New Life Games LLC
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

News:

Welcome to the NewLifeGames.com message forum! 

NLG Site Navigation Menu

Archives of old posts can be found at...... Newlifegames.net/nlg/

Author Topic: Has anyone dealt with the company  (Read 1773 times)

Offline Villageidit

• New NLG Member 3 to 100 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • Villageidit New User has no influence.
  • NLG
Has anyone dealt with the company
« on: July 20, 2021, 05:28:16 PM »
Not sure if this is the right forum but my wife is looking to buy some slot machines. Has anyone dealt with usedslotmachines.net also appears to be usedslotmachines.com in Kingman AZ? My wife spoke with Jackie on the phone and said she seemed legit. I told her all scam artists sound good that's how they make money. I used the search function and found one post saying they had ripped people off and another talking about a successful transaction. No reason to suspect I just like to be sure when dealing online. Thanks for any help.

Offline gameking6

• NLG Member 101 to 250 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 13
  • gameking6 New User has no influence.
  • NLG
Re: Has anyone dealt with the company
« Reply #1 on: July 20, 2021, 07:12:58 PM »
It doesn't look like they have a good reputation here. I have found that this site is the best thermometer for people selling slot machines.
http://newlifegames.com/nlg/index.php?topic=28596.msg160586#msg160586
Stick with the people and businesses on this site. You can't buy advertising here.

Offline Villageidit

• NLG
« Reply #2 on: July 20, 2021, 07:53:34 PM »
It doesn't look like they have a good reputation here. I have found that this site is the best thermometer for people selling slot machines.
http://newlifegames.com/nlg/index.php?topic=28596.msg160586#msg160586
Stick with the people and businesses on this site. You can't buy advertising here.

Thanks, I'm dealing with one of the vendors from here but these people claimed to be able to source a game my wife really wants. I'll keep looking and not deal with the potential problems.

Offline rickhunter

• Sr NLG Member
  • NLG Member 501 to 10,000 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 446
  • rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!
  • I Void Warranties.
« Reply #3 on: July 20, 2021, 08:30:25 PM »
What game is it that your wife really wants?
If you find the site helpful, consider becoming a contributing member.  It pays for costs and keeps this site alive.  I do not respond to requests for private, one-on-one help. Your questions should be posted in the appropriate forum where they may help others as well.

Offline gameking6

• NLG Member 101 to 250 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 13
  • gameking6 New User has no influence.
  • NLG
« Reply #4 on: July 20, 2021, 09:46:03 PM »
I'd like,to know as well  Maybe a trusted user here has one for sale or knows of one.

Offline dailey

• Contributing NLG Member
  • Reputation Power: 53
  • dailey Is on the verge of being accepted.dailey Is on the verge of being accepted.dailey Is on the verge of being accepted.dailey Is on the verge of being accepted.dailey Is on the verge of being accepted.
  • NLG
« Reply #5 on: July 20, 2021, 10:44:12 PM »
I bought a slot from this company four years ago. They gave me a CD which was supposed to contain a machine manual. When I got home I found it to be blank. I also discovered the machine had an incorrect reel strip. I contacted them but they wouldn't do anything about it. They are an "out the door dealer". Once you are out the door, they don't know you. This company operates under half a dozen different names including Rocky Mountain Slots and Flagstaff Slots. I'm not sure it has the same ownership it did 4 years ago and I can't speak for it currently.

This company has a very pretty online catalog of slots but beware they are all stock photos and do not represent the actual machine for sale.  If you do business with them, I recommend you do it in person and play the actual machine you intend to buy and be sure everything works. Do not order a slot online and have it shipped unless its from someone you can trust.

Offline Yoeddy1

• Kit addiction expert
  • NLG Support Staff
  • Reputation Power: 174
  • Yoeddy1 Is an-NLG GOD!Yoeddy1 Is an-NLG GOD!Yoeddy1 Is an-NLG GOD!Yoeddy1 Is an-NLG GOD!Yoeddy1 Is an-NLG GOD!Yoeddy1 Is an-NLG GOD!Yoeddy1 Is an-NLG GOD!Yoeddy1 Is an-NLG GOD!Yoeddy1 Is an-NLG GOD!Yoeddy1 Is an-NLG GOD!Yoeddy1 Is an-NLG GOD!Yoeddy1 Is an-NLG GOD!
  • "Get busy livin, or get busy dyin." -Andy Dufresne
    • Yoeddy's Slot Machine Videos
« Reply #6 on: July 20, 2021, 10:54:56 PM »
It’s really sad how many scumbag slot vendors there are out there.  I sure do miss the gold ol’ days…about a decade or so ago.  Yes, stick to the vendors here.

Jason

Subscribe to my YouTube channel and win one meellion dollars!!!

Offline Villageidit

• NLG
« Reply #7 on: July 21, 2021, 12:03:38 PM »
What game is it that your wife really wants?

An old Aristocrat game "Queen of Atlantis". Runs on a MK6 I've been told.

Thanks

Offline brokenticker

• Sr NLG Member
  • NLG Member 251 to 500 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 30
  • brokenticker Is working their way up.brokenticker Is working their way up.brokenticker Is working their way up.
  • NLG
« Reply #8 on: July 21, 2021, 12:10:06 PM »
Dont buy from usedslotmachines-lasvegastyleslots- or there original name rocky mountain slots, there crooks will definitely rip you off , brain is the owner and has it in his sisters name , he ripped me and another member on here that pasted away,

Offline dailey

• Reputation Power: 53
  • dailey Is on the verge of being accepted.dailey Is on the verge of being accepted.dailey Is on the verge of being accepted.dailey Is on the verge of being accepted.dailey Is on the verge of being accepted.
  • NLG
« Reply #9 on: July 21, 2021, 01:10:00 PM »
brokenticker,

Are you saying that Brian of "Vegas Style Slots" in Fort Mohave is the owner of Usedslotmachines in Kingman ?

Offline brokenticker

• Sr NLG Member
  • Reputation Power: 30
  • brokenticker Is working their way up.brokenticker Is working their way up.brokenticker Is working their way up.
  • NLG
« Reply #10 on: July 21, 2021, 02:39:12 PM »
Yes he owns but in his sisters name, All bad

Offline Villageidit

• NLG
« Reply #11 on: July 21, 2021, 04:17:06 PM »
I want to thank all the members who took the time to respond. Hope to learn a lot more here about these machines.

Offline Ash100

• Reputation Power: 67
  • Ash100 Is a rising star!Ash100 Is a rising star!Ash100 Is a rising star!Ash100 Is a rising star!Ash100 Is a rising star!Ash100 Is a rising star!
  • NLG
« Reply #12 on: July 21, 2021, 08:39:08 PM »
Little late to the party, but....

Brian and his sister Jackie are crooks!

I second everything said above about them both. They will sell you a half ass machine with cheap Chinese reproduction parts and will not stand behind any of their products.

I finally got sick of dealing with them and getting the run around on my first slot machine purchase, which I bought from them, and joined this forum and learned how to service and repair it myself.

I haven't looked back since!

Trust the vendors on this site!

Curtis ash100
Eat 'till you're tired, Sleep 'till you're hungry

Offline Terps

• Reputation Power: 33
  • Terps Is working their way up.Terps Is working their way up.Terps Is working their way up.
  • NLG
« Reply #13 on: August 08, 2021, 12:40:18 PM »
Completely agree, Brian has “screwed” over quite a few members on here for not sending parts after payment, sending wrong parts and basically terrible customer service. Once he has your money, the buyer will deal with nothing but issues. There are to many good, reputable collectors on NLG to even think about purchasing from him. Rocky Mountain Slots was so bad that they are no longer listed as an approved vendor on NLG. I think that should give you an idea of how bad it had gotten.  If your looking for a certain machine, you could become a member and post a WTB “want to buy” ad in the classified section. That way you could talk to several people and get different quotes for what you are looking for. If you are extremely new to Slots, post a question in the general chat or Aristocrat forum asking if whatever price you are considering is a fair deal. Unfortunately, the market is not the same as 10-15 years ago and they are many unscrupulous wholesalers and personal sellers.  If you have other questions and/or want to talk in more depth, please send me a “PM” (private message) and we can workout a time to discuss. FYI, I don’t have the machine you are looking for and am not trying to refer you to any slot wholesalers. I personally do not purchase machines from outside trusted NLG contacts. Hope this helps point you in the right direction and PM me if I can be of any additional help.

Fusco

Cell Phone and Pad Mode

imode wap wap2

NLG Archives

Archives @ newlifegames.net Wayback Machine

Contact Us

NLG Shop 928 754-4147 Email Us 1788 Highway 95 30 BHC City AZ 86442
If you find this site helpful, please consider becoming a Contributing NLG Member with a monthly subscription to help cover the cost of pizza, coffee, aspirin, hosting, and bandwidth.
Contributing Members: get unlimited personal messages, can save topics and replies as drafts,
can post to the Classified ads, get unlimited access to the downloads, and also get this minty badge:

**Subscription Link** (Click Here) **Subscription Link**

If you would rather remain anonymous Thank You or just want to help support the site, please use this "make a donation" button:

From your entire NLG staff, thank you for supporting NLG.

New Life Games LLC 1788 HIGHWAY 95 UNIT 30 BULLHEAD CITY AZ 86442

Newlifegames.com     Newlifegames.net     Newlifegames.org

Newlifegame.com     Newlifegame.net     Newlifegame.org    Newlifegames.us

New Life Games     NewLifeGames  NLG

We Bring new Life to old Games    1-888-NLG-SLOTS

Are all Copyright and Trademarks of New Life Games LLC 1992 - 2022

FAIR USE NOTICE:

This site contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner.
We make such material available in an effort to advance awareness and understanding of the issues involved.
We believe this constitutes a fair use of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law.
In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those
who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes.

For more information please visit: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml
If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use,
you must obtain permission directly from the copyright owner.

The NewLifeGames.com website is optimized for use with Firefox and a minimum screen resolution of 1600 x 900 pixels.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal