New Life Games LLC
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

News:

Welcome to the NewLifeGames.com message forum! 

NLG Site Navigation Menu

Archives of old posts can be found at...... Newlifegames.net/nlg/

Author Topic: Catch up time for me and my PE+!  (Read 781 times)

Offline Rep

• 5 of a kind masta!
  • NLG Member 101 to 250 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 13
  • Rep New User has no influence.
  • HAPPY Game King and PE+ Owner! Thanks NLG! <3 :)
Catch up time for me and my PE+!
« on: September 18, 2018, 04:05:11 AM »
Hi everyone! Dunno if anyone remembers me from years back, I apologize for my silence but I've popped in here and there, I never forget a place that shows warmth and welcomes me like NLG did years back <3 Anyway, I became ill in late 2014 with highly overactive nerves (so they say) from my lower back down which basically renders me useless, at times it's tough to even just sit without extreme pain so the PE+ just collected dust for quite a while. Recently I have felt a bit better and wanted to get her going again. Fixed the bad battery and put LED's in for the buttons, looks SHARP and she's still going strong once again. My main question is, are there any other big/cool PE+ findings that I may have missed (aside from LCD screens, my CRT is so crisp and clear I'll leave that well enough alone). Also does anyone know of a good place to get software/EPROM sets for it? No sites seem to have any but the set38 which I've had since day 1. I still after all these years can't find my one elusive chipset I have been looking for. As for the future (and I know someone here can help) I would like to get a Game King running 5.3. However I don't know much about it aside from software versions, I really like the look of the 5 series the best and it has all the games I would play/want. But being on a fixed income hurts big time. Is there a certain site that tends to better good prices and would send one to "Area 51" as we used to call it? I had no issues with the PE+ but I dunno if those laws have tightened up. Basically I just need a dump of info if any of ya can to catch me up on these past few years if anyone remembers me lol, and still help me find that elusive PE+ game chip set. And any info on the Game King itself and how different it is from the PE+ would be GREATLY useful, I am good with electronics so I'm not too worried but I really don't know much about the system itself at all. Really glad to be back and see so many familiar names I remember from long ago. I thank all of you again for your help in the past and look forward to your help as well as hopefully helping others in the future!!  :thank_you: :nlg-logo: :cool_thumb_up: :yes: :wave:
« Last Edit: September 18, 2018, 07:05:39 PM by Rep »

Offline Rep

• 5 of a kind masta!
Re: Catch up time for me and my PE+!
« Reply #1 on: September 18, 2018, 04:26:57 AM »
In my rambling I forgot to add feel free to PM if you have a long msg or anything, I didn't mean to spam the forums up but the guys I know from years back were mainly in the PE+ forums. Sorry again for that rambly mess, it's been a LONG time... The depression that comes with stuff like this just shuts ya down and it's time to get on my feet, fight it, and talk to my friends once again!! <3

Offline knagl

• Kevin
  • NLG Site Administrator
  • NLG Member 501 to 10,000 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 169
  • knagl Is an-NLG GOD!knagl Is an-NLG GOD!knagl Is an-NLG GOD!knagl Is an-NLG GOD!knagl Is an-NLG GOD!knagl Is an-NLG GOD!knagl Is an-NLG GOD!knagl Is an-NLG GOD!knagl Is an-NLG GOD!knagl Is an-NLG GOD!knagl Is an-NLG GOD!knagl Is an-NLG GOD!
« Reply #2 on: September 18, 2018, 10:30:19 PM »
Welcome back to the site, Rep!  Glad to see you again.  :yes:
If you find this site helpful, please consider making a small donation to help defray the cost of hosting and bandwidth.

Please do not PM me for support or "how to" requests -- please post your request in the forum so that everyone may assist you and everyone can benefit from the answer to your question!  Thanks! :)

Offline Rep

• 5 of a kind masta!
« Reply #3 on: September 18, 2018, 10:37:00 PM »
knagl!!! I was hoping you were still around, I actually JUST said in a PM not long ago that I was an OG that kinda vanished, IRL flared my depression when my body, well lower back down, went kaput. Anyway I had said "If knagl is still around I KNOW he will still remember me" it's SO good to talk to you again my friend, I hope all is well with you! As I mentioned I got the old PE+ purring like a kitten again and with some LED swag finally lol, REALLY hoping I can swing it and get a game king on my low fixed income and learn all about that platform. Being stuck at home it would be a blast to play obviously and would keep me busy as I explore it and learn more and more and how it differs from a PE+ (which seems like it does VERY much so lol). Once again I hope you're doing well my friend and it is SO GREAT to talk to you again! I knew you would remember ol Reppy :D

Cell Phone and Pad Mode

imode wap wap2

NLG Archives

Archives @ newlifegames.net Wayback Machine

Contact Us

NLG Shop 928 754-4147 Email Us 1788 Highway 95 30 BHC City AZ 86442
If you find this site helpful, please consider becoming a Contributing NLG Member with a monthly subscription to help cover the cost of pizza, coffee, aspirin, hosting, and bandwidth.
Contributing Members: get unlimited personal messages, can save topics and replies as drafts,
can post to the Classified ads, get unlimited access to the downloads, and also get this minty badge:

**Subscription Link** (Click Here) **Subscription Link**

If you would rather remain anonymous Thank You or just want to help support the site, please use this "make a donation" button:

From your entire NLG staff, thank you for supporting NLG.

New Life Games LLC 1788 HIGHWAY 95 UNIT 30 BULLHEAD CITY AZ 86442

Newlifegames.com     Newlifegames.net     Newlifegames.org

Newlifegame.com     Newlifegame.net     Newlifegame.org    Newlifegames.us

New Life Games     NewLifeGames  NLG

We Bring new Life to old Games    1-888-NLG-SLOTS

Are all Copyright and Trademarks of New Life Games LLC 1992 - 2022

FAIR USE NOTICE:

This site contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner.
We make such material available in an effort to advance awareness and understanding of the issues involved.
We believe this constitutes a fair use of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law.
In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those
who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes.

For more information please visit: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml
If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use,
you must obtain permission directly from the copyright owner.

The NewLifeGames.com website is optimized for use with Firefox and a minimum screen resolution of 1600 x 900 pixels.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal