New Life Games LLC
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

News:

Welcome to the NewLifeGames.com message forum! 

NLG Site Navigation Menu

Archives of old posts can be found at...... Newlifegames.net/nlg/

Author Topic: S+ Pull Handle Frozen Forward  (Read 1858 times)

Offline gwaltman

• New NLG Member 3 to 100 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 2
  • gwaltman New User has no influence.
  • NLG
S+ Pull Handle Frozen Forward
« on: March 31, 2015, 12:59:34 PM »
Hi All, I have an S+ that has a pull handle that is frozen in a forward prosition. When I insert a coin, I can pul the handle about a 1/4" and it spins the reels. I would like to restore the handle to the correct position but cannot figure out how to access it past the cash box. Do I need to remove the cash box the remove and work on the handle mech?
Thansk in advance for your expertise.
-G
« Last Edit: April 01, 2015, 08:23:09 AM by Ron (r273) »
Gary Waltman - Slot Newbie
Gilbert, AZ

Offline TexasMark

• (Formerly poppo)
  • Sr NLG Member
  • NLG Member 101 to 250 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 10
  • TexasMark New User has no influence.
  • NLG
Re: S+ Pull Handle Frozen Forward
« Reply #1 on: March 31, 2015, 01:07:18 PM »
Getting the cash can out of the way certainly helps. But you can get to it with it in place.

Maybe a stupid question, but have you pulled the handle all the way down? If you don't, the ratchet assembly will not let it move back up.

To remove it. there are three nuts that correspond to the 3 bolts on the outside. Use the right sized hex wrench to remove the pull handle (back side of the plastic cap). Remove those 3 nuts, and the whole assembly will come out from the inside.

If the reels are spinning with only pulling the handle a small amount, the switch must be messed up. It's been a while since I messed with one and am not sure if you can get to the switch without removing the assembly.

Offline slots4home

• In Remembrance of our lost NLG Members
  • NLG Member 501 to 10,000 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 94
  • slots4home Has great potential!slots4home Has great potential!slots4home Has great potential!slots4home Has great potential!slots4home Has great potential!slots4home Has great potential!slots4home Has great potential!slots4home Has great potential!slots4home Has great potential!
  • NLG
« Reply #2 on: March 31, 2015, 02:10:49 PM »
I have had a few of them freeze up in the past and the best way is to remove the bill acceptor housing, that way you can see a lot better.
You must get it back to its orignal position or you will not be able to remove those 3 bolts to remove the mech  if it is bad.

Offline Ken

• Supporting Vendors
  • NLG Member 501 to 10,000 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 142
  • Ken Is an-NLG GOD!Ken Is an-NLG GOD!Ken Is an-NLG GOD!Ken Is an-NLG GOD!Ken Is an-NLG GOD!Ken Is an-NLG GOD!Ken Is an-NLG GOD!Ken Is an-NLG GOD!Ken Is an-NLG GOD!Ken Is an-NLG GOD!Ken Is an-NLG GOD!Ken Is an-NLG GOD!
« Reply #3 on: March 31, 2015, 03:00:13 PM »
There is a cam below the coil in the back right side corner behind the handle mech. Pull down on that and the handle at the same time and you should feel it release. Then allow the handle to return and I suggest you don't just let go with your fingers back there.

It has been awhile .. maybe push up on instead of down.
« Last Edit: March 31, 2015, 04:06:20 PM by Ohio Gaming »

Offline gwaltman

• New NLG Member 3 to 100 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 2
  • gwaltman New User has no influence.
  • NLG
« Reply #4 on: March 31, 2015, 06:03:36 PM »
By the way, I was able to get the handle back into position but unable to test because now I'm getting a 61-3 error. I'll close this post and start on related to the 61-3. This machine is going to be a challenge. Great hobby and great stuff. I love it and you guys are awesome!  :thank_you:
Gary Waltman - Slot Newbie
Gilbert, AZ

Cell Phone and Pad Mode

imode wap wap2

NLG Archives

Archives @ newlifegames.net Wayback Machine

Contact Us

NLG Shop 928 754-4147 Email Us 1788 Highway 95 30 BHC City AZ 86442
If you find this site helpful, please consider becoming a Contributing NLG Member with a monthly subscription to help cover the cost of pizza, coffee, aspirin, hosting, and bandwidth.
Contributing Members: get unlimited personal messages, can save topics and replies as drafts,
can post to the Classified ads, get unlimited access to the downloads, and also get this minty badge:

**Subscription Link** (Click Here) **Subscription Link**

If you would rather remain anonymous Thank You or just want to help support the site, please use this "make a donation" button:

From your entire NLG staff, thank you for supporting NLG.

New Life Games LLC 1788 HIGHWAY 95 UNIT 30 BULLHEAD CITY AZ 86442

Newlifegames.com     Newlifegames.net     Newlifegames.org

Newlifegame.com     Newlifegame.net     Newlifegame.org    Newlifegames.us

New Life Games     NewLifeGames  NLG

We Bring new Life to old Games    1-888-NLG-SLOTS

Are all Copyright and Trademarks of New Life Games LLC 1992 - 2022

FAIR USE NOTICE:

This site contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner.
We make such material available in an effort to advance awareness and understanding of the issues involved.
We believe this constitutes a fair use of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law.
In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those
who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes.

For more information please visit: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml
If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use,
you must obtain permission directly from the copyright owner.

The NewLifeGames.com website is optimized for use with Firefox and a minimum screen resolution of 1600 x 900 pixels.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal