New Life Games LLC
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

News:

Welcome to the NewLifeGames.com message forum! 

NLG Site Navigation Menu

Archives of old posts can be found at...... Newlifegames.net/nlg/

Author Topic: ALMOST THERE!! Couple of test and progrmming questions  (Read 1906 times)

Offline CabinetDan

• New NLG Member 3 to 100 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 5
  • CabinetDan New User has no influence.
  • NLG
ALMOST THERE!! Couple of test and progrmming questions
« on: August 19, 2018, 01:27:40 PM »
OK.  Thanks to everyone here, we got a deals s-plus up and running pretty good.  I just have one bit of confusion.  I went through the self testing, and doing the self test, I get a 0 in the coins played, and 2 digits in the winner paid with one of them flashing.  The spin reels button only switches which of the 2 flashes.  nothing in the credits window.
THEN, on the input tests, I have 2 that should be different (I think) I get 10-1 which should be 10-0 and 32-0 which should be 32-1.

I have two goals left at this point and not sure if these settings are what causes my "problems"

1. I want the Cash/Credit button to be activated automatically if possible.

2. I want to be able to pump in as many quarters as I want and have them just add credits. Right now, it will only accept 3 at a time. 

While I am starting to get a grip on this machine, I'm a cabinet maker, not a computer guy, so, if you could dumb down the process for me as much as possible, that would be awesome.  Thanks!!

« Last Edit: August 20, 2018, 08:31:36 PM by rokgpsman »

Offline sixcardmark

• Sr NLG Member
  • NLG Member 501 to 10,000 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 240
  • sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!
  • NLG
Re: ALMOST THERE!! Couple of test and progrmming questions
« Reply #1 on: August 19, 2018, 01:37:26 PM »
(1) with no credits on machine press white button 3 times, change 5_x to 5_0 with spin button to send all wins to credits.

(2) you will need a different SP chip to keep adding coins to credits.

Offline CabinetDan

• NLG
« Reply #2 on: August 19, 2018, 01:54:58 PM »
I will do that once they run it down.  Which brings me to two other quick questions.  It sure seemed to win a lot.  I've talked $4 up to over $100 twice now just messing around.  Also it's supposed to win with any cherry showing up. There is no cherry on the third reel, it wind wins when a cherry shows up on the first reel, but not the second.

« Last Edit: August 19, 2018, 03:25:42 PM by rokgpsman »

Offline sixcardmark

• Sr NLG Member
  • sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!
  • NLG
« Reply #3 on: August 19, 2018, 02:04:05 PM »
Press white button 10 times (same spot it shows SP and SS) and hit spin button, it should line up the highest win.(keep spinning for next highest win, etc)  This should tell you if reel strips are correct. EDIT: credits on machine OK for this..What game is on this machine?

Offline rokgpsman

• Resigned NLG Member
  • Reputation Power: 278
  • rokgpsman Is an-NLG GOD!rokgpsman Is an-NLG GOD!rokgpsman Is an-NLG GOD!rokgpsman Is an-NLG GOD!rokgpsman Is an-NLG GOD!rokgpsman Is an-NLG GOD!rokgpsman Is an-NLG GOD!rokgpsman Is an-NLG GOD!rokgpsman Is an-NLG GOD!rokgpsman Is an-NLG GOD!rokgpsman Is an-NLG GOD!rokgpsman Is an-NLG GOD!
  • Just a curious observer...
« Reply #4 on: August 19, 2018, 02:19:37 PM »
Double Spin Double Diamond, 3cm. SS6193,  SP810.

Here are his machine photos from the other thread:
http://newlifegames.com/nlg/index.php?topic=20917.msg110556#msg110556
If you've benefited from this website or been helped by the friendly NLG folks that volunteer their time please make a donation of any amount to help keep the website running. Thanks! Donate Here

Offline sixcardmark

• Sr NLG Member
  • NLG
« Reply #5 on: August 19, 2018, 02:26:15 PM »
There should be a cherry on all 3 reels??  NOPE  just first 2. He has wrong top award glass

Offline rokgpsman

• Resigned NLG Member
  • rokgpsman Is an-NLG GOD!rokgpsman Is an-NLG GOD!rokgpsman Is an-NLG GOD!rokgpsman Is an-NLG GOD!rokgpsman Is an-NLG GOD!rokgpsman Is an-NLG GOD!rokgpsman Is an-NLG GOD!rokgpsman Is an-NLG GOD!rokgpsman Is an-NLG GOD!rokgpsman Is an-NLG GOD!rokgpsman Is an-NLG GOD!rokgpsman Is an-NLG GOD!
« Reply #6 on: August 19, 2018, 03:22:48 PM »
I wondered about that when I posted the photos here just now since it doesn't say "Double Spin". Are his reel strips correct for Double Spin Double Diamond?

Top glass should look like this, except in roundtop:
http://www.newlifegames.net/igtbible/IGT%203CM/Game%20Library%20-%20S-Plus%20-%20Double%20Spin%20Double%20Diamond%20(3%20Coin%20M.htm

CabinetDan- the top glass in your photo appears to be the wrong one for this machine. The SS6193 chip on your mpu is for Double Spin Double Diamond and your bottom glass is also DSDD. But the top glass is Diamond Double (not Double Spin Double Diamond). Perhaps someone replaced the top glass before you got the machine. If your reel strips are the right ones for DSDD then all that is wrong is the top glass. But if the reels strips are for Double Diamond then you have a mis-matched machine.
« Last Edit: August 19, 2018, 03:40:10 PM by rokgpsman »
If you've benefited from this website or been helped by the friendly NLG folks that volunteer their time please make a donation of any amount to help keep the website running. Thanks! Donate Here

Offline sixcardmark

• Sr NLG Member
  • NLG
« Reply #7 on: August 19, 2018, 03:42:38 PM »

: Are his reel strips correct for Double Spin Double Diamond?

He hasn't run the spin tests yet to find out if they line up right.

« Last Edit: August 20, 2018, 08:30:31 PM by rokgpsman »

Offline CabinetDan

• NLG
« Reply #8 on: August 20, 2018, 03:12:58 PM »
Ok. I agree with the glass being wrong. I was wondering about that from the beginning. That's pretty cool how it shows the winning combos.  I believe the reel strips are correct. It all runs fine now with the exception of the single cherry in the middle.  But maybe that doesn't show as a win with the correct glass

Offline sixcardmark

• Sr NLG Member
  • NLG
« Reply #9 on: August 20, 2018, 05:05:36 PM »
Single cherry on reel 2 is not a winner, so it scores correct.

Offline rokgpsman

• Resigned NLG Member
« Reply #10 on: August 20, 2018, 05:17:56 PM »
Ok. I agree with the glass being wrong. I was wondering about that from the beginning. That's pretty cool how it shows the winning combos.  I believe the reel strips are correct. It all runs fine now with the exception of the single cherry in the middle.  But maybe that doesn't show as a win with the correct glass.

Here's the correct paytable for your game:
(image is fuzzy but should be readable)

Offline CabinetDan

• NLG
« Reply #11 on: August 20, 2018, 08:12:34 PM »
Thanks for the input. Now just have to search for the correct glass.

Offline rokgpsman

• Resigned NLG Member
« Reply #12 on: August 20, 2018, 08:20:10 PM »
You can put up a WTB request here on NLG for the upper glass, someone may have it.

Also can check with places like Spin, Inc (good place but their website has been down lately).
http://www.spininc.com/

And there is always ebay.

Offline rokgpsman

• Resigned NLG Member
« Reply #13 on: August 20, 2018, 08:27:01 PM »
.....2. I want to be able to pump in as man quarters as I want and have them just add credits. Right now, it will only accept 3 at a time. 

On the normal S+ machine it will only accept coins up the max coins the game has on the award glass. (3 coins in this case). The 4th and subsequent coins will get rejected back to the coin tray on front of machine. As Mark mentioned there are some SP chips that will let you insert many more coins, you would need to change your mpu board SP chip to another SP chip. Not hard to do.

Offline sixcardmark

• Sr NLG Member
  • NLG
« Reply #14 on: August 20, 2018, 08:37:11 PM »
This may be a problem with this game, double spin needs type 20 SP.  Is there a type 20 SP with that feature?

Offline rokgpsman

• Resigned NLG Member
« Reply #15 on: August 20, 2018, 08:52:34 PM »
This may be a problem with this game, double spin needs type 20 SP.  Is there a type 20 SP with that feature?

Here is a list of most (but not all) SP chips:

http://newlifegames.com/nlg/index.php?topic=303.msg847#msg847

Cell Phone and Pad Mode

imode wap wap2

NLG Archives

Archives @ newlifegames.net Wayback Machine

Contact Us

NLG Shop 928 754-4147 Email Us 1788 Highway 95 30 BHC City AZ 86442
If you find this site helpful, please consider becoming a Contributing NLG Member with a monthly subscription to help cover the cost of pizza, coffee, aspirin, hosting, and bandwidth.
Contributing Members: get unlimited personal messages, can save topics and replies as drafts,
can post to the Classified ads, get unlimited access to the downloads, and also get this minty badge:

**Subscription Link** (Click Here) **Subscription Link**

If you would rather remain anonymous Thank You or just want to help support the site, please use this "make a donation" button:

From your entire NLG staff, thank you for supporting NLG.

New Life Games LLC 1788 HIGHWAY 95 UNIT 30 BULLHEAD CITY AZ 86442

Newlifegames.com     Newlifegames.net     Newlifegames.org

Newlifegame.com     Newlifegame.net     Newlifegame.org    Newlifegames.us

New Life Games     NewLifeGames  NLG

We Bring new Life to old Games    1-888-NLG-SLOTS

Are all Copyright and Trademarks of New Life Games LLC 1992 - 2022

FAIR USE NOTICE:

This site contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner.
We make such material available in an effort to advance awareness and understanding of the issues involved.
We believe this constitutes a fair use of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law.
In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those
who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes.

For more information please visit: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml
If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use,
you must obtain permission directly from the copyright owner.

The NewLifeGames.com website is optimized for use with Firefox and a minimum screen resolution of 1600 x 900 pixels.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal