New Life Games LLC
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

News:

Welcome to the NewLifeGames.com message forum! 

NLG Site Navigation Menu

Archives of old posts can be found at...... Newlifegames.net/nlg/

Author Topic: IGT S Plus Credit and Hopper limit  (Read 447 times)

Offline newkid3

• Contributing NLG Member
  • NLG Member 251 to 500 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 37
  • newkid3 Is working their way up.newkid3 Is working their way up.newkid3 Is working their way up.
  • NLG
IGT S Plus Credit and Hopper limit
« on: March 25, 2024, 02:31:40 PM »
  I have a IGT S  Plus Double Diamond slant top machine I gave to my sister and brother in law after getting it working good from help from the good people on this site.
After they started using it they noticed it would only let them put say 3 twenty dollar bills in it and will not take anymore bills. From reading on the facts page I think it is set at 300 credits as a limit. Also if say it is at 280 credits and you hit a 50 credit win it will pay from the hopper. I really dont understand. Are there two different settings like one for hopper limit and one for credit limit?
 If that is the case can I go in and change those two settings to a really high number so it will accept a lot more bills and not pay out quarters at such a low number? Do I have to have a set chip to change those settings?
They would like to be able to put a lot more bills in at once and have more credits on the machine.
 I see in the diagnostic cards that it looks like it is in settings 7. Once I get to seven do I just push the buttons to increase the numbers. Also are both settings done at the same time on 7?
 The game has SP731 Game Prom and SS4244 Reel Prom.

Thanks

Offline sixcardmark

• Sr NLG Member
  • NLG Member 501 to 10,000 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 240
  • sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!
  • NLG
Re: IGT S Plus Credit and Hopper limit
« Reply #1 on: March 25, 2024, 03:42:56 PM »
Yes SP731 credit and hopper limit are the same.  Raise option #7 to 400, 600, 1000 or higher using the buttons and JP key.  Just remember if you cash out with a lot of credits you will have to keep refilling the hopper until it pays all credits out.

Offline newkid3

• newkid3 Is working their way up.newkid3 Is working their way up.newkid3 Is working their way up.
  • NLG
« Reply #2 on: March 25, 2024, 08:34:40 PM »
 sixcardmark, Thanks for the reply. So I can do this without a set chip correct?  Also does there need to be zero credits on the machine when I go to change this setting?
  Also is there any way to set the S Plus up where it would require a cash payout for anything cashed out over a certain amount or is all based on the limits?

Thanks

Offline Stayouttadabunker

• Topic Moderator
  • Reputation Power: 409
  • Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!
  • NLG
« Reply #3 on: March 25, 2024, 08:42:37 PM »
No SET chip needed newkidd3,
Normally, as well, there shouldn't be any credits on the machine if you want to change any settings.
Remember, the more you tell us - the better we can help you!

Consider becoming a regular contributing member, which helps pay costs to keep this site up and running so you can keep your machine up and running :)

Offline newkid3

• NLG
« Reply #4 on: March 25, 2024, 08:47:24 PM »
  Stayouttadabunker, Thanks for the reply.  I edited my post while you were answering so I will post it again.

Also is there any way to set the S Plus up where it would require a cash payout for anything cashed out over a certain amount or is all based on the limits?

Thanks

• Topic Moderator
  • Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!
  • NLG
« Reply #5 on: March 25, 2024, 08:57:02 PM »
oh boy  :duh:

hahahahahhahahahahahaha :24: :rotfl:

I have no bloody idea what you what the machine to do...?  :Scratch-Head: :scratch-head_3: :scratch-head_2:
I'm going to bed...  :sleep: :zzzz: ..it's late out here in the Northeast.

Consider becoming a regular contributing member, which helps pay costs to keep this site up and running so you can keep your machine up and running :)

Offline newkid3

• NLG
« Reply #6 on: March 25, 2024, 09:08:37 PM »
  What would be nice is if I could set it up where they could put say bills in it to get say 600 credits. But if they won more it would go to credits and not pay out in coins. Say then it ends up with 1100 credits on it after playing it for awhile. Then if someone accidentally hit cash out it would go to hand pay so that you would not have to keep feeding the hopper quarters for it to pay them all out.  This might not be possible on an S Plus machine but I was just curious if it was or not.

Thanks

Offline sixcardmark

• Sr NLG Member
  • sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!
  • NLG
« Reply #7 on: March 25, 2024, 10:24:29 PM »
I use SP1270. It allows for separate hopper and credit limits.  I set hopper limit to 400 and credit limit to max 9999.  Then if you cash out with anything over 400 credits it goes to handpay.

Offline newkid3

• NLG
« Reply #8 on: March 26, 2024, 03:17:54 AM »
  I have been up and down all night. Storms and crazy winds in our area tonight.
 So if I get a SP1270 game prom I can just switch it out with the SP731 using the reel chip I have?
I really dont understand how the game prom and reel prom work together. Like will only certain game proms work with certain reel proms ect.
 If the SP1270 game prom would work for how I would like to set this machine up for them can this chip be purchased?
 I guess I would just change the game chip then put board back in machine clear errors then 61 to 61-1 then close door and turn JP key. After this can I go in and set those limits just like I have been told I can with the SP731 chip or would I need a set chip.

Thanks

• Topic Moderator
  • NLG
« Reply #9 on: March 26, 2024, 04:48:28 AM »
See member RB for chips.
Yes, pull off the SP731 and throw in the SP1270...set up the way scm suggested.
Grab a SP1270 PSR (Program Summary Report) from the NLG File System.
Everything we're talking about will be on it.

Online atariplanet

• New NLG Member 3 to 100 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • atariplanet New User has no influence.
  • NLG
« Reply #10 on: April 17, 2024, 03:32:50 AM »
 SP1270 PSR (Program Summary Report) from the NLG File System.

Does anyone have the SP1270 i cannot see it listed in the NLG File system page.

I apprecaite anyones help. Thank you.

Offline sixcardmark

• Sr NLG Member
  • NLG
« Reply #11 on: April 17, 2024, 07:02:01 AM »
SP1270 PSR (Program Summary Report) from the NLG File System.

Does anyone have the SP1270 i cannot see it listed in the NLG File system page.

I apprecaite anyones help. Thank you.
Sorry I made a mistake, I meant SP1271 not 1270

Cell Phone and Pad Mode

imode wap wap2

NLG Archives

Archives @ newlifegames.net Wayback Machine

Contact Us

NLG Shop 928 754-4147 Email Us 1788 Highway 95 30 BHC City AZ 86442
If you find this site helpful, please consider becoming a Contributing NLG Member with a monthly subscription to help cover the cost of pizza, coffee, aspirin, hosting, and bandwidth.
Contributing Members: get unlimited personal messages, can save topics and replies as drafts,
can post to the Classified ads, get unlimited access to the downloads, and also get this minty badge:

**Subscription Link** (Click Here) **Subscription Link**

If you would rather remain anonymous Thank You or just want to help support the site, please use this "make a donation" button:

From your entire NLG staff, thank you for supporting NLG.

New Life Games LLC 1788 HIGHWAY 95 UNIT 30 BULLHEAD CITY AZ 86442

Newlifegames.com     Newlifegames.net     Newlifegames.org

Newlifegame.com     Newlifegame.net     Newlifegame.org    Newlifegames.us

New Life Games     NewLifeGames  NLG

We Bring new Life to old Games    1-888-NLG-SLOTS

Are all Copyright and Trademarks of New Life Games LLC 1992 - 2022

FAIR USE NOTICE:

This site contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner.
We make such material available in an effort to advance awareness and understanding of the issues involved.
We believe this constitutes a fair use of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law.
In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those
who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes.

For more information please visit: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml
If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use,
you must obtain permission directly from the copyright owner.

The NewLifeGames.com website is optimized for use with Firefox and a minimum screen resolution of 1600 x 900 pixels.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal