New Life Games LLC
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

News:

Welcome to the NewLifeGames.com message forum! 

NLG Site Navigation Menu

Archives of old posts can be found at...... Newlifegames.net/nlg/

Author Topic: WTB: BV,Which Is Accept's CAD$ For Igt S+  (Read 5757 times)

Offline Andys35

• Andy
  • NLG Member 101 to 250 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 19
  • Andys35 New User has no influence.
  • NLG
WTB: BV,Which Is Accept's CAD$ For Igt S+
« on: May 27, 2014, 03:48:13 PM »
Hi all.

I am looking inexpensive BV for my Igt S+ Slot. I have Mars on my Igt S+ which is from 1998 ,working with oldest Us $.

Does anyone have left something on the side or any Vendor's have any amazing deal for my situation which is gonna work with Canadian Currency on Igt S.

Please let me know.

Andy.
Pilot, Hyperactive, Photographer, Slot Machine Addict, Sometimes Father Sometimes Brother For One And Only His Son :)

Offline Andys35

• Andy
  • NLG
Re: WTB: BV,Which Is Accept's CAD$ For Igt S+
« Reply #1 on: May 27, 2014, 11:11:52 PM »
Buzz

I did my best as you said and found these.  Here is the pics.

What do you think ?

Pilot, Hyperactive, Photographer, Slot Machine Addict, Sometimes Father Sometimes Brother For One And Only His Son :)

Offline Buzz

• In Remembrance of our lost NLG Members
  • NLG Member 251 to 500 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 76
  • Buzz Has a powerful will.Buzz Has a powerful will.Buzz Has a powerful will.Buzz Has a powerful will.Buzz Has a powerful will.Buzz Has a powerful will.Buzz Has a powerful will.
  • NLG
« Reply #2 on: May 28, 2014, 12:15:09 AM »
Andy It's a new one on me, I've never seen a Mars in a S+
PUT BRAIN IN GEAR BEFORE PUTTING MOUTH IN MOTION

Offline Andys35

• Andy
  • NLG
« Reply #3 on: May 28, 2014, 12:30:54 AM »
Yes i can understand that. Do you know what i ve seen 100 of them from the guy which i bought my Igt S+.

He still have 90 Igt S+ from the same model like mine 1998 and all of them with Mars.

In this case what do you suggest me. If i am not wrong am i need complete BV set or just transport or whatever it names. Who do you suggest me and what parts do i need and which brand do you suggest for Canadian Dollar BV. I am looking inexpensive solution. For that reason i send you that rudys deals page . I think i saw some %40 or %50 percent off  WBA brand someting which i dont know.

I might be bother and getting boring you about my questions but i already noticed that you are the big boss  and you know these things really good. i am fully trusting you my friend.

Will wait your post. It is not urgent to reply me for tonight which i dont know your time . Its 00:30 midnight in Vancouver. You can let me know tomorrow morning.

Take care my friend and good night.

Andy

Offline Buzz

• Buzz Has a powerful will.Buzz Has a powerful will.Buzz Has a powerful will.Buzz Has a powerful will.Buzz Has a powerful will.Buzz Has a powerful will.Buzz Has a powerful will.
  • NLG
« Reply #4 on: May 28, 2014, 01:44:36 AM »
Andy I live in the same time zone you live in, only about 1200 miles south of you.

Here is a idea and if you don't like it that's fine.  I don't think your going to have that S+  very long so why invest a lot of money into  it. OK I think this is what I would do. You have  a SP1272, so when I send you the reel and clear chips I will also send you a set chip so you can program your BV for a penny. now you can still use quarters but when you feed a US Dollar bill into the BV you will get 100 credits. A twenty dollar will give you 2000 credits. Just a rough guess but I would say it's going to cost you somewhere between 75 and 100 dollars to change your machine to take Canadian bills. All I saw on Rudys site was WBAs for US bills so you will have gained nothing.  I don't know how difficult it is for you to get US Dollars but we can work that out.

Now I know from nothing about Mars BVs  I bought a couple of machines that had Mars and no cash cans so I changed them over to WBAs Those Bv are still around here somewhere, I don't even know if they work. And I bought a 16 inch Wild Cherry S2000 from Kirk Las Vegas that had a Mars, it sat around here for a couple years before I gave it to my oldest friends Daughter.

Offline Clawsino

• Reputation Power: 7
  • Clawsino New User has no influence.
  • NLG
« Reply #5 on: May 28, 2014, 09:28:59 AM »
I have already looked into doing this and have come to the conclusion that it cannot be done. First of all it is next to impossible to even find a BV that works with Canadian currency weather it be old or new. secondly the new Canadian currency is the polymer style bills, any BV that will accept those will not work on the same protocol as the IGT S+ machine. The only option would be to try to find a JCM BV that has been flashed for Canadian currency, which brings me back to my first point, its next to impossible to find. As much as I would like to do this to one of my machines I found it much easier to just get a working JCM WBA-13 that accepts a better selection of the American currency, my WBA BV accepts any $1 bill I throw at it as well as the occasional $20, I haven't found any $5's or $10's that worked yet tho (I have a very limited selection of American money). Anyways I agree with Buzz, why invest money into a machine if it already works? I'm thinking Andy should just sell his S+ and order an S2000 out of the states that will do all the fancy things he wants to do. The S+ is too old of a platform to do any of the newer style stuff, like the lighted reels, multi line play and bill acceptance.

Offline Andys35

• Andy
  • NLG
« Reply #6 on: May 28, 2014, 10:41:05 AM »
Thanks for all help explanations.

I understand totally accept that i need to slow down from now on for this slot machine things with Igt S+.

Now i am back to my bucket list and put its buying Igt S2000 to the top place. I am sure i will find it oneday somewhere that who is not selling 1295$ in Canada.

Time after time.....

Thanks.

Andy.

Offline Andys35

• Andy
  • NLG
« Reply #7 on: May 28, 2014, 11:01:34 AM »
Hi Clawsino.

I know you have the same problem. I want you know that these version of 1,10,20 Us$ are working on with my Mars BV.

For thinking where to find these just cross the border get in BOA branch. That it.

I try to find it inside Vancouver but its difficult or who ever i asked about changing my new Us $ bills to these oldest ones , they are look at me like idiot one !

For that reason go cross the border if you can and get rest with your Mars if its working amazingly like mine.

Take care.

Offline Buzz

• NLG
« Reply #8 on: May 28, 2014, 12:10:45 PM »
My way of thinken is I mail you a 100 Bucks in old but good bills and you paypal me a hundred bucks. Sounds like money laundering to me.   :wtf1:  I mssed my calling in life, I should have become a crook.

Offline Andys35

• Andy
  • NLG
« Reply #9 on: May 28, 2014, 12:32:29 PM »
Hahahaha Buzz . You are the man !  :24:

Look what happened to us because of my lovely Igt S+ 1998 Mars BV.

Another amazing solution from you.

First of all i need to find in here which 100$ is working for this. Maybe they limited this one before till 1,5,10,20. Also maybe 50$ ,100$ which i tried newest one rejected. But I will let you know :)
[size=78%]Believe me you are amazing man [/size] :I_agree_1:

We should change the topic to 1998 IGT S+ Mars BV & Money Matters :)

Thanks.

Offline Andys35

• Andy
  • NLG
« Reply #10 on: May 29, 2014, 08:56:00 PM »
Hi all

May i ask you something.? We all are understand and know that no one writing a program for Mars BV.
I wanna ask you that what is the language of this written program. Is it like C++ or whatever ?
Has any of you know about what it is. .

Does anyone have the latest written file for this Mars BV ?

Please let me know.

Thanks.

Offline CVslots

• Sr NLG Member
  • NLG Member 501 to 10,000 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 156
  • CVslots Is an-NLG GOD!CVslots Is an-NLG GOD!CVslots Is an-NLG GOD!CVslots Is an-NLG GOD!CVslots Is an-NLG GOD!CVslots Is an-NLG GOD!CVslots Is an-NLG GOD!CVslots Is an-NLG GOD!CVslots Is an-NLG GOD!CVslots Is an-NLG GOD!CVslots Is an-NLG GOD!CVslots Is an-NLG GOD!
  • NLG
    • Central Valley Slots
« Reply #11 on: May 29, 2014, 09:14:27 PM »
We all know how AMAZING Buzz is! Glad you figured it out as well!

Hmmm...now, what that sarcasm or not? That is the real mystery here....
Email: Sales@CentralValleySlots.com

Offline Buzz

• NLG
« Reply #12 on: May 29, 2014, 09:33:37 PM »
Roz Once again your correct, I am AMAZING matter of fact I'm just two clicks below GENUES !!!!!

:Scratch-Head: :Scratch-Head: :Scratch-Head: Wait a minute, if  I'm so F**king smart how come I own a Slot Machine ???????????????????

Offline CVslots

• Sr NLG Member
  • NLG Member 501 to 10,000 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 156
  • CVslots Is an-NLG GOD!CVslots Is an-NLG GOD!CVslots Is an-NLG GOD!CVslots Is an-NLG GOD!CVslots Is an-NLG GOD!CVslots Is an-NLG GOD!CVslots Is an-NLG GOD!CVslots Is an-NLG GOD!CVslots Is an-NLG GOD!CVslots Is an-NLG GOD!CVslots Is an-NLG GOD!CVslots Is an-NLG GOD!
  • NLG
    • Central Valley Slots
« Reply #13 on: May 29, 2014, 10:15:13 PM »
Awkward, we all no why....they are very simple devices....if people don't F*** with them as much as they do.

Just leave them alone and let them function as the machine they were designed to be. If only they would realize you can't turn a Volkswagen into a Ford.
Email: Sales@CentralValleySlots.com

Offline Buzz

• NLG
« Reply #14 on: May 29, 2014, 11:28:46 PM »

Just leave them alone and let them function as the machine they were designed to be. If only they would realize you can't turn a Volkswagen into a Ford.

:offtopic:

Bunker COULD

Sad isn't it. We have a member like Mark and I'll bet over half the members we now have never heard of him. The fellow can do anything with nothing. Long before I ever heard of NLG  On Ebay I can remember bidding against this guy Stayouttadabunker, damn I hated him, I thought he was some German and the "Bunker" was something related to the bunkers in WW II.

Offline Andys35

• Andy
  • NLG
« Reply #15 on: May 30, 2014, 09:49:16 AM »

Hi all.

I was asking yesterday about programming language. Because i remember that my cousin is a programmer.
I send him email yesterday and explained this situation.

He replys me that this is software and also hardware business which its not so easy. Explain me like this . Frst of all i need one of this machines, because everytime which i wrote something i need this machine to try it. Also in these technologic days it cant be possible to connect with this product. Back of the years they can connect it with different technics which is maybe RS232 but in these days with our computers it is nearly impossible. This is not a simple code writing which i love to do .

Well, i asked enough for BV and i will never asked again !

« Last Edit: May 30, 2014, 10:15:48 AM by Andys35 »

Offline Clawsino

• NLG
« Reply #16 on: May 30, 2014, 10:55:20 AM »
Only some of the machines have the mars BV, others have the JCM WBA-13. I have had no luck with the mars BV's but the JCM ones seem to accept $1 and some $20's. My mars validators won't even try to accept a bill, the lights on the front just flash. Do your lights stay on? My machine with the JCM the lights on the front stay on when its ready to accept, all the mars ones just flash. I know that the sensor for the cash box on the mars machines is not hooked up to anything, not sure where its supposed to connect to or if that's the issue as to why they don't work.

anyways again, I wouldn't bother trying to mess with the validators to try to get Canadian currency accepted. It's just not worth it, it would be way to much work if it was even at all possible. Save up some American bills that work with your machine and just have fun with those. That's what i've done.

Offline Andys35

• Andy
  • NLG
« Reply #17 on: May 30, 2014, 11:23:42 AM »
My Mars is working amazing and accepting older Us$ bills ! Lights working too.

You should open inside and clean it reels with pure alcohol. I did like that and working great.

Offline Clawsino

• NLG
« Reply #18 on: May 30, 2014, 03:22:13 PM »
Do the lights on the yellow display above where the bills goes stay on or do they flash?? Mine all flash, and I've never had one even take a bill into it before. Is there any unconnected wires coming from your BV??

Offline Andys35

• Andy
  • NLG
« Reply #19 on: May 30, 2014, 03:53:34 PM »
Nope . Mine was stay on. Only one cable is unplugged inside which is idont know. black and white with connector. Look at the picture.

Cell Phone and Pad Mode

imode wap wap2

NLG Archives

Archives @ newlifegames.net Wayback Machine

Contact Us

NLG Shop 928 754-4147 Email Us 1788 Highway 95 30 BHC City AZ 86442
If you find this site helpful, please consider becoming a Contributing NLG Member with a monthly subscription to help cover the cost of pizza, coffee, aspirin, hosting, and bandwidth.
Contributing Members: get unlimited personal messages, can save topics and replies as drafts,
can post to the Classified ads, get unlimited access to the downloads, and also get this minty badge:

**Subscription Link** (Click Here) **Subscription Link**

If you would rather remain anonymous Thank You or just want to help support the site, please use this "make a donation" button:

From your entire NLG staff, thank you for supporting NLG.

New Life Games LLC 1788 HIGHWAY 95 UNIT 30 BULLHEAD CITY AZ 86442

Newlifegames.com     Newlifegames.net     Newlifegames.org

Newlifegame.com     Newlifegame.net     Newlifegame.org    Newlifegames.us

New Life Games     NewLifeGames  NLG

We Bring new Life to old Games    1-888-NLG-SLOTS

Are all Copyright and Trademarks of New Life Games LLC 1992 - 2022

FAIR USE NOTICE:

This site contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner.
We make such material available in an effort to advance awareness and understanding of the issues involved.
We believe this constitutes a fair use of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law.
In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those
who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes.

For more information please visit: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml
If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use,
you must obtain permission directly from the copyright owner.

The NewLifeGames.com website is optimized for use with Firefox and a minimum screen resolution of 1600 x 900 pixels.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal