New Life Games LLC
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

News:

Welcome to the NewLifeGames.com message forum! 

NLG Site Navigation Menu

Archives of old posts can be found at...... Newlifegames.net/nlg/

Author Topic: Currency Discrep  (Read 791 times)

Offline irascible51

• New NLG Member 3 to 100 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 6
  • irascible51 New User has no influence.
  • NLG
Currency Discrep
« on: March 08, 2021, 12:37:29 PM »

I erroneously hit the Cash Out button on my Texas Tea (maybe I should be on the validator page) machine.  Yes, it now was looking for an attendant or I couldn't play any more (error).    So yup, I had to do the Clear Chip (224) routine.    Cleared that problem but now my bill validator is looking for Euro's.   How do I get back to Yankee Dollars (with apologies do the Andrew Sisters drinkin Rum and Coca Cola).  ?
Thank you all,

B. Petersen           irascible51

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zGxL2uNr7bk&list=RDzGxL2uNr7bk&start_radio=1
« Last Edit: March 08, 2021, 05:16:19 PM by shortrackskater »

Offline Tilt

• Topic Moderator
  • NLG Member 501 to 10,000 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 386
  • Tilt Is an-NLG GOD!Tilt Is an-NLG GOD!Tilt Is an-NLG GOD!Tilt Is an-NLG GOD!Tilt Is an-NLG GOD!Tilt Is an-NLG GOD!Tilt Is an-NLG GOD!Tilt Is an-NLG GOD!Tilt Is an-NLG GOD!Tilt Is an-NLG GOD!Tilt Is an-NLG GOD!Tilt Is an-NLG GOD!
Re: Currency Discrep
« Reply #1 on: March 08, 2021, 06:07:51 PM »
You put a S2000 clear chip in an I-game and it cleared it?  I haven't tried it, but I'm a bit surprised if it worked.   If it said Handpay required all you had to do is turn the jackpot reset key.  Too late now, but for when it happens again. 

You'll need to key it to set the currency back to USD $ and will probably also want to set up your payout devices and credit limits as desired too.

Offline irascible51

• NLG
« Reply #2 on: March 09, 2021, 06:17:16 AM »
Hi Tilt,

Well, it didn't seem to give me the option unless it was going to take a series of steps.   I tried whatever was available cause I tried the key switch.
     Then I just got the confetti screen from the IVC00024.   Now where do I go from there.   Maybe I'll try the other clear chip (I forget the clear chip that I used on my GameKing (which gave a few options other than just confetti).
Thanks,
R.H. Petersen

Yeah, I tried everything from my list from my key switch to try and correct the "Cash Out" that would take anything in validator. 
« Last Edit: April 30, 2021, 11:43:03 AM by shortrackskater »

Offline irascible51

• NLG
« Reply #3 on: April 30, 2021, 10:18:51 AM »
Hello friends,

I'm still struggling with the currency discrepancy (maybe I'm on the wrong "Topics" menu here.....apologies) but I'm still stuck on the validator looking for Euros.   I found the menu for the list of currencies but can't get the type from Euro to U.S. Dollars.   Just get errors.  Tried a number of Clear Chips (which one would give me the best chance of changing currencies?)   

Thanks all here,
Mr. Robert P.   irascible51
Au Sable Forks,  NY
« Last Edit: April 30, 2021, 11:43:38 AM by shortrackskater »

Offline RB

• Sr NLG Member
  • Reputation Power: 351
  • RB Is an-NLG GOD!RB Is an-NLG GOD!RB Is an-NLG GOD!RB Is an-NLG GOD!RB Is an-NLG GOD!RB Is an-NLG GOD!RB Is an-NLG GOD!RB Is an-NLG GOD!RB Is an-NLG GOD!RB Is an-NLG GOD!RB Is an-NLG GOD!RB Is an-NLG GOD!
  • NLG
« Reply #4 on: April 30, 2021, 12:04:18 PM »
Use a Key 22 or 40. Clear everything then set it up for US dollars in the key chip menu.
Quality doesn't cost. It pays.

Offline irascible51

• NLG
« Reply #5 on: April 30, 2021, 02:03:28 PM »
Thanks Ron,
I'll try these. 
Robert P.
« Last Edit: May 01, 2021, 08:10:30 AM by shortrackskater »

Offline irascible51

• NLG
« Reply #6 on: May 02, 2021, 01:41:26 PM »
Greetings today,

Opens with "Screen  Test" as usual.   Then offers (repeatedly) "Pending Tilts" errors.    Still at the 40 Chip.

S2000 Texas Tea                                                                                                           

Bob P.
« Last Edit: May 02, 2021, 03:17:17 PM by Tilt »

Offline Tilt

• Topic Moderator
  • Reputation Power: 386
  • Tilt Is an-NLG GOD!Tilt Is an-NLG GOD!Tilt Is an-NLG GOD!Tilt Is an-NLG GOD!Tilt Is an-NLG GOD!Tilt Is an-NLG GOD!Tilt Is an-NLG GOD!Tilt Is an-NLG GOD!Tilt Is an-NLG GOD!Tilt Is an-NLG GOD!Tilt Is an-NLG GOD!Tilt Is an-NLG GOD!
« Reply #7 on: May 02, 2021, 03:23:52 PM »
It's an I-game.  S2000's are spinning reel slots.

When you replace the Base chip with the Key chip and turn the machine on it should come up with a menu.  From that menu answer yes to all the questions.  When it's done put the base chip back in and you'll get a RAM error followed by a EEPROM error.  Just turn the jackpot reset key a few times and follow the onscreen instructions.  Once you get past those two errors it will come up with the Keychip menu.

Offline irascible51

• NLG
« Reply #8 on: May 02, 2021, 04:00:47 PM »

Thanks "Tilt" I'll get back to this tomorrow.    Good to know now what actually this type of machine.

Robert P.

Cell Phone and Pad Mode

imode wap wap2

NLG Archives

Archives @ newlifegames.net Wayback Machine

Contact Us

NLG Shop 928 754-4147 Email Us 1788 Highway 95 30 BHC City AZ 86442
If you find this site helpful, please consider becoming a Contributing NLG Member with a monthly subscription to help cover the cost of pizza, coffee, aspirin, hosting, and bandwidth.
Contributing Members: get unlimited personal messages, can save topics and replies as drafts,
can post to the Classified ads, get unlimited access to the downloads, and also get this minty badge:

**Subscription Link** (Click Here) **Subscription Link**

If you would rather remain anonymous Thank You or just want to help support the site, please use this "make a donation" button:

From your entire NLG staff, thank you for supporting NLG.

New Life Games LLC 1788 HIGHWAY 95 UNIT 30 BULLHEAD CITY AZ 86442

Newlifegames.com     Newlifegames.net     Newlifegames.org

Newlifegame.com     Newlifegame.net     Newlifegame.org    Newlifegames.us

New Life Games     NewLifeGames  NLG

We Bring new Life to old Games    1-888-NLG-SLOTS

Are all Copyright and Trademarks of New Life Games LLC 1992 - 2022

FAIR USE NOTICE:

This site contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner.
We make such material available in an effort to advance awareness and understanding of the issues involved.
We believe this constitutes a fair use of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law.
In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those
who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes.

For more information please visit: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml
If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use,
you must obtain permission directly from the copyright owner.

The NewLifeGames.com website is optimized for use with Firefox and a minimum screen resolution of 1600 x 900 pixels.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal