New Life Games LLC
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

News:

Welcome to the NewLifeGames.com message forum! 

NLG Site Navigation Menu

Archives of old posts can be found at...... Newlifegames.net/nlg/

Author Topic: Game Maker game eproms all read error in cofig.  (Read 1816 times)

Offline beefstews

• New NLG Member 3 to 100 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • beefstews New User has no influence.
  • NLG
Game Maker game eproms all read error in cofig.
« on: April 14, 2018, 08:30:43 PM »
Here is what I know of the machine:
United Coin version 7000 running 11 main. The game was operational for a while, but sat idle for the last 6 months and recently tried to power it back up. I received some error messages. Researched errors and replaced the battery. Also, I did the DSW1 6,7,8 to on for ram clear. The game goes through the calibration and then eventually goes into Game Disabled - no games available. I never got into a set up process, but I am able to access the configuration, where I see all the games ERROR. I tried pulling all the chips and just adding one to the board and get the same result. Am I toast and need all new game chips?
Any help is appreciated.

Offline Badbaud

• Sr NLG Member
  • NLG Member 501 to 10,000 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 306
  • Badbaud Is an-NLG GOD!Badbaud Is an-NLG GOD!Badbaud Is an-NLG GOD!Badbaud Is an-NLG GOD!Badbaud Is an-NLG GOD!Badbaud Is an-NLG GOD!Badbaud Is an-NLG GOD!Badbaud Is an-NLG GOD!Badbaud Is an-NLG GOD!Badbaud Is an-NLG GOD!Badbaud Is an-NLG GOD!Badbaud Is an-NLG GOD!
  • (shop) klar.slotrepair@gmail.com
Re: Game Maker game eproms all read error in cofig.
« Reply #1 on: April 14, 2018, 10:45:22 PM »
Did you use a clear chip in P10?
I had a problem like that and ran the DEBUG chip then did a complete RAM and EEPROM clear and it seemed to fix it.
On another Gamblers Choice 7000 after a battery replacement and clear I had to change all of the game chips to non Gamblers Choice because none of
the original chips that came with the board were recognized as loaded games if Leaving the original M0-1 and G0-1 in.
After a while I would get a comm error upon power up. Found out I needed to switch from external meters to internal meters, it was trying to communicate with the host computer.
I imagine replacing M0-1 and G0-1 with non Gamblers Choice versions would not have caused those problems.
Let them that don't want any, have memories of not getting any.

Offline beefstews

• NLG
« Reply #2 on: April 15, 2018, 06:05:23 AM »

Yes. P10 was not being used. I verified all the prongs were seated correctly. I left all the existing chips in the board as well. I hope that was not the cause.  :Scratch-Head:

Thank you for the reply!

Offline beefstews

• NLG
« Reply #3 on: April 15, 2018, 07:07:16 PM »

Yes. P10 was not being used. I verified all the prongs were seated correctly. I left all the existing chips in the board as well. I hope that was not the cause.  :Scratch-Head:

Thank you for the reply!

Just wanted to make my previous post more clear. The P10 slot did not have a game chip in it. I left all the existing chips in and inserted the clear into P10.
« Last Edit: April 16, 2018, 09:07:10 AM by shortrackskater »

Offline Badbaud

• Sr NLG Member
  • Badbaud Is an-NLG GOD!Badbaud Is an-NLG GOD!Badbaud Is an-NLG GOD!Badbaud Is an-NLG GOD!Badbaud Is an-NLG GOD!Badbaud Is an-NLG GOD!Badbaud Is an-NLG GOD!Badbaud Is an-NLG GOD!Badbaud Is an-NLG GOD!Badbaud Is an-NLG GOD!Badbaud Is an-NLG GOD!Badbaud Is an-NLG GOD!
« Reply #4 on: April 15, 2018, 08:37:46 PM »
No chip is allowed in P10 except a clear chip.
The software was designed that way in M0 and M1 for gamblers choice games.

Offline beefstews

• NLG
« Reply #5 on: April 16, 2018, 10:09:46 AM »
I am going to buy a debug chip now and see how that goes. I'll update the thread at that time. Thanks for the insight!

Offline beefstews

• NLG
« Reply #6 on: April 30, 2018, 07:32:16 PM »
NO luck with the Debug chip. When I go into the Config, the first 2 games show as ERROR and the other 6 show as no game. Regardless, I cannot get into setting up the denom of the games since they aren't active. I am close to giving up.  :hissyfit:

Offline Badbaud

• Sr NLG Member
« Reply #7 on: April 30, 2018, 07:49:29 PM »
PM me. Worst case you could send the board to our shop. We have a tester to check it with and try different solutions to get some games up.

Cell Phone and Pad Mode

imode wap wap2

NLG Archives

Archives @ newlifegames.net Wayback Machine

Contact Us

NLG Shop 928 754-4147 Email Us 1788 Highway 95 30 BHC City AZ 86442
If you find this site helpful, please consider becoming a Contributing NLG Member with a monthly subscription to help cover the cost of pizza, coffee, aspirin, hosting, and bandwidth.
Contributing Members: get unlimited personal messages, can save topics and replies as drafts,
can post to the Classified ads, get unlimited access to the downloads, and also get this minty badge:

**Subscription Link** (Click Here) **Subscription Link**

If you would rather remain anonymous Thank You or just want to help support the site, please use this "make a donation" button:

From your entire NLG staff, thank you for supporting NLG.

New Life Games LLC 1788 HIGHWAY 95 UNIT 30 BULLHEAD CITY AZ 86442

Newlifegames.com     Newlifegames.net     Newlifegames.org

Newlifegame.com     Newlifegame.net     Newlifegame.org    Newlifegames.us

New Life Games     NewLifeGames  NLG

We Bring new Life to old Games    1-888-NLG-SLOTS

Are all Copyright and Trademarks of New Life Games LLC 1992 - 2022

FAIR USE NOTICE:

This site contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner.
We make such material available in an effort to advance awareness and understanding of the issues involved.
We believe this constitutes a fair use of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law.
In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those
who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes.

For more information please visit: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml
If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use,
you must obtain permission directly from the copyright owner.

The NewLifeGames.com website is optimized for use with Firefox and a minimum screen resolution of 1600 x 900 pixels.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal