New Life Games LLC
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

News:

Welcome to the NewLifeGames.com message forum! 

NLG Site Navigation Menu

Archives of old posts can be found at...... Newlifegames.net/nlg/

Author Topic: Looking for a little insight as to why a machine of mine will not clear.  (Read 2833 times)

Offline Longoverdue

• New NLG Member 3 to 100 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 5
  • Longoverdue New User has no influence.
  • NLG
Hi guys, I am ready to beat my head against the wall! I have had this machine set up perfect not to long ago. After working my way through the learning curve of Printing, swapping out to silver dollars, and having it limit to 10 coins dispersed before cashing out the rest on paper. etc. Here is my problem, I switched out games from Lucky Triple 7's to Wild Cherry. and all was fine. then after adding the Tito to network with my other machines, for some reason it would no clear with a 224/45 chip set. I thought maybe the I had a bad chip. So now after getting a set of 0097/17  I am still not able to set  Wamm channel etc. or partial pay.  I am not sure if it is something burnt on the board, or that I am delirious from the antagonizing feeling of defeat? lol

Offline qbert

• Topic Moderator
  • NLG Member 501 to 10,000 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 185
  • qbert Is an-NLG GOD!qbert Is an-NLG GOD!qbert Is an-NLG GOD!qbert Is an-NLG GOD!qbert Is an-NLG GOD!qbert Is an-NLG GOD!qbert Is an-NLG GOD!qbert Is an-NLG GOD!qbert Is an-NLG GOD!qbert Is an-NLG GOD!qbert Is an-NLG GOD!qbert Is an-NLG GOD!
  • NLG
Re: Looking for a little insight as to why a machine of mine will not clear.
« Reply #1 on: January 26, 2017, 04:11:01 PM »
The machine will not key if there are credits on the machine. There must be no credits. The 224/45 chip set should be fine.
I noticed SG 362 chips I believe they will require you to set a WAMM value also. You would be better off obtaining a set of SG 363 chips instead to eliminate this issue and they also work well with TITO.
Also I would remove that green battery it is not required for home use and will cause problems later due to leakage of alkali causing board damage that can't be repaired.
If you find this site helpful, please consider making a small donation to help defray the cost of hosting and bandwidth.

Offline therockinelvis

• Capes are not just for Super Hero's
  • Topic Moderator
  • Reputation Power: 173
  • therockinelvis Is an-NLG GOD!therockinelvis Is an-NLG GOD!therockinelvis Is an-NLG GOD!therockinelvis Is an-NLG GOD!therockinelvis Is an-NLG GOD!therockinelvis Is an-NLG GOD!therockinelvis Is an-NLG GOD!therockinelvis Is an-NLG GOD!therockinelvis Is an-NLG GOD!therockinelvis Is an-NLG GOD!therockinelvis Is an-NLG GOD!therockinelvis Is an-NLG GOD!
  • NLG
« Reply #2 on: January 26, 2017, 05:24:26 PM »
I strongly agree with QBert. Get rid of that green battery.
Thank Ya Thank Ya Very Much.

the rockin elvis

Offline Longoverdue

• NLG
« Reply #3 on: January 27, 2017, 09:35:01 AM »
Thanks Guys I will get rid of the green battery and now in search of 383 chips . Will report back.
Rick

Offline cowboygames

• If I'm Not Here, Check The Golf Course
  • Sr NLG Member
  • Reputation Power: 204
  • cowboygames Is an-NLG GOD!cowboygames Is an-NLG GOD!cowboygames Is an-NLG GOD!cowboygames Is an-NLG GOD!cowboygames Is an-NLG GOD!cowboygames Is an-NLG GOD!cowboygames Is an-NLG GOD!cowboygames Is an-NLG GOD!cowboygames Is an-NLG GOD!cowboygames Is an-NLG GOD!cowboygames Is an-NLG GOD!cowboygames Is an-NLG GOD!
  • You Can't Find a Better Friend Than a Dog
« Reply #4 on: January 27, 2017, 10:14:14 AM »
363 chips, not 383

Offline Longoverdue

• NLG
« Reply #5 on: January 31, 2017, 07:16:47 PM »
Not any luck.
I replaced the SG 362 chips w SG 363 chips and removed the battery. I tried to clear/key with both the 224/45  and the 0097/17  I think I have everything I need, so the accounting must be set under or at $1
 I have it set for player to choose coin or ticket print. Then a 10 coin cap on the dollars the rest is printed on a ticket. I am just  why the machine will not let me in clear it.

thanks for your help.

Who knows maybe It did clear and I reset it.. I can about do it in my sleep after  running through all the paces 50 or 60 times...

I think I am losing my mind...lol
« Last Edit: January 31, 2017, 08:34:44 PM by Longoverdue »

Offline Retro tech repair

• Contributing NLG Member
  • Reputation Power: 81
  • Retro tech repair Is a force to reckon with.Retro tech repair Is a force to reckon with.Retro tech repair Is a force to reckon with.Retro tech repair Is a force to reckon with.Retro tech repair Is a force to reckon with.Retro tech repair Is a force to reckon with.Retro tech repair Is a force to reckon with.Retro tech repair Is a force to reckon with.
  • NLG
« Reply #6 on: January 31, 2017, 10:33:43 PM »
if your not getting a clear i would check or replace the eeprom on the motherboard in the cabinet. i have seen these go bad and not allow you to write to them.

Offline Longoverdue

• NLG
« Reply #7 on: January 31, 2017, 11:26:59 PM »
Do you mean this chip? 

IGT VS011GX1 S2000 version eprom chip

• Retro tech repair Is a force to reckon with.Retro tech repair Is a force to reckon with.Retro tech repair Is a force to reckon with.Retro tech repair Is a force to reckon with.Retro tech repair Is a force to reckon with.Retro tech repair Is a force to reckon with.Retro tech repair Is a force to reckon with.Retro tech repair Is a force to reckon with.
  • NLG
« Reply #8 on: January 31, 2017, 11:29:40 PM »
No i mean the 8 pin eeprome that is on the montherboard mounted to the back or the machine.

Offline Longoverdue

• NLG
« Reply #9 on: January 31, 2017, 11:32:54 PM »
oh ok. thanks, I will see if i can find one and find out. I will report back on the results ;)

• NLG
« Reply #10 on: January 31, 2017, 11:37:36 PM »
if not too late be careful pulling it out i bend and break the legs often, and the one for and enhanced machine is different than a none enhanced.

Cell Phone and Pad Mode

imode wap wap2

NLG Archives

Archives @ newlifegames.net Wayback Machine

Contact Us

NLG Shop 928 754-4147 Email Us 1788 Highway 95 30 BHC City AZ 86442
If you find this site helpful, please consider becoming a Contributing NLG Member with a monthly subscription to help cover the cost of pizza, coffee, aspirin, hosting, and bandwidth.
Contributing Members: get unlimited personal messages, can save topics and replies as drafts,
can post to the Classified ads, get unlimited access to the downloads, and also get this minty badge:

**Subscription Link** (Click Here) **Subscription Link**

If you would rather remain anonymous Thank You or just want to help support the site, please use this "make a donation" button:

From your entire NLG staff, thank you for supporting NLG.

New Life Games LLC 1788 HIGHWAY 95 UNIT 30 BULLHEAD CITY AZ 86442

Newlifegames.com     Newlifegames.net     Newlifegames.org

Newlifegame.com     Newlifegame.net     Newlifegame.org    Newlifegames.us

New Life Games     NewLifeGames  NLG

We Bring new Life to old Games    1-888-NLG-SLOTS

Are all Copyright and Trademarks of New Life Games LLC 1992 - 2022

FAIR USE NOTICE:

This site contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner.
We make such material available in an effort to advance awareness and understanding of the issues involved.
We believe this constitutes a fair use of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law.
In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those
who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes.

For more information please visit: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml
If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use,
you must obtain permission directly from the copyright owner.

The NewLifeGames.com website is optimized for use with Firefox and a minimum screen resolution of 1600 x 900 pixels.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal