New Life Games LLC
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

News:

Welcome to the NewLifeGames.com message forum! 

NLG Site Navigation Menu

Archives of old posts can be found at...... Newlifegames.net/nlg/

Author Topic: Turn off Max Bet autospin? Double Diamond Deluxe  (Read 6801 times)

Offline rokgpsman

• Resigned NLG Member
  • NLG Member 501 to 10,000 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 278
  • rokgpsman Is an-NLG GOD!rokgpsman Is an-NLG GOD!rokgpsman Is an-NLG GOD!rokgpsman Is an-NLG GOD!rokgpsman Is an-NLG GOD!rokgpsman Is an-NLG GOD!rokgpsman Is an-NLG GOD!rokgpsman Is an-NLG GOD!rokgpsman Is an-NLG GOD!rokgpsman Is an-NLG GOD!rokgpsman Is an-NLG GOD!rokgpsman Is an-NLG GOD!
  • Just a curious observer...
Re: Turn off Max Bet autospin? Double Diamond Deluxe
« Reply #20 on: July 27, 2018, 09:26:40 AM »
try turning 39 off (39-0) with no credits on machine push white button twice, then turn jackpot key until you get 39 in winner paid window.  Push spin button to change from 1 to 0

Interesting. So SP731 chip has a setting for option 39, even though it isn't listed in the PSR for SP731? If true then that's bad that they'd leave that kind of info off the document.

And the wording in PSR for SP1271 about option 39 having the ability to enable autospin after betting 5 credits one at a time is wrong? 

Something fishy with this.  :Scratch-Head:
« Last Edit: July 27, 2018, 10:34:20 AM by rokgpsman »
If you've benefited from this website or been helped by the friendly NLG folks that volunteer their time please make a donation of any amount to help keep the website running. Thanks! Donate Here

Offline Trooper11040

• NLG Member 101 to 250 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 11
  • Trooper11040 New User has no influence.
  • NLG
« Reply #21 on: July 27, 2018, 09:28:37 AM »
I def. do not have an option 39...i looked for it

Offline sixcardmark

• Sr NLG Member
  • Reputation Power: 241
  • sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!
  • NLG
« Reply #22 on: July 27, 2018, 09:31:08 AM »
I cant find option 39 on 731 now, maybe not. :Scratch-Head:   but option 39 is on the diagnostic cards.

Offline rokgpsman

• Resigned NLG Member
  • rokgpsman Is an-NLG GOD!rokgpsman Is an-NLG GOD!rokgpsman Is an-NLG GOD!rokgpsman Is an-NLG GOD!rokgpsman Is an-NLG GOD!rokgpsman Is an-NLG GOD!rokgpsman Is an-NLG GOD!rokgpsman Is an-NLG GOD!rokgpsman Is an-NLG GOD!rokgpsman Is an-NLG GOD!rokgpsman Is an-NLG GOD!rokgpsman Is an-NLG GOD!
« Reply #23 on: July 27, 2018, 09:32:02 AM »
I cant find option 39 on 731 now, maybe not. :Scratch-Head:   but option 39 is on the diagnostic cards.

The cards may have a typo? Or some of the options the cards list may not pertain to some SP chips?

SP731 is an older SP chip, it may not have the same options that later SP chips had.

Either way, would you say that SP1271 will take care of his problem?

Trooper11040 - can you verify that your mpu board is a 10mhz? That's what is needed for using SP1271 chip.
« Last Edit: July 27, 2018, 12:02:43 PM by rokgpsman »
If you've benefited from this website or been helped by the friendly NLG folks that volunteer their time please make a donation of any amount to help keep the website running. Thanks! Donate Here

Offline sixcardmark

• Sr NLG Member
  • sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!
  • NLG
« Reply #24 on: July 27, 2018, 09:37:42 AM »
I can't get a 1271 to do what his is doing now.

Offline rokgpsman

• Resigned NLG Member
« Reply #25 on: July 27, 2018, 09:39:28 AM »
I can't get a 1271 to do what his is doing now.

That's a good thing right? He doesn't want it to autospin after pressing Bet 1 five times.

Is there any other explanation for what his machine is doing, other than the SP731 chip causing it? The dipswitch settings don't say anything about affecting it.

If he replaces the SP chip with SP1271 will he need to do the Clear and Set procedures?

Offline sixcardmark

• Sr NLG Member
  • NLG
« Reply #26 on: July 27, 2018, 09:45:31 AM »
He will have to use the set15 to enable bv and set denom.  NO clear.

Offline Trooper11040

• NLG
« Reply #27 on: July 27, 2018, 09:54:23 AM »
69_D9_AB18_E674_4_ADB_BDD0_F785_A1_AF325_A" border="0 CF946873_A158_466_C_A366_C5_DC991_D2031" border="0

Note: I changed out the buttons (the originals were all cracked)

Offline rokgpsman

• Resigned NLG Member
« Reply #28 on: July 27, 2018, 09:58:55 AM »
That's a 10mhz mpu board, you can see the round blue volume knob on the edge of the board. So SP1271 chip would work in it if you decide to replace it.

Does the front part of the mpu metal tray have a sticker showing the mpu dipswitch settings? If so, can you post a photo of it please?

Offline Trooper11040

• NLG
« Reply #29 on: July 27, 2018, 10:36:20 AM »
That's a 10mhz mpu board, you can see the round blue volume knob on the edge of the board. So SP1271 chip would work in it if you decide to replace it.

Does the front part of the mpu metal tray have a sticker showing the mpu dipswitch settings? If so, can you post a photo of it please?

I just left for work. Will post a photo tonight!

Offline Jim

• 1-513-984-2201
  • Supporting Vendors
  • Reputation Power: 300
  • Jim Is an-NLG GOD!Jim Is an-NLG GOD!Jim Is an-NLG GOD!Jim Is an-NLG GOD!Jim Is an-NLG GOD!Jim Is an-NLG GOD!Jim Is an-NLG GOD!Jim Is an-NLG GOD!Jim Is an-NLG GOD!Jim Is an-NLG GOD!Jim Is an-NLG GOD!Jim Is an-NLG GOD!
  • NLG
« Reply #30 on: July 27, 2018, 10:43:09 AM »
either the picture is different or I'm getting old, and my eyesight is bad, but I don't see a handle on that machine he pictured???

tell me I am right???

Jim

Signature:
MIDWEST SLOTS   Selling Quality Slot Machines since 1995.  We service and repair all types of slot machines. Mills, Jennings, Bally EM, 1000/2000 series, Proslot, 6000. IGT  M, M+ ,S,  S+, S-2000,  I-Game,  Universal,  Video Poker, Sigma, Bally Alpha's , Williams-550, DOTS, BBU I don't have a WEB SITE, HOWEVER, I have hundreds of parts and reel strips and glass. If you need something, call or send me a pm. 

Offline Trooper11040

• NLG
« Reply #31 on: July 27, 2018, 10:43:59 AM »
either the picture is different or I'm getting old, and my eyesight is bad, but I don't see a handle on that machine he pictured???

tell me I am right???

Jim

It has the pull arm

Offline Jim

• 1-513-984-2201
  • Supporting Vendors
  • Jim Is an-NLG GOD!Jim Is an-NLG GOD!Jim Is an-NLG GOD!Jim Is an-NLG GOD!Jim Is an-NLG GOD!Jim Is an-NLG GOD!Jim Is an-NLG GOD!Jim Is an-NLG GOD!Jim Is an-NLG GOD!Jim Is an-NLG GOD!Jim Is an-NLG GOD!Jim Is an-NLG GOD!
  • NLG
« Reply #32 on: July 27, 2018, 10:54:44 AM »
I see it now, hidden in the tire spokes.

Jim

Signature:
MIDWEST SLOTS   Selling Quality Slot Machines since 1995.  We service and repair all types of slot machines. Mills, Jennings, Bally EM, 1000/2000 series, Proslot, 6000. IGT  M, M+ ,S,  S+, S-2000,  I-Game,  Universal,  Video Poker, Sigma, Bally Alpha's , Williams-550, DOTS, BBU I don't have a WEB SITE, HOWEVER, I have hundreds of parts and reel strips and glass. If you need something, call or send me a pm. 

Offline rokgpsman

• Resigned NLG Member
« Reply #33 on: July 27, 2018, 10:55:19 AM »

tell me I am right???

Jim

Must be the angle the photo was taken.

Jim- what's your thinking about this option setting # 39 for autospin? Does it turn on or off the autospin after a player bets max credits by pressing the Bet 1 button several times?   (5 times on this 5cm machine)  Does the PSR for SP1271 have an error?

And on machines with SP731 is that the way it works by default?

Offline rokgpsman

• Resigned NLG Member
« Reply #34 on: July 27, 2018, 11:01:16 AM »
I see it now, hidden in the tire spokes.

Jim

I over-brightened the photo and the handle is more visible now.

Offline Jim

• 1-513-984-2201
  • Supporting Vendors
  • NLG
« Reply #35 on: July 27, 2018, 11:06:05 AM »
I have never seen it. I use 731 on all my S+ machines. I will check into tonight on my test machine.  If the cards say the option is there, then you should be able to cycle through the menu that starts with the numbers 5_0 or 5_1 or 5_2.  once you are in the diagnostic mode( open door and push the white test button one time)  press the bet 1 button until you get to that number in the winners paid window, then use the service button to advance through the menu, each press of the button will advance one setting or option, the menu finishes with the setting of the dip switch settings on the mpu board, typically 1111 in the winners paid window and 0000 in the credits window.   

Jim

Signature:

Offline rokgpsman

• Resigned NLG Member
« Reply #36 on: July 27, 2018, 11:07:49 AM »
He may want to try following your instructions to see if the setting for option # 39 is there, might save the trouble and cost of replacing the SP chip.

Hard to tell from his photo but his mpu dipswitch may only have 1-3 ON, not 1-4 ON as you set yours. Would that possibly be what's doing his problem? He could try setting his mpu dipswitches the same as you do, see if that changes how autospin works. Can always set the dipswitches back to where they were.

« Last Edit: July 27, 2018, 12:05:45 PM by rokgpsman »

Offline sixcardmark

• Sr NLG Member
  • NLG
« Reply #37 on: July 27, 2018, 02:46:56 PM »
the psr for 1271 is incorrect.  Autospin is enabled by default but it does not auto spin reels using the bet 1 button, only the max bet button.  If you disable autospin in option 39 the reels do not spin after pressing max bet. I have setup many 1271 games and have never had the bet 1 button make the reels spin.  The psr also states the dips do nothing, but if you leave #4 enabled certain options do not lite up or can not be changed.

Offline rokgpsman

• Resigned NLG Member
« Reply #38 on: July 27, 2018, 03:44:29 PM »
At this point do you think his machine doing autospin after he presses the Bet 1 button 5 times is because of the SP731 chip and a menu option, or because of the mpu dipswitch settings, or something else (not sure there is anything else that would cause it).

Also, the PSR for SP731 says that the dipswitch lets you select "Fast" or "Normal" game speed. What's this actually do? Could this be what causes the game to autospin when the Bet 1 button is pressed 5 times (to equal max bet), in order to speed up the game? Or is it for something else, like the reels spinning faster or for a shorter time maybe?

I can't tell from his mpu board photo which dipswitches are On and Off.

« Last Edit: July 27, 2018, 04:02:13 PM by rokgpsman »

Offline sixcardmark

• Sr NLG Member
  • NLG
« Reply #39 on: July 27, 2018, 04:04:04 PM »
731 should not do it either.  Autospin is enabled by default on it too I would think, just can't turn it off looks like. If it wasn't enabled it wouldn't spin after pressing max bet.  I have no idea what is going on with his machine.  Maybe it does need cleared.  Could there be something in the 5 coin SS chip causing it?  I have a 9 coin s+ that doesn't do it.

Cell Phone and Pad Mode

imode wap wap2

NLG Archives

Archives @ newlifegames.net Wayback Machine

Contact Us

NLG Shop 928 754-4147 Email Us 1788 Highway 95 30 BHC City AZ 86442
If you find this site helpful, please consider becoming a Contributing NLG Member with a monthly subscription to help cover the cost of pizza, coffee, aspirin, hosting, and bandwidth.
Contributing Members: get unlimited personal messages, can save topics and replies as drafts,
can post to the Classified ads, get unlimited access to the downloads, and also get this minty badge:

**Subscription Link** (Click Here) **Subscription Link**

If you would rather remain anonymous Thank You or just want to help support the site, please use this "make a donation" button:

From your entire NLG staff, thank you for supporting NLG.

New Life Games LLC 1788 HIGHWAY 95 UNIT 30 BULLHEAD CITY AZ 86442

Newlifegames.com     Newlifegames.net     Newlifegames.org

Newlifegame.com     Newlifegame.net     Newlifegame.org    Newlifegames.us

New Life Games     NewLifeGames  NLG

We Bring new Life to old Games    1-888-NLG-SLOTS

Are all Copyright and Trademarks of New Life Games LLC 1992 - 2022

FAIR USE NOTICE:

This site contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner.
We make such material available in an effort to advance awareness and understanding of the issues involved.
We believe this constitutes a fair use of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law.
In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those
who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes.

For more information please visit: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml
If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use,
you must obtain permission directly from the copyright owner.

The NewLifeGames.com website is optimized for use with Firefox and a minimum screen resolution of 1600 x 900 pixels.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal