New Life Games LLC
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

News:

Welcome to the NewLifeGames.com message forum! 

NLG Site Navigation Menu

Archives of old posts can be found at...... Newlifegames.net/nlg/

Author Topic: Top Gun  (Read 11949 times)

Offline wmsbb2owner

• Resigned NLG Member
  • NLG Member 101 to 250 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 10
  • wmsbb2owner New User has no influence.
  • NLG
Re: Top Gun
« Reply #20 on: August 30, 2016, 10:38:07 AM »
UPDATE!!!!  He told eBay that I am trying to scam him and that I made a copy of the game.  Yeah I'm going to make a copy of your junk.   He now wants the cards back which I will be happy to send to him.

Online idesign

• Topic Moderator
  • NLG Member 501 to 10,000 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 150
  • idesign Is an-NLG GOD!idesign Is an-NLG GOD!idesign Is an-NLG GOD!idesign Is an-NLG GOD!idesign Is an-NLG GOD!idesign Is an-NLG GOD!idesign Is an-NLG GOD!idesign Is an-NLG GOD!idesign Is an-NLG GOD!idesign Is an-NLG GOD!idesign Is an-NLG GOD!idesign Is an-NLG GOD!
  • NLG
« Reply #21 on: August 30, 2016, 10:57:52 AM »
UPDATE!!!!  He told eBay that I am trying to scam him and that I made a copy of the game.  Yeah I'm going to make a copy of your junk.   He now wants the cards back which I will be happy to send to him.

Why don't you send the cards to WMS to verify that they are OEM or copies, send them a copy of the EBAY link with his name and address.  Tell him you are going to do that and see if he craps his shorts.......
If it ain't broke don't mess with it.....

Offline wmsbb2owner

• Resigned NLG Member
  • NLG
« Reply #22 on: August 30, 2016, 10:59:42 AM »
HA Love it!!!! Yep I'm going to post that. I bet he freaks

Online idesign

• Topic Moderator
  • idesign Is an-NLG GOD!idesign Is an-NLG GOD!idesign Is an-NLG GOD!idesign Is an-NLG GOD!idesign Is an-NLG GOD!idesign Is an-NLG GOD!idesign Is an-NLG GOD!idesign Is an-NLG GOD!idesign Is an-NLG GOD!idesign Is an-NLG GOD!idesign Is an-NLG GOD!idesign Is an-NLG GOD!
  • NLG
« Reply #23 on: August 30, 2016, 11:00:55 AM »

Offline Ken

• Supporting Vendors
  • Reputation Power: 142
  • Ken Is an-NLG GOD!Ken Is an-NLG GOD!Ken Is an-NLG GOD!Ken Is an-NLG GOD!Ken Is an-NLG GOD!Ken Is an-NLG GOD!Ken Is an-NLG GOD!Ken Is an-NLG GOD!Ken Is an-NLG GOD!Ken Is an-NLG GOD!Ken Is an-NLG GOD!Ken Is an-NLG GOD!
« Reply #24 on: August 30, 2016, 12:54:57 PM »
Here's a copy of the letter WMS sent to us .. figure others out there got one too.

Offline coolwavepic

• Sr NLG Member
  • Reputation Power: 101
  • coolwavepic Has an aura about them.coolwavepic Has an aura about them.coolwavepic Has an aura about them.coolwavepic Has an aura about them.coolwavepic Has an aura about them.coolwavepic Has an aura about them.coolwavepic Has an aura about them.coolwavepic Has an aura about them.coolwavepic Has an aura about them.coolwavepic Has an aura about them.
  • NLG
« Reply #25 on: August 30, 2016, 01:19:53 PM »
Just to make sure, as I didn't see it in the post, but you have a TSE board running in your cabinet?
-------
Charles

Online idesign

• Topic Moderator
  • NLG
« Reply #26 on: August 30, 2016, 01:29:44 PM »
Just to make sure, as I didn't see it in the post, but you have a TSE board running in your cabinet?

Wouldn't make a difference, you get a top box error later on, this is just bad card(s)

Offline wmsbb2owner

• Resigned NLG Member
  • NLG
« Reply #27 on: August 30, 2016, 01:30:01 PM »
Yes because I have the original wizard of oz.  it doesn't even load the game to the hard drive it errors out so even if I didn't have a fooler board it would still try to load.

Offline coolwavepic

• Sr NLG Member
  • Reputation Power: 101
  • coolwavepic Has an aura about them.coolwavepic Has an aura about them.coolwavepic Has an aura about them.coolwavepic Has an aura about them.coolwavepic Has an aura about them.coolwavepic Has an aura about them.coolwavepic Has an aura about them.coolwavepic Has an aura about them.coolwavepic Has an aura about them.coolwavepic Has an aura about them.
  • NLG
« Reply #28 on: August 30, 2016, 02:30:39 PM »
I know. Just making sure.
-------
Charles

Offline Jimise

• Sr NLG Member
  • Reputation Power: 45
  • Jimise Might someday be someone...Jimise Might someday be someone...Jimise Might someday be someone...Jimise Might someday be someone...
  • NLG
« Reply #29 on: August 30, 2016, 05:43:14 PM »
Here is a visual for you  :yes:

I've never played Top Gun.  Is this one of those games that was originally designed for NXT1, and then was later made to work with NXT2?  Like Dean Martin's Wild Party for example.  There is an NXT1 and NXT2 version that use different OS's.

Which OS does this game use?

Thanks,
Jason

Offline jonm287

• Reputation Power: 12
  • jonm287 New User has no influence.
  • NLG
« Reply #30 on: September 06, 2016, 06:49:49 PM »
I wonder if the software signature would be the same on a copied cf card?

Offline rickhunter

• Topic Moderator
  • Reputation Power: 446
  • rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!
  • I Void Warranties.
« Reply #31 on: September 06, 2016, 06:51:49 PM »
It's the same if it was duplicated correctly.
If you find the site helpful, consider becoming a contributing member.  It pays for costs and keeps this site alive.  I do not respond to requests for private, one-on-one help. Your questions should be posted in the appropriate forum where they may help others as well.

Offline wmsbb2owner

• Resigned NLG Member
  • NLG
« Reply #32 on: September 06, 2016, 07:00:15 PM »
Sorry I've been on vacation had to leave 2 days early due to the hurricane.   Seller agreed to a full refund so I'm sending his junk back.

Offline wmsbb2owner

• Resigned NLG Member
  • NLG
« Reply #33 on: September 13, 2016, 03:40:35 AM »
So I returned the cards and he issued a full refund but I noticed he has another top gun positing same cards I returned but now has the top gun top box. 

Offline iramack

• Contributing NLG Member
  • Reputation Power: 33
  • iramack Is working their way up.iramack Is working their way up.iramack Is working their way up.
  • NLG
« Reply #34 on: September 13, 2016, 06:26:02 AM »
I saw that too.................

That top box would be a nice thing to have.  But NOT from him..................!! :no:

SM

Online gunnerbill

• Contributing NLG Member
  • Reputation Power: 74
  • gunnerbill Has a powerful will.gunnerbill Has a powerful will.gunnerbill Has a powerful will.gunnerbill Has a powerful will.gunnerbill Has a powerful will.gunnerbill Has a powerful will.gunnerbill Has a powerful will.
  • NLG
« Reply #35 on: September 18, 2016, 09:42:16 AM »
      The guy is a crook. He will rip you off the first chance he can. He's original ebay user ID was blazing2008. Early in 2010, at that time he had so many complaints filed against him that maybe they place suspension on him for awhile. But no body gave him negative feedback.  In Feb 2010 he started a new User ID, general2010rj  (240 ). And is still doing the same crap. Too help future buyers, Im glad you gave him a negative feedback to warn others.

Nov 2009, I got burnt by him. he had bought a dongle game and BB2 equipment and tried to rip me off. I had to threaten him with WMS, had to send emails to everyone warming about what he did. in the end, he returned the dongle.

Online idesign

• Topic Moderator
  • NLG
« Reply #36 on: September 18, 2016, 11:24:03 AM »
I agree with Bill, his guy general2010rj is a real pos.  He even shill bid on his own shit on his last sale under the blazing2008 account using the general2010rj user name.  He even left feedback for himself.

http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback2&userid=blazing2008&ftab=AllFeedback

Offline wmsbb2owner

• Resigned NLG Member
  • NLG
« Reply #37 on: September 18, 2016, 11:36:40 AM »
Well if someone has a top guy game with OS that "works" let me know.

Cell Phone and Pad Mode

imode wap wap2

NLG Archives

Archives @ newlifegames.net Wayback Machine

Contact Us

NLG Shop 928 754-4147 Email Us 1788 Highway 95 30 BHC City AZ 86442
If you find this site helpful, please consider becoming a Contributing NLG Member with a monthly subscription to help cover the cost of pizza, coffee, aspirin, hosting, and bandwidth.
Contributing Members: get unlimited personal messages, can save topics and replies as drafts,
can post to the Classified ads, get unlimited access to the downloads, and also get this minty badge:

**Subscription Link** (Click Here) **Subscription Link**

If you would rather remain anonymous Thank You or just want to help support the site, please use this "make a donation" button:

From your entire NLG staff, thank you for supporting NLG.

New Life Games LLC 1788 HIGHWAY 95 UNIT 30 BULLHEAD CITY AZ 86442

Newlifegames.com     Newlifegames.net     Newlifegames.org

Newlifegame.com     Newlifegame.net     Newlifegame.org    Newlifegames.us

New Life Games     NewLifeGames  NLG

We Bring new Life to old Games    1-888-NLG-SLOTS

Are all Copyright and Trademarks of New Life Games LLC 1992 - 2022

FAIR USE NOTICE:

This site contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner.
We make such material available in an effort to advance awareness and understanding of the issues involved.
We believe this constitutes a fair use of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law.
In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those
who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes.

For more information please visit: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml
If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use,
you must obtain permission directly from the copyright owner.

The NewLifeGames.com website is optimized for use with Firefox and a minimum screen resolution of 1600 x 900 pixels.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal