New Life Games LLC
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

News:

Welcome to the NewLifeGames.com message forum! 

NLG Site Navigation Menu

Archives of old posts can be found at...... Newlifegames.net/nlg/

Author Topic: S+ Tournament Questions  (Read 1861 times)

Offline CasEmpress

• New NLG Member 3 to 100 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • CasEmpress New User has no influence.
  • NLG
S+ Tournament Questions
« on: August 29, 2014, 02:29:09 PM »
Hello.        Thanks for your help in advance.
I have two S+ with the tournament option and I know how to enable this mode, but I don't know how to find the others options.   For example, what do the option 21, 23, 24....40 mean?    Can you help me with this?      May be there is a file for these settings because I've been looking in some manuals and there is no information about it....

Thanks.
« Last Edit: August 30, 2014, 01:12:12 PM by Ron (r273) »

Offline CasEmpress

• NLG
IGT S+ Tournaments Settings
« Reply #1 on: August 29, 2014, 03:55:16 PM »
Hi.   
I have 2 machines IGT S+ and I wanted to set them for a tournament.     I know how to get the tournaments mode but are missing some settings like  the tournaments time for example, I can not change the defaults (500), and there more options......I would like to know how to use them.    If someone has these settings, help me please....
Thanks in advance.

Offline foster

• The S2000 Guru
  • Sr NLG Member
  • NLG Member 251 to 500 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 29
  • foster New User barely matters.foster New User barely matters.
Re: S+ Tournament Questions
« Reply #2 on: August 29, 2014, 04:41:25 PM »
Here it is from the SP830 Program Summary Report which is the same as other Tournament SP chips
Also if you do not want it in tournament mode you can turn it off but you will need the Coin handling hardware first

While the game is in tournament mode you will have high payback like 200-1000%.

Most Tournament game chips (SP)  and Tournament (ST) work in regular mode as well.
Just depending on your ST chip the normal payback will be like 90-92%.

Tournament Mode <0> [20] This page is displayed only if the tournament mode option (game type 0/14) is requested at the time the data chip is produced, and if no credits are accumulated on the credit meter from a non-tournament game.  Enable {1} or disable {0} the tournament mode.

Initial Credit <0> [21] This page is displayed only if the tournament mode is enabled.  Determines the initial amount of credits given to a tournament player.  The maximum amount is 9,999.  The default is 2,500.

Autobet Selection <0> [23] This page is displayed only if the tournament mode is enabled.  Enable {1} or disable {0} the autobet option.  If enabled, the game will automatically wager the maximum allowable bet at the beginning of each game.

Autospin Selection <0> [24] This page is displayed only if the tournament mode is enabled.  Enable {1} or disable {0} the autospin selection.  If enabled, the game will automatically spin the reels once the maximum bet is reached.

Jackpot Lamp Flash <0> [26] This page is displayed only if the tournament mode is enabled.  The options are:  flash 3 seconds after the top award is hit {0}, flash 15 seconds after the top award is hit {1}, flash during the time it takes to pay the top award {2}, or flash while paying any win {3}.

Tournament Time Display Option <0> [27] This page is displayed only if the tournament mode is enabled, and the game play type is the combined time and credit play.  Enables/disables the display of the time remaining for tournament play.  0 = the time display will alternate with the amount of available credits in the Credits window.  1 = only credits appear in the Credits window.

Variable Tournament Credit Pay Out Rate <0> [28] This page is displayed only if the tournament mode is enabled.  Determines the speed at which credits are awarded to the player.  The number of credits paid per second is shown in the Credits window.  The rage is 0 to 200 in increments of 10.  If set to 0, the total win amount is paid at once rather than in increments.

Start Tournament Time Limit <0> [40] This page is displayed only if the tournament mode is enabled.  Determines the initial amount of time given to the player for the period prior to the break.  Press the self test switch to select the digit appearing in the Credits window that is being changed, and press the Spin Reels player switch to modify the digit's value.  The maximum time limit is 9959 (99 minutes, 59 seconds).

Pause Time Limit <0> [41] This page is displayed only if the tournament mode is enabled.  Determines the amount of time the tournament pauses for the break period.  Press the self test switch to select the digit in the Credits window that is being changed, and press the Spin Reels player switch to modify the digit's value.  The maximum time limit is 9959 (99 minutes, 59 seconds).

End Time Limit <0> [42] This page is displayed only if the tournament mode is enabled.  Determines the amount of time given to the player for the final tournament period following the break.  Press the self test switch to select the digit in the Credits window that is being changed, and press the Spin Reels player switch to modify the digit's value.  The maximum time limit is 9959 (99 minutes, 59 seconds).
Coca-Cola and Slot Machine Addict

If you find this site helpful
Please Consider Making a Donation to help defray the cost of hosting and bandwidth. OR Subscribe to NLG

Offline knagl

• Kevin
  • NLG Site Administrator
  • NLG Member 501 to 10,000 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 168
  • knagl Is an-NLG GOD!knagl Is an-NLG GOD!knagl Is an-NLG GOD!knagl Is an-NLG GOD!knagl Is an-NLG GOD!knagl Is an-NLG GOD!knagl Is an-NLG GOD!knagl Is an-NLG GOD!knagl Is an-NLG GOD!knagl Is an-NLG GOD!knagl Is an-NLG GOD!knagl Is an-NLG GOD!
Re: IGT S+ Tournaments Settings
« Reply #3 on: August 29, 2014, 04:49:37 PM »
Edited to add:  I merged the duplicate topics together, and saw that Foster had already addressed most of your questions before I made the below post.

The Program Summary Report (PSR) for the SP chip in your machine explains how to change the tournament settings.  If you can tell us what SP chip(s) you have, we can get you the correct PSR.

How to determine the SP and/or SS chip in your machine
If you find this site helpful, please consider making a small donation to help defray the cost of hosting and bandwidth.

Please do not PM me for support or "how to" requests -- please post your request in the forum so that everyone may assist you and everyone can benefit from the answer to your question!  Thanks! :)

Offline CasEmpress

• NLG
« Reply #4 on: August 30, 2014, 06:23:08 AM »
Thanks so much Foster, this is the information I was looking for.    Actually I looked at some manuals that I got about these machines and I could get nothing.      Thanks knagl as well, I looked for the SP chip and this is: Game Type 14, SP1148, SS0062 Reel prom.         Thanks all of you and this great web page, I know how to find this information.   I will write later for you to know how I was in my little tournament jaja.....

Thank you too much.

Offline knagl

• Kevin
  • NLG Site Administrator
  • NLG Member 501 to 10,000 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 168
  • knagl Is an-NLG GOD!knagl Is an-NLG GOD!knagl Is an-NLG GOD!knagl Is an-NLG GOD!knagl Is an-NLG GOD!knagl Is an-NLG GOD!knagl Is an-NLG GOD!knagl Is an-NLG GOD!knagl Is an-NLG GOD!knagl Is an-NLG GOD!knagl Is an-NLG GOD!knagl Is an-NLG GOD!
« Reply #5 on: August 30, 2014, 11:18:19 AM »
Well, I unfortunately don't have the PSR for the SP1148 chip or I'd be happy to send it to you.  :(

Also, since you have a tournament chip, instead of it being an SS chip, it's a ST chip -- so you have ST0062, which sounds like a valid tournament chip number, but I don't have any information about that chip either, unfortunately.  Can you tell us what game theme you have in that machine that uses the ST0062 chip?  (ie. "Red White and Blue", "Double Diamond", "Sizzling 7s", etc.)
If you find this site helpful, please consider making a small donation to help defray the cost of hosting and bandwidth.

Please do not PM me for support or "how to" requests -- please post your request in the forum so that everyone may assist you and everyone can benefit from the answer to your question!  Thanks! :)

Offline CasEmpress

• NLG
« Reply #6 on: August 30, 2014, 01:02:41 PM »
Well,  The game theme is Quarterama.    The information from Foster coincide with the options of this machine,  Thank you so much again.
Best regards.

Cell Phone and Pad Mode

imode wap wap2

NLG Archives

Archives @ newlifegames.net Wayback Machine

Contact Us

NLG Shop 928 754-4147 Email Us 1788 Highway 95 30 BHC City AZ 86442
If you find this site helpful, please consider becoming a Contributing NLG Member with a monthly subscription to help cover the cost of pizza, coffee, aspirin, hosting, and bandwidth.
Contributing Members: get unlimited personal messages, can save topics and replies as drafts,
can post to the Classified ads, get unlimited access to the downloads, and also get this minty badge:

**Subscription Link** (Click Here) **Subscription Link**

If you would rather remain anonymous Thank You or just want to help support the site, please use this "make a donation" button:

From your entire NLG staff, thank you for supporting NLG.

New Life Games LLC 1788 HIGHWAY 95 UNIT 30 BULLHEAD CITY AZ 86442

Newlifegames.com     Newlifegames.net     Newlifegames.org

Newlifegame.com     Newlifegame.net     Newlifegame.org    Newlifegames.us

New Life Games     NewLifeGames  NLG

We Bring new Life to old Games    1-888-NLG-SLOTS

Are all Copyright and Trademarks of New Life Games LLC 1992 - 2022

FAIR USE NOTICE:

This site contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner.
We make such material available in an effort to advance awareness and understanding of the issues involved.
We believe this constitutes a fair use of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law.
In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those
who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes.

For more information please visit: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml
If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use,
you must obtain permission directly from the copyright owner.

The NewLifeGames.com website is optimized for use with Firefox and a minimum screen resolution of 1600 x 900 pixels.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal