New Life Games LLC
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

News:

Welcome to the NewLifeGames.com message forum! 

NLG Site Navigation Menu

Archives of old posts can be found at...... Newlifegames.net/nlg/

Author Topic: I-GAME enabling printer/TITO  (Read 1455 times)

Offline 61Wally

• Contributing NLG Member
  • NLG Member 501 to 10,000 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 53
  • 61Wally Is on the verge of being accepted.61Wally Is on the verge of being accepted.61Wally Is on the verge of being accepted.61Wally Is on the verge of being accepted.61Wally Is on the verge of being accepted.
  • NLG
I-GAME enabling printer/TITO
« on: January 05, 2022, 04:30:58 AM »
Happy New Year to ALL. I’m trying to enable the printer and add TITO to my “MYSTICAL MERMAID” game. I key chipped (Key 40) after 0 credits. Now when I attempt  to program the machine, I get this display, (pictures attached). The ONLY thing I can do is return to game. The other options are not highlighted for me to make changes. If I exit, I get these other messages (In pictures). Any idea what I’ve done wrong, or doing wrong?

Offline RB

• Sr NLG Member
  • Reputation Power: 351
  • RB Is an-NLG GOD!RB Is an-NLG GOD!RB Is an-NLG GOD!RB Is an-NLG GOD!RB Is an-NLG GOD!RB Is an-NLG GOD!RB Is an-NLG GOD!RB Is an-NLG GOD!RB Is an-NLG GOD!RB Is an-NLG GOD!RB Is an-NLG GOD!RB Is an-NLG GOD!
  • NLG
Re: I-GAME enabling printer/TITO
« Reply #1 on: January 05, 2022, 05:51:17 AM »
Try clearing the ram ram before attempting the key chip option and it should allow you to make changes.

https://newlifegames.com/nlg/index.php?topic=883.0

https://newlifegames.com/nlg/index.php?topic=4402.0
Quality doesn't cost. It pays.

Offline 61Wally

• 61Wally Is on the verge of being accepted.61Wally Is on the verge of being accepted.61Wally Is on the verge of being accepted.61Wally Is on the verge of being accepted.61Wally Is on the verge of being accepted.
  • NLG
« Reply #2 on: January 05, 2022, 08:13:16 AM »
OMG, FANTASTIC information. I have All the clear/Key chips, I’ve been told to stay away from the #22 because of lock-ups, and use a #40 instead. I will try the #22 and follow these instructions, and, give some feedback. Thanks again.

Offline RB

• Sr NLG Member
  • Reputation Power: 351
  • RB Is an-NLG GOD!RB Is an-NLG GOD!RB Is an-NLG GOD!RB Is an-NLG GOD!RB Is an-NLG GOD!RB Is an-NLG GOD!RB Is an-NLG GOD!RB Is an-NLG GOD!RB Is an-NLG GOD!RB Is an-NLG GOD!RB Is an-NLG GOD!RB Is an-NLG GOD!
  • NLG
« Reply #3 on: January 05, 2022, 08:28:08 AM »
40 is a replacement for the 22. Either should work or just use a 17/37 for key only functions (no clear).
Quality doesn't cost. It pays.

Offline 61Wally

• NLG
« Reply #4 on: January 05, 2022, 08:49:03 AM »
Ok, I tried the #22 chip, NO SMOKE. When I went through the procedure, I ended up with the same results (pictures attached). The options are there for me to perform, but they are not highlighted. The Only thing that I can do is Utilize the (Yellow) exit menu. The others won’t allow me to do anything with that No Tilt message. Any suggestions, Gasoline?

Offline 61Wally

• NLG
« Reply #5 on: January 05, 2022, 08:17:10 PM »
OK, Here’s the latest information I have, I put the board in another machine, cleared it with a Key#40. When I installed it in my cabinet I have this message error on the screen. I would like to get any suggestions as what the next step(s) would be. Thanks again for all the feedback.

Offline sixcardmark

• Sr NLG Member
  • Reputation Power: 240
  • sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!
  • NLG
« Reply #6 on: January 05, 2022, 08:57:46 PM »
You need to key chip it now and set up the machine.

Offline 61Wally

• NLG
« Reply #7 on: January 05, 2022, 09:09:06 PM »
Ok, ? I have is when I key chip it again on my machine do I need to click YES on all 3 green bars or can I just do the key chip one?

Offline sixcardmark

• Sr NLG Member
  • sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!
  • NLG
« Reply #8 on: January 05, 2022, 09:12:17 PM »
Just the key chip one.

Offline 61Wally

• NLG
« Reply #9 on: January 05, 2022, 11:05:20 PM »
THANK YOU SO MUCH SIR, I will give it a try and reply to the Forum. I really appreciate your Fast response.

Offline 61Wally

• NLG
« Reply #10 on: January 06, 2022, 06:41:24 AM »
“Back to Square One”. I tried doing a clear of the 3rd one down (key after reboot). That took me back to the last picture I sent, No Change. So I tried the 1st and 3rd choices of rebooting, No Change. Well, I cleared All 3 and now I’m ready to start drinking again! The display is back to my original complaint, The display shows the key chip menu but the 3 options are not HIGHLIGHTED,only the Yellow exit key chip menu. So something is definitely wrong with this machine. Could It possibly be the little 8 pin RAM on the Motherboard that is changed out when a person uses multiple games (MPU boards) on one machine? My neighbor does that, so She doesn’t have to keep resetting her machine, Just change MPU & chip, and start playing. The board worked great in my friends machine after it was set-up. I’m writing a novel on this one for future reference. There again any suggestions on my next steps to take?

Offline sixcardmark

• Sr NLG Member
  • NLG
« Reply #11 on: January 06, 2022, 09:53:30 AM »
The boxes would be gray if they were not "highlighted" as you call it.

Offline 61Wally

• NLG
« Reply #12 on: January 06, 2022, 10:05:18 AM »
That’s what’s weird, They are blue But, the gray box that’s showing No tilts, I’ve never seen before. I believe that’s interfering with me being able to utilize the blue option buttons. I’ve done the screen calibration, so it’s just got me baffled.

Offline sixcardmark

• Sr NLG Member
  • NLG
« Reply #13 on: January 06, 2022, 10:09:27 AM »
That’s what’s weird, They are blue But, the gray box that’s showing No tilts, I’ve never seen before. I believe that’s interfering with me being able to utilize the blue option buttons. I’ve done the screen calibration, so it’s just got me baffled.
That is what that screen is supposed to look like.

Offline 61Wally

• NLG
« Reply #14 on: January 06, 2022, 04:06:29 PM »
Any idea why it doesn’t do anything when I touch the screen on this icons?
The Yellow, “ exit key chip “ is brighter and allows me to exit the key chip menu.

Offline rickhunter

• Sr NLG Member
  • Reputation Power: 446
  • rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!
  • I Void Warranties.
« Reply #15 on: January 06, 2022, 11:49:59 PM »
Are you pushing the little white button next to the MPU leds in order to get into the admin menu?
If you find the site helpful, consider becoming a contributing member.  It pays for costs and keeps this site alive.  I do not respond to requests for private, one-on-one help. Your questions should be posted in the appropriate forum where they may help others as well.

Offline 61Wally

• NLG
« Reply #16 on: January 07, 2022, 04:08:47 AM »
If I push the white button it takes the machine out of key chip mode and back to the game, showing the message errors.

Offline rickhunter

• Sr NLG Member
  • rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!
  • I Void Warranties.
« Reply #17 on: January 07, 2022, 09:30:34 AM »
The little button next to the LEDs on the mpu tray?  Not the big button that is pushed when you close the door.

I just did the procedure on my machine as follows, I never close the main door fully:

Run keychip procedure, which to me means, clear RAM, clear motherboard EEPROM and key all in one step. (I use key 40 which allows me to do that)

When machine boots you will have 2 blue screen errors, the first one is the RAM clear error which you have to turn jackpot reset key and then press and hold the white button next to the leds for 3 seconds.  Then you get the eeprom error, which you clear by turning jackpot reset key.  The machine should then boot up to the keychip menu where you can start selections to configure game.
« Last Edit: January 07, 2022, 10:06:42 AM by rickhunter »
If you find the site helpful, consider becoming a contributing member.  It pays for costs and keeps this site alive.  I do not respond to requests for private, one-on-one help. Your questions should be posted in the appropriate forum where they may help others as well.

Offline 61Wally

• NLG
« Reply #18 on: January 08, 2022, 10:06:24 PM »
It does take me there, except the blue icons to set up machine are not allowing me to do anything. Only the Yellow button to get out of the key chip menu functions. It’s so weird, I’m stumbled. My friend was able to do it putting my board in his machine and it plays. When I put it back in mine, the machine is asking for denomination setup.

Offline rickhunter

• Sr NLG Member
  • I Void Warranties.
« Reply #19 on: January 09, 2022, 09:09:30 AM »
I don't know what to tell you then, the post above describes exactly what happens on my cabinet when I clear/key and setup the machine.  Maybe your friend can come over and have a crack at it?

Cell Phone and Pad Mode

imode wap wap2

NLG Archives

Archives @ newlifegames.net Wayback Machine

Contact Us

NLG Shop 928 754-4147 Email Us 1788 Highway 95 30 BHC City AZ 86442
If you find this site helpful, please consider becoming a Contributing NLG Member with a monthly subscription to help cover the cost of pizza, coffee, aspirin, hosting, and bandwidth.
Contributing Members: get unlimited personal messages, can save topics and replies as drafts,
can post to the Classified ads, get unlimited access to the downloads, and also get this minty badge:

**Subscription Link** (Click Here) **Subscription Link**

If you would rather remain anonymous Thank You or just want to help support the site, please use this "make a donation" button:

From your entire NLG staff, thank you for supporting NLG.

New Life Games LLC 1788 HIGHWAY 95 UNIT 30 BULLHEAD CITY AZ 86442

Newlifegames.com     Newlifegames.net     Newlifegames.org

Newlifegame.com     Newlifegame.net     Newlifegame.org    Newlifegames.us

New Life Games     NewLifeGames  NLG

We Bring new Life to old Games    1-888-NLG-SLOTS

Are all Copyright and Trademarks of New Life Games LLC 1992 - 2022

FAIR USE NOTICE:

This site contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner.
We make such material available in an effort to advance awareness and understanding of the issues involved.
We believe this constitutes a fair use of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law.
In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those
who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes.

For more information please visit: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml
If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use,
you must obtain permission directly from the copyright owner.

The NewLifeGames.com website is optimized for use with Firefox and a minimum screen resolution of 1600 x 900 pixels.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal