New Life Games LLC
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

News:

Welcome to the NewLifeGames.com message forum! 

NLG Site Navigation Menu

Archives of old posts can be found at...... Newlifegames.net/nlg/

Author Topic: Is there a way to make my IGT I game with 044 board be a free play machine?  (Read 2813 times)

Offline bigdps

• New NLG Member 3 to 100 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 7
  • bigdps New User has no influence.
  • NLG
As per the title. I tried searching for free play IGT and only one title came up but no explanation if it can be done. Right now I have a Game King 6.4 I believe as my main game in it.

Any help is truly appreciated.

Online sixcardmark

• Sr NLG Member
  • NLG Member 501 to 10,000 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 240
  • sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!
  • NLG
Yes you need to buy a Tito board programmed for free play via service button.

Online RB

• Sr NLG Member
  • Reputation Power: 351
  • RB Is an-NLG GOD!RB Is an-NLG GOD!RB Is an-NLG GOD!RB Is an-NLG GOD!RB Is an-NLG GOD!RB Is an-NLG GOD!RB Is an-NLG GOD!RB Is an-NLG GOD!RB Is an-NLG GOD!RB Is an-NLG GOD!RB Is an-NLG GOD!RB Is an-NLG GOD!
  • NLG
Quality doesn't cost. It pays.

Offline bigdps

• NLG
I had bought some kind of TITO system few years back but for some weird reason after not using it for a long time, I can't get it to load anymore. It's the type that had an Android app to load or even lock the machine. Is this the same one?

Offline off-track

• Contributing NLG Member
  • NLG Member 251 to 500 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 22
  • off-track New User barely matters.off-track New User barely matters.
  • NLG
That sounds more like a Bettor Deluxe Tito.  The deluxe is NLA as the guy that created the app passed away.
By "not load" are you referring to the app itself or the tito feature?
www.bettorslots.com

Online sixcardmark

• Sr NLG Member
  • Reputation Power: 240
  • sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!
  • NLG
I had bought some kind of TITO system few years back but for some weird reason after not using it for a long time, I can't get it to load anymore. It's the type that had an Android app to load or even lock the machine. Is this the same one?
You mean this?: https://github.com/marcrdavis/ArduinoTITO-PlayerTracking/blob/main/Arduino%20TITO%20and%20Player%20Tracking%20Project%20-%20Documentation.pdf

Offline bigdps

• NLG
That sounds more like a Bettor Deluxe Tito.  The deluxe is NLA as the guy that created the app passed away.
By "not load" are you referring to the app itself or the tito feature?
www.bettorslots.com

That's it!! The Bettor Tito. By load I mean it doesn't matter how I set the IP address and everything as per the info I have when I bought it.

I see they have a new follow up sheet version 10. Wonder if these rules apply to my old  Tito as well? I bought it in 2015 if this is any important information.

Offline bigdps

• NLG
You mean this?: https://github.com/marcrdavis/ArduinoTITO-PlayerTracking/blob/main/Arduino%20TITO%20and%20Player%20Tracking%20Project%20-%20Documentation.pdf

Nope but if it works, I might have to look into it...
It is the Bettor Tito that I have, bought in 2015.

Offline off-track

• NLG
That's it!! The Bettor Tito. By load I mean it doesn't matter how I set the IP address and everything as per the info I have when I bought it.

I see they have a new follow up sheet version 10. Wonder if these rules apply to my old  Tito as well? I bought it in 2015 if this is any important information.

It's been a while since I last messed the with the one I have.  But I do remember having to hit the reset button (on the Bettor board) before it would sync-up to my home network correctly after a period of non-use.  Try logging in to your router to see if the IP you set it at shows up as a connected device or, see if you can ping that IP from another device inside your domain.  If the tito board isn't talking you're not going to get anywhere with the app.

Offline bigdps

• NLG
It's been a while since I last messed the with the one I have.  But I do remember having to hit the reset button (on the Bettor board) before it would sync-up to my home network correctly after a period of non-use.  Try logging in to your router to see if the IP you set it at shows up as a connected device or, see if you can ping that IP from another device inside your domain.  If the tito board isn't talking you're not going to get anywhere with the app.

I couldn't see it on the network last I checked. Which version of Android does the app require? I'll check again tonight and see if I press reset on the Tito, then maybe I'll get back online, so to speak.

Offline bigdps

• NLG
Well I just redid the steps to try and add the IP address on my Tito but my network doesn't see it. I can see the TX very dimly lit flashing indicating it is sending some data somewhere but not on my network.
My ip is 192.168.0.247 but nowhere to be seen. I have added it in the Setup file on the mem card as 192 168 000 247 .
Wonder if my Tito is not dead somehow?

Offline off-track

• NLG
I couldn't see it on the network last I checked. Which version of Android does the app require?
Well I just redid the steps to try and add the IP address on my Tito but my network doesn't see it. I can see the TX very dimly lit flashing indicating it is sending some data somewhere but not on my network.

I don't think the app is version specific?  It's worked through many updates on both of our phones.

A dim TX flash sounds to me like a connection problem.  Is the Tito board hardwired to your router or running through an extender?  Do you see a link light as well as the TX?  How about on the far-end port link indicator? 

Offline bigdps

• NLG
A dim TX flash sounds to me like a connection problem.  Is the Tito board hardwired to your router or running through an extender?  Do you see a link light as well as the TX?  How about on the far-end port link indicator?

Well I felt dumb for a moment. I had moved my machines and I have more than one that needs an ethernet connection. I had the wrong plug inserted so my slot actually was NOT on the network.
So I made myself a new cable as the one I had was too short and I plugged it in. I can see the activity lights flash on the network plug but my router STILL doesn't see it.

I have updated the IP address for "192 168 000 200" and it still doesn't work. I have pressed every button on the Tito itself to force it to reset/connect somehow but nothing. It used to work before I hadn't used it in a long time.

Still am lost as to what I might be missing.

I have the 3 files on the SDcard and set for the above mentioned IP address. Wonder if my router doesn't assign it an IP because the Tito has no MAC address?

Offline lookes

• Reputation Power: 27
  • lookes New User barely matters.lookes New User barely matters.
All 5 of mine have a MAC. Pretty sure they have to. Starts with BE:EF

It doesn't support DHCP but it looks like you have specified an IP.  Make sure the file name is 'setup.ini' and not 'setup.ini.txt' or something. Make sure the IP is below the IP your DHCP server starts at. Not sure it matters but I always block out the first 100 IP's to use for dedicated numbers. I start DHCP at 101.
Other than one of mine doesn't boot right sometimes and I need to push the button, I've had no problems with these. There is a fix for that problem I've seen somewhere.
I Repair IGT 50X, 1270, 039, 044, and S+ MPU's. Contact me at slots@lookelectronics.com for more information.

Offline bigdps

• NLG
All 5 of mine have a MAC. Pretty sure they have to. Starts with BE:EF

It doesn't support DHCP but it looks like you have specified an IP.  Make sure the file name is 'setup.ini' and not 'setup.ini.txt' or something. Make sure the IP is below the IP your DHCP server starts at. Not sure it matters but I always block out the first 100 IP's to use for dedicated numbers. I start DHCP at 101.
Other than one of mine doesn't boot right sometimes and I need to push the button, I've had no problems with these. There is a fix for that problem I've seen somewhere.
According to my paperwork, I had to assign it an IP address hence the reason I have the 192 168 000 200 when I tried it again. My router does support DHCP but I did try another router and have the same result. The router just doesn't want to see it. If you just plug your Tito on a network but not to a slot, will you still be able to see it on your network?
« Last Edit: August 11, 2023, 05:04:30 PM by bigdps »

Offline off-track

• NLG
According to my paperwork, I had to assign it an IP address hence the reason I have the 192 168 000 200 when I tried it again. My router does support DHCP but I did try another router and have the same result. The router just doesn't want to see it. If you just plug your Tito on a network but not to a slot, will you still be able to see it on your network?
Every Ethernet device has a unique MAC assigned by the manufacturer.  You have to establish a static IP on the Tito Ethernet board because it does not  support DHCP addressing.  Nothing to do with the router no matter which one you use. 

If you have a laptop or PC you should be able to use it to verify connectivity just as a router would.  You just need to set up it's network interface with a static IP in the same 192.168.0.X domain, connect with a crossover cable, and you can then look at the device statistics for connectivity status.  Although I haven't verified, as long as you successfully configure the Arduino with a static IP, it should link up and respond to a PING request (as long as it is powered up) whether it's connected to the slot or not.

Well rats!  I just went to verify on my GK and am getting a main battery low error so I can't get to a running state and check much.  :(

Cell Phone and Pad Mode

imode wap wap2

NLG Archives

Archives @ newlifegames.net Wayback Machine

Contact Us

NLG Shop 928 754-4147 Email Us 1788 Highway 95 30 BHC City AZ 86442
If you find this site helpful, please consider becoming a Contributing NLG Member with a monthly subscription to help cover the cost of pizza, coffee, aspirin, hosting, and bandwidth.
Contributing Members: get unlimited personal messages, can save topics and replies as drafts,
can post to the Classified ads, get unlimited access to the downloads, and also get this minty badge:

**Subscription Link** (Click Here) **Subscription Link**

If you would rather remain anonymous Thank You or just want to help support the site, please use this "make a donation" button:

From your entire NLG staff, thank you for supporting NLG.

New Life Games LLC 1788 HIGHWAY 95 UNIT 30 BULLHEAD CITY AZ 86442

Newlifegames.com     Newlifegames.net     Newlifegames.org

Newlifegame.com     Newlifegame.net     Newlifegame.org    Newlifegames.us

New Life Games     NewLifeGames  NLG

We Bring new Life to old Games    1-888-NLG-SLOTS

Are all Copyright and Trademarks of New Life Games LLC 1992 - 2022

FAIR USE NOTICE:

This site contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner.
We make such material available in an effort to advance awareness and understanding of the issues involved.
We believe this constitutes a fair use of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law.
In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those
who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes.

For more information please visit: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml
If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use,
you must obtain permission directly from the copyright owner.

The NewLifeGames.com website is optimized for use with Firefox and a minimum screen resolution of 1600 x 900 pixels.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal