New Life Games LLC
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

News:

Welcome to the NewLifeGames.com message forum! 

NLG Site Navigation Menu

Archives of old posts can be found at...... Newlifegames.net/nlg/

Author Topic: The NLG Welcome Wagon  (Read 391611 times)

Offline maxwar

• New NLG Member 3 to 100 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 2
  • maxwar New User has no influence.
  • NLG
Re: The NLG Welcome Wagon
« Reply #100 on: March 28, 2015, 08:10:42 PM »
Hey guys I am back and finally made the topic I promised :p
http://newlifegames.com/nlg/index.php?topic=5938.0

Offline bigdps

• Reputation Power: 7
  • bigdps New User has no influence.
  • NLG
« Reply #101 on: April 10, 2015, 04:15:35 PM »
Holy crappeth! Is there ever a boat load of info on this site!!! :odie:
I recently bought a Valhalla IGT 044 slot machine and already started pulling boards out and customizing it to fit my needs or more importantly, the look and feel of the machine.

I have many questions that needs some pointers so be sure to check out for this newbie. Many thanks for those who will take the time to either scold me or help me. All will be appreciative to say the least.

BigDPS

Offline CVslots

• Sr NLG Member
  • NLG Member 501 to 10,000 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 156
  • CVslots Is an-NLG GOD!CVslots Is an-NLG GOD!CVslots Is an-NLG GOD!CVslots Is an-NLG GOD!CVslots Is an-NLG GOD!CVslots Is an-NLG GOD!CVslots Is an-NLG GOD!CVslots Is an-NLG GOD!CVslots Is an-NLG GOD!CVslots Is an-NLG GOD!CVslots Is an-NLG GOD!CVslots Is an-NLG GOD!
  • NLG
    • Central Valley Slots
« Reply #102 on: April 10, 2015, 06:08:48 PM »
Dont know what a Valhalla machine is, although well acquainted with an IGT 044?? :Scratch-Head:

Not much you can do to customize the game by pulling boards, but good luck to ya! I really hope you mean you are just setting up the limits and payout options you want. Either way, welcome to NLG! Glad you finally found us!  :wave:
Email: Sales@CentralValleySlots.com

Offline bigdps

• NLG
« Reply #103 on: April 10, 2015, 06:34:59 PM »
Valhalla is the God of the Vikings. My customizations will be running the games I want, changing the belly plates, toppers and so on to have the graphics I want to show. Should I ever decide to part with the machine, I will keep all the original parts to put it as it was.
This site has lots to offer that is for sure. I've been lurking for the past month but decided to join so I can ask for help on certain IGT related things. Also, I know how to build arcade cabinets (MAME), pinball cabinets (Future Pinball or PINMAME) and more. I am a firm believer that if you scratch my back, I'll scratch yours. Maybe that came from my years in the armed forces!

Offline CVslots

• Sr NLG Member
  • CVslots Is an-NLG GOD!CVslots Is an-NLG GOD!CVslots Is an-NLG GOD!CVslots Is an-NLG GOD!CVslots Is an-NLG GOD!CVslots Is an-NLG GOD!CVslots Is an-NLG GOD!CVslots Is an-NLG GOD!CVslots Is an-NLG GOD!CVslots Is an-NLG GOD!CVslots Is an-NLG GOD!CVslots Is an-NLG GOD!
  • NLG
    • Central Valley Slots
« Reply #104 on: April 10, 2015, 07:12:04 PM »
Oh, so Balhalla is just a game theme! Didnt know, as I'd never heard of it, lol! Everyone here switches gamekits quite frequently, so if you encounter any issues, just post in the appropriate forum section. All good,hope to see you around, not with any game problems though. You'll dig some of our MAME guys, just pst away with any questions!

Offline bigdps

• NLG
« Reply #105 on: April 11, 2015, 05:21:57 AM »
Thanks for the welcome. I'm sure I'll get along fine with you guys. I ain't a poop disturber!

Offline TabajaraLabs

• Reputation Power: 0
  • TabajaraLabs New User has no influence.
  • NLG
    • Tabajara Labs
« Reply #106 on: April 15, 2015, 11:35:47 PM »
Oh, is this the place where I introduce myself?

Well, my name is Alexandre and I live in Sao Paulo, Brazil.
I'm an old time arcade, game and computer repairmain, being present since most of the beginning of the computers and game industries in Brazil.

Had lots of taito Pinballs (I was the janitor of www.pinball-taito.com.br site, if someone remembers this) which distributed most of taito pinball knowledge existent around the world). The site doesn't exists anymore, but the info is still displayed on my site, albeit redundant.

Wrote some repairfaq.org articles, nothing special

Have a 90's site about computers and games - www.tabalabs.com.br

Still have a collection of computers and videogames, some 160 of them.

Here I am to learn more. Discovered the site looking for Neo Geo repair info

Greetings from Brazil! :)

Offline rokgpsman

• Resigned NLG Member
  • Reputation Power: 278
  • rokgpsman Is an-NLG GOD!rokgpsman Is an-NLG GOD!rokgpsman Is an-NLG GOD!rokgpsman Is an-NLG GOD!rokgpsman Is an-NLG GOD!rokgpsman Is an-NLG GOD!rokgpsman Is an-NLG GOD!rokgpsman Is an-NLG GOD!rokgpsman Is an-NLG GOD!rokgpsman Is an-NLG GOD!rokgpsman Is an-NLG GOD!rokgpsman Is an-NLG GOD!
  • Just a curious observer...
« Reply #107 on: April 16, 2015, 05:40:06 AM »
Hello Alexandre and Welcome to NLG!

A friend of mine is married to a woman from Brazil, I think she lived in Bahia area. She still has many family members there and visits whenever possible, or some of them visit her in USA.

Happy to see you here and looking forward to your participation!
If you've benefited from this website or been helped by the friendly NLG folks that volunteer their time please make a donation of any amount to help keep the website running. Thanks! Donate Here

Offline MilJenBal

• MilJenBal New User has no influence.
  • NLG
« Reply #108 on: April 24, 2015, 04:21:47 PM »
Hi All !
Glad I found this site. Looks like I have a lot to read and learn here ! :applause:

Offline Shaggy

• In Remembrance of our lost NLG Members
  • Reputation Power: 143
  • Shaggy Is an-NLG GOD!Shaggy Is an-NLG GOD!Shaggy Is an-NLG GOD!Shaggy Is an-NLG GOD!Shaggy Is an-NLG GOD!Shaggy Is an-NLG GOD!Shaggy Is an-NLG GOD!Shaggy Is an-NLG GOD!Shaggy Is an-NLG GOD!Shaggy Is an-NLG GOD!Shaggy Is an-NLG GOD!Shaggy Is an-NLG GOD!
  • NLG
« Reply #109 on: April 24, 2015, 05:42:16 PM »
Welcome glad to have you aboard. Many very wonderful people here. And a lot of information. :applause:
"All things being equal. The easiest explanation and the easiest answer is probably the right one".

Offline rescue161

• rescue161 New User has no influence.
  • NLG
« Reply #110 on: May 02, 2015, 01:09:27 PM »
Hello.

Was on the site for several years, but I suppose my account was deleted due to inactivity.  Well, here I am, back again to learn even more about my slot machine.  Good to know that the NLG site is still here.

Scott

Offline CVslots

• Sr NLG Member
  • NLG
    • Central Valley Slots
« Reply #111 on: May 02, 2015, 03:29:01 PM »
Glad to see you here rescue! We've been waiting for ya!  :Tongue_Out:

Offline BDA72

• Registered Unknown Member 0-2 Posts
  • BDA72 New User has no influence.
  • NLG
« Reply #112 on: May 06, 2015, 07:31:27 AM »
Hello, I am Matt from Missouri.  I am a tinkerer of electronic gadgets :nerd: .  Found the site looking for answers to a slot machine issue I am having   :banghead: .  Lots of like minded folks here i see! Thanks for having me!

Offline Shaggy

• Shaggy Is an-NLG GOD!Shaggy Is an-NLG GOD!Shaggy Is an-NLG GOD!Shaggy Is an-NLG GOD!Shaggy Is an-NLG GOD!Shaggy Is an-NLG GOD!Shaggy Is an-NLG GOD!Shaggy Is an-NLG GOD!Shaggy Is an-NLG GOD!Shaggy Is an-NLG GOD!Shaggy Is an-NLG GOD!Shaggy Is an-NLG GOD!
  • NLG
« Reply #113 on: May 06, 2015, 07:49:12 AM »
Welcome to NLG Matt. Lots of good info and people here.  :cool_thumb_up:
Dave
"All things being equal. The easiest explanation and the easiest answer is probably the right one".

Offline Bspun04

• Reputation Power: 1
  • Bspun04 New User has no influence.
  • NLG
« Reply #114 on: May 07, 2015, 05:27:56 PM »
Hey everyone,

New to the world of slot machines. Just started reading this site when troubleshooting. Looking to gain knowledge through members and past topics. Excited to learn more and hope I can help offer some advice.

Brandon

Offline Shaggy

• NLG
« Reply #115 on: May 07, 2015, 06:38:02 PM »
Welcome to NLG Brandon. Lots of good info and people here. Glad to have you aboard.
Dave.

Offline rescue161

• NLG
« Reply #116 on: May 08, 2015, 02:23:02 PM »
Glad to be back.  Now I just need to get my post count up so I can start browsing the WTS ads!  I need a few things for my S2000!  :yes:

Offline CVslots

• Sr NLG Member
  • NLG
    • Central Valley Slots
« Reply #117 on: May 08, 2015, 04:54:20 PM »
Rescue - I think your free to browse the Classifieds all you want, regardless of post count. Only posting new WTS/WTB/WTT ads are limited to Contributing members, I believe.

Offline rescue161

• NLG
« Reply #118 on: May 08, 2015, 06:20:58 PM »
Rescue - I think your free to browse the Classifieds all you want, regardless of post count. Only posting new WTS/WTB/WTT ads are limited to Contributing members, I believe.

Yeah, but I'm afraid if I see something that I want, I won't be able to buy unless I have enough posts built up.  Is that the case?

Offline Ron (r273)

• Topic Moderator
  • Reputation Power: 74
  • Ron (r273) Has a powerful will.Ron (r273) Has a powerful will.Ron (r273) Has a powerful will.Ron (r273) Has a powerful will.Ron (r273) Has a powerful will.Ron (r273) Has a powerful will.Ron (r273) Has a powerful will.
  • NLG
« Reply #119 on: May 09, 2015, 09:20:34 AM »

Yeah, but I'm afraid if I see something that I want, I won't be able to buy unless I have enough posts built up.  Is that the case?

Free classified ads for buying, selling, trading, help wanted, and more!
GUIDE: (WTB) Want To Buy (WTD) Want To Deal (WTS) Want To Sell (WTT) Want To Trade (FS) For Sale.
Please use the    icons found under the message icon drop-down menu. FYI: All new post with a image attachment. The first image/attachment will show up in the topic listings.
Only Contributing Members and up can create new ads in the NLG Classifieds. all others users can Only reply to existing ads.  First 7 new ads will be displayed on the front portal page. 
*WARNING* intentionally hijacking a thread, or "Posting Classified ads outside of the NLG Classifieds will result in immediate suspension of your account."
I'm retired....My job is having a good time with my slots.   Please do not PM me for support or "how to" requests -- please post your request in the forum so that everyone may assist you and everyone can benefit from the answer to your question!  Thanks! :)

Cell Phone and Pad Mode

imode wap wap2

NLG Archives

Archives @ newlifegames.net Wayback Machine

Contact Us

NLG Shop 928 754-4147 Email Us 1788 Highway 95 30 BHC City AZ 86442
If you find this site helpful, please consider becoming a Contributing NLG Member with a monthly subscription to help cover the cost of pizza, coffee, aspirin, hosting, and bandwidth.
Contributing Members: get unlimited personal messages, can save topics and replies as drafts,
can post to the Classified ads, get unlimited access to the downloads, and also get this minty badge:

**Subscription Link** (Click Here) **Subscription Link**

If you would rather remain anonymous Thank You or just want to help support the site, please use this "make a donation" button:

From your entire NLG staff, thank you for supporting NLG.

New Life Games LLC 1788 HIGHWAY 95 UNIT 30 BULLHEAD CITY AZ 86442

Newlifegames.com     Newlifegames.net     Newlifegames.org

Newlifegame.com     Newlifegame.net     Newlifegame.org    Newlifegames.us

New Life Games     NewLifeGames  NLG

We Bring new Life to old Games    1-888-NLG-SLOTS

Are all Copyright and Trademarks of New Life Games LLC 1992 - 2022

FAIR USE NOTICE:

This site contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner.
We make such material available in an effort to advance awareness and understanding of the issues involved.
We believe this constitutes a fair use of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law.
In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those
who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes.

For more information please visit: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml
If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use,
you must obtain permission directly from the copyright owner.

The NewLifeGames.com website is optimized for use with Firefox and a minimum screen resolution of 1600 x 900 pixels.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal