New Life Games LLC
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

News:

Welcome to the NewLifeGames.com message forum! 

NLG Site Navigation Menu

Archives of old posts can be found at...... Newlifegames.net/nlg/

Author Topic: bb2 stuck on hand pay  (Read 1795 times)

Offline rapidroy

• NLG Member 101 to 250 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 14
  • rapidroy New User has no influence.
  • NLG
bb2 stuck on hand pay
« on: October 16, 2021, 06:01:38 PM »
hi all
I'm working on a friends bb2 lord of the rings and someone hit the pay out key now its stuck on call attendant hand pay. when i turn the reset key it brings up a menu and if i turn it again it goes to touch screen setup? i touch exit on the screen and it goes back to pay attendent.
Roy
Roy

Offline erbs

• Sr NLG Member
  • NLG Member 501 to 10,000 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 76
  • erbs Has a powerful will.erbs Has a powerful will.erbs Has a powerful will.erbs Has a powerful will.erbs Has a powerful will.erbs Has a powerful will.erbs Has a powerful will.
  • NLG
Re: bb2 stuck on hand pay
« Reply #1 on: October 16, 2021, 07:57:28 PM »
It should clear when you turn the reset key with the door closed not open.

Offline rapidroy

• NLG
« Reply #2 on: October 17, 2021, 07:19:58 AM »
it does have a L door error which i just utube a fix for that so when i go back to the machine and fix that will the reset key reset the hand pay? if you have a error of any door will that stop the reset? I ask just so I know next time i work on a BB2
Roy

Offline rickhunter

• Topic Moderator
  • Reputation Power: 446
  • rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!
  • I Void Warranties.
« Reply #3 on: October 17, 2021, 11:26:02 AM »
yes, it should fix the issue. 
If you find the site helpful, consider becoming a contributing member.  It pays for costs and keeps this site alive.  I do not respond to requests for private, one-on-one help. Your questions should be posted in the appropriate forum where they may help others as well.

Offline rapidroy

• NLG
« Reply #4 on: October 17, 2021, 07:47:33 PM »
do most slot machine retailers remove the Logic door and add a toggle switch? (i think the owner flipped it and thats what is giving the error) this is the second one i have worked on that has i toggle switch thats just laying on the bottom of the cabinet and never knew what it was for so i didn't touch it. so when i go back, i'll flip it and see if the error goes away.  i have a picture of the board (no door) but not the switch :(
Roy

Offline erbs

• Sr NLG Member
  • Reputation Power: 76
  • erbs Has a powerful will.erbs Has a powerful will.erbs Has a powerful will.erbs Has a powerful will.erbs Has a powerful will.erbs Has a powerful will.erbs Has a powerful will.
  • NLG
« Reply #5 on: October 17, 2021, 08:18:05 PM »
Originally the toggle switch is mounted on the bottom of the MPU. When the door is closed it triggers the switch to tell it the door is closed. If the door is missing that switch needs to be bypassed or you will get logic door open. 

Offline rickhunter

• Topic Moderator
  • Reputation Power: 446
  • rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!
  • I Void Warranties.
« Reply #6 on: October 17, 2021, 08:52:24 PM »
Removing the door, while convenient for dealers, sucks for home users.  The door is critical for the cooling solution to work properly, without the door, there's no air flow going over the critical parts of the mpu.
If you find the site helpful, consider becoming a contributing member.  It pays for costs and keeps this site alive.  I do not respond to requests for private, one-on-one help. Your questions should be posted in the appropriate forum where they may help others as well.

Offline rapidroy

• NLG
« Reply #7 on: October 17, 2021, 09:00:47 PM »
it is bypassed i'm sure by a toggle switch which had a twist tied to one direction of the switch and it looked like the owner flipped it because the twist tie was stretched out . it just didn't look right. the other one i worked on it had a zip tie and had no way to flip it. i hope to get back there sometime this week. 

about the door so far i've worked on 2 BB1 BB2 and nether one had a door but had a mystery switch on the bottom of the cab.
Roy

Offline rapidroy

• NLG
« Reply #8 on: October 17, 2021, 09:08:28 PM »
BTW when i first tried the reset key it did nothing so i unplugged it and plugged it back in that's when it started to work and was getting a set up menu, it threw me for a loop. so now i have to undo what the owner did (flipping the switch first) 
Roy

Offline rapidroy

• NLG
« Reply #9 on: October 18, 2021, 07:57:19 AM »
i took a good look at the video and yes that is the toggle switch that is laying in the cab i think the resellers pull the door off and zip tie the spring loaded toggle in the closed position  :yes:

this guy has some good videos

https://youtu.be/h1AnZF_5F-U
Roy

Offline rapidroy

• NLG
« Reply #10 on: October 23, 2021, 09:15:15 PM »
i zip tied the switch closed and turned the reset key and all is good!!!
Roy

Cell Phone and Pad Mode

imode wap wap2

NLG Archives

Archives @ newlifegames.net Wayback Machine

Contact Us

NLG Shop 928 754-4147 Email Us 1788 Highway 95 30 BHC City AZ 86442
If you find this site helpful, please consider becoming a Contributing NLG Member with a monthly subscription to help cover the cost of pizza, coffee, aspirin, hosting, and bandwidth.
Contributing Members: get unlimited personal messages, can save topics and replies as drafts,
can post to the Classified ads, get unlimited access to the downloads, and also get this minty badge:

**Subscription Link** (Click Here) **Subscription Link**

If you would rather remain anonymous Thank You or just want to help support the site, please use this "make a donation" button:

From your entire NLG staff, thank you for supporting NLG.

New Life Games LLC 1788 HIGHWAY 95 UNIT 30 BULLHEAD CITY AZ 86442

Newlifegames.com     Newlifegames.net     Newlifegames.org

Newlifegame.com     Newlifegame.net     Newlifegame.org    Newlifegames.us

New Life Games     NewLifeGames  NLG

We Bring new Life to old Games    1-888-NLG-SLOTS

Are all Copyright and Trademarks of New Life Games LLC 1992 - 2022

FAIR USE NOTICE:

This site contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner.
We make such material available in an effort to advance awareness and understanding of the issues involved.
We believe this constitutes a fair use of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law.
In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those
who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes.

For more information please visit: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml
If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use,
you must obtain permission directly from the copyright owner.

The NewLifeGames.com website is optimized for use with Firefox and a minimum screen resolution of 1600 x 900 pixels.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal