New Life Games LLC
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

News:

Welcome to the NewLifeGames.com message forum! 

NLG Site Navigation Menu

Archives of old posts can be found at...... Newlifegames.net/nlg/

Author Topic: AC coin and Slot: Bulldazzle Small screen not working  (Read 992 times)

Offline sargetoad

• New NLG Member 3 to 100 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 3
  • sargetoad New User has no influence.
  • NLG
AC coin and Slot: Bulldazzle Small screen not working
« on: August 26, 2019, 08:27:01 PM »

I recently purchased a AC coin and slot bulldazzle IGT S2000. The machine was sorta working when I purchased it. I removed the varta battery and cut the U16 and put two new button cell batteries in and that got the machine working again. So everything is working the reels spin and the bonus games play. However, the little Screen in the middle will not light up. I was able to somehow get it to light up/work once as you can see in the pictures (no idea what I did) but I am at a loss for what to do next as it is no longer working at all. Any ideas?

Thank you
Sargetoad
« Last Edit: August 26, 2019, 09:40:57 PM by sargetoad »

Offline sargetoad

• NLG
Re: AC coin and Slot: Bulldazzle Small screen not working
« Reply #1 on: August 26, 2019, 08:30:26 PM »
Photo

Offline sargetoad

• NLG
« Reply #2 on: August 26, 2019, 08:33:29 PM »
Photo 2

Offline sargetoad

• NLG
« Reply #3 on: August 26, 2019, 09:21:43 PM »
Reseated everything and now I get this. Followed by a flashing red and blue screen

Offline sargetoad

• NLG
« Reply #4 on: August 26, 2019, 09:38:08 PM »
Here are some videos of what the screen is doing.

<a href="http://youtu.be/ClBZ-yRplj4" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">http://youtu.be/ClBZ-yRplj4</a>

<a href="http://youtu.be/WNksdo_-CDM" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">http://youtu.be/WNksdo_-CDM</a>

« Last Edit: August 27, 2019, 11:43:39 PM by knagl »

Offline MacGUYver

• NLG Member 101 to 250 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 15
  • MacGUYver New User has no influence.
  • NLG
« Reply #5 on: August 26, 2019, 10:01:56 PM »
Nice, more ac coin slot machines!

So by those pics, I don't think your LCD is broken like you're assuming in the PM you sent me.  Your prom is sending the message of the right chip number, looks normal.  I unfortunately don't even get that.

In the LCD, you should have a SmartMedia card that that's like two inches long and flat, you got that?  That should have the videos.  Your screen is just passing colors, so maybe your SmartMedia card is messed up? Or not there? Or not well seated?  Try that first.

Also, confirm that topbox mpu gam2000 board has a good battery (3v coin is on mine).  You said you changed some batteries, just making sure that was one of them

Offline MacGUYver

• NLG
« Reply #6 on: August 26, 2019, 10:07:08 PM »
Also something to remember is as youre changing the top battery, or clearing the ram chip on top, my machine gets stuck in the power up sequence as it goes to verify the LCD displays works correctly.  I'm able to force it past this check by pushing the white button next to the cash can down below.  But it seems when I do that, it leaves the LCD display out of the game play.

I've had my prom/SmartMedia card checked, they're good.  But I don't get anythingnon my display during power up, so I'd say your bg00210 number popping up is good, it's trying.

Offline sargetoad

• NLG
« Reply #7 on: August 26, 2019, 10:13:08 PM »
I pushed the white button and it said bonus reset had to turn the reset key and now have this message. I changed the battery in the picture. The smart media says bulldazzle  as does the prom. I reseated the smart media board. Thank you for your help with this!

Offline MacGUYver

• NLG
« Reply #8 on: August 26, 2019, 10:25:09 PM »
I'm pretty jealous, you get stuff on your screen and i get nothing.  Since I've never gotten this far, I'll wait for others to chime in.  Nice machine

Offline w4coj

• w4coj New User has no influence.
  • NLG
« Reply #9 on: August 26, 2019, 10:59:55 PM »
I have  got the Ring Seed 1 on mine, I have to push the cherry switch 4 to 5 times to get it to clear.My top box reels get out of time every so often and I have to slide it out and then reseat it, hope this helps.Phil 
Phil

Offline Sunrise Side

• Sr NLG Member
  • NLG Member 501 to 10,000 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 168
  • Sunrise Side Is an-NLG GOD!Sunrise Side Is an-NLG GOD!Sunrise Side Is an-NLG GOD!Sunrise Side Is an-NLG GOD!Sunrise Side Is an-NLG GOD!Sunrise Side Is an-NLG GOD!Sunrise Side Is an-NLG GOD!Sunrise Side Is an-NLG GOD!Sunrise Side Is an-NLG GOD!Sunrise Side Is an-NLG GOD!Sunrise Side Is an-NLG GOD!Sunrise Side Is an-NLG GOD!
« Reply #10 on: August 27, 2019, 05:32:19 AM »
Try some  contact  cleaner on the Smart Media card and spray some in the slot where the card is inserted. 

If you are interested in having your video card and display tested, I have a working machine I can test them on.

Offline sargetoad

• NLG
« Reply #11 on: August 27, 2019, 12:18:42 PM »
I'm going to the store to pickup some contact cleaner. Thank you everyone for helping me on getting this figured out.

Offline sargetoad

• NLG
Re: AC coin and Slot: Bulldazzle Small screen not working ***NOW WORKING***
« Reply #12 on: August 30, 2019, 03:09:33 AM »

I recently purchased a AC coin and slot bulldazzle IGT S2000. The machine was sorta working when I purchased it. I removed the varta battery and cut the U16 and put two new button cell batteries in and that got the machine working again. So everything is working the reels spin and the bonus games play. However, the little Screen in the middle will not light up. I was able to somehow get it to light up/work once as you can see in the pictures (no idea what I did) but I am at a loss for what to do next as it is no longer working at all. Any ideas?

Thank you
Sargetoad

Offline sargetoad

• NLG
« Reply #13 on: August 30, 2019, 03:14:59 AM »
GREAT NEWS. So this is what happend the past few days. I bought contact cleaner and sprayed different things let that sit for awhile to dry. Plugged everything back in and still had the same problem. I got busy and a few days went by and was going to take it out to ship it but decided to plug it in one more time. And it STARTING WORKING!!!  Hopfully it stays this way. Thank you again everyone for your knowledge and time. I also apologize for my poor grammar.
Here is a video for you to see what you helped me accomplish. https://youtu.be/zohv9kI46YI

Offline sargetoad

• NLG
« Reply #14 on: August 30, 2019, 03:21:08 AM »
Some photos!

Offline RB

• Sr NLG Member
  • NLG Member 501 to 10,000 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 352
  • RB Is an-NLG GOD!RB Is an-NLG GOD!RB Is an-NLG GOD!RB Is an-NLG GOD!RB Is an-NLG GOD!RB Is an-NLG GOD!RB Is an-NLG GOD!RB Is an-NLG GOD!RB Is an-NLG GOD!RB Is an-NLG GOD!RB Is an-NLG GOD!RB Is an-NLG GOD!
  • NLG
« Reply #15 on: August 30, 2019, 04:17:04 AM »
 :cool_thumb_up:

Awesome!
Bad grammar? I didn't notice. I've seen some posts that were painful to read & understand.
Glad you got it all working.
Quality doesn't cost. It pays.

Offline MacGUYver

• NLG
« Reply #16 on: August 30, 2019, 12:48:17 PM »
Congratulations on the fix, looks great.  I'm gonna mess with mine this weekend, figured I'd try another contact cleaner board soak and cross the fingers.

Cell Phone and Pad Mode

imode wap wap2

NLG Archives

Archives @ newlifegames.net Wayback Machine

Contact Us

NLG Shop 928 754-4147 Email Us 1788 Highway 95 30 BHC City AZ 86442
If you find this site helpful, please consider becoming a Contributing NLG Member with a monthly subscription to help cover the cost of pizza, coffee, aspirin, hosting, and bandwidth.
Contributing Members: get unlimited personal messages, can save topics and replies as drafts,
can post to the Classified ads, get unlimited access to the downloads, and also get this minty badge:

**Subscription Link** (Click Here) **Subscription Link**

If you would rather remain anonymous Thank You or just want to help support the site, please use this "make a donation" button:

From your entire NLG staff, thank you for supporting NLG.

New Life Games LLC 1788 HIGHWAY 95 UNIT 30 BULLHEAD CITY AZ 86442

Newlifegames.com     Newlifegames.net     Newlifegames.org

Newlifegame.com     Newlifegame.net     Newlifegame.org    Newlifegames.us

New Life Games     NewLifeGames  NLG

We Bring new Life to old Games    1-888-NLG-SLOTS

Are all Copyright and Trademarks of New Life Games LLC 1992 - 2022

FAIR USE NOTICE:

This site contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner.
We make such material available in an effort to advance awareness and understanding of the issues involved.
We believe this constitutes a fair use of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law.
In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those
who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes.

For more information please visit: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml
If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use,
you must obtain permission directly from the copyright owner.

The NewLifeGames.com website is optimized for use with Firefox and a minimum screen resolution of 1600 x 900 pixels.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal