New Life Games LLC
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

News:

Welcome to the NewLifeGames.com message forum! 

NLG Site Navigation Menu

Archives of old posts can be found at...... Newlifegames.net/nlg/

Author Topic: Double Gold S2000 chip questions  (Read 1531 times)

Offline Mark DeRosa

• New NLG Member 3 to 100 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • Mark DeRosa New User has no influence.
  • NLG
Double Gold S2000 chip questions
« on: October 08, 2018, 02:54:13 PM »
Got a Double Gold S2000 with a 501 board and pretty sure I got the right SB chip (SB100187) and Version chip (VSO11GX1).   If you know I'm wrong please let me know. It's a Single Line, 2 coin.  Not so much luck so far on the GME chips. I've taken a wack at a few (363 doesn't work).  It would be much quicker for me to get my hands on the PSR for the SB chip.  It would be a big help and much appreciated if some kind person on this site could either send me the PSR or just let me know which set of GME chips I need to use.

Thanx,
Mike
« Last Edit: October 08, 2018, 03:12:17 PM by rokgpsman »

Offline rokgpsman

• Resigned NLG Member
  • NLG Member 501 to 10,000 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 278
  • rokgpsman Is an-NLG GOD!rokgpsman Is an-NLG GOD!rokgpsman Is an-NLG GOD!rokgpsman Is an-NLG GOD!rokgpsman Is an-NLG GOD!rokgpsman Is an-NLG GOD!rokgpsman Is an-NLG GOD!rokgpsman Is an-NLG GOD!rokgpsman Is an-NLG GOD!rokgpsman Is an-NLG GOD!rokgpsman Is an-NLG GOD!rokgpsman Is an-NLG GOD!
  • Just a curious observer...
Re: Double Gold S2000 chip questions
« Reply #1 on: October 08, 2018, 03:15:11 PM »
I'm not expert on S2000, but according to this (below) I think the SB100187 chip you have is for the single line 3 coin game??  This chart shows that SB100186 is for the 2 coin single line game,

http://newlifegames.net/igt-game-bible/IGT/IGT-SpinningReel-S2K.htm
If you've benefited from this website or been helped by the friendly NLG folks that volunteer their time please make a donation of any amount to help keep the website running. Thanks! Donate Here

Offline RB

• Sr NLG Member
  • Reputation Power: 352
  • RB Is an-NLG GOD!RB Is an-NLG GOD!RB Is an-NLG GOD!RB Is an-NLG GOD!RB Is an-NLG GOD!RB Is an-NLG GOD!RB Is an-NLG GOD!RB Is an-NLG GOD!RB Is an-NLG GOD!RB Is an-NLG GOD!RB Is an-NLG GOD!RB Is an-NLG GOD!
  • NLG
« Reply #2 on: October 08, 2018, 03:17:31 PM »
SG000363 chips should work fine. Base chip is correct for the 3C game. 100186 is 2C. Version chip is fine too. Be sure you check all chips for proper placement & no bent or broken pins.
Quality doesn't cost. It pays.

Offline RB

• Sr NLG Member
  • RB Is an-NLG GOD!RB Is an-NLG GOD!RB Is an-NLG GOD!RB Is an-NLG GOD!RB Is an-NLG GOD!RB Is an-NLG GOD!RB Is an-NLG GOD!RB Is an-NLG GOD!RB Is an-NLG GOD!RB Is an-NLG GOD!RB Is an-NLG GOD!RB Is an-NLG GOD!
  • NLG
« Reply #3 on: October 08, 2018, 03:19:51 PM »
Post a pic of your MPU with the chips installed.

Offline Mark DeRosa

• NLG
« Reply #4 on: October 08, 2018, 03:28:09 PM »
Wow you guys are fast.   Your right about the base chip I do need the 100186 cuz the 187 is a 3 coin.  Would the 363 be right for the 186 as well? Im gonna have to work out the pic attachment so give me a little time.

Offline qbert

• Topic Moderator
  • Reputation Power: 185
  • qbert Is an-NLG GOD!qbert Is an-NLG GOD!qbert Is an-NLG GOD!qbert Is an-NLG GOD!qbert Is an-NLG GOD!qbert Is an-NLG GOD!qbert Is an-NLG GOD!qbert Is an-NLG GOD!qbert Is an-NLG GOD!qbert Is an-NLG GOD!qbert Is an-NLG GOD!qbert Is an-NLG GOD!
  • NLG
« Reply #5 on: October 08, 2018, 03:31:19 PM »
Yes the 363s will work for both.
If you find this site helpful, please consider making a small donation to help defray the cost of hosting and bandwidth.

Offline rokgpsman

• Resigned NLG Member
  • rokgpsman Is an-NLG GOD!rokgpsman Is an-NLG GOD!rokgpsman Is an-NLG GOD!rokgpsman Is an-NLG GOD!rokgpsman Is an-NLG GOD!rokgpsman Is an-NLG GOD!rokgpsman Is an-NLG GOD!rokgpsman Is an-NLG GOD!rokgpsman Is an-NLG GOD!rokgpsman Is an-NLG GOD!rokgpsman Is an-NLG GOD!rokgpsman Is an-NLG GOD!
« Reply #6 on: October 08, 2018, 03:31:59 PM »
I think the 363 chips are the default (pretty much normal) GME chips for many games. RB can supply you with the correct SB chip if you need one.
If you've benefited from this website or been helped by the friendly NLG folks that volunteer their time please make a donation of any amount to help keep the website running. Thanks! Donate Here

Offline Mark DeRosa

• NLG
« Reply #7 on: October 08, 2018, 03:51:29 PM »
Tried logging in on my phone and sending a pic but I'm not sure it went through.   So let me change the base chip and than run a few different 363''s through (got plenty of 801's).  Will keep trying to post a pic.  Need to work that though.  You guys are amazing and this is a real break thru for me to finally get on page with you.

Offline RB

• Sr NLG Member
  • NLG
« Reply #8 on: October 08, 2018, 04:01:25 PM »
Pics are limited to 1mb in size. The pic you're trying to post may be too large.

Offline Mark DeRosa

• NLG
« Reply #9 on: October 08, 2018, 04:23:58 PM »
Here’s the image!  Had to download an app to resize

Offline rokgpsman

• Resigned NLG Member
« Reply #10 on: October 08, 2018, 04:27:17 PM »
Does the machine work at all, just doesn't play sounds or gives incorrect payouts? What's it doing and not doing?

Offline Mark DeRosa

• NLG
« Reply #11 on: October 08, 2018, 04:31:10 PM »
Everything works ok its just the payouts that are off and of course the the coin amount.   How ever we fixed that with the right SB. I haven't been able to get back to that particular machine just yet but Im sure the right SB is the answer for the 2 coin 3 coin issue.  the 363's work OK Im just not getting the right payouts.

Offline Mark DeRosa

• NLG
« Reply #12 on: October 08, 2018, 05:01:46 PM »
Ok here’s a pic of a payout.  The coin is right now cuz I replaced the 187 SB with the 186 now I must confesse that I’m not sure what I’m looking at ?  4 credits on a Nickle but the belly glass says $10 (comb of any 3 ) maybe you can help me here cuz I don’t see a right payout?

Offline Mark DeRosa

• NLG
« Reply #13 on: October 08, 2018, 05:06:01 PM »
Sorry hers the pic

Offline mvco

• NLG Member 251 to 500 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 26
  • mvco New User barely matters.mvco New User barely matters.
  • NLG
« Reply #14 on: October 08, 2018, 05:12:33 PM »
Your 5 cent denomination does not match those high payouts on the glass.  Must be for a higher denom.  I would figure out what denomination matches your glass.  Or, get a regular set of glass that shows payouts in credits, not dollar amounts.  That is your mismatch.

Offline Mark DeRosa

• NLG
« Reply #15 on: October 08, 2018, 05:16:27 PM »
Sounds like a winner to me.   Can't tell you how much I appreciate your help.  I'm all by my lonesome here and its great to have a sounding board and some help to get confirmation and sane adjustments. Got plenty of glass but the easy way out is to find the right denom.  tnx again.

Offline RB

• Sr NLG Member
  • NLG
« Reply #16 on: October 08, 2018, 05:22:15 PM »
That's $5 denom glass. I think I have some regular glass if you need it. I'm pretty sure it's round top. I've seen different reel strips than standard used in Double Gold high denom but I believe it was for a 1 credit version. Even at $5 yours isn't paying right. 3 mixed sevens would be 40 credits with 2 credits bet at $5 so there's still an issue. I'm guessing the strips.

Offline Mark DeRosa

• NLG
« Reply #17 on: October 08, 2018, 05:32:01 PM »
Wow thats not very encouraging.  I'm not sure how it got set up that way but that's the way it was set up when it came into the shop.  I've had to find a CPU for it and the Chips and now it looks like I've got to look through a mountain of glass and a sea of strips.   Yeow.    It might be more financially feasible for my time to just get some strips but whats a poor guy gotta do to make sure the strips are gonna be the right ones?  theres gotta be some documentation on what payout on the chip is paired up with what Strips?

Offline RB

• Sr NLG Member
  • NLG
« Reply #18 on: October 08, 2018, 05:39:13 PM »
Your strips should look like the ones pictured for SB100186, 187. Multi line strips will be different.

Offline Mark DeRosa

• NLG
« Reply #19 on: October 08, 2018, 05:48:42 PM »
Yea this what I have ,  800’s instead of your 700’s ???? Let me do some rummaging and see if I can come up with some 700’s if not would I be able to get them from you?

Cell Phone and Pad Mode

imode wap wap2

NLG Archives

Archives @ newlifegames.net Wayback Machine

Contact Us

NLG Shop 928 754-4147 Email Us 1788 Highway 95 30 BHC City AZ 86442
If you find this site helpful, please consider becoming a Contributing NLG Member with a monthly subscription to help cover the cost of pizza, coffee, aspirin, hosting, and bandwidth.
Contributing Members: get unlimited personal messages, can save topics and replies as drafts,
can post to the Classified ads, get unlimited access to the downloads, and also get this minty badge:

**Subscription Link** (Click Here) **Subscription Link**

If you would rather remain anonymous Thank You or just want to help support the site, please use this "make a donation" button:

From your entire NLG staff, thank you for supporting NLG.

New Life Games LLC 1788 HIGHWAY 95 UNIT 30 BULLHEAD CITY AZ 86442

Newlifegames.com     Newlifegames.net     Newlifegames.org

Newlifegame.com     Newlifegame.net     Newlifegame.org    Newlifegames.us

New Life Games     NewLifeGames  NLG

We Bring new Life to old Games    1-888-NLG-SLOTS

Are all Copyright and Trademarks of New Life Games LLC 1992 - 2022

FAIR USE NOTICE:

This site contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner.
We make such material available in an effort to advance awareness and understanding of the issues involved.
We believe this constitutes a fair use of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law.
In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those
who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes.

For more information please visit: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml
If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use,
you must obtain permission directly from the copyright owner.

The NewLifeGames.com website is optimized for use with Firefox and a minimum screen resolution of 1600 x 900 pixels.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal