New Life Games LLC
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

News:

Welcome to the NewLifeGames.com message forum! 

NLG Site Navigation Menu

Archives of old posts can be found at...... Newlifegames.net/nlg/

Author Topic: Game Services failed with all keys (13.31/Great Eagle 2/Gorilla Chief/NXT2)  (Read 2370 times)

Offline Yoeddy1

• Kit addiction expert
  • NLG Support Staff
  • NLG Member 501 to 10,000 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 174
  • Yoeddy1 Is an-NLG GOD!Yoeddy1 Is an-NLG GOD!Yoeddy1 Is an-NLG GOD!Yoeddy1 Is an-NLG GOD!Yoeddy1 Is an-NLG GOD!Yoeddy1 Is an-NLG GOD!Yoeddy1 Is an-NLG GOD!Yoeddy1 Is an-NLG GOD!Yoeddy1 Is an-NLG GOD!Yoeddy1 Is an-NLG GOD!Yoeddy1 Is an-NLG GOD!Yoeddy1 Is an-NLG GOD!
  • "Get busy livin, or get busy dyin." -Andy Dufresne
    • Yoeddy's Slot Machine Videos
Hi guys,

I've successfully loaded and run 7 games on my NXT2.  Latest BIOS, 2GB RAM, MIS SJUR chip, 19 inch Kristel monitor connected DVI.  Monitor settings reset.  When I'm attempting to do a clear, that process always runs fine.  When I try to load Great Eagle 2 or Gorilla Chief with 13.31, I get what's in the screenshot and it won't move forward.  Both games work on my NXT1.  I know, not all games that work on NXT1 are compatible with NXT2, but since these are G+ 5x4, shouldn't these run fine on my NXT2 MPU?

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks,
Jason
« Last Edit: January 17, 2016, 12:08:14 PM by Yoeddy1 »

Subscribe to my YouTube channel and win one meellion dollars!!!

Offline coolwavepic

• Sr NLG Member
  • Reputation Power: 101
  • coolwavepic Has an aura about them.coolwavepic Has an aura about them.coolwavepic Has an aura about them.coolwavepic Has an aura about them.coolwavepic Has an aura about them.coolwavepic Has an aura about them.coolwavepic Has an aura about them.coolwavepic Has an aura about them.coolwavepic Has an aura about them.coolwavepic Has an aura about them.
  • NLG
When you swapped MPUs, did you make sure that the MPU is pushed down evenly on both sides? Take the MPU out and re-seat it. See if that works. To me it looks like its not making a connection in some pins. Don't know if thats the error but worth a try.
-------
Charles

Offline Yoeddy1

• Kit addiction expert
  • NLG Support Staff
  • Yoeddy1 Is an-NLG GOD!Yoeddy1 Is an-NLG GOD!Yoeddy1 Is an-NLG GOD!Yoeddy1 Is an-NLG GOD!Yoeddy1 Is an-NLG GOD!Yoeddy1 Is an-NLG GOD!Yoeddy1 Is an-NLG GOD!Yoeddy1 Is an-NLG GOD!Yoeddy1 Is an-NLG GOD!Yoeddy1 Is an-NLG GOD!Yoeddy1 Is an-NLG GOD!Yoeddy1 Is an-NLG GOD!
Thanks Charles.  Yeah, the MPU is seated.  I can immediately load another game successfully. It seems like the issue is tied to both of these G+ 5x4 games.  For whatever reason, they don't want to play nicely with my NXT2.

Jason

Offline coolwavepic

• Sr NLG Member
  • coolwavepic Has an aura about them.coolwavepic Has an aura about them.coolwavepic Has an aura about them.coolwavepic Has an aura about them.coolwavepic Has an aura about them.coolwavepic Has an aura about them.coolwavepic Has an aura about them.coolwavepic Has an aura about them.coolwavepic Has an aura about them.coolwavepic Has an aura about them.
  • NLG
What is the software versions you're trying to load? What OS are you using, Also, is this just happening with OS H13 games? Can you load an H9 ok?
-------
Charles

Offline Jimise

• Sr NLG Member
  • Reputation Power: 45
  • Jimise Might someday be someone...Jimise Might someday be someone...Jimise Might someday be someone...Jimise Might someday be someone...
  • NLG
If these games work in your BB1 cpu, they are not compatible with the H13.XX OS, as this OS will not work in the BB1 cpu.
Your games must use the H9.XX OS.  Try that and see what happens.
Hi guys,

I've successfully loaded and run 7 games on my NXT2.  Latest BIOS, 2GB RAM, MIS SJUR chip, 19 inch Kristel monitor connected DVI.  Monitor settings reset.  When I'm attempting to do a clear, that process always runs fine.  When I try to load Great Eagle 2 or Gorilla Chief with 13.31, I get what's in the screenshot and it won't move forward.  Both games work on my NXT1.  I know, not all games that work on NXT1 are compatible with NXT2, but since these are G+ 5x4, shouldn't these run fine on my NXT2 MPU?

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks,
Jason

Offline Yoeddy1

• Kit addiction expert
  • NLG Support Staff
Using OS 13.51 and genuine WMS CF cards resolved the issue and are running fine now on the NXT2 MPU.  Same games and OS 13.31 run on my NXT1.  GE2 and Gorilla Chief are missing sound and visual features on the NXT1 probably due to the lack of a HDD on the MPU.

Thanks,
Jason

Offline Jimise

• Sr NLG Member
  • Reputation Power: 45
  • Jimise Might someday be someone...Jimise Might someday be someone...Jimise Might someday be someone...Jimise Might someday be someone...
  • NLG
I'm glad you got the problem figured out!
I had always read/heard that the 13.XX didn't work with BB1.
I never really tried it to see for myself!
Learned something new today  :yes:
Thanks Jason!

Offline coolwavepic

• Sr NLG Member
  • NLG
OS H13 works on NXT1 with limitations. Always has. When those games are loaded, the dumb down the animations and sounds. Some of the newer G+ 5x4 (Wizards Spins, Dashing Dolphins) run really slow with horrible frame rate. Wild Frontier used to lock up my NXT1 when getting full screen of Buffalo.
-------
Charles

Cell Phone and Pad Mode

imode wap wap2

NLG Archives

Archives @ newlifegames.net Wayback Machine

Contact Us

NLG Shop 928 754-4147 Email Us 1788 Highway 95 30 BHC City AZ 86442
If you find this site helpful, please consider becoming a Contributing NLG Member with a monthly subscription to help cover the cost of pizza, coffee, aspirin, hosting, and bandwidth.
Contributing Members: get unlimited personal messages, can save topics and replies as drafts,
can post to the Classified ads, get unlimited access to the downloads, and also get this minty badge:

**Subscription Link** (Click Here) **Subscription Link**

If you would rather remain anonymous Thank You or just want to help support the site, please use this "make a donation" button:

From your entire NLG staff, thank you for supporting NLG.

New Life Games LLC 1788 HIGHWAY 95 UNIT 30 BULLHEAD CITY AZ 86442

Newlifegames.com     Newlifegames.net     Newlifegames.org

Newlifegame.com     Newlifegame.net     Newlifegame.org    Newlifegames.us

New Life Games     NewLifeGames  NLG

We Bring new Life to old Games    1-888-NLG-SLOTS

Are all Copyright and Trademarks of New Life Games LLC 1992 - 2022

FAIR USE NOTICE:

This site contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner.
We make such material available in an effort to advance awareness and understanding of the issues involved.
We believe this constitutes a fair use of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law.
In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those
who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes.

For more information please visit: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml
If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use,
you must obtain permission directly from the copyright owner.

The NewLifeGames.com website is optimized for use with Firefox and a minimum screen resolution of 1600 x 900 pixels.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal