New Life Games LLC
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

News:

Welcome to the NewLifeGames.com message forum! 

NLG Site Navigation Menu

Archives of old posts can be found at...... Newlifegames.net/nlg/

Author Topic: IGT double diamond - Payout does not match reels & win always cashes out  (Read 6966 times)

Offline ksgmng

• New NLG Member 3 to 100 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 2
  • ksgmng New User has no influence.
  • NLG
Hello all, On to repairing the second slot I have. A double Diamond this time. I believe it is another S plus with the CPU mounted on the left side of the cabinet. The problem I am having with this machine is the payout does not match the reels and a win always pays out instead of building credits. I did some searching in the board on how to fix these problems but not having much luck.

With the payout for instance, on 1 coin I had a spin of 3 triple bars and it didn't pay out at all when it should have paid out 40. I can also spin something that shouldn't payout and it will pay 2 coins. just not matching up correctly. I looked in the manual but I did not know how the reels where set initially with the machine as it is mentioning. This is a first time problem for me.

Any thoughts?
« Last Edit: March 27, 2015, 11:36:32 AM by Ron (r273) »

Offline TexasMark

• (Formerly poppo)
  • Sr NLG Member
  • NLG Member 101 to 250 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 10
  • TexasMark New User has no influence.
  • NLG
Please let us know what the SP and SS chip numbers are. Also, pictures of the glass and reels will help. The payout problem could be any number of things (wrong reel chip, wrong reel strips, wrong glass). The payout instead of going to credit is a settings issue.

Offline ksgmng

• NLG
Here is the glass and reel

Offline ksgmng

• NLG
reel chip label is torn but what I can make out says SS4785, /97 (1-64k)
The game chip says SP731

Offline buybestslots

• In Remembrance of our lost NLG Members
  • NLG Member 501 to 10,000 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 65
  • buybestslots Is a rising star!buybestslots Is a rising star!buybestslots Is a rising star!buybestslots Is a rising star!buybestslots Is a rising star!buybestslots Is a rising star!
  • NLG
are reels in right spots?  or strips on right?

Offline shortrackskater

• Mark
  • NLG Site Administrator
  • Reputation Power: 266
  • shortrackskater Is an-NLG GOD!shortrackskater Is an-NLG GOD!shortrackskater Is an-NLG GOD!shortrackskater Is an-NLG GOD!shortrackskater Is an-NLG GOD!shortrackskater Is an-NLG GOD!shortrackskater Is an-NLG GOD!shortrackskater Is an-NLG GOD!shortrackskater Is an-NLG GOD!shortrackskater Is an-NLG GOD!shortrackskater Is an-NLG GOD!shortrackskater Is an-NLG GOD!
  • NLG
reel chip label is torn but what I can make out says SS4785, /97 (1-64k)
The game chip says SP731

TexasMark was headed in the right direction. I looked up the chips and it appears you  have the wrong game chip. Your SS4785 is for a 3CM Triple Diamond.
This would explain the odd payouts.
Consider becoming a regular contributing member, which helps pay costs to keep this site up and running so you can keep your machine up and running :)

Offline ksgmng

• NLG
Thanks for your help. So I guess I need to find the correct chip(s). Anybody have ones for sale?

Thanks,

Offline ksgmng

• NLG
I did some checking and I see I can get chips on eBay but what does the "CM" mean? You mention I have a Triple Diamond 3CM chip. Would I need a Double Diamond 3CM chip? And why so many different chip numbers?  The below is a snip from the eBay listing.

3631 0  92.584  DOUBLE DIAMOND 3CM[/size]3632 0  90.103  DOUBLE DIAMOND 3CM3633 0  87.557  DOUBLE DIAMOND 3CM3634 0  95.084  DOUBLE DIAMOND 3CM3635 0  85.096  DOUBLE DIAMOND 3CM3664 0  97.405  DOUBLE DIAMOND 3CM3707 0  93.494  DOUBLE DIAMOND 3CM

Offline buybestslots

• Reputation Power: 65
  • buybestslots Is a rising star!buybestslots Is a rising star!buybestslots Is a rising star!buybestslots Is a rising star!buybestslots Is a rising star!buybestslots Is a rising star!
  • NLG
they are for different payout %

Offline Shaggy

• Reputation Power: 143
  • Shaggy Is an-NLG GOD!Shaggy Is an-NLG GOD!Shaggy Is an-NLG GOD!Shaggy Is an-NLG GOD!Shaggy Is an-NLG GOD!Shaggy Is an-NLG GOD!Shaggy Is an-NLG GOD!Shaggy Is an-NLG GOD!Shaggy Is an-NLG GOD!Shaggy Is an-NLG GOD!Shaggy Is an-NLG GOD!Shaggy Is an-NLG GOD!
  • NLG
3cm means 3 coin multiplier. That's what you have. I usually go for a 95% payout because you'll see little difference in a 97% or 98%. SS3436 or a SS3634 something along that line will work good for you.
"All things being equal. The easiest explanation and the easiest answer is probably the right one".

Offline TexasMark

• (Formerly poppo)
  • Sr NLG Member
  • NLG Member 101 to 250 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 10
  • TexasMark New User has no influence.
  • NLG
I did some checking and I see I can get chips on eBay but what does the "CM" mean?

CM stands for coin multiplier which the majority of the games are (i.e. each coin played multiplies the payout). For home use, you typically want the highest % chip you can find.

Offline Shaggy

• Shaggy Is an-NLG GOD!Shaggy Is an-NLG GOD!Shaggy Is an-NLG GOD!Shaggy Is an-NLG GOD!Shaggy Is an-NLG GOD!Shaggy Is an-NLG GOD!Shaggy Is an-NLG GOD!Shaggy Is an-NLG GOD!Shaggy Is an-NLG GOD!Shaggy Is an-NLG GOD!Shaggy Is an-NLG GOD!Shaggy Is an-NLG GOD!
  • NLG
The percentage payout is figured over a million spins. Not a lot of difference in the top numbers. Pick your favorite.
"All things being equal. The easiest explanation and the easiest answer is probably the right one".

Offline ksgmng

• NLG
Got one.... Thanks for your help guys.

Offline ksgmng

• NLG
Oh, and almost forgot about the other issue. Someone mentioned that the win paying out instead of credits is a setting. Anybody have an idea how I can change it or if it is a simple dip setting?

Thanks,

Offline Shaggy

• NLG
I'll try to check the settings. Not dip switches on mine.

Offline ksgmng

• NLG
Thanks Shaggy....

Offline Shaggy

• NLG
Also in the future on an S+ if you want to know your chip numbers without taking out the MPU. Push the white test button until a 4 shows in the coins played window. The numbers above will be your sp chip number and your ss chip number. Makes it easy and you don't have to worry about ripped labels.
Dave

Offline Shaggy

• NLG
Check out the typical home settings on the S+ page and it will guide you to go to credits instead of cashing out. Good luck.

Offline therockinelvis

• Capes are not just for Super Hero's
  • Sr NLG Member
  • Reputation Power: 173
  • therockinelvis Is an-NLG GOD!therockinelvis Is an-NLG GOD!therockinelvis Is an-NLG GOD!therockinelvis Is an-NLG GOD!therockinelvis Is an-NLG GOD!therockinelvis Is an-NLG GOD!therockinelvis Is an-NLG GOD!therockinelvis Is an-NLG GOD!therockinelvis Is an-NLG GOD!therockinelvis Is an-NLG GOD!therockinelvis Is an-NLG GOD!therockinelvis Is an-NLG GOD!
  • NLG
Here are 4 that will work for you from the S+ Bible. Post an AD in our classified to help our vendors which also help us.

SS4100  98 (97.929)  14.785  (72) AAA 800/1600/2500

SS3664  97.405 ()    14.785   (72) AAA 800/1600/2500

SS4634  96.231 (96.159) 14.546  (72) AAA  800/1600/2500

SS3436  95.084 (95.012)  14.546  (72) AAA  800/1600/2500

SS3634  95.084 (95.012)  14.546   (72) AAA  800/1600/2500

Thank Ya Thank Ya Very Much.

the rockin elvis

Offline ksgmng

• NLG
Thanks for your help guys. I should have a chip by end of the week and hopefully all will be good. I'll be working on the setting for credits instead of cashing out.

Cell Phone and Pad Mode

imode wap wap2

NLG Archives

Archives @ newlifegames.net Wayback Machine

Contact Us

NLG Shop 928 754-4147 Email Us 1788 Highway 95 30 BHC City AZ 86442
If you find this site helpful, please consider becoming a Contributing NLG Member with a monthly subscription to help cover the cost of pizza, coffee, aspirin, hosting, and bandwidth.
Contributing Members: get unlimited personal messages, can save topics and replies as drafts,
can post to the Classified ads, get unlimited access to the downloads, and also get this minty badge:

**Subscription Link** (Click Here) **Subscription Link**

If you would rather remain anonymous Thank You or just want to help support the site, please use this "make a donation" button:

From your entire NLG staff, thank you for supporting NLG.

New Life Games LLC 1788 HIGHWAY 95 UNIT 30 BULLHEAD CITY AZ 86442

Newlifegames.com     Newlifegames.net     Newlifegames.org

Newlifegame.com     Newlifegame.net     Newlifegame.org    Newlifegames.us

New Life Games     NewLifeGames  NLG

We Bring new Life to old Games    1-888-NLG-SLOTS

Are all Copyright and Trademarks of New Life Games LLC 1992 - 2022

FAIR USE NOTICE:

This site contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner.
We make such material available in an effort to advance awareness and understanding of the issues involved.
We believe this constitutes a fair use of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law.
In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those
who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes.

For more information please visit: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml
If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use,
you must obtain permission directly from the copyright owner.

The NewLifeGames.com website is optimized for use with Firefox and a minimum screen resolution of 1600 x 900 pixels.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal