New Life Games LLC
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

News:

Welcome to the NewLifeGames.com message forum! 

NLG Site Navigation Menu

Archives of old posts can be found at...... Newlifegames.net/nlg/

Author Topic: Hot Peppers Vision  (Read 30541 times)

Offline therockinelvis

• Capes are not just for Super Hero's
  • Topic Moderator
  • NLG Member 501 to 10,000 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 173
  • therockinelvis Is an-NLG GOD!therockinelvis Is an-NLG GOD!therockinelvis Is an-NLG GOD!therockinelvis Is an-NLG GOD!therockinelvis Is an-NLG GOD!therockinelvis Is an-NLG GOD!therockinelvis Is an-NLG GOD!therockinelvis Is an-NLG GOD!therockinelvis Is an-NLG GOD!therockinelvis Is an-NLG GOD!therockinelvis Is an-NLG GOD!therockinelvis Is an-NLG GOD!
  • NLG
Re: Hot Peppers Vision
« Reply #60 on: September 08, 2016, 02:01:02 AM »
If your going the single line route, the SB's will be different than what I said. I don't know what they will be. If my BGM00108 is what you need, then I can let it go. I have all my files backed up in case something messes up in my machines.
Thank Ya Thank Ya Very Much.

the rockin elvis

Offline ianmcneil68

• Reputation Power: 48
  • ianmcneil68 Might someday be someone...ianmcneil68 Might someday be someone...ianmcneil68 Might someday be someone...ianmcneil68 Might someday be someone...
  • NLG
« Reply #61 on: September 08, 2016, 03:43:16 AM »
So, the next step is to make sure that I get matching glass. Spin inc's is for Panther Bucks. Maybe I can piece together a set from different sources. Elvis, I'll PM you soon. My wife is prepping for an antique show, which makes me a very busy man for the next week or two  :duh: .

Bill, thanks for all of the great info. You really have me on the fence with what you said about Panther Bucks. Would the data card be difficult to find?
My job keeps interfering with my hobbies.

Offline brianfink

• NLG Member 101 to 250 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 16
  • brianfink New User has no influence.
  • NLG
« Reply #62 on: September 08, 2016, 10:36:24 AM »
Well I went ahead and unplugged the harness on my vision Cleopatra and the display never went past initializing. VFD said waiting for display. Even if this is not the problem now you will need it for Pink Panther to work. Also if you are getting sound when you play the game now you will probably need a different wiring harness to get sound from the top box like most vision games.

Offline ianmcneil68

• ianmcneil68 Might someday be someone...ianmcneil68 Might someday be someone...ianmcneil68 Might someday be someone...ianmcneil68 Might someday be someone...
  • NLG
« Reply #63 on: September 08, 2016, 10:50:38 AM »
Thanks, Brian. I will check for that harness when I get home (I wasn't 100% sure which one I was looking for). Where does it go on the other end, exactly?

Offline therockinelvis

• Topic Moderator
  • therockinelvis Is an-NLG GOD!therockinelvis Is an-NLG GOD!therockinelvis Is an-NLG GOD!therockinelvis Is an-NLG GOD!therockinelvis Is an-NLG GOD!therockinelvis Is an-NLG GOD!therockinelvis Is an-NLG GOD!therockinelvis Is an-NLG GOD!therockinelvis Is an-NLG GOD!therockinelvis Is an-NLG GOD!therockinelvis Is an-NLG GOD!therockinelvis Is an-NLG GOD!
  • NLG
« Reply #64 on: September 08, 2016, 04:28:05 PM »
In case you didn't notice, my Panther Bucks has a 3 coin top glass. I didn't care. I like the 5 coin 5 line for the increased wins. This glass is almost impossible to find and strips too. It's not like your building an original, since the cabinet doesn't have the spots.

the rockin elvis

Offline ianmcneil68

• NLG
« Reply #65 on: September 08, 2016, 04:50:52 PM »
I probably didn't notice because I wouldn't know it if I saw it (the correct glass). But I get what you're saying.

Offline brianfink

• NLG Member 101 to 250 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 16
  • brianfink New User has no influence.
  • NLG
« Reply #66 on: September 08, 2016, 05:33:27 PM »
It goes up to the left of the power supply, you should see a molex connecter with 3 grey wires that goes into the top box. There is another harness in the top box that goes to the display.   

Offline ianmcneil68

• NLG
« Reply #67 on: September 08, 2016, 05:38:30 PM »
Brian, I do have the harness. I followed it all the way up to the display. I check all junctions and all seems to be well. I changed out my SB from the generic 001000 with s+ chip to the correct SB for Hot Peppers. Still no change. Super busy for the next week or two. I'll post updates if anything changes.

Offline ianmcneil68

• NLG
« Reply #68 on: September 12, 2016, 04:05:10 PM »
Unfortunately, no updates. I've done a few things when I had time but it's a busy couple of weeks. I'll be in touch.

Offline therockinelvis

• Topic Moderator
  • NLG
« Reply #69 on: September 14, 2016, 04:28:45 PM »
How about a picture of your belly glass. Maybe someone can identify the payouts as being the same as a double diamond vision theme. Like maybe DD Mine.

the rockin elvis

Offline ianmcneil68

• NLG
« Reply #70 on: September 14, 2016, 05:06:38 PM »
Here you go.

Offline therockinelvis

• Topic Moderator
  • NLG
« Reply #71 on: September 15, 2016, 01:55:19 AM »
I kinda looks like a Red, White, and Blue Bonus Spin clone

the rockin elvis

Offline ianmcneil68

• NLG
« Reply #72 on: September 24, 2016, 05:54:21 AM »
I think the guy in this thread http://newlifegames.com/nlg/index.php?topic=5380.msg29730#msg29730 had an identical machine as mine (other than the theme). In his last post he mentioned Money Factory and Mystery Door Prize. I have those files on my data card, among others. It's just like mine, not a vision game but a game with a vision screen. I'm cool with that. At least I have all of the components. I'm gathering all the correct chips, software, etc for a game change. We'll see if my screen can get past "initializing, please wait"

Offline ianmcneil68

• NLG
« Reply #73 on: September 24, 2016, 06:14:41 AM »
Well I went ahead and unplugged the harness on my vision Cleopatra and the display never went past initializing. VFD said waiting for display. Even if this is not the problem now you will need it for Pink Panther to work. Also if you are getting sound when you play the game now you will probably need a different wiring harness to get sound from the top box like most vision games.

Should the red light on the WAMM IPC come on upon power up? It does not light up on my machine. Also, my VFD never says "waiting for display".

Offline therockinelvis

• Topic Moderator
  • NLG
« Reply #74 on: September 24, 2016, 07:02:34 AM »
I think that is because it does not have a SB vision chip. I am guessing you are waiting on either sg380 or sg248

the rockin elvis

Offline ianmcneil68

• NLG
« Reply #75 on: September 24, 2016, 07:08:17 AM »
I believe Bill recommended the 248's. I should have them soon.

Offline ianmcneil68

• NLG
« Reply #76 on: October 07, 2016, 11:03:29 AM »
Great news! With a ton of help from a few members my Vision screen lives. It seems it was all about having the proper chip combo. It makes me wonder what original combo was in there and why so many BGM files are on the card. That's something for another day. Right now I am working on getting sound from the bonus game to work. Thanks for all of the input.

Offline therockinelvis

• Topic Moderator
  • NLG
« Reply #77 on: October 07, 2016, 12:47:19 PM »
Come on you can't leave it like this. Did the 248's work with the card and chip you had? Or did you use a different SB and card? Put it to print man and show short video and or photo's. Remember you may be helping someone else down the road reading this.

the rockin elvis

Offline ianmcneil68

• NLG
« Reply #78 on: October 07, 2016, 01:15:22 PM »
LOL! I figured I wouldn't get off that easy, Jim. No, the 248's never did get things going. I used a SB chip and card for pinball. Just for giggles I popped in my original data card once everything was running and a I got a protocol error. I turned the reset switch, pressed white button, yada yada. I could get nothing to come up. Put the pinball back in, got the same error. turned and pushed again and everything reset and worked. They must have had a particular SB chip that made the original data card work. In my research I only found a couple that work with S+ chips (which is what was originally in the machine). SB001000 and one other. Maybe SB000010 or something. I'd be curious to see the original data card work.

Offline therockinelvis

• Topic Moderator
  • NLG
« Reply #79 on: October 07, 2016, 06:29:14 PM »
My notes call for SB000001 for using SS chips. Not that I have ever done it. For Pinball 248's, SB000353 and vs009gx0 is in mine.

the rockin elvis

Cell Phone and Pad Mode

imode wap wap2

NLG Archives

Archives @ newlifegames.net Wayback Machine

Contact Us

NLG Shop 928 754-4147 Email Us 1788 Highway 95 30 BHC City AZ 86442
If you find this site helpful, please consider becoming a Contributing NLG Member with a monthly subscription to help cover the cost of pizza, coffee, aspirin, hosting, and bandwidth.
Contributing Members: get unlimited personal messages, can save topics and replies as drafts,
can post to the Classified ads, get unlimited access to the downloads, and also get this minty badge:

**Subscription Link** (Click Here) **Subscription Link**

If you would rather remain anonymous Thank You or just want to help support the site, please use this "make a donation" button:

From your entire NLG staff, thank you for supporting NLG.

New Life Games LLC 1788 HIGHWAY 95 UNIT 30 BULLHEAD CITY AZ 86442

Newlifegames.com     Newlifegames.net     Newlifegames.org

Newlifegame.com     Newlifegame.net     Newlifegame.org    Newlifegames.us

New Life Games     NewLifeGames  NLG

We Bring new Life to old Games    1-888-NLG-SLOTS

Are all Copyright and Trademarks of New Life Games LLC 1992 - 2022

FAIR USE NOTICE:

This site contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner.
We make such material available in an effort to advance awareness and understanding of the issues involved.
We believe this constitutes a fair use of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law.
In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those
who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes.

For more information please visit: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml
If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use,
you must obtain permission directly from the copyright owner.

The NewLifeGames.com website is optimized for use with Firefox and a minimum screen resolution of 1600 x 900 pixels.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal