New Life Games LLC
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

News:

Welcome to the NewLifeGames.com message forum! 

NLG Site Navigation Menu

Archives of old posts can be found at...... Newlifegames.net/nlg/

Author Topic: IGT S2000 Slant top - Bill Validator CRC Mismatch?  (Read 7143 times)

Offline Denny

• In Remembrance of our lost NLG Members
  • NLG Member 251 to 500 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 27
  • Denny New User barely matters.Denny New User barely matters.
  • NLG
    • www.designhse.wix.com/designhouse
IGT S2000 Slant top - Bill Validator CRC Mismatch?
« on: February 16, 2015, 04:14:05 PM »
HI,  Got an IGT S slant top, Double Red, White and Blue.  Low battery, so changed battery and now have "Bill Validator CRC Mismatch" on WBA 13ss.  Tried 2 other bill acceptors with same results.  Do I need to run a clear ?
Thanks, Denny
« Last Edit: February 19, 2015, 07:42:35 AM by cowboygames »

Offline slots4home

• NLG Member 501 to 10,000 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 94
  • slots4home Has great potential!slots4home Has great potential!slots4home Has great potential!slots4home Has great potential!slots4home Has great potential!slots4home Has great potential!slots4home Has great potential!slots4home Has great potential!slots4home Has great potential!
  • NLG
Re: IGT S2000 Slant top - Bill Validator CRC Mismatch?
« Reply #1 on: February 16, 2015, 04:20:52 PM »
Denny,
I know on a s2000 that that happens and you just open and close the door and it will reset.
Did you get the 61 then 61-1 ?
If all else fails you can do a clear as a last result

Offline rickhunter

• Sr NLG Member
  • Reputation Power: 446
  • rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!
  • I Void Warranties.
« Reply #2 on: February 16, 2015, 05:05:22 PM »
S+ do not give that error, they don't even have a way to display it.  You probably have an S2000.  If that is the case, do as slots4home says and it should clear it.
If you find the site helpful, consider becoming a contributing member.  It pays for costs and keeps this site alive.  I do not respond to requests for private, one-on-one help. Your questions should be posted in the appropriate forum where they may help others as well.

Offline Denny

• NLG
« Reply #3 on: February 16, 2015, 05:47:43 PM »
Thanks guys.  it is an S2000 slant top.  I'll run a clear tomorrow and let you know.  Thanks again!
Denny

Offline slots4home

• slots4home Has great potential!slots4home Has great potential!slots4home Has great potential!slots4home Has great potential!slots4home Has great potential!slots4home Has great potential!slots4home Has great potential!slots4home Has great potential!slots4home Has great potential!
  • NLG
« Reply #4 on: February 16, 2015, 05:54:50 PM »
You may not need to clear
Just open and close the door a few times and it may go away

Offline slots4home

• NLG
« Reply #5 on: February 16, 2015, 05:58:43 PM »
Topic moved to th s 2000

Offline CVslots

• Sr NLG Member
  • Reputation Power: 156
  • CVslots Is an-NLG GOD!CVslots Is an-NLG GOD!CVslots Is an-NLG GOD!CVslots Is an-NLG GOD!CVslots Is an-NLG GOD!CVslots Is an-NLG GOD!CVslots Is an-NLG GOD!CVslots Is an-NLG GOD!CVslots Is an-NLG GOD!CVslots Is an-NLG GOD!CVslots Is an-NLG GOD!CVslots Is an-NLG GOD!
  • NLG
    • Central Valley Slots
« Reply #6 on: February 16, 2015, 06:04:56 PM »
This is not common at all for an S2000 after a Battery Change. At the error, open the door, turn the jackpot reset key to clear the error...it will then ether give another error or tell you to Press and Hold Reset Button 2-3 Seconds. If it gives you another error, turn the key again....keep turning key at each error until it tells you to Press and hold Button 2-3 Seconds.  Press and hold button as instructed then follow the instructions and close the Main door. SOMETIMES, it will make you go through the whole key turning, button holding process TWICE, just do it and it will clear.

CRC Mismatch is someway of the game saying "Hey, my battery went dead and I lost my memory. turn the ry to verify I have the right board back in me." (how's that for Slot Machine translation, lol)....
Email: Sales@CentralValleySlots.com

Offline Retro tech repair

• Contributing NLG Member
  • Reputation Power: 81
  • Retro tech repair Is a force to reckon with.Retro tech repair Is a force to reckon with.Retro tech repair Is a force to reckon with.Retro tech repair Is a force to reckon with.Retro tech repair Is a force to reckon with.Retro tech repair Is a force to reckon with.Retro tech repair Is a force to reckon with.Retro tech repair Is a force to reckon with.
  • NLG
« Reply #7 on: February 17, 2015, 09:52:16 PM »
CRC Mismatch is the machine saying that the data on an eprom of flash chip has changed. the fact your geting it from your bill validator would suggest the validator was replaced, the software on it was recently upgraded, or the chip that holds the firmware has become corrupt or faulty. try clearing the error like suggested above first. if it wont go away its time to look into getting the validator reprogrammed or replaced.

Offline Denny

• NLG
« Reply #8 on: February 18, 2015, 05:29:46 PM »
Thanks Slots4 home, Ros and vtyler, I now have it working. What happened? > Lift door, press test button, close door, "Bill Validator Mismatch', Lift door, hold button, close door "Bill Validator Mismatch", lift door....well you get the picture...... on the 5th try no error..just "Play 2 Coins"  So it is now working just fine.  Oh Ros, I think the machine was trying to tell me something but, I just can't do Slot machine translation like you.   :rotfl:    I had a few things to say to the machine and I don't think they need to be translated   :24:    So thanks again you guys !  :hail:   :thank_you:
Denny

Offline Retro tech repair

• Contributing NLG Member
  • Reputation Power: 81
  • Retro tech repair Is a force to reckon with.Retro tech repair Is a force to reckon with.Retro tech repair Is a force to reckon with.Retro tech repair Is a force to reckon with.Retro tech repair Is a force to reckon with.Retro tech repair Is a force to reckon with.Retro tech repair Is a force to reckon with.Retro tech repair Is a force to reckon with.
  • NLG
« Reply #9 on: February 18, 2015, 06:34:41 PM »
The errors stack some times it takes a few times to clear them all.

Offline CVslots

• Sr NLG Member
  • Reputation Power: 156
  • CVslots Is an-NLG GOD!CVslots Is an-NLG GOD!CVslots Is an-NLG GOD!CVslots Is an-NLG GOD!CVslots Is an-NLG GOD!CVslots Is an-NLG GOD!CVslots Is an-NLG GOD!CVslots Is an-NLG GOD!CVslots Is an-NLG GOD!CVslots Is an-NLG GOD!CVslots Is an-NLG GOD!CVslots Is an-NLG GOD!
  • NLG
    • Central Valley Slots
« Reply #10 on: February 18, 2015, 09:43:40 PM »
Oh Ros, I think the machine was trying to tell me something but, I just can't do Slot machine translation like you.   :rotfl:    I had a few things to say to the machine and I don't think they need to be translated   :24:

Well Denny, we can't all have that gift, lol!  :rotfl: But hey, awesome to hear you got it straightened out! If it gives you any back talk, let me know!  :24:
Email: Sales@CentralValleySlots.com

Cell Phone and Pad Mode

imode wap wap2

NLG Archives

Archives @ newlifegames.net Wayback Machine

Contact Us

NLG Shop 928 754-4147 Email Us 1788 Highway 95 30 BHC City AZ 86442
If you find this site helpful, please consider becoming a Contributing NLG Member with a monthly subscription to help cover the cost of pizza, coffee, aspirin, hosting, and bandwidth.
Contributing Members: get unlimited personal messages, can save topics and replies as drafts,
can post to the Classified ads, get unlimited access to the downloads, and also get this minty badge:

**Subscription Link** (Click Here) **Subscription Link**

If you would rather remain anonymous Thank You or just want to help support the site, please use this "make a donation" button:

From your entire NLG staff, thank you for supporting NLG.

New Life Games LLC 1788 HIGHWAY 95 UNIT 30 BULLHEAD CITY AZ 86442

Newlifegames.com     Newlifegames.net     Newlifegames.org

Newlifegame.com     Newlifegame.net     Newlifegame.org    Newlifegames.us

New Life Games     NewLifeGames  NLG

We Bring new Life to old Games    1-888-NLG-SLOTS

Are all Copyright and Trademarks of New Life Games LLC 1992 - 2022

FAIR USE NOTICE:

This site contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner.
We make such material available in an effort to advance awareness and understanding of the issues involved.
We believe this constitutes a fair use of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law.
In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those
who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes.

For more information please visit: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml
If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use,
you must obtain permission directly from the copyright owner.

The NewLifeGames.com website is optimized for use with Firefox and a minimum screen resolution of 1600 x 900 pixels.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal