.
  • NLG
A few Aristocrat questions
« on: September 13, 2014, 08:43:48 PM »
Ok, So I purchased the 2 Aristocrat video slot Machines that I had pre purchase questions on in an earlier post. 
Machine 1 will most likely be a parts machine, I believe the Monitor is shot, there is a pulsing beeping coming from it and not sure its worth replacing.
The second one is getting close to being functional.  I have a couple questions/problems hopefully someone will have the answer to.
Every time the machine is powered on it throws an error that the logic door is open, Once I open the logic door and close it the game will play. I wouldn’t think this is normal after losing power is it?
The very top light on the candle continuously blinks not sure if its related to the first problem or not. I can Press the service button and that will turn on and off he bottom light.  This would be an easy fix by taking out the bulb but I think its trying to tell me something just not sure what.
This is a nickel machine but inserting a coin gives 20 credits.  I found some instructions for programing the coin comparator and think I have it set right, but not sure I had the correct instructions as there is no model number listed on it.   In the machine options it shows 1 coin= 1.00 and 1.00 = 20 credits  Does it get this from the coin comparator or is there somewhere in the configurations to set this that I haven’t found.  I’m thinking I may have the wrong comparator?
Hopefully I wont have to many more issues after getting these issue straightened out.
The board installed is a MKV Rev 4.
 Thanks for the help

Offline chemstar

• Reputation Power: 3
  • chemstar New User has no influence.
  • NLG
Re: A few Aristocrat questions
« Reply #1 on: September 14, 2014, 05:13:48 AM »
Dirty IR optics on the logic cage?? just clean the IR led , it looks like a tiny light globe

the token value should be variable its in the operator set up menu

Offline xcopy

• NLG
« Reply #2 on: September 14, 2014, 08:51:50 AM »
I do not see an optical sensor all I see is a micro switch on the logic door. Perhaps the sensor has been removed and replaced with the switch?.  Also I do not see any options in the operator menu to change the coin vale.  They are listed under machine dip switch settings but they are not selectable. Here are a couple pics
Thanks for the help

Offline buybestslots

• In Remembrance of our lost NLG Members
  • NLG Member 501 to 10,000 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 65
  • buybestslots Is a rising star!buybestslots Is a rising star!buybestslots Is a rising star!buybestslots Is a rising star!buybestslots Is a rising star!buybestslots Is a rising star!
  • NLG
« Reply #3 on: September 14, 2014, 11:52:17 AM »
all of mine has miro sw   do you have clear chips?

Offline xcopy

• NLG
« Reply #4 on: September 14, 2014, 12:40:54 PM »
No I don't have any clear chips,  I wasn't sure if they were even an option on this game or not as I tried searching on line to see if I could find any available but couldn't find some. 
Thanks

Offline chemstar

• Reputation Power: 3
  • chemstar New User has no influence.
  • NLG
« Reply #5 on: September 14, 2014, 01:25:40 PM »
Do u have a pic of the entire machine

Offline xcopy

• NLG
« Reply #6 on: September 14, 2014, 02:11:24 PM »
here is one let me know if any others will help.  Thanks

Offline buybestslots

• buybestslots Is a rising star!buybestslots Is a rising star!buybestslots Is a rising star!buybestslots Is a rising star!buybestslots Is a rising star!buybestslots Is a rising star!
  • NLG
« Reply #7 on: September 14, 2014, 04:31:24 PM »
I sure a  someone here has some spares they might sell. I only have my set

Offline xcopy

• NLG
« Reply #8 on: September 15, 2014, 10:59:34 AM »
Buybestslots,  do you have any instructions for clearing a MKV if I was able to find a clear chip?  I search and searched and found very little. I found one video related to it but it wasn’t in English.  It looked like they were just changing jumpers on the board so I’m not even sure its the same board or would even help if I could understand it?
Do you think a clear would solve the candle light and logic door issue as well?

Offline buybestslots

• NLG
« Reply #9 on: September 15, 2014, 12:35:19 PM »
I got my clear info from a member in here nlg  group

Cell Phone and Pad Mode

imode wap wap2

NLG Archives

Archives @ newlifegames.net Wayback Machine

Contact Us

NLG Shop 928 754-4147 Email Us 1788 Highway 95 30 BHC City AZ 86442
If you find this site helpful, please consider becoming a Contributing NLG Member with a monthly subscription to help cover the cost of pizza, coffee, aspirin, hosting, and bandwidth.
Contributing Members: get unlimited personal messages, can save topics and replies as drafts,
can post to the Classified ads, get unlimited access to the downloads, and also get this minty badge:

**Subscription Link** (Click Here) **Subscription Link**

If you would rather remain anonymous Thank You or just want to help support the site, please use this "make a donation" button:

From your entire NLG staff, thank you for supporting NLG.

New Life Games LLC 1788 HIGHWAY 95 UNIT 30 BULLHEAD CITY AZ 86442

Newlifegames.com     Newlifegames.net     Newlifegames.org

Newlifegame.com     Newlifegame.net     Newlifegame.org    Newlifegames.us

New Life Games     NewLifeGames  NLG

We Bring new Life to old Games    1-888-NLG-SLOTS

Are all Copyright and Trademarks of New Life Games LLC 1992 - 2022

FAIR USE NOTICE:

This site contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner.
We make such material available in an effort to advance awareness and understanding of the issues involved.
We believe this constitutes a fair use of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law.
In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those
who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes.

For more information please visit: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml
If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use,
you must obtain permission directly from the copyright owner.

The NewLifeGames.com website is optimized for use with Firefox and a minimum screen resolution of 1600 x 900 pixels.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal