New Life Games LLC
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

News:

Welcome to the NewLifeGames.com message forum! 

NLG Site Navigation Menu

Archives of old posts can be found at...... Newlifegames.net/nlg/

Author Topic: issue with r-board  (Read 1136 times)

Offline scratchee35

• Contributing NLG Member
  • NLG Member 251 to 500 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 32
  • scratchee35 Is working their way up.scratchee35 Is working their way up.scratchee35 Is working their way up.
  • NLG
issue with r-board
« on: October 30, 2023, 01:10:25 PM »
Good afternoon!!!
ive got a 3 reel 9 line game that uses an r-board

i am getting this error message after clearing and rebooting:
"flash authentication error: component sha-1 mismatch"

im assuming the r-board wasnt flashed correctly but if anyone else could input, ill be happy to listen

thanks!!!
Steve

Offline lookes

• Reputation Power: 27
  • lookes New User barely matters.lookes New User barely matters.
Re: issue with r-board
« Reply #1 on: October 30, 2023, 04:48:02 PM »
Did you try another MPU just to rule it out?
I Repair IGT 50X, 1270, 039, 044, and S+ MPU's. Contact me at slots@lookelectronics.com for more information.

Offline scratchee35

• scratchee35 Is working their way up.scratchee35 Is working their way up.scratchee35 Is working their way up.
  • NLG
« Reply #2 on: October 30, 2023, 06:34:19 PM »
yes...ive tried 2 other mpu's and the 3 other r-boards...even tried them in 1 other but different machine...all give me the same results.
i even programmed new chips for both games....ive used rb00003 and rb00001, and sb0001000 without any change

4 of the other boards worked perfect, not sure why im having these issue with these 3...altho, not 100% sure, im pretty much convinced that its a bad flash for some reason, or possibly just bad boards.  worse case scenario, ill have 3 more flashed to what i need and give them a try

still looking for anyone who's seen this error message, just to put my mind at ease

thanks!!!

S

Online RB

• Sr NLG Member
  • NLG Member 501 to 10,000 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 352
  • RB Is an-NLG GOD!RB Is an-NLG GOD!RB Is an-NLG GOD!RB Is an-NLG GOD!RB Is an-NLG GOD!RB Is an-NLG GOD!RB Is an-NLG GOD!RB Is an-NLG GOD!RB Is an-NLG GOD!RB Is an-NLG GOD!RB Is an-NLG GOD!RB Is an-NLG GOD!
  • NLG
« Reply #3 on: October 30, 2023, 06:54:45 PM »
All you have stated is that it's 3R, 9L game. How about some details like game theme, max bet and R board number so we can confirm the setup? A picture would be nice.
Quality doesn't cost. It pays.

Offline scratchee35

• NLG
« Reply #4 on: October 31, 2023, 01:54:29 AM »
one of the games is Burning Bars w/free games...3 reel 9 line  180 max bet...the other is triple double diamond w/free games...3 reel 20 line 200 max bet
the boards have been flashed for rg54
ive used a factory rb000003, the pic here shows a rb000001 that i programmed, with a factory sb0001000

thanks!!!

Steve

Online RB

• Sr NLG Member
  • NLG Member 501 to 10,000 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 352
  • RB Is an-NLG GOD!RB Is an-NLG GOD!RB Is an-NLG GOD!RB Is an-NLG GOD!RB Is an-NLG GOD!RB Is an-NLG GOD!RB Is an-NLG GOD!RB Is an-NLG GOD!RB Is an-NLG GOD!RB Is an-NLG GOD!RB Is an-NLG GOD!RB Is an-NLG GOD!
  • NLG
« Reply #5 on: October 31, 2023, 05:20:35 AM »
RG000054 is a game type and is not loaded with a particular game and pay table. RB000003 is correct. SB001000 is not. Use the appropriate SB chip for each game.
Quality doesn't cost. It pays.

Offline scratchee35

• NLG
« Reply #6 on: October 31, 2023, 11:36:35 AM »
ok...after my brain fart...heres what has happened...1 of the 3 boards is working as it should.  the other 2 will not work...the same code comes up everytime...ive swapped mpu's, chips and machines.  nothing will make them work....ive got a few oddball r-boards and the chips are in the same place as the working board.  i dont know how the other boards are because i no longer have those machines

ive looked at the differences and see this difference..not sure if thats an issue but its a start maybe?

crap!! i knew that!!! in fact, i think ive tried this setup in the last 2 days...this is the 5th machine like this that ive worked on....had a huge brain fart i think...

let me get back to the machines and ill see if i cant get them to work.

ill keep you posted.

thanks!!!

S
« Last Edit: November 01, 2023, 11:34:39 AM by scratchee35 »

Offline scratchee35

• NLG
« Reply #7 on: November 01, 2023, 03:09:08 PM »
not sure if my last update went thru...i sent pics of each board

Offline scratchee35

• NLG
« Reply #8 on: November 02, 2023, 03:13:36 PM »
Problem solved!!!

i got 2 other boards with the chips in the same place as the "good" board and had them flashed.
they worked!!!
still no clue if the chip placement actually had anything to do anything but atleast these are working

thanks for EVERYONES help!!! i couldnt have figured it out without your help!!!

S

Cell Phone and Pad Mode

imode wap wap2

NLG Archives

Archives @ newlifegames.net Wayback Machine

Contact Us

NLG Shop 928 754-4147 Email Us 1788 Highway 95 30 BHC City AZ 86442
If you find this site helpful, please consider becoming a Contributing NLG Member with a monthly subscription to help cover the cost of pizza, coffee, aspirin, hosting, and bandwidth.
Contributing Members: get unlimited personal messages, can save topics and replies as drafts,
can post to the Classified ads, get unlimited access to the downloads, and also get this minty badge:

**Subscription Link** (Click Here) **Subscription Link**

If you would rather remain anonymous Thank You or just want to help support the site, please use this "make a donation" button:

From your entire NLG staff, thank you for supporting NLG.

New Life Games LLC 1788 HIGHWAY 95 UNIT 30 BULLHEAD CITY AZ 86442

Newlifegames.com     Newlifegames.net     Newlifegames.org

Newlifegame.com     Newlifegame.net     Newlifegame.org    Newlifegames.us

New Life Games     NewLifeGames  NLG

We Bring new Life to old Games    1-888-NLG-SLOTS

Are all Copyright and Trademarks of New Life Games LLC 1992 - 2022

FAIR USE NOTICE:

This site contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner.
We make such material available in an effort to advance awareness and understanding of the issues involved.
We believe this constitutes a fair use of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law.
In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those
who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes.

For more information please visit: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml
If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use,
you must obtain permission directly from the copyright owner.

The NewLifeGames.com website is optimized for use with Firefox and a minimum screen resolution of 1600 x 900 pixels.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal