New Life Games LLC
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

News:

Welcome to the NewLifeGames.com message forum! 

NLG Site Navigation Menu

Archives of old posts can be found at...... Newlifegames.net/nlg/

Author Topic: Need to Win!  (Read 4094 times)

Offline Budman

• New NLG Member 3 to 100 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • Budman New User has no influence.
  • NLG
Need to Win!
« on: March 18, 2015, 01:33:37 PM »
I'm Back! Stat Freak and I go way back.  :hail:
I have an IGT White Diamonds, 1993, S-plus and I need to win more often. All I do is keep putting 100 dollar bills in it and the fun factor is gone.
I have  the clear chip and not sure what the other one is for but I read stat freaks thread on not using the clear chip but i did a couple years ago when the battery went dead so I guess everything went back to default.
Can I change something to get a winning hand more often?
Thanks

Offline slots4home

• In Remembrance of our lost NLG Members
  • NLG Member 501 to 10,000 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 94
  • slots4home Has great potential!slots4home Has great potential!slots4home Has great potential!slots4home Has great potential!slots4home Has great potential!slots4home Has great potential!slots4home Has great potential!slots4home Has great potential!slots4home Has great potential!
  • NLG
Re: Need to Win!
« Reply #1 on: March 18, 2015, 01:38:25 PM »
The reel chip has the % payout
Let us know if it is a 2 or 3 coin and also the number on the reel chip

Offline TexasMark

• (Formerly poppo)
  • Sr NLG Member
  • NLG Member 101 to 250 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 10
  • TexasMark New User has no influence.
  • NLG
« Reply #2 on: March 18, 2015, 01:39:00 PM »
Can I change something to get a winning hand more often?

What SS ship is in it? Perhaps you need one with a higher %

Offline Budman

• NLG
« Reply #3 on: March 18, 2015, 01:46:52 PM »
It's $1 denomination and 2 credits.
the reel prom says,
SS3441 GK
7/22/96(1-64)
IGT L90-0447

Offline Budman

• NLG
« Reply #4 on: March 18, 2015, 01:50:59 PM »
I bought the 2 chips from a member here and one says "set 15" and the other one "clear"
I guess that's not what I need but I have them 

Offline slots4home

• slots4home Has great potential!slots4home Has great potential!slots4home Has great potential!slots4home Has great potential!slots4home Has great potential!slots4home Has great potential!slots4home Has great potential!slots4home Has great potential!slots4home Has great potential!
  • NLG
« Reply #5 on: March 18, 2015, 01:55:16 PM »
The chip 3441 is for a double diamond 95%
The wild diamonds has different payout combinations

Offline Budman

• NLG
« Reply #6 on: March 18, 2015, 02:01:22 PM »
The chip 3441 is for a double diamond 95%
The wild diamonds has different payout combinations
Is it possible to just change out the chip?
Or is it even possible to buy?

Offline slots4home

• NLG
« Reply #7 on: March 18, 2015, 02:04:50 PM »
pm sent

Offline Jim

• 1-513-984-2201
  • Supporting Vendors
  • Reputation Power: 301
  • Jim Is an-NLG GOD!Jim Is an-NLG GOD!Jim Is an-NLG GOD!Jim Is an-NLG GOD!Jim Is an-NLG GOD!Jim Is an-NLG GOD!Jim Is an-NLG GOD!Jim Is an-NLG GOD!Jim Is an-NLG GOD!Jim Is an-NLG GOD!Jim Is an-NLG GOD!Jim Is an-NLG GOD!
  • NLG
« Reply #8 on: March 18, 2015, 02:41:30 PM »
white diamonds was a clone for a double diamond.

SS6623   or SS4099    98%    top one available.
« Last Edit: March 25, 2015, 07:20:08 AM by Jim »

Signature:
MIDWEST SLOTS   Selling Quality Slot Machines since 1995.  We service and repair all types of slot machines. Mills, Jennings, Bally EM, 1000/2000 series, Proslot, 6000. IGT  M, M+ ,S,  S+, S-2000,  I-Game,  Universal,  Video Poker, Sigma, Bally Alpha's , Williams-550, DOTS, BBU I don't have a WEB SITE, HOWEVER, I have hundreds of parts and reel strips and glass. If you need something, call or send me a pm. 

Offline knagl

• Kevin
  • NLG Site Administrator
  • Reputation Power: 169
  • knagl Is an-NLG GOD!knagl Is an-NLG GOD!knagl Is an-NLG GOD!knagl Is an-NLG GOD!knagl Is an-NLG GOD!knagl Is an-NLG GOD!knagl Is an-NLG GOD!knagl Is an-NLG GOD!knagl Is an-NLG GOD!knagl Is an-NLG GOD!knagl Is an-NLG GOD!knagl Is an-NLG GOD!
« Reply #9 on: March 20, 2015, 01:00:48 AM »
For what it's worth, you're not going to see much of a difference in payout between the 95% and 98% chip playing a few hundred spins at a time at home.  The payback of the machine is calculated over millions of spins.  It is statistically normal to go through periods of the machine eating your money and giving you very few payouts, and also through periods where it feels like you can't lose.  These swings are normal over the course of time.

That said, every single spin is an independent event and the results of the previous spin has no bearing on the outcome of the next spin.  The machine doesn't care whether it just paid out a jackpot or if it's given you a losing spin for the past 30 spins.  Each spin is a new event and is random.
If you find this site helpful, please consider making a small donation to help defray the cost of hosting and bandwidth.

Please do not PM me for support or "how to" requests -- please post your request in the forum so that everyone may assist you and everyone can benefit from the answer to your question!  Thanks! :)

Offline StatFreak

• rotaredoM etiS GLN labolG
  • Global NLG Site Moderator
  • Reputation Power: 14
  • StatFreak New User has no influence.
  • Warning! Spammers will be eaten, with relish!
« Reply #10 on: March 25, 2015, 12:00:48 AM »
white diamonds was a clone for a double diamond.

SS6623   or SS4097    98%    top one available.

Jim, did you mean S4099?

Budman,

Of the two, SS6623 only has slightly more 1B and 3B combos while the SS4099 has a more 2B combos.
The volatility indexes are almost identical. Your choice.

Interestingly, the VI for your SS3441 is very slightly lower than the other two, but none are different enough to ever notice. It's only that the range of expected returns for a given number of spins is between 4%-3% higher in the short-term (dropping as play increases) than your current chip.

As Knagl said, you wouldn't notice much if you play your machine a few hours a month. However, if you play more frequently, you will get more back over the long haul, so there will be slightly more "long" sessions with a given buy-in.

That said, DD is a game that tends to eat credits unless some multipliers kick in. Changing to a game with more frequent small payouts at the expense of larger ones (lower volatility) would make a much more noticeable difference if you're trying to have short-term longevity (a single buy-in lasting a long time.) You'll give up some of the infrequent big wins to pay for it.

Finally, if it's the feeding of hundreds that bothers you, why not change the denomination to quarters? Then a single bill would go much further (more than 4 times because of the likelihood of hitting a large payout that would extend the "session.")

Hope this helps, some.
I found myself at NLG :garfield:  ..but got lost again on the way home. :scratch-head_2:
If found, please email me to myself. Thanks. :mail_2:

Offline StatFreak

• rotaredoM etiS GLN labolG
  • Global NLG Site Moderator
  • Reputation Power: 14
  • StatFreak New User has no influence.
  • Warning! Spammers will be eaten, with relish!
« Reply #11 on: March 25, 2015, 12:06:40 AM »
P.S. Clearing the machine would not affect your winning or losing experience, nor would any of the settings. The settings only allow you to customize things the way you like them. For example, changing the max credits allowed, the max hopper payout, the smallest win that will lock up the machine as a "jackpot," whether all wins automatically go to the credit meter or whether you have to press the button to change from cash to credit mode, etc.

The SET015 chip is what you'd use to change the denomination and to enable/disable the bill validator.
I found myself at NLG :garfield:  ..but got lost again on the way home. :scratch-head_2:
If found, please email me to myself. Thanks. :mail_2:

Offline Jim

• 1-513-984-2201
  • Supporting Vendors
  • Reputation Power: 301
  • Jim Is an-NLG GOD!Jim Is an-NLG GOD!Jim Is an-NLG GOD!Jim Is an-NLG GOD!Jim Is an-NLG GOD!Jim Is an-NLG GOD!Jim Is an-NLG GOD!Jim Is an-NLG GOD!Jim Is an-NLG GOD!Jim Is an-NLG GOD!Jim Is an-NLG GOD!Jim Is an-NLG GOD!
  • NLG
« Reply #12 on: March 25, 2015, 07:22:47 AM »
Yes, I did want to say SS4099,  have corrected my post.

Thanks,  David

Jim

Signature:
MIDWEST SLOTS   Selling Quality Slot Machines since 1995.  We service and repair all types of slot machines. Mills, Jennings, Bally EM, 1000/2000 series, Proslot, 6000. IGT  M, M+ ,S,  S+, S-2000,  I-Game,  Universal,  Video Poker, Sigma, Bally Alpha's , Williams-550, DOTS, BBU I don't have a WEB SITE, HOWEVER, I have hundreds of parts and reel strips and glass. If you need something, call or send me a pm. 

Cell Phone and Pad Mode

imode wap wap2

NLG Archives

Archives @ newlifegames.net Wayback Machine

Contact Us

NLG Shop 928 754-4147 Email Us 1788 Highway 95 30 BHC City AZ 86442
If you find this site helpful, please consider becoming a Contributing NLG Member with a monthly subscription to help cover the cost of pizza, coffee, aspirin, hosting, and bandwidth.
Contributing Members: get unlimited personal messages, can save topics and replies as drafts,
can post to the Classified ads, get unlimited access to the downloads, and also get this minty badge:

**Subscription Link** (Click Here) **Subscription Link**

If you would rather remain anonymous Thank You or just want to help support the site, please use this "make a donation" button:

From your entire NLG staff, thank you for supporting NLG.

New Life Games LLC 1788 HIGHWAY 95 UNIT 30 BULLHEAD CITY AZ 86442

Newlifegames.com     Newlifegames.net     Newlifegames.org

Newlifegame.com     Newlifegame.net     Newlifegame.org    Newlifegames.us

New Life Games     NewLifeGames  NLG

We Bring new Life to old Games    1-888-NLG-SLOTS

Are all Copyright and Trademarks of New Life Games LLC 1992 - 2022

FAIR USE NOTICE:

This site contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner.
We make such material available in an effort to advance awareness and understanding of the issues involved.
We believe this constitutes a fair use of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law.
In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those
who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes.

For more information please visit: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml
If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use,
you must obtain permission directly from the copyright owner.

The NewLifeGames.com website is optimized for use with Firefox and a minimum screen resolution of 1600 x 900 pixels.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal