New Life Games LLC
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

News:

Welcome to the NewLifeGames.com message forum! 

NLG Site Navigation Menu

Archives of old posts can be found at...... Newlifegames.net/nlg/

Author Topic: IGT VISION HOOK LINE AND WINNER.  (Read 1105 times)

Offline ChrisColumbus

• NLG Member 251 to 500 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 24
  • ChrisColumbus New User barely matters.ChrisColumbus New User barely matters.
  • NLG
IGT VISION HOOK LINE AND WINNER.
« on: June 12, 2023, 08:11:21 PM »
Wanted to start a new thread for Hook line and winner.

I have been playing around with these game on sb000198 and trying to understand why Tee Time bonus game will run all the way to the end and hook line and winner will error out. I have found the reason!!

Tee Time does not have a static win on the bonus games.
Hook Line and winner does.

I played Tee Time and when you get the bonus game using SB000198 the bonus game just throws random numbers. I had wins of 0,10,15,35,40 and a few others today for the bonus win, even though it suppose to have different win levels 150-500 or 500-1000. I wish I would have taken a picture. It literally just pulled random numbers on the golf course.

Hook line and winner Has a static paytable on the bonus win. It never changes. SEE PICTURES. IT has a total of 7 number to choose from on each level of bonus.
Fish Bonus Wins on graphic = 175-225-350-500-250-200-150 SEE PICTURE It never changes, just which one you win will be random
BIG Fish Bonus Win on graphic = 350-450-750-1000-500-400-300 SEE PICTURE It never changes, just which one you win will be random

For some reason even though Tee Time suppose to be an exact clone, it does NOT have a graphic on the bonus game that makes the computer select a predetermined amount like it does for HLW. It is not even written in the coding of Tee Time. Hook Line and winner does.  SEE PICTURE 3

So since the "wins" aka 0,10,15,35,40 ect.  for the bonus game (like I got on Tee Time) DOES NOT match the predetermined amounts that are on the graphics for Hook Line and Winner, it crashes on the red screen and you get the error Cannot match win with graphic.

The stepperbase we have for SB000161 is fake! I have no doubt about it now. I am about 98% sure that the BGM is good, we just need a good working stepperbase.

The following SB will work with Hook line and winner and should work with Tee Time as well

SB000160 2-coin
SB000161 3-coin
SB000256 2-coin
SB000257 3-coin
SB000471 3-coin

Offline Stayouttadabunker

• Sr NLG Member
  • NLG Member 501 to 10,000 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 409
  • Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!
  • NLG
Re: IGT VISION HOOK LINE AND WINNER.
« Reply #1 on: June 12, 2023, 08:53:43 PM »
What are the numbers of BGM cards you're using with the SB000198 Chris?

BGM57 (Tee Time) and BGM58 (H,L&W) ?
Remember, the more you tell us - the better we can help you!

Consider becoming a regular contributing member, which helps pay costs to keep this site up and running so you can keep your machine up and running :)

Offline ChrisColumbus

• NLG Member 251 to 500 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 24
  • ChrisColumbus New User barely matters.ChrisColumbus New User barely matters.
  • NLG
« Reply #2 on: June 12, 2023, 08:59:22 PM »
Tee Time and HLW the same ones we were trying before. BGM00057 for Tee Time and BGM00058 For HLW. Remember Tee Time works just the strips do not line up and HLW red screens.

Offline Stayouttadabunker

• Sr NLG Member
  • NLG Member 501 to 10,000 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 409
  • Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!
  • NLG
« Reply #3 on: January 25, 2024, 01:49:11 PM »
Awhile back in 2009, PWRSTROKE and I put up some lists from somewhere online that had the checksum CRC numbers of chips.
http://newlifegames.net/nlg/index.php?topic=5645.0

Looking at it, you can clearly see that SB160 and SB161 checksums are CAP1 and 15P6 respectively.
Using reverse disassembly, I tried to calculate a different, known good SB for example, SB149 for my Pinball Vision game.
If I were to calculate a checksum of a known good chip, then I should be able to use that same algorithm to verify the crc of the questionable SB161...see my line of thinking?

Sooo....according to the old DSV Lists, that crc of Pinball is CC99.
I am reading that chip with my HxD Hex Editor and I don't know how to get to that expected result?
When I use Checksum-16, I get 54C3.
When I use CRC-16, I get 8853.
Neither are close to the crc of CC99 from the old Lists.
They are using some sort of a custom algorithm to calculate their checksums.
Becauseof this, I cannot really verify anything.
I'm always running into brick walls here.. :banghead: lol

Also, I tried to find the Decoded Text that you found on Line ce70.
I have my HxD set to Windows (ANSI)...what were you looking at the code with?
« Last Edit: January 25, 2024, 03:35:39 PM by Stayouttadabunker »
Remember, the more you tell us - the better we can help you!

Consider becoming a regular contributing member, which helps pay costs to keep this site up and running so you can keep your machine up and running :)

Cell Phone and Pad Mode

imode wap wap2

NLG Archives

Archives @ newlifegames.net Wayback Machine

Contact Us

NLG Shop 928 754-4147 Email Us 1788 Highway 95 30 BHC City AZ 86442
If you find this site helpful, please consider becoming a Contributing NLG Member with a monthly subscription to help cover the cost of pizza, coffee, aspirin, hosting, and bandwidth.
Contributing Members: get unlimited personal messages, can save topics and replies as drafts,
can post to the Classified ads, get unlimited access to the downloads, and also get this minty badge:

**Subscription Link** (Click Here) **Subscription Link**

If you would rather remain anonymous Thank You or just want to help support the site, please use this "make a donation" button:

From your entire NLG staff, thank you for supporting NLG.

New Life Games LLC 1788 HIGHWAY 95 UNIT 30 BULLHEAD CITY AZ 86442

Newlifegames.com     Newlifegames.net     Newlifegames.org

Newlifegame.com     Newlifegame.net     Newlifegame.org    Newlifegames.us

New Life Games     NewLifeGames  NLG

We Bring new Life to old Games    1-888-NLG-SLOTS

Are all Copyright and Trademarks of New Life Games LLC 1992 - 2022

FAIR USE NOTICE:

This site contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner.
We make such material available in an effort to advance awareness and understanding of the issues involved.
We believe this constitutes a fair use of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law.
In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those
who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes.

For more information please visit: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml
If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use,
you must obtain permission directly from the copyright owner.

The NewLifeGames.com website is optimized for use with Firefox and a minimum screen resolution of 1600 x 900 pixels.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal