New Life Games LLC
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

News:

Welcome to the NewLifeGames.com message forum! 

NLG Site Navigation Menu

Archives of old posts can be found at...... Newlifegames.net/nlg/

Author Topic: Fuse Keeps Blowing  (Read 11188 times)

Offline Damonnl1

• New NLG Member 3 to 100 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • Damonnl1 New User has no influence.
  • NLG
Fuse Keeps Blowing
« on: May 10, 2015, 10:19:05 PM »
Hello I have a bally electro mechanical.  Someone hit the jackpot on it and the person tried to reset it by pushing the reset buttons.  Now as soon as you turn the machine on it blows the fuse in the hopper.  Any thoughts?
« Last Edit: May 24, 2015, 03:01:21 PM by Ron (r273) »

Offline Damonnl1

• NLG
Re: Fuse Keeps Blowing
« Reply #1 on: May 10, 2015, 10:41:05 PM »
looks almost identical to this one.

Offline CVslots

• Sr NLG Member
  • NLG Member 501 to 10,000 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 156
  • CVslots Is an-NLG GOD!CVslots Is an-NLG GOD!CVslots Is an-NLG GOD!CVslots Is an-NLG GOD!CVslots Is an-NLG GOD!CVslots Is an-NLG GOD!CVslots Is an-NLG GOD!CVslots Is an-NLG GOD!CVslots Is an-NLG GOD!CVslots Is an-NLG GOD!CVslots Is an-NLG GOD!CVslots Is an-NLG GOD!
  • NLG
    • Central Valley Slots
« Reply #2 on: May 10, 2015, 11:29:18 PM »
The pic you posted is very small, but it looks and sounds like an E1000 or E2000, as an EM machine do not have a reset button (only a reset KEY on the side of the machine).

Where is the fuse that keeps blowing located? On the hopper?

Email: Sales@CentralValleySlots.com

Offline Damonnl1

• NLG
« Reply #3 on: May 11, 2015, 12:01:58 AM »
The reset buttons are little black posts that stick up out of a little box. The fuse is in the hopper that keeps blowing as soon as you turn the machine on.

Offline GOS

• In Remembrance of our lost NLG Members
  • Reputation Power: 84
  • GOS Is a force to reckon with.GOS Is a force to reckon with.GOS Is a force to reckon with.GOS Is a force to reckon with.GOS Is a force to reckon with.GOS Is a force to reckon with.GOS Is a force to reckon with.GOS Is a force to reckon with.
  • NLG
« Reply #4 on: May 11, 2015, 04:32:09 AM »
the hopper control board is defective (common problem) - this is the board that those 2 black buttons are on.   We sell a replacement board if you can't get that board fixed.

Offline Damonnl1

• NLG
« Reply #5 on: May 11, 2015, 07:18:32 AM »
How much is it and is it hard to put in? Also do you know how to reset a jackpot?

Offline GOS

• Reputation Power: 84
  • GOS Is a force to reckon with.GOS Is a force to reckon with.GOS Is a force to reckon with.GOS Is a force to reckon with.GOS Is a force to reckon with.GOS Is a force to reckon with.GOS Is a force to reckon with.GOS Is a force to reckon with.
  • NLG
« Reply #6 on: May 11, 2015, 08:52:49 AM »
you can view/order the board on ebay - the ebay item number is
our board is a re-manufactured board that REPLACES the one you have (see the 2 pictures on ebay).  Board is easy to install. 
You need to get past the fuse blowing to see about jackpot payout.

Offline Damonnl1

• NLG
« Reply #7 on: May 11, 2015, 07:54:22 PM »
I want to get a jackpot reset lock.  Do you know which one it would be.

Offline CVslots

• Sr NLG Member
  • Reputation Power: 156
  • CVslots Is an-NLG GOD!CVslots Is an-NLG GOD!CVslots Is an-NLG GOD!CVslots Is an-NLG GOD!CVslots Is an-NLG GOD!CVslots Is an-NLG GOD!CVslots Is an-NLG GOD!CVslots Is an-NLG GOD!CVslots Is an-NLG GOD!CVslots Is an-NLG GOD!CVslots Is an-NLG GOD!CVslots Is an-NLG GOD!
  • NLG
    • Central Valley Slots
« Reply #8 on: May 11, 2015, 09:34:38 PM »
As was said....you need to get last the fuse blowing before you can address the jackpots rest...two systems, but intertwined.
Email: Sales@CentralValleySlots.com

Offline DavidLee

• Sr NLG Member
  • Reputation Power: 127
  • DavidLee Is an-NLG GOD!DavidLee Is an-NLG GOD!DavidLee Is an-NLG GOD!DavidLee Is an-NLG GOD!DavidLee Is an-NLG GOD!DavidLee Is an-NLG GOD!DavidLee Is an-NLG GOD!DavidLee Is an-NLG GOD!DavidLee Is an-NLG GOD!DavidLee Is an-NLG GOD!DavidLee Is an-NLG GOD!DavidLee Is an-NLG GOD!
  • NLG
Post deleted
« Reply #9 on: May 18, 2015, 05:13:44 PM »
Removed post
« Last Edit: May 23, 2015, 12:54:47 PM by DavidLee »

Offline Damonnl1

• NLG
« Reply #10 on: May 23, 2015, 11:05:27 AM »
I got the hopper board can anyone tell me how to get to it so I can replace it?

Offline OldReno

• Sr NLG Member
  • Reputation Power: 75
  • OldReno Has a powerful will.OldReno Has a powerful will.OldReno Has a powerful will.OldReno Has a powerful will.OldReno Has a powerful will.OldReno Has a powerful will.OldReno Has a powerful will.
  • NLG
« Reply #11 on: May 23, 2015, 12:21:12 PM »
Hi, if your machine is a bally ELECTRONIC one, then you might check on the forum just above ours, which is labelled Bally Electronics.  We are Bally Electromechanicals here.  I mean you're welcome to post here, but won't get a lot of help on your electronics part.  Don't want you to get frustrated.
The real picture of the Face on Mars.

Offline Amechanic

• Reputation Power: 306
  • Amechanic Is an-NLG GOD!Amechanic Is an-NLG GOD!Amechanic Is an-NLG GOD!Amechanic Is an-NLG GOD!Amechanic Is an-NLG GOD!Amechanic Is an-NLG GOD!Amechanic Is an-NLG GOD!Amechanic Is an-NLG GOD!Amechanic Is an-NLG GOD!Amechanic Is an-NLG GOD!Amechanic Is an-NLG GOD!Amechanic Is an-NLG GOD!
  • NLG
« Reply #12 on: May 23, 2015, 02:43:20 PM »
I got the hopper board can anyone tell me how to get to it so I can replace it?

Pull the hopper out by the handle.. There should be two Phillips screws holding the mount plate to the hopper.. Remove the plug and mount the new board on the mounting plate..
Please remember to make a donation to NLG for mine/our help in repairing your machines problem.. Your donations help keep this site on line.
And remember...
If it's jammed, force it.. If it breaks, it needed to be replaced anyways...

Offline Damonnl1

• NLG
« Reply #13 on: May 23, 2015, 03:23:34 PM »
My problem is I don't know where the handle is to pull the hopper out. Thank you for the help!

Offline Amechanic

• Amechanic Is an-NLG GOD!Amechanic Is an-NLG GOD!Amechanic Is an-NLG GOD!Amechanic Is an-NLG GOD!Amechanic Is an-NLG GOD!Amechanic Is an-NLG GOD!Amechanic Is an-NLG GOD!Amechanic Is an-NLG GOD!Amechanic Is an-NLG GOD!Amechanic Is an-NLG GOD!Amechanic Is an-NLG GOD!Amechanic Is an-NLG GOD!
  • NLG
« Reply #14 on: May 23, 2015, 04:37:19 PM »
My problem is I don't know where the handle is to pull the hopper out. Thank you for the help!
It screwed right on the front of the hopper.. How can you miss it? Grab and pull.. Out slides the hopper..
Please remember to make a donation to NLG for mine/our help in repairing your machines problem.. Your donations help keep this site on line.
And remember...

Offline Damonnl1

• NLG
« Reply #15 on: May 23, 2015, 05:24:35 PM »
Got the board replaced and it is no longer blowing fuses!

Now I have a tilt that is saying 50 000. The last time the machine worked someone hit a jackpot. Any ideas? Thank you all!

Offline Amechanic

• NLG
« Reply #16 on: May 23, 2015, 06:04:48 PM »
Do you have the rest key? It's located just under the handle on the right side. If you don't then open the door and reset the switch on the inside. If that doesn't clear it, try pushing the two buttons on the hopper board. Left one first, then the right one. The solenoids should cycle. Close the door and try playing it.
And remember...

Offline OldReno

• Sr NLG Member
  • Reputation Power: 75
  • OldReno Has a powerful will.OldReno Has a powerful will.OldReno Has a powerful will.OldReno Has a powerful will.OldReno Has a powerful will.OldReno Has a powerful will.OldReno Has a powerful will.
  • NLG
« Reply #17 on: May 23, 2015, 07:09:42 PM »
You can probably find all the Bally Electronic help you need right here at this link:
http://newlifegames.com/nlg/index.php?board=75.0
They can probably solve many or all of your problems if you ask someone there.
You are welcome, of course, to keep posting here in the E/M area, but that isn't our expertise...and I would like to keep it limited to E/M stuff here if that's ok with everybody. 
???
Thanks.
The real picture of the Face on Mars.

Offline Damonnl1

• NLG
« Reply #18 on: May 23, 2015, 07:51:30 PM »
Thanks for the link and thank you all for the help I got it working!

Offline DavidLee

• Sr NLG Member
  • Reputation Power: 127
  • DavidLee Is an-NLG GOD!DavidLee Is an-NLG GOD!DavidLee Is an-NLG GOD!DavidLee Is an-NLG GOD!DavidLee Is an-NLG GOD!DavidLee Is an-NLG GOD!DavidLee Is an-NLG GOD!DavidLee Is an-NLG GOD!DavidLee Is an-NLG GOD!DavidLee Is an-NLG GOD!DavidLee Is an-NLG GOD!DavidLee Is an-NLG GOD!
  • NLG
« Reply #19 on: June 03, 2015, 08:31:51 PM »
What was causing the fuse to blow?

Cell Phone and Pad Mode

imode wap wap2

NLG Archives

Archives @ newlifegames.net Wayback Machine

Contact Us

NLG Shop 928 754-4147 Email Us 1788 Highway 95 30 BHC City AZ 86442
If you find this site helpful, please consider becoming a Contributing NLG Member with a monthly subscription to help cover the cost of pizza, coffee, aspirin, hosting, and bandwidth.
Contributing Members: get unlimited personal messages, can save topics and replies as drafts,
can post to the Classified ads, get unlimited access to the downloads, and also get this minty badge:

**Subscription Link** (Click Here) **Subscription Link**

If you would rather remain anonymous Thank You or just want to help support the site, please use this "make a donation" button:

From your entire NLG staff, thank you for supporting NLG.

New Life Games LLC 1788 HIGHWAY 95 UNIT 30 BULLHEAD CITY AZ 86442

Newlifegames.com     Newlifegames.net     Newlifegames.org

Newlifegame.com     Newlifegame.net     Newlifegame.org    Newlifegames.us

New Life Games     NewLifeGames  NLG

We Bring new Life to old Games    1-888-NLG-SLOTS

Are all Copyright and Trademarks of New Life Games LLC 1992 - 2022

FAIR USE NOTICE:

This site contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner.
We make such material available in an effort to advance awareness and understanding of the issues involved.
We believe this constitutes a fair use of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law.
In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those
who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes.

For more information please visit: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml
If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use,
you must obtain permission directly from the copyright owner.

The NewLifeGames.com website is optimized for use with Firefox and a minimum screen resolution of 1600 x 900 pixels.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal