New Life Games LLC
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

News:

Welcome to the NewLifeGames.com message forum! 

NLG Site Navigation Menu

Archives of old posts can be found at...... Newlifegames.net/nlg/

Author Topic: Lucky Larry Lobstermania  (Read 3220 times)

Offline stgtech

• New NLG Member 3 to 100 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • stgtech New User has no influence.
  • NLG
Lucky Larry Lobstermania
« on: September 28, 2014, 11:03:45 AM »
I am changing games on my gameking 3902 board to lobstermania...I just wanted to make sure I have all he Simms correctly installed...does anyone have a 3902 board with lobstermania installed and maybe a pic of it ? Appreciate the help
« Last Edit: September 30, 2014, 07:03:24 AM by Ron (r273) »

Offline Buzz

• In Remembrance of our lost NLG Members
  • NLG Member 251 to 500 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 76
  • Buzz Has a powerful will.Buzz Has a powerful will.Buzz Has a powerful will.Buzz Has a powerful will.Buzz Has a powerful will.Buzz Has a powerful will.Buzz Has a powerful will.
  • NLG
Re: Lucky Larry Lobstermania
« Reply #1 on: September 28, 2014, 11:47:29 AM »
I Don't think a picture would be of much help, The CGF Simm goes in slot J3 which is right below the MM II sound board. The DSS sound Simm goes onto the MM II sound board. Now you have 3 PXL Simms,which will go into slots J6, J7, & J8 It really makes NO difference which PXL Simm you install in which slot, just make sure all the dip switches and in the correct position, ( see attached list ) Me I always try to install PXL Simm  2 of 4 (PXLF3) in J6, 3 of 4 (PXLF4) in J7, and 4 of 4 (PXLF5) in J8.
PUT BRAIN IN GEAR BEFORE PUTTING MOUTH IN MOTION

Offline stgtech

• NLG
« Reply #2 on: September 28, 2014, 12:11:48 PM »
Thanks Buzz appreciate the response....I think where I am unsure is on the mpu under where the cgf board goes there is 2 eeproms there marked cg1 and cg2 ...do those come out or do they stay in?
What happens after I clear it with key 40 is it boots up and just does color changes on monitor but just repeats the color change over and over...not sure what I have wrong

Offline Buzz

• Buzz Has a powerful will.Buzz Has a powerful will.Buzz Has a powerful will.Buzz Has a powerful will.Buzz Has a powerful will.Buzz Has a powerful will.Buzz Has a powerful will.
  • NLG
« Reply #3 on: September 28, 2014, 12:55:00 PM »
No those two eproms are for your old game and have to be removed.  The Simm replaces those two eproms.  Color changes ?? sometimes it seems to take forever for a machine to go through the color changes but it's just something your going to have to live with. The machine is going to go through the color changes then it will tell you to press the test button for 3 seconds, more color changes then maybe it will go to key menu are maybe it will have you press the test button again. If it has you press the test button more that three times do the clear again.
If you just can't figure the change out give me a call 661 944 1478   ( cell 818 370 1673 ) West Coast.

Offline Buzz

• NLG
« Reply #4 on: September 28, 2014, 01:15:26 PM »
Oh shit I just looked at the picture you posted and you have got a big mess going on.The Lucky Larry soft ware you received should have been 1 Base chip, 2 game chips, 1 CGF Simm, 3 PXL Simms, and 1 sound simm. It looks like you have the correct base chip and simms, but I'm not sure what game chips your using, I don't have anything on G0002142. If those are the correct game chips for Lucky Larry you are going to have th remove those two PXL eproms that are installed right next to the game chips.

Offline erbs

• Sr NLG Member
  • NLG Member 501 to 10,000 Posts
  • erbs Has a powerful will.erbs Has a powerful will.erbs Has a powerful will.erbs Has a powerful will.erbs Has a powerful will.erbs Has a powerful will.erbs Has a powerful will.
  • NLG
« Reply #5 on: September 28, 2014, 01:20:01 PM »
If you don't figure it out I can post pic of my board later this evening. 

Offline buybestslots

• Reputation Power: 65
  • buybestslots Is a rising star!buybestslots Is a rising star!buybestslots Is a rising star!buybestslots Is a rising star!buybestslots Is a rising star!buybestslots Is a rising star!
  • NLG
« Reply #6 on: September 28, 2014, 01:41:35 PM »
1st what game did you have on board   before? did you remove all chips from it?  the lll kit you got  came with how many chips? for sure you have a mixed up setup

Offline erbs

• Sr NLG Member
  • erbs Has a powerful will.erbs Has a powerful will.erbs Has a powerful will.erbs Has a powerful will.erbs Has a powerful will.erbs Has a powerful will.erbs Has a powerful will.
  • NLG
« Reply #7 on: September 28, 2014, 02:00:32 PM »
Here you are.

Offline stgtech

• NLG
« Reply #8 on: September 28, 2014, 04:34:03 PM »
Problem solved....thanks to the help and knowledge of some great people...erbs thanks for the pics and shoutout to Buzz that I met this afternoon on the phone...you learn something new everyday on here...appreciate your guys help

Offline erbs

• Sr NLG Member
  • NLG
« Reply #9 on: September 28, 2014, 04:40:34 PM »
Glad to help out. What was the problem?

Offline Buzz

• NLG
« Reply #10 on: September 28, 2014, 05:27:03 PM »
erbs  He had everything installed correctly and was just not waiting long enough for the machine to go through the many color changes.

Offline erbs

• Sr NLG Member
  • NLG
« Reply #11 on: September 28, 2014, 05:38:29 PM »
Thanks Buzz, just wondered what the problem was. These I games can take sometime to boot up. I have had some that would boot up in about a minute others 5 minutes or longer.

Cell Phone and Pad Mode

imode wap wap2

NLG Archives

Archives @ newlifegames.net Wayback Machine

Contact Us

NLG Shop 928 754-4147 Email Us 1788 Highway 95 30 BHC City AZ 86442
If you find this site helpful, please consider becoming a Contributing NLG Member with a monthly subscription to help cover the cost of pizza, coffee, aspirin, hosting, and bandwidth.
Contributing Members: get unlimited personal messages, can save topics and replies as drafts,
can post to the Classified ads, get unlimited access to the downloads, and also get this minty badge:

**Subscription Link** (Click Here) **Subscription Link**

If you would rather remain anonymous Thank You or just want to help support the site, please use this "make a donation" button:

From your entire NLG staff, thank you for supporting NLG.

New Life Games LLC 1788 HIGHWAY 95 UNIT 30 BULLHEAD CITY AZ 86442

Newlifegames.com     Newlifegames.net     Newlifegames.org

Newlifegame.com     Newlifegame.net     Newlifegame.org    Newlifegames.us

New Life Games     NewLifeGames  NLG

We Bring new Life to old Games    1-888-NLG-SLOTS

Are all Copyright and Trademarks of New Life Games LLC 1992 - 2022

FAIR USE NOTICE:

This site contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner.
We make such material available in an effort to advance awareness and understanding of the issues involved.
We believe this constitutes a fair use of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law.
In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those
who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes.

For more information please visit: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml
If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use,
you must obtain permission directly from the copyright owner.

The NewLifeGames.com website is optimized for use with Firefox and a minimum screen resolution of 1600 x 900 pixels.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal