New Life Games LLC
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

News:

Welcome to the NewLifeGames.com message forum! 

NLG Site Navigation Menu

Archives of old posts can be found at...... Newlifegames.net/nlg/

Author Topic: Got wiring diagrams for Monte Carlo  (Read 323 times)

Offline henko666

• New NLG Member 3 to 100 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 3
  • henko666 New User has no influence.
  • NLG
Got wiring diagrams for Monte Carlo
« on: March 08, 2024, 03:44:38 AM »
Hi,

Just got some pictures with the wiring diagram for 1117 Monte Carlo, cant see there are any at Bingo.cdyn.

To whom  should I email them?

Best Regards, // Henrik

Offline 702collector

• Reputation Power: 5
  • 702collector New User has no influence.
  • NLG
Re: Got wiring diagrams for Monte Carlo
« Reply #1 on: March 08, 2024, 08:40:09 AM »
I believe you want to send them here.
Slotpics@cdyn.com
You could check with Wolftalk. He is a member here and the one keeping those records

Offline Herbie21

• NLG Member 101 to 250 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 8
  • Herbie21 New User has no influence.
  • NLG
« Reply #2 on: March 08, 2024, 09:25:29 AM »
That is great news, maybe you have a "Golden Gate; too? regards Herbie

Offline wolftalk

• Topic Moderator
  • NLG Member 501 to 10,000 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 168
  • wolftalk Is an-NLG GOD!wolftalk Is an-NLG GOD!wolftalk Is an-NLG GOD!wolftalk Is an-NLG GOD!wolftalk Is an-NLG GOD!wolftalk Is an-NLG GOD!wolftalk Is an-NLG GOD!wolftalk Is an-NLG GOD!wolftalk Is an-NLG GOD!wolftalk Is an-NLG GOD!wolftalk Is an-NLG GOD!wolftalk Is an-NLG GOD!
  • NLG
    • doc stash
« Reply #3 on: March 08, 2024, 09:55:54 AM »
I believe you want to send them here.
Slotpics@cdyn.com
You could check with Wolftalk. He is a member here and the one keeping those records

yup, that'll work.  Or you can put them on a cloud/file sharing site and email me where to go look for them.

also let me know if you have access to the schematic.  Sometimes I redraw the schematic and need info if I can't read it very well.

someone sent me pictures of a 1093 schematic, but the fading, lighting and resolution make it impossible to reproduce a good schematic.

if you know of a source for the european and/or australian machine paperwork, please let me know.  I buy/borrow it to scan - or will pay to have it scanned.  600dpi in color is ideal.  300dpi in color is ok.  The resulting file is often >200MB if saved in a lossless format like tiff or png, but cleanup can get it down to 5MB or so.

Offline henko666

• NLG
« Reply #4 on: March 10, 2024, 11:07:22 PM »
Hi,

I sent them to "Slotpics@cdyn.com".

Let me know if they are to “bad” and I'll try to get some new ones from they guy who sent them to me.
It's the same guy from whom i bought my Monte Carlo.

I have som original schematics at home and maybe Golden Gate too, Ill check which ones I got and get back to you.

Have a nice week! BR // Henrik

Offline wolftalk

• Topic Moderator
  • NLG Member 501 to 10,000 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 168
  • wolftalk Is an-NLG GOD!wolftalk Is an-NLG GOD!wolftalk Is an-NLG GOD!wolftalk Is an-NLG GOD!wolftalk Is an-NLG GOD!wolftalk Is an-NLG GOD!wolftalk Is an-NLG GOD!wolftalk Is an-NLG GOD!wolftalk Is an-NLG GOD!wolftalk Is an-NLG GOD!wolftalk Is an-NLG GOD!wolftalk Is an-NLG GOD!
  • NLG
    • doc stash
« Reply #5 on: March 11, 2024, 08:01:33 AM »
below is what happened when I threw the pictures at the image stitcher.  The result is highly compressed for posting here, so the second image is one of the original pictures.

the main problem is the schematic wasn't stretched/flatted, so there's missing information at the fold lines, especially around index 12 and 18.

Offline henko666

• NLG
« Reply #6 on: March 11, 2024, 11:07:58 PM »
OK I’ll take a ”full size” picture myself in high resolution next time I’ll go and see him.

Hava a nice day!

Cell Phone and Pad Mode

imode wap wap2

NLG Archives

Archives @ newlifegames.net Wayback Machine

Contact Us

NLG Shop 928 754-4147 Email Us 1788 Highway 95 30 BHC City AZ 86442
If you find this site helpful, please consider becoming a Contributing NLG Member with a monthly subscription to help cover the cost of pizza, coffee, aspirin, hosting, and bandwidth.
Contributing Members: get unlimited personal messages, can save topics and replies as drafts,
can post to the Classified ads, get unlimited access to the downloads, and also get this minty badge:

**Subscription Link** (Click Here) **Subscription Link**

If you would rather remain anonymous Thank You or just want to help support the site, please use this "make a donation" button:

From your entire NLG staff, thank you for supporting NLG.

New Life Games LLC 1788 HIGHWAY 95 UNIT 30 BULLHEAD CITY AZ 86442

Newlifegames.com     Newlifegames.net     Newlifegames.org

Newlifegame.com     Newlifegame.net     Newlifegame.org    Newlifegames.us

New Life Games     NewLifeGames  NLG

We Bring new Life to old Games    1-888-NLG-SLOTS

Are all Copyright and Trademarks of New Life Games LLC 1992 - 2022

FAIR USE NOTICE:

This site contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner.
We make such material available in an effort to advance awareness and understanding of the issues involved.
We believe this constitutes a fair use of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law.
In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those
who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes.

For more information please visit: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml
If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use,
you must obtain permission directly from the copyright owner.

The NewLifeGames.com website is optimized for use with Firefox and a minimum screen resolution of 1600 x 900 pixels.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal