New Life Games LLC
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

News:

Welcome to the NewLifeGames.com message forum! 

NLG Site Navigation Menu

Archives of old posts can be found at...... Newlifegames.net/nlg/

Author Topic: Triple Lucky Sevens 5 Reel Machine Problem  (Read 4984 times)

Offline pdburgo

• Contributing NLG Member
  • New NLG Member 3 to 100 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 7
  • pdburgo New User has no influence.
  • NLG
Triple Lucky Sevens 5 Reel Machine Problem
« on: February 17, 2017, 11:35:24 AM »
I have a S2000 Triple Lucky Seven's 5 reel machine. This is a multi denomination machine: 1 cent, 2 cents, 5 cents, 10 cents. In the keychip menu, when I get to player denomination, It won't let me add the 2 cent, 5 cent, or 10 cent player denominations. All the display says is that those buttons are disabled. The player panel, says the button 2, 3, and 4 have no button assigned. I've tried everything I can think of and still can't get it to work.

Also, the bet per lines buttons seem to be working (they spin the reels when pushed) but the bet per line doesn't change.

Really could use some help on this.

Thanks,
Paul

Offline Ken

• Supporting Vendors
  • NLG Member 501 to 10,000 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 142
  • Ken Is an-NLG GOD!Ken Is an-NLG GOD!Ken Is an-NLG GOD!Ken Is an-NLG GOD!Ken Is an-NLG GOD!Ken Is an-NLG GOD!Ken Is an-NLG GOD!Ken Is an-NLG GOD!Ken Is an-NLG GOD!Ken Is an-NLG GOD!Ken Is an-NLG GOD!Ken Is an-NLG GOD!
Re: Triple Lucky Sevens 5 Reel Machine Problem
« Reply #1 on: February 17, 2017, 12:50:31 PM »
Set the game payback percentage first for each denom then go back and set the player to button setting.

Offline pdburgo

• NLG
« Reply #2 on: February 17, 2017, 01:10:57 PM »
I just tried that and that doesn't work either. Question - I power the machine down and replace the base chip with the key chip. Then power the machine on. If I remember, the top 2 lights on the board should come on. That doesn't happen on this machine. Only the top light comes on. Is that correct?

Offline qbert

• Topic Moderator
  • Reputation Power: 184
  • qbert Is an-NLG GOD!qbert Is an-NLG GOD!qbert Is an-NLG GOD!qbert Is an-NLG GOD!qbert Is an-NLG GOD!qbert Is an-NLG GOD!qbert Is an-NLG GOD!qbert Is an-NLG GOD!qbert Is an-NLG GOD!qbert Is an-NLG GOD!qbert Is an-NLG GOD!qbert Is an-NLG GOD!
  • NLG
« Reply #3 on: February 17, 2017, 02:03:21 PM »
There must not be any credits on the machine when you key it.
Are you sure it has zero $$$ on the machine.
If you find this site helpful, please consider making a small donation to help defray the cost of hosting and bandwidth.

Offline pdburgo

• NLG
« Reply #4 on: February 17, 2017, 02:07:14 PM »
I followed this:

S2000 RAM CLEAR/KEY SETUP
1. Power off slot and remove MPU tray
2. Remove SB chip and replace it with CLEAR chip
3. Power on slot and wait for top two amber lights to lite up
4. Power off slot and remove CLEAR chip and reinsert SB chip
5. Leave door open and power on slot
6. Should read “TESTING MEMORY” then alarm sounds with message error “RAM ERROR”
7. Turn RESET key four(4) times and it should read “PRESS TEST SWITCH FOR 2-3 SECONDS”
8. Hold MPU white button and release
9. LED now reads “CLOSE MAIN DOOR” Close main door completely
10. LED now should read “TESTING MEMORY” and when finished you get “CALL ATTENDENT” Message
11. Open main door and alarm should sound
12. Turn reset key 3 times
13. LED should read “MACHINE TYPE MISMATCH”
14. Power off slot and remove MPU and SB chip
15. Insert KEY chip

This is where it goes wrong. 2 lights do not come on. Only the top light comes on. It lets me into the key chi[p menu after i push the white button on the processor, but I'm not convinced that it is letting me change everything that I need to change. The machine is acting like it is not a multi denomination machine.

16. Power on slot and wait for two amber lights to come on
17. Power off slot—remove KEY chip—insert SB chip
18. Power on slot with door open and LED should read “7 KEY CHIP CONFIG”

Offline Jim

• 1-513-984-2201
  • Supporting Vendors
  • Reputation Power: 301
  • Jim Is an-NLG GOD!Jim Is an-NLG GOD!Jim Is an-NLG GOD!Jim Is an-NLG GOD!Jim Is an-NLG GOD!Jim Is an-NLG GOD!Jim Is an-NLG GOD!Jim Is an-NLG GOD!Jim Is an-NLG GOD!Jim Is an-NLG GOD!Jim Is an-NLG GOD!Jim Is an-NLG GOD!
  • NLG
« Reply #5 on: February 17, 2017, 02:12:38 PM »
Paul,  what type of board are you using??   a 1270 board will put the top amber LED on first, then about twenty seconds or so the next amber LED will come on.     depending on the chips on the board, some are not multi-denom compatabile.      and depending on what board you have , may require different clear and key chips.

Jim

Signature:
MIDWEST SLOTS   Selling Quality Slot Machines since 1995.  We service and repair all types of slot machines. Mills, Jennings, Bally EM, 1000/2000 series, Proslot, 6000. IGT  M, M+ ,S,  S+, S-2000,  I-Game,  Universal,  Video Poker, Sigma, Bally Alpha's , Williams-550, DOTS, BBU I don't have a WEB SITE, HOWEVER, I have hundreds of parts and reel strips and glass. If you need something, call or send me a pm. 

Offline pdburgo

• NLG
« Reply #6 on: February 17, 2017, 02:36:15 PM »
I believe its a 1270 board. As I said before, when following the pdf:

15. Insert KEY chip

This is where it goes wrong. 2 lights do not come on. Only the top light comes on. It lets me into the key chi[p menu after i push the white button on the processor, but I'm not convinced that it is letting me change everything that I need to change. The machine is acting like it is not a multi denomination machine.

16. Power on slot and wait for two amber lights to come on
17. Power off slot—remove KEY chip—insert SB chip
18. Power on slot with door open and LED should read “7 KEY CHIP CONFIG”

Two amber lights never come on, only the top green light on the board comes on. I'm using a key 45 chip. Is this the wrong chip?

Offline Jim

• 1-513-984-2201
  • Supporting Vendors
  • Reputation Power: 301
  • Jim Is an-NLG GOD!Jim Is an-NLG GOD!Jim Is an-NLG GOD!Jim Is an-NLG GOD!Jim Is an-NLG GOD!Jim Is an-NLG GOD!Jim Is an-NLG GOD!Jim Is an-NLG GOD!Jim Is an-NLG GOD!Jim Is an-NLG GOD!Jim Is an-NLG GOD!Jim Is an-NLG GOD!
  • NLG
« Reply #7 on: February 17, 2017, 02:41:13 PM »
1270 board will have it in writing down at the bottom left corner.   also might have a green varta battery halfway up the left side of the board.    you need a 224 clear chip for that board.

Signature:
MIDWEST SLOTS   Selling Quality Slot Machines since 1995.  We service and repair all types of slot machines. Mills, Jennings, Bally EM, 1000/2000 series, Proslot, 6000. IGT  M, M+ ,S,  S+, S-2000,  I-Game,  Universal,  Video Poker, Sigma, Bally Alpha's , Williams-550, DOTS, BBU I don't have a WEB SITE, HOWEVER, I have hundreds of parts and reel strips and glass. If you need something, call or send me a pm. 

Offline pdburgo

• NLG
« Reply #8 on: February 17, 2017, 03:11:51 PM »
It is a 1270 board and I have the 224 clear chip. I cleared the machine, put the base chip back in, went through the reset procedures got back to machine type mismatch.

I power down the machine and put in the key chip (45), then power the machine back up. The only light that comes on at that point is the top green light on the processor board. The top 2 amber lights never come on.

I powered the machine down, put the base chip back in and I can get to the key chip menu if I press the white button on the processor board, but I don't think that it's the full menu.

Should I get a difference key chip, and if so, which one?

Offline Ken

• Supporting Vendors
  • Ken Is an-NLG GOD!Ken Is an-NLG GOD!Ken Is an-NLG GOD!Ken Is an-NLG GOD!Ken Is an-NLG GOD!Ken Is an-NLG GOD!Ken Is an-NLG GOD!Ken Is an-NLG GOD!Ken Is an-NLG GOD!Ken Is an-NLG GOD!Ken Is an-NLG GOD!Ken Is an-NLG GOD!
« Reply #9 on: February 17, 2017, 03:16:44 PM »
Install the 224 .. install board and power machine on.

The top 4 lights on the MPU will come on. Sometimes this could take 30 - 40 seconds. Then power off and remove board. A 50x board only the top 2 lights come on.

Install the 45 .. install board and power machine on.

The top 4 lights on the MPU will come on. This usually happens within a few seconds. Then power off and remove board. A 50x board only the top 2 lights come on.

Install the base chip and then set the machine up.

If you are going to do the multi-denom with a touch pad then the denom percentages have to be set before setting button assignments.

Offline pdburgo

• NLG
« Reply #10 on: February 17, 2017, 03:20:16 PM »
I've done all of that.

What is happening is after I power down and put the 45 key chip in, the only light that comes on is the top green light. The other lights never come on.

Offline Ken

• Supporting Vendors
« Reply #11 on: February 17, 2017, 03:22:12 PM »
Sounds like a bad 45 key chip since it isn't completing the process .. if the board was working before hand.

Offline ianmcneil68

• Reputation Power: 48
  • ianmcneil68 Might someday be someone...ianmcneil68 Might someday be someone...ianmcneil68 Might someday be someone...ianmcneil68 Might someday be someone...
  • NLG
« Reply #12 on: February 18, 2017, 02:06:40 PM »
I've had this problem before and it ended up being a poor connection between the MPU and the backplane. If I pushed in on the MPU while booting all worked well. I can't promise that this is the problem, just relaying my personal experience with a similar issue.
My job keeps interfering with my hobbies.

Offline pdburgo

• NLG
« Reply #13 on: February 19, 2017, 04:20:38 AM »
Talked to Jim at bettor slots and he said I need a RBK-1 chip. Does anyone know where to put this chip? What is the procedure for getting into the key chip menu?

Offline rbeby

• Reputation Power: 2
  • rbeby New User has no influence.
  • NLG
« Reply #14 on: February 19, 2017, 07:45:17 AM »
This is what I have used, I got the RBK00001 chip with my slot.

Offline pdburgo

• NLG
« Reply #15 on: February 24, 2017, 12:26:12 PM »
Got my RBK-1 chip from Jim at bettor slots today. Thanks to rbeby for the instructions.....Now I can select 1 cent, 2 cent, 5 cent and 10 cents, but there is another issue with this machine.

The buttons for the number of lines played work and change how many lines are chosen to play, but the bet per line buttons do not change the bet per line chosen. They do spin the reels, but only at 1 per line.

Is there a setting for this in the keychip menu? I've looked but didn't see anything that I thought would affect this. I'm stumped again....lol.

Offline pdburgo

• NLG
« Reply #16 on: February 24, 2017, 02:20:48 PM »
I went back in to look at the keychip menu and found the fix under max bet config. Thanks to everyone who helped with this! I now have another working machine for sale!

Offline therockinelvis

• Capes are not just for Super Hero's
  • Topic Moderator
  • Reputation Power: 173
  • therockinelvis Is an-NLG GOD!therockinelvis Is an-NLG GOD!therockinelvis Is an-NLG GOD!therockinelvis Is an-NLG GOD!therockinelvis Is an-NLG GOD!therockinelvis Is an-NLG GOD!therockinelvis Is an-NLG GOD!therockinelvis Is an-NLG GOD!therockinelvis Is an-NLG GOD!therockinelvis Is an-NLG GOD!therockinelvis Is an-NLG GOD!therockinelvis Is an-NLG GOD!
  • NLG
« Reply #17 on: February 24, 2017, 06:07:39 PM »
Glad you got it. Good Luck with your Slot Sales and maybe help the site with some of the profit
Thank Ya Thank Ya Very Much.

the rockin elvis

Cell Phone and Pad Mode

imode wap wap2

NLG Archives

Archives @ newlifegames.net Wayback Machine

Contact Us

NLG Shop 928 754-4147 Email Us 1788 Highway 95 30 BHC City AZ 86442
If you find this site helpful, please consider becoming a Contributing NLG Member with a monthly subscription to help cover the cost of pizza, coffee, aspirin, hosting, and bandwidth.
Contributing Members: get unlimited personal messages, can save topics and replies as drafts,
can post to the Classified ads, get unlimited access to the downloads, and also get this minty badge:

**Subscription Link** (Click Here) **Subscription Link**

If you would rather remain anonymous Thank You or just want to help support the site, please use this "make a donation" button:

From your entire NLG staff, thank you for supporting NLG.

New Life Games LLC 1788 HIGHWAY 95 UNIT 30 BULLHEAD CITY AZ 86442

Newlifegames.com     Newlifegames.net     Newlifegames.org

Newlifegame.com     Newlifegame.net     Newlifegame.org    Newlifegames.us

New Life Games     NewLifeGames  NLG

We Bring new Life to old Games    1-888-NLG-SLOTS

Are all Copyright and Trademarks of New Life Games LLC 1992 - 2022

FAIR USE NOTICE:

This site contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner.
We make such material available in an effort to advance awareness and understanding of the issues involved.
We believe this constitutes a fair use of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law.
In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those
who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes.

For more information please visit: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml
If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use,
you must obtain permission directly from the copyright owner.

The NewLifeGames.com website is optimized for use with Firefox and a minimum screen resolution of 1600 x 900 pixels.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal