New Life Games LLC
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

News:

Welcome to the NewLifeGames.com message forum! 

NLG Site Navigation Menu

Archives of old posts can be found at...... Newlifegames.net/nlg/

Author Topic: Bally Quick Hits progressive set up  (Read 4332 times)

Offline br549autosales

• Contributing NLG Member
  • NLG Member 501 to 10,000 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 103
  • br549autosales Has an aura about them.br549autosales Has an aura about them.br549autosales Has an aura about them.br549autosales Has an aura about them.br549autosales Has an aura about them.br549autosales Has an aura about them.br549autosales Has an aura about them.br549autosales Has an aura about them.br549autosales Has an aura about them.br549autosales Has an aura about them.
  • NLG
Re: Bally Quick Hits progressive set up
« Reply #80 on: September 30, 2020, 01:59:25 PM »
Yes sir, this thing is just cursed I guess. I was hoping something was not plugged in properly on my board with the USB ports in it, I've checked all the wiring as well & found no damage anywhere

Offline br549autosales

• br549autosales Has an aura about them.br549autosales Has an aura about them.br549autosales Has an aura about them.br549autosales Has an aura about them.br549autosales Has an aura about them.br549autosales Has an aura about them.br549autosales Has an aura about them.br549autosales Has an aura about them.br549autosales Has an aura about them.br549autosales Has an aura about them.
  • NLG
« Reply #81 on: November 13, 2020, 01:43:37 AM »
Finally got it fixed, tried a new 24v power supply, cleared & set all of the settings now it's in ready to play mode. New problem is the JCM bill validator won't take in any Bill's. I set it up for JCM on the device settings, then it initialized & cycled as it should. But when I came out of settings to go to game play the front bezel lights for the bill validator are not lit green & the blue ambulance icon is blinking. Any idea what I can try to resolve this last issue with this jinxed machine? Lol

Offline br549autosales

• NLG
« Reply #82 on: November 13, 2020, 05:00:48 AM »
Ok the bill validator may not be ready because I've just seen that I have an open door L message on my LCD screen. Both of the logic doors on my MPU are closed with the key so those 2 switches should be closed. Could it be a connection back on the rear of the machine on the motherboard perhaps? I've also tried to. Bypass those same switches with a jumper just behind the game & OS cards and still have the open door L. Any ideas on what else I could try? Thanks in advance

Offline sixcardmark

• Sr NLG Member
  • Reputation Power: 240
  • sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!
  • NLG
« Reply #83 on: November 13, 2020, 07:52:24 AM »
Follow the wires going to the 2 mpu locks.  They may have been snipped or unplugged at the board and at one time bypassed there with a jumper.

Offline br549autosales

• NLG
« Reply #84 on: November 13, 2020, 11:13:03 AM »
I just checked the wires found to both of the logic switches on the MPU & they are both good. I put a 2 wire jumper into the small logic ug behind the game & OS cards and turned the machine back on & I'm still getting the open door L message. Should I clear the machine & try it again?

Offline sixcardmark

• Sr NLG Member
  • Reputation Power: 240
  • sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!
  • NLG
« Reply #85 on: November 13, 2020, 11:56:41 AM »
You shouldn't have to.  The mpu board may be bad, never had that happen.

Offline br549autosales

• NLG
« Reply #86 on: November 13, 2020, 12:15:50 PM »
Ok thanks, I'll see if I can find another MPU

Offline br549autosales

• NLG
« Reply #87 on: November 13, 2020, 10:07:16 PM »
I don't have another regular Alpha MPU, will a 1 Ghz MPU work instead?

Cell Phone and Pad Mode

imode wap wap2

NLG Archives

Archives @ newlifegames.net Wayback Machine

Contact Us

NLG Shop 928 754-4147 Email Us 1788 Highway 95 30 BHC City AZ 86442
If you find this site helpful, please consider becoming a Contributing NLG Member with a monthly subscription to help cover the cost of pizza, coffee, aspirin, hosting, and bandwidth.
Contributing Members: get unlimited personal messages, can save topics and replies as drafts,
can post to the Classified ads, get unlimited access to the downloads, and also get this minty badge:

**Subscription Link** (Click Here) **Subscription Link**

If you would rather remain anonymous Thank You or just want to help support the site, please use this "make a donation" button:

From your entire NLG staff, thank you for supporting NLG.

New Life Games LLC 1788 HIGHWAY 95 UNIT 30 BULLHEAD CITY AZ 86442

Newlifegames.com     Newlifegames.net     Newlifegames.org

Newlifegame.com     Newlifegame.net     Newlifegame.org    Newlifegames.us

New Life Games     NewLifeGames  NLG

We Bring new Life to old Games    1-888-NLG-SLOTS

Are all Copyright and Trademarks of New Life Games LLC 1992 - 2022

FAIR USE NOTICE:

This site contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner.
We make such material available in an effort to advance awareness and understanding of the issues involved.
We believe this constitutes a fair use of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law.
In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those
who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes.

For more information please visit: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml
If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use,
you must obtain permission directly from the copyright owner.

The NewLifeGames.com website is optimized for use with Firefox and a minimum screen resolution of 1600 x 900 pixels.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal